Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke quickly stood up and turned around to say, "I warned you about that, now stop it."

Unfortunately, when Brooke turned around it caused her little robe to fall down her arms.

Brooke asked, "What am I going to do about this robe?"

The guy said, "Try putting your arms down."

Brooke dropped her arms and that allowed the robe to fall to the floor.

Brooke just looked at the man and said, "Now look what you made me do" as she pointed to her totally naked body.

Brooke looked down at the robe on the floor, and then she looked up at the delivery man and said, "I'm not going to bother with the robe. I'm just going to write the check and send you on your way."

Brooke turned back to the coffee table, bent over and continued writing out the check. Standing close behind her, the guy took the liberty of removing the rest of his clothes. He didn't have the biggest equipment, but it sure was the hardest! The guy's missile looked like it was throbbing as Brooke arched her back. Apparently, Brooke wanted the guy to take a peek at her pussy lips from behind, and he seized the opportunity by bending down and getting a really good look.

At the time, Brooke still hadn't discovered that the man had removed all of his clothes. With Brooke flaunting her bare beaver at the man, he couldn't control himself any longer and reached under so that he could touch Brooke's wet pussy. I couldn't believe it. Brooke was actually letting the guy rub her pussy! I could tell from the expression on her face that she was enjoying herself.

Brooke started moaning, "Mmm, that feels good."

Soon the man had one hand on Brooke's wet pussy and another on her left breast. As he pushed his finger in and out of Brooke's love hole, he gently teased her stiff nipple. Brooke let the action heat up for a while, but then she decided to stop him before he pushed it any further.

She quickly stood up and said, "Here's your check, time to go!"

Then Brook looked down and got a glimpse of his naked rock hard body and equally rock hard member.

She got a big smile on her face and said, "Oh my, what have we here?"

The guy chuckled and said, "I'm waiting for my tip."

Then Brooke reached out and wrapped her soft hand around his rigid member as she said, "You're good-looking, but I'm married."

He begged, "Please don't turn me away now."

As Brooke began stroking him, she said, "But it wouldn't be right for a married woman to do something like this."

He said, "Well maybe you can do something else."

She asked, "Like this?"

Then Brooke kneeled down and wrapped her big firm breasts around the guy's manhood.

As Brooke moved up and down sliding his snake between her bare titties, she teased, "I'm serious. I should stop. I'm married. You'll have to leave."

With Brooke moving her firm breasts up and down on the man's love muscle, he was really beginning to tense up. He looked like he was at the point of no return when Brooke suddenly stopped and stood up.

The man seemed like he was in agony as he yelled, "Please, no. You can't stop now!"

Brooke said, "I have to. I'm married, so I'm just going to pick up my checkbook and pen."

What she was doing seemed cruel. Then Brooke turned towards the coffee table and slowly bent forward. As she put her hands down on the table, she didn't grab the checkbook and pen. It looked more like she was bracing herself. Brooke was bent over with her legs straight and her bare ass pointing right at the man. Then she spread her legs wide apart, allowing the man to see her beautiful butt, as well as her pretty pussy lips. The man couldn't stand it any longer and thrust his missile inside of Brooke's pussy from behind.

It didn't take long for the pizza guy to push his entire member inside of Brooke. He was slamming himself against her as he caressed her butt cheeks. With each push, Brooke's big boobs wobbled back and forth below her, which was all getting recorded by the digital recorder. Brooke and the pizza guy were both moaning loudly, so Brooke obviously had no intention of stopping, but she couldn't help teasing the guy one last time.

Brooke said, "We have to stop now. I'm married."

The guy sternly replied, "After all the teasing you and your slutty daughters have done tonight, there's no way I'm leaving until I've fucked you good! Got it whore?"

Brooke's eyes began to well up, but the guy continued to thrust himself deep inside of her. It almost seemed like he enjoyed seeing Brooke cry.

Vicki said, "This guys an asshole just like Ryan Lemburgh. It's time to end this party."

I said, "But how? He looks like he's about to cum!"

Thinking quickly, Vicki said, "Watch and learn!"

I followed Vicki as she ran down the steps.

When we entered the living room, Vicki started screaming, "Brooke, dad's home early. He's coming in the back door."

The guy yelled, "No, oh no. I can't stop!"

I said, "You have to. Hurry, you gotta get out of here. My dad's a cop. He's carrying a gun!"

I pulled him away from Brooke as the guy yelled, "Wait, I'm about to cum. I have to cum. Please don't make me stop."

I sternly said, "If you don't want to get shot, you'll leave right now."

He looked down and then he began to panic.

He yelled, "What about my clothes? Where are my clothes?"

While I was separating the guy from Brooke, Vicki had fished out the guy's keys and wallet. Then she kicked his clothes under a chair so that he wouldn't be able to get to them easily.

As he searched for his clothes, Vicki said, "There's no time. Just take these and get out of here" as she handed the pizza guy his wallet and keys.

During the commotion, I went to the back of the house, opened and shut the back door and yelled, "Hi daddy."

The guy charged out of the house stark naked. Brooke's sadness was now replaced with pure joy as she took the video camera and zoomed in on the guy's boner as he struggled to get into his car. Finally, he started the engine and took off up the street as we all collapsed on the floor in laughter.

Vicki said, "Your dad's not a cop."

I said, "It wouldn't matter if he was. He's in Seattle."

We were all laughing, but we were also so exhausted from the whole experience that we decided to eat the pizza and drink the rest of the wine in the nude. Vicki was on the floor in front of me, sitting Indian style and leaving her bald beaver right out in the open for everyone to see. Brooke had her back against the couch with one foot on the floor and the other stretched out across the couch. Her pretty pussy was also total exposed for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Since we were all so casual, I asked, "Brooke, how could you have sex with that guy on camera with my dad out of town?"

Brooke sweetly said, "Your dad loved and cherished your mother, the same way he loves you. He loves me, too, but in a different way. He's made a lot of money in his life and now he just wants to have fun. I'm like a play toy. Part of his fun is watching me show off my young body to other guys. I don't expect you to understand, but when he sees this video, he's going to get excited, not angry."

I said, "Well, as long as you two have an understanding and he's okay with it."

Brooke put her arm around me and started caressing my nipple. It made me tingle all over.

Then Brooke said, "I assure you, he's okay with it."

Brooke continued playing with my nipple as we began talking about the bare assed body builder. Then we stared at each other's naked bodies and I knew it was only a matter of time before the wine took its toll on us. I was sure that soon we were going to be all over each other...and the camera was still rolling!

12