Sweet Relief

Story Info
A devoted wife helps her husband put a bad day behind him.
862 words
4.23
47.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch him as he sits on the couch, head resting heavily against the cushion. The pain and anguish of the day are etched in stark relief on his handsome face. My heart breaks for him and I want nothing more than to take that pain away, if only for a little while.

He sighs and rubs his eyes and I make my decision. I stand in front of him for a brief moment before sliding onto the couch and straddling his lap. His eyes open in surprise, but I cut off his question with my lips, covering his with a soft warm kiss.

He relaxes into it immediately, no longer questioning, merely relenting, as I slide forward on his lap until I'm snug against him. I feel him give himself over to that kiss; give himself over to me. I part my lips to meet his tongue with mine in a slow dance of seduction.

His hands slide up my back and into my hair, his fingers tangling amongst the strands as I begin to rock against him. I moved slowly, sensuously as my lips leave his to give him sliding kisses along his cheek and down to the warmth of his neck. He gasps as I nip and lick and kiss the sensitive skin and he pulls me closer with a hiss when my teeth clamp down lightly on his earlobe.

I rock just a bit faster, still a slow languorous pace, but pressing more firmly against him. I can feel his response through his slacks, hardening, straining against the thin fabric even as I feel my body respond in its womanly way.

My lips return to his and I kiss him deeply, intimately as only a true lover can. My heart pouring out to him through that kiss and his returning to me. Our souls expand and intertwine through the simple touching of lips and bind our hearts and bodies as one.

I mold myself more firmly to him rocking against him just a little faster, a little harder as his hands slip up the back of my shirt to caress the soft skin there. I give him just enough room to slip it over my head, and I arch my back as his lips touch the silky fabric of my bra. The heat of his breath radiates through the silky fabric sending a shiver through my body. The tip of his tongue reaches out to caress one covered nipple, sucking it into his mouth before moving to the other, distracting me as he unhooks my bra.

With the offending garment gone, he licks, sucks, nibbles, and kisses my breasts with abandon, sending electric jolts of pleasure throughout my body. I rock my hips a bit faster and harder now, feeling him coming to full hardness beneath me. I reach down to tug at the hem of his shirt. He obliges me by lifting his arms so I can discard it as easily as he did mine.

Our lips meet once again, bodies pressed skin against skin, as my pebbled nipples rake across his chest. We both groan at the sensation and I fist my hands into his hair reveling in the soft luxury of it.

At some kind of unspoken signal, we separate and divest ourselves of the last remaining layers of clothing preventing our complete union. I take my place on his lap again, hovering over him as he rubs the tip of his manhood against me. I open easily to him and take him deep inside me in one swift, familiar movement and rest there a moment.

With another soft sigh and breathless gasp, I rock against him again. His eyes meet mine and I can see my love reflected there. We gaze into each other's eyes as I move against him; harder now; faster now. His hips swing up to meet mine, thrust for thrust, his eyes steadfast in their devotion.

I revel in the feel of him so hard, so deep inside me as a great wave of pleasure roils through me building, building to a high crested peak. I steady myself with my hands on his shoulders as his come up to cup my face. Our eyes are still locked in an eternal embrace as we ride that crest of that wave together. Soft moans and sighs became cries of, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

As the wave of ecstasy we created together crashes over us, he leans forward and captures my lips once again. His kiss heightens my pleasure and cements our love as we are swept away by it only to be left spent and satiated in its wake.

I stay astride him and rest my head on his shoulder, my breath still coming in short gasps. I can feel the loud sure thumps of his heart against my chest as he strokes my hair. He pulls my chin up and kisses me once again, gratitude in his eyes, and I know, I have helped.

The pain and the anguish are still there, but I helped lessen them some. For a short while, at least, my love had sweet relief from his troubles.