Sweet Lovable Wife

Story Info
Sweet wife discovers something sweet for her.
5k words
4.42
217k
159
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,184 Followers

More about Wife Sharing

For many men, the idea of wife sharing is repulsive. If you are one of these men, I can not imagine any reason for you to read this. However, there are many of us who have red hot sexy wives and enjoy sharing our wives with friends and allow her to be pleased by them.

Most any wife will be interested once she is completely confident that she has her husband's permission. When she realizes that he wants her to do it, she will likely be even more excited about the idea.

For us, sharing my wife is another way of loving her. My wife is very sexual, and I didn't want her to miss out on pleasure that is good for her. She is an everyday sweet little wife who appears to be innocent and conservative, but all ladies deserve to enjoy sex. I have included a photo of my wife on our profile, so you can picture this better.

The emotions of someone sleeping with your wife vary wildly, but they are all sexually intoxicating for me. I love making love with my wife, and we are regularly active. My favorite sex though is loving my wife after a friend has just loved her. It's super hot.

My wife had very little experience before she and I met. She had been with one guy only one time. It was a high school boyfriend, two years older, who took advantage of her during a date at a party. She says she wasn't completely ready for it. He had her in a bedroom. She was only going to let him feel on her. Before she knew it, he had her pants down. She wanted to stop, but she allowed him to continue when he touched her inside her panties. After he pushed his finger in her, she let him remove her panties, but she thought he was only going to finger her. She had touched herself for pleasure prior to this but had never put her finger in. So, this was very new for her. She says she doesn't remember how it went "from finger to going all the way." All she remembers is him forcing himself in her. She couldn't resist at that point. What she remembers is that it hurt at first then it seemed over quickly. She was scared when he came inside her, because they weren't using any type of protection.

When he was done, he returned to the party. She stayed in the room a little while scared to come out. She thought everyone would know what he had just done to her. She quickly pulled up her panties, but then she just sat on the bed for what seemed like forever. She slowly processed what had just happened. When she got up the nerve to rejoin the party, he didn't give her as much attention. She could feel that her panties were messy which made her anxious to leave. It made her too self conscious. They broke up after that, and she turned him down the next time he asked her out. She didn't do it with anyone else until she and I started dating over a year later.

My wife is a petite 5'2", 102 Lbs, and has always been athletically fit. She and I sail, so she has also has a nice skin tone. Her butt is rounded and firm. Her tits are not large, but she has hard nipples that are perfect size for lips. Her feet are little sexy doll feet with bubbly toes. She is very girly and keeps her fingers and toes perfectly manicured and pedicured with sexy bright paint.

She has always attracted men's attention, and this has always turned me on. My wife isn't a model type, but she is very cute and has the look of a sex toy with a body perfect for fucking.

When I first brought up the idea of sharing her with a friend who had the hots for her, she wasn't sure. She seemed interested and thought it was an erotic idea, but she was also shy and afraid of the potential consequences.

Please don't think anything bad about my wife for the story of what we let happen. Don't think she is bad because of what she did. It was not her fault. She is a good, sweet, and loving little wife. She isn't bad at all. She isn't a cheater. She is simply a sexual sexy girl. Her little body has wants and needs like ours. What happened to her was completely my fault. I arranged the situation and lead her desires all the way to when it happened for her. I know her body really well. I know how to make it want what I want it to want. Everything also happened to line up perfectly for this experience. I lead her little body all the way down the path until she had to have what happened. I truly believe any good girl would have wanted and needed the same thing in the same situation. It was a long period with a lot of foreplay and build up.

I have a friend named Garret who has always had the hots for my wife. He was always complimenting her both to her and to me when she wasn't around. He was always more open when she wasn't with us. The comments were becoming bolder, and eventually he asked if I had any sexy photos of her. It was a hot conversation, so I decided to show him a few select photos of her partially clothed. Soon I decided to show him the rest of her. I even emailed him a few to keep.

