Sweet Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Anya's gorgeous cousins fuck her senseless.
8.4k words
4.62
120.4k
41

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The first chapter was mostly scene-setting. This one is longer, and has much more action. Again, all characters involved in sex are over 18]

*****

When she said she wanted it, Anya had half-expected Nina to take her right away; she'd been wet and ready to be deflowered there on the lawn. But instead her cousin had gently kissed her cheek and said, "Sleep off the wine, Anni, and be fresh and ready in the morning. I'll wait for you in the summerhouse."

So here she was now, beside Nina on the little bed. The air in the summerhouse was cool, cool enough to raise goosebumps on her skin. Or maybe that was just nerves. She wanted this so badly; she'd been wanting it, in all honesty, since she arrived. Why was she so apprehensive?

Gently, but firmly, Nina pulled Anya close. She was lean and strong, like all her family; her embrace was both comforting and enticing. Nina pressed her lips briefly against Anya's, then pushed Anya down onto the bed for a longer, lustier kiss. Their legs became entwined, rumpling the bedsheets. Anya could feel her cousin's tongue probing inside her mouth, and was startled to find herself responding in kind. Her few fumbling experiences with boys had never come close to this - she could never have imagined such a sweet, gentle yet passionate kiss. Hesitantly, she reached out her hands, feeling the smooth lines of the older girl's face as the kiss deepened. Meanwhile, Nina's hands, quick and deft, stroked Anya's chin, her cheek, her neck, her collarbone...

Abruptly, Nina pulled away, straddling Anya's waist on the bed linen, and smiled down at her. "I didn't know you were such a good kisser, little cousin," she said huskily, stroking Anya's face with one finger. "You said you were a virgin."

"I am," Anya said, still breathless from the kiss.

"I'm a lucky girl, then. I get to be your first."

Nina reached for the shoulder-straps of Anya's dress and slowly eased them down Anya's arms. Anya blushed and looked away as her small, pale breasts were exposed. Her nipples, neat and so light-pink they almost blended with the surrounding skin, felt cool and hard and a little sore. Nina leaned forward and kissed them both, running her tongue lovingly around the areolae. Anya stifled a gasp at the sensation.

Nina looked up and caught Anya's shy gaze. As if reading her mind, she grinned and said, "They're lovely, Anni. You should show them off more."

Anya searched for words as Nina's hands kneaded her breasts. "Can...can I..."

"See mine? Of course, sweet," the older girl said, sounding amused. "Though you must be pretty used to seeing them by now." She kept one hand on Nina's right breast while her other hand pulled up the hem of her blouse. Her breasts were full, tanned, and wonderfully pert, with large dark red nipples. Nina worked her blouse over her head and tossed it aside, then leant forward until her naked breasts were just inches from Anya's face. "Do you like them?"

"Yes," Anya said, mesmerised.

"Kiss them, Anni," Nina said. Anya frowned momentarily at the tone of her voice - Nina suddenly sounded impatient, when before she'd been all encouragement. But she complied, taking Nina's left nipple in her mouth and briefly suckling on it, then moving to kiss and suckle the other, while her hands caressed both of Nina's breasts. They were delightfully warm, silky smooth to the touch, and perfectly firm. Anya blushed again as she thought how small and girlish her own breasts were by comparison; Nina was still gently squeezing and stroking them. Then she heard Nina sigh contentedly under her kisses, and felt instead a quiet pride at being able to please her. Nina's strong thighs moved against Anya's, and Anya could feel a strange, joyous heat rising in her belly. There was a growing wetness between her legs.

They lay there entwined, alternating between long breathless kisses and fondling each other's breasts, for some time. The door of the summerhouse was still open and the cool garden breeze blew against their naked skin. Anya worried that the others might return and discover them together; Sam might be fine with it, but his mother likely wouldn't be. Nina didn't seem worried at all, though, so Anya thought better of mentioning it.

At last, with a darting suddenness, Nina broke off from a lusty kiss to slip her hand under Anya's dress. Her cool fingertips stroked up the inside of the younger girl's thigh. She looked down at Anya and tilted her head quizzically, as if asking her permission. Anya just stared back, her heartbeat quick with anticipation. Nina smiled and gave her a long kiss, then slowly removed Anya's underwear, until they dangled from one ankle. After that, standing bare-breasted over the trembling girl, she pushed the hem of Anya's dress up to expose her pussy.

