Sweet love tap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered to my self 'Oh daddy you dirty fucker, cum for me, I want your cum'. Lou sat up and clasped daddy's dick, pulling him forward to her now open mouth. She enveloped him, tasting her own juices along with the last of his oozing sperm. She wiped the cocky around her face, smearing herself with the spunk and saliva, it caused her face to glisten. I fingered my wet pussy again and as dad turned toward the door and my direction, I quickly pulled up my panties and stepped back. He started toward the door his cock swaying as he walked. I turned and I hurried back along the hallway sneaking back into my bedroom before he could catch sight of me.

Jumping into bed I waited, listening intently for fear my dad try my room door. There was nothing. It was five or so minutes later before Lou returned to the bedroom and stripped the wet T-shirt from her body. 'What the hell?' I asked as she drew the covers back and jumped in beside me. She giggled 'Want to taste your daddy's cum?' She whispered, laughing quietly. 'Eewww, your repulsive' was my reply, all the while pervertedly and secretly wishing that it was me who had sucked my daddy's cock.

'You are such a slut. And with my daddy. Nobody must find out about this, and I meany nobody!' I said sternly.

'I won't say a word, I promise. It'll be our little secret' she reassured, before hugging me and giving me a wet kiss on the lips.

I don't know why, but I found myself wanting the kiss. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around Lou, hugging her closer to me, Neither of us spoke, we just went with the flow. The kissing became more fervorous, we explored each other with our tongues as we held each other tightly. I could taste a saltiness on Lou, the taste of my dad's spunk from her breath. It was exciting. I imagined I was snogging my dad and as I done so I felt Lou's hand reach between my thighs. I instinctively opened my legs allowing her hand to caress my mound. She carefully explored my folds, searching for my throbbing clitty. When she found it, bolts of electricity shot through my body. I moaned, carelessly releasing an 'Oh daddy'. That night, we kissed, fingered and loved each other over and over, both of us orgasming several times.

The night passed quickly, Lou left early in the morning before my parents awoke and before we could confront the reality of what had happened the previous evening.

You may wonder what this has to do with me sucking my brother's cock, but the story continues with a crazy event that started something that became our regular Saturday morning fun.

'Cocky fun'...

... it was early Saturday morning and three weeks had passed since Lou and I's 'party night'. Mum and Dad were out shopping for the weekly provisions when my brother came into my bedroom still dressed in his pyjama's with a concerned look on his face. Sitting in my bathrobe on the edge of the bed whilst applying my make up, I asked him what the matter was? He revealed that when in the local pub the evening before, he had overheard Lou bragging to our friends that she had screwed our Dad.

My first instinct was to feel angry. She had promised to me she would keep this a secret. I should have known better. I suddenly realised that I couldn't let my brother know that it was true and that I had watched the whole affair, and worse, had been turned on by it. What would he think of his pervy sister? I also knew that my brother fancied Lou and hearing such an extreme boast was pissing HIM off.

I turned toward him and in an attempt to calm the situation, suggested that Lou had only been saying it to wind him up. 'Why would Dad want to screw her?' I asked quickly, adding '... when Mum is so beautiful... and when is this supposed to have happened?'

My brother was looking directly into my eyes and then speaking quietly, he said, 'She said that you were watching, jealous that you weren't the one fucking Dad'.

'What?!' I blurted. 'Do you believe that shit?' I added, sounding angry. 'Next she'll be spreading rumours that you want to fuck Mum, if she hasn't already spread them.'

My brother shook his head and laughed a little, I laughed along with him. 'What are you laughing at?' I asked.

He replied 'Imagine you fucking Dad and me fucking Mum.'

I laughed again, making light of the situation and let out an 'Eeewww' before adding, 'But we do have a good looking Mum and Dad.' We both giggled. 'Who wouldn't want to fuck them?' I then asked in fun. I turned back to my make-up mirror to check my incomplete eyeshadow and continue to apply the blue shade. Looking into the mirror my brother didn't realise I had noticed him looking down the top of my bathrobe in the reflection. I glanced down at myself to observe that my boobs were partly visible, the robe hung open enough to give sight of one of my nipples. The thought of my brother looking at me this way and our current conversation began to excite me a little. As I returned my gaze to the reflection in the mirror, I could see that he was still looking at my boobs.

Carrying on with my make-up, I decided to ask a wicked and teasing question. 'If no-one knew about it, would you shag our Mum?' As I watched my brother in the mirror, he shuffled slightly, adjusting his pyjama trousers. Wow! He was trying to keep something from my view. I put him in an embarrassing spot by turning toward him and asking with a smile, 'Are you getting a hard-on? You are, aren't you.' He huffed. I further teased and added, 'The thought of screwing Mum is turning you on, isn't it?'

He covered himself with his hands and nervously replied, 'No it's not'.

'Let me see.' I squealed, reaching out and grasping at his trousers. He tried to brush my hand aside and his cock tented the front of the material, revealing the truth. He turned away, ready to leave my bedroom. I threw myself backward onto my bed, deliberately allowing my robe to open and expose both my breasts. My nipples had hardened with our sexy play. 'Tom.' I called. He turned. 'Mummy wants you.' I added, teasingly, reaching my hand toward him in a welcoming gesture and smiling.

I raised my legs onto the bed and let them fall open, the robe parted and exposed my white panties to his view. Tom stood, one hand on the bedroom door handle, the other by his side. My eyes traced the view down his body to the bulge in his pee-jays. Unexpectedly, since my brother had entered the room, the mood had changed from anger to playful teasing, with my brother now frozen like a rabbit in the headlights. I couldn't believe I was encouraging this taboo game. The obvious sign was that my brother also had a desire to play the game.

'Well aren't you going to give your Mummy a little hug?' I naughtily suggested, unconsciously placing my hands onto my breasts, squeezing them and pulling on my hard nipples. Tom unfastened his pyjama chord and let the trousers fall to the floor. I fixed my gaze on his hard-on as he took hold of it in his hand. I longed to touch him. He spoke, 'Oh Mum, Gingy-Lou was right, I want to fuck your hot cunt.' he said, playing the game. I beckoned him, 'Come and put your darling cock in my mouth.' I invited. This was the moment I knew would spark a regular Saturday morning fun fest."

Juicy!

As I arrived at this point of the story, I was suddenly awoken to the present. Not only was retelling the moments from my younger years exciting to myself, it proved too much for my new young lover. I felt blast after blast of hot cum splash onto my tits and bra. Andrew's ejaculating small cock was pulsing so hard in my hand, I quickly slurped it into my mouth to catch the final jets of juice. For a small manhood, his jizz seemed endless. He continued to shoot more streams of his love milk into my willing mouth.

'Mmmm...' I moaned, enjoying my sweet, salty gift. I loved it. A new adventure had begun.

This was going to be the first of many drinks from my sweet nephew's love tap.

12