He later told me that the images flashed in his mind every time he was around my wife after that. I found it arousing that my friend knew how my wife looked without clothes and was replaying those images as he spoke to her.

He and I talked about this almost every time she wasn't with us. He spoke in detail of how every inch of her body was so cute and made him horny. He told me, "Man, I would like to just touch her and her intimate areas."

He wanted to see more photos of her nude. That's when I got the idea that maybe he could take the photos of her and see her undressed in person. He jumped all over this idea.

I brought it up with the reasoning that I wanted more photos and that we needed help to get good photos. When I first asked Tabi if she would allow Garret to take pictures while I posed her, she wasn't sure. She wasn't completely opposed. I think she just wasn't sure she wanted to expose herself all the way to our friend. She eventually agreed with a few guidelines. She wanted to begin with clothes on and go from there. That made perfect sense, so we went forward.

We choose a weekend. When the day arrived, I think we were all nervous but in the mood from the shear butterflies it had created. Tabi dressed in a short cocktail dress that required no bra. She is very natural and wore no panty hose. Basically all she had on to take off was a dress, panties, and sexy thinly strapped heels.

We began by posing her with sexy looks but fully clothed. Eventually we had her lifting her dress and exposing her thighs. I was the one holding her dress when she finally allowed some panty to show. Eventually we had her lying on the sofa with the straps removed from her shoulders. She held the top of her dress low exposing some of her breast but kept her nipples covered. Garret took pictures as I kissed her lips and breasts. I reached and lifted her dress high enough to show her panties. Tabi was visibly nervous, even trembling a little, but she didn't ask to stop. Her eyes were big as saucers when I lowered the top of her dress below her breast. She would not look at Garret. She fixed her eyes on mine. She was staring in my eyes when I lifted her dress above the top of her white panties. I sat on the sofa with her head in my lap and asked that we take a few pictures like this.

Garret approached to reposition her a little. Her eyes never left mine as he touched her bare legs to bend her knees and open her legs a little. After a few shots, Garret paused. I knew it was time for her to take off more. I proposed tha we move to our bedroom for more posing. Tabi tried to hold her dress from dropping to the floor as she walked to our room.

I asked Garret to give us just a moment alone in our room. "Thanks for giving me these pictures," I told her.

"You are welcome. Just be slow," she said.

I kissed her and pushed her dress down around her ankles. I touched her through her panties. Her love area was noticeably warm and her wetness was beginning to soak into her thin panties. I made out with my lovely sweet little wife and told her how beautiful her body was. I asked if we could take more pictures with her showing a little more.

I told her, "Garret is going to come in now. He's going to see you in your panties as he takes more pictures. And, please don't hide your nudity. You are so beautiful."

"Okay," she said. "You are sweet. I love you."

"I love everything about you," I replied.

I knew she was horny. I knew her body would soon take over her thoughts and the control of what she allowed. She was lying on the bed in only her white panties and strappy shoes with French pedicured toes when Garret entered to continue the shoot. I think Tabi held her breath when I told him to come on in.

I pretty much knew where her mind was and the state of her body throughout the afternoon. I teased and tempted her wants and made them too strong for her to resist, but it was I who led her there. During the photo shoot, I took her aside for a couple minutes here and there out of Garrets view. I loved on her fingering her while kissing her and things like that. Then I would bring her back out to pose her and have her picture taken. Little by little I took away the privacy of her body. I could tell when I should take her aside and turn up the heat in her body, and I knew when to take her back out in front of our friend. This went on a while. I even licked her some and it was all very lovingly. I was lovingly seducing her body until her body was intoxicated with needs that controlled her. Her judgment was severely impaired once I got her to this state.

I tied a bandana around her waist and pulled her panties down around her hips. Her lightly tanned tummy is flat and firm with a small little tiny belly button. She allowed me to pull down her panties, but she stopped me from removing them. Her eyes went back to being fixed on mine as she shared the view of her most intimate area with Garret. She was shaved smooth with only a trimmed spot of hair high just below her waist. She looked at me as if she couldn't wait for him to take a few pictures and let her pull up her panties. Instead of giving her relief, I kissed her and pushed her panties further down with one hand. I motioned for Garret to assist while I held the back of her head in my other hand. I continued loving on her neck and lips as Garret gripped the waistband of her panties. Tabi lifted her bottom off the bed as he pulled her panties slowly down her silky legs and off around her feet. Garret immediately began taking pictures as I occupied her tongue.