Anya shivered despite herself as the cool air touched her labia. She didn't take her eyes off her cousin, who was now kneeling on the floor by the edge of the bed, gazing between Anya's splayed legs. One of Nina's hands caressed Anya's thigh, while the other tousled the neat dark strip of pubic hair above her otherwise hairless vagina. "Such a pretty little cunt," Nina said with a hint of laughter. Anya nearly flinched at the expletive, which sounded so coarse in Nina's lovely mouth. Then she began gasping in astonishment as Nina's fingers stroked her clitoris. She had never imagined such a feeling, like a pleasurable jolt of electricity at every touch. She'd seldom even touched herself down there, and never so skilfully.

Nina's skilled and supple fingers played over Anya's clit and stroked the lips of her vagina. First one finger, then two, slipped easily inside her; she was soaking wet, her inner thighs already glistening. Anya bit her lip to keep from crying out. She clutched at the bedsheets, a long low moan of pleasure escaping her lips as Nina's fingers slid deeper.

Suddenly, Nina withdrew her fingers and glanced up from between Anya's legs. "My turn, Anya." Her voice was once again strangely commanding. Anya could do nothing but lie there, her chest heaving, her body alive with arousal, as Nina stood up and stepped easily out of her skirt. Silhouetted by the sunlit doorway, the lawn and trees a vivid green behind her, Nina looked radiant, a naked nymph out of a classical painting. Her vulva was perfectly hairless, her labia prominent and beautifully pink. No doubt Nina kept her pussy so neatly shaved to please Sam.

Nina got onto the bed and straddled Anya's waist once more. She placed one hand on Anya's left breast, and the other - still dripping wet - reached down momentarily to stroke around the younger girl's mouth. Anya tasted something strange and wet on her lips, and realised with shock that it was the taste of her own vagina. She looked up at her beautiful cousin, and knew what was expected of her. Wordlessly, she reached up from the bed and ran her fingers over the lips of Nina's cunt. Nina shivered and clutched Anya's breast tightly. Anya could feel her cousin's warm wetness on her fingers as she slid them tentatively inside. The walls of Nina's vagina were tight against her fingers, tighter than she'd expected. "That's it, Anni, that's good," Nina gasped, her expression rapturous, as Anya's other hand at last found her clitoris and gently tweaked it. "Oh, fuck, that's good."

Anya felt a growing confidence as she stroked and fingered Nina. The older girl was gasping and whimpering with pleasure above her, her cunt sopping wet. Nina's strong thighs pressed against Anya's hips in an urgent rhythm. She was caressing Anya's breasts with one hand, and playing restlessly with her own nipples with the other. "Yes, yes," Nina sighed, over and over again, like a mantra. Anya's fingers glistened as she thrust them deeper into that perfect cunt.

Then suddenly Nina grabbed Anya's wrists, squeezing them almost painfully, and made her stop. Anya looked up at her cousin in shame and terror. She could feel tears welling in the corners of her eyes. What had she done wrong? Had she hurt Nina with her clumsy fingers? Why did she have to be so useless, so childish, so virginal?

But Nina was smiling that same enthralling smile she always wore. The look in her dazzling green eyes wasn't anger, but equal parts love, lust and amusement. When she spoke, she was a little out of breath, but her voice was warm like summer sunshine.

"You're wonderful, Anni. I always knew you were beautiful, but I didn't realise you were so talented. We should have done this long ago."

"Nina, I love you," Anya blurted. She immediately felt like an idiot, and blushed even brighter. She opened her mouth to apologise. Nina leant forward and kissed her long and hard.

"I've always loved you, sweet," Nina whispered when the kiss ended. "Now I want to prove it to you. I want to make you come."

Once again, Nina climbed off Anya and knelt on the floor, her head between Anya's parted legs. Anya lay there, gazing up at the carved wooden ceiling, as Nina's hands moved sensuously over her thighs, stroking at the lips of her vagina once more. She sighed and shivered with joy as Nina's fingers slipped inside her once again. Suddenly, she felt something soft and warm play delicately over her clit, then tease her labia. She felt aflame with pleasure, her hips rocking and her legs flexing on the sweat-damp sheets. She realised, through the wonderful haze of sensation, that Nina was kissing and licking her cunt.

Nina's tongue darted in and out of Anya, stroking the tender lips of her virgin pussy, flicking up and down, side to side. Somehow it felt even better than being fingered. The bedsheets were soaked now, and not just with sweat. Anya lost all self-control; she gasped, squealed, and had to bite her tongue hard to keep from screaming at the top of her lungs. The older girl continued silently, barely stopping for breath. Her fingers massaged Anya's clit as her tongue lapped at the walls of her vagina. Anya felt her pleasure rising to a fierce crescendo.