I noticed Garrets massive erection showing through his pants. I was concerned about Tabi seeing this, but her shyness didn't allow her to look at him.

"Thank you baby," I whispered in her ear.

" I am so horny," she whispered back.

She is well aware that her body is fit to be on display, but she was initially very shy to expose herself to our friend and his camera. I have included a photo of her on our profile for your inspection of her body. You may as well see who we are talking about as you read.

She was intoxicated with the eroticism, and she knew that I knew it. "Relax," and enjoy it sweetie," I told her. "Let your body have what it needs. It's okay. It's what I want for you."

Eventually, she was so wet that she literally dripped. Her wetness was easy to see with no hair in the way. It was obvious and she knew it. I think that embarrassment also made her feel naughty which excited her even more. When I had her aside, I would smear her wetness around her lips to make it as obvious as possible. I was putting on display for Garret what I was doing to her body.

I knew when it was time for him to touch her too. Her eyes were not even normal at this point. They wanted to roll back, and her mouth was more open. Her body was begging. She was on the bed for pictures, and he opened her leg just a little more than she had volunteered to open them. I looked into her eyes and actually felt sorry for what this was doing to her. She was so intoxicated by the mood. She had become so horny, and her body desperately needed more.

He departed from posing her and moved his hand further up. She seemed relieved when she looked at me for "What do I do?" and I smiled. I started kissing her and he started feeling her legs. I got a little worried. I had never seen anyone quite this sexually on fire and her body in such need of sexual love. I truly thought she might pass out while another man was touching her.

I began whispering in her ear talking sweet and sexy to her.

I began asking her sweet sexy questions.. "Sweetie, Your little body needs something doesn't it?"

"It does," she answered quietly.

I continued, "I know your little body is begging you to let it have what it needs. What does it need?"

"I need to be made love to," she said.

"Do you want to be made love to right now?" I asked.

"I DO!" she whispered with a cracking voice. "Oh I do."

I was kissing her passionately with my finger barely inside her. Then I continued talking dirty to her with my finger slowly feeling her wetness.

"Does your sweet little doby want something inside you? Do you need a man inside your body?" I asked.

"Yes! I'm your wife though. I want to be your wife. Make love to me!"

"Do you want your sweet little body to have what it wants?...Needs?" I continued.

"I do," she whispered. "Oh I do," She repeated.

"Do you want this to happen to you?"

"I think I do," she said.

It this point Garret was feeling her thighs moving his hands closer to her wetness.

"Are you going to make love to me right now? (Meaning in front of Garret)" She asked.

I want to love you in this special way. I want you to have something. More."

Is Garret going to do this to me? Do you really want to let him do that to me?" She continued.

"I Love you. I want this for you. I want you to spread your sexy legs." I said.

I will stay with you a minute and let him take a few pictures of you while you are this horny. I want him to capture it in your eyes. Let him touch and feel your skin. I will leave you in here with him alone. I will give you privacy while this happens to you. Let whatever you want happen to your body. Let your body get what it needs and wants. If your body wants to loose your marital virginity, let him take it from you. I will wait outside the room if you want while he does this to you. I want you to have privacy if you want it. I wont come back in until it's been done. I will be right outside though if you want me.

"Are you going to let him do it to me all the way?" she asked.

"I want you spread your smooth silky legs for him? Go ahead. Let him hold your feet open so he can love your body. Let him love you inside your body. Let your body mate with his. He will be inside your body feeling your soft creamy walls and reaching for your womb. Do you want that?"

"I don't know. I mean...If I let my body have what it wants, I probably cant stop myself."

"Do you want to let him have you? Do you want to give in to him and surrender your intimate areas to him? Do you want his body inside your body? Doing it to you?"

"I think I do. I want to see. I need it so bad. Please don't watch it happen to me though. Please! Don't watch. Please don't watch him take my marital virginity."

I wanted to be clear that it was alright, and continued a little more sweet but dirty talk. I didn't know exactly how to say it. I couldn't find the words. "Let it happen to your body. Let him take your sweet marital virginity from you. You will be change after this happens to you. You will be changed to my little fuck doll hot wife who has cheated with your husband's permission. You will no longer be the innocent wife in the same way you are innocent now.. When I come back in our bedroom, it will have already been done, and you will be different. You will be a shared wife. You will have had another man inside your body. Loving your sweet little pussy that has only been mine up til now. You will never be the same girl. I want this and will wait while he does this to you. Gerret will drop his pants in front of you. I want you to hold your legs open for him. Let him inter you. He will push it in your creamy wet pussy and fuck you. He might turn you over and take you from behind. Surrender to him. He will fuck you good. Let yourself cum when you want. When he is ready, he will shoot his load of cum inside you. You will feel it. You will feel his sperm shooting inside you; splashing in your sugar walls."

Then I kissed her passionately with tongue. She pulled me close to her body while we kissed. I touched her pussy one last time to be sure she was ready. She had been getting wetter as I talked to her. It felt like she had cum on herself already.

She didn't say a word when I stood up to leave. She took my hand as I backed away until we broke our touch. She looked into my eyes with big puppy dog eyes.

Garret was listening to everything in disbelief. He removed her heels as if he was further preparing my wife for what he was about to do to her. Then he opened his pants to relieve his hard on from its restraint. I had known him for years but had no idea he was that large. It wasn't that he was exceptionally long, but he was exceptionally wide and thick.

Garret was about to take my young little wife's innocence from her. I was very well aware of what he was going to do to her. I was allowing him to have her body. He would be inside my wife's body loving her her pussy. I also knew he would pump his cum inside her body while he fucked her. She would be so different when it was one. She would be at least a little more promiscuous after getting it and being fucked by our friend. She would no longer be my sweet innocent wife. She would be a hot wife. I would soon have a lovely slut wife. After this happens, it would be easier for someone else to sleep with her. I knew she would soon want to be taken by other friends. I knew she didn't want this to happen with me in there watching. I was so hard and wanted to make love to my wife, but that had to wait until after he was done in her.

I stayed just out side the door and listened. I left the door slightly opened, but I couldn't see her on the bed. I didn't hear anything for what seemed like forever. Then I heard her squeal. I was shocked and wondered if I should go in. But I waited. It wasn't a scream like she was afraid or hurt. The squeal clearly was not an indication that something was happening that she didn't want happening. She began to repeat the squeals of ecstasy in a begging and rhythm of approval of what he was doing to her.

I knew exactly when he entered her body and violated her sweet little married pussy. I knew she was getting fucked. I knew when he was taking my little wife's married pussy. I heard her squeal with ecstasy as he took her innocence from her and violated her little married body. He was in our room fucking my sweet wife.

I pushed the door open just a few more inches. I looked in and saw what he was doing to Tabi. He was inside her body. I saw him taking her. He was fucking her hard. Changing her. Making her just a tiny bit of a slut wife with every stroke as he fucked her. His dick was exploring her pussy and feeling the sensations of her creamy wet sweetness. She was being stimulated by his dick reaching deep inside her body making love to her soft creamy walls. My wife's pussy was making love to his dick as her sensual creamy pussy walls received the loving sensations from the large swollen head of his dick. And, his dick was receiving that special love from her pussy. I knew the sensations of her wet insides as her pussy began to make her creamy juice. Now Garret was enjoying this as his dick continued loving my wife. She was in so much heated passion that she never saw me. She had tears in her eyes as she fucked him as much as he fucked her.

"Love me!," She screamed. "Love my body," she repeated over and over.

Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,184 Followers
12