She cried out in ecstasy as she came, her juices drenching the bed. A wave of pleasure unlike anything she'd ever known rushed through her. She thrashed her legs, arched her back and clutched at the sheets and pillows with trembling hands. Nina kept kissing and tonguing her through the orgasm. At last, her mind and body spent, Anya relaxed on the bed and lay there, panting for breath. The breeze from the garden felt blissfully cool on her aching breasts and tender pussy as Nina came to lie next to her.

"Was that nice for you, sweet?" Nina asked nonchalantly, as if she'd just given Anya an ice cream, instead of a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Yes. Oh God, yes," Anya said. "Nina, I love you, I love you so much."

Nina laughed and stroked Anya's unkempt hair away from her forehead. "I aim to please." She planted a dozen tiny kisses on Anya's neck, then kissed along the curve of her breasts before running her tongue delicately around each nipple. She kissed and fondled Anya's breasts for a while longer, much more gently than before, as if knowing how tender and sore her cousin was. Then she said, "If you want to sleep now, Anni, I'll leave you in peace."

"No, don't go," Anya said desperately. At that moment, she wouldn't have left Nina's side for the world.

"Ah, but if you want me to stay, love, you need to do something for me." That old mischievous look was in Nina's eyes again, a glint that was both wicked and endearing.

"Anything."

"I want you to do the same for me, as I just did for you." She got on top of Anya, and knelt with her legs astride the younger girl's shoulders. Anya gazed sleepily up at the smooth hairless mound of Nina's vulva. The engorged pink lips were glistening wet, just inches from her mouth. It seemed so surreal, almost dreamlike, except that she could smell Nina's ripe sweetness, could feel tiny beads of moisture falling on her skin. She reached up with one hand, only for Nina to grab her wrist again. "Not with your fingers this time, sweet," Nina said, using her mildly commanding tone again. "With your tongue." She pushed herself forward until her labia stroked warm and wet against Anya's mouth.

Anya breathed in Nina's scent as she kissed the older girl's vulva. The skin was slick and fiercely warm to the touch, and the taste - sour and sweet and vital all at once - played across her tongue. Her saliva mixed with Nina's juices as she nervously tongued the labia. Nina moaned above her. "That's right, Anni, keep doing that," she said, running her fingers through Anya's hair and stroking her cheek. Anya plucked up her courage and jabbed her small sharp tongue between the wet folds of her cousin's cunt. Nina whimpered and shuddered in response.

Anya tended to Nina with growing enthusiasm - she tried a few darting strokes with her tongue inside the vagina, then left quick eager kisses on the pubic mound. She found Nina's clit once again and kissed it as lightly as she could. Nina trembled and sighed. Her words of encouragement grew increasingly breathless, and became interspersed with little squeals of astonished joy as Anya's tongue played over her clit and ran between the lips of her vagina. "Oh fuck, you're so good, Anya, don't stop, please, oh God, keep going..."

Then Nina stopped talking and just moaned and shivered and shuddered. Her hands darted down between her legs, her nails briefly grazing Anya's nose as she stroked and fingered herself. Anya knew what was about to happen. She sped up, teasing Nina's clit mercilessly, before giving her cousin's beautiful cunt a long drawn-out kiss.

Nina's wetness drenched Anya's face as she came screaming. Anya had thought her own cry had been loud, but Nina could surely be heard clear across the bay. It seemed to last forever, and Anya earnestly wished that it would. She was flushed with exertion and her whole body tingled; she felt pride and shame and love and lust all together in a surge of emotion. Right then, it would have taken barely a kiss between her thighs to make her come too.

Above her, Nina at last relaxed and sank back down onto the bed. Anya wiped her wet face dry with one of the pillows, and turned to look at her cousin. The two girls were lying almost nose to nose, and Anya found herself mirroring Nina's contented smile.

"Anya, that was incredible," Nina breathed. "You're a complete natural. I wish my first time had been half as good."

"Really?"

"Really. You're a proper virtuouso with that tongue of yours." She kissed Anya once more on the lips, then got up, stretching her back in a catlike fashion. "Now, I don't know about you, but I need a piss and a shower. Don't want to be all messy for our big date tonight."

"A date? With who?"

"With Sam, silly girl," Nina laughed. "Trust me, you and I are going to get the fucking of our lives when he hears about this. Now come have a shower with me."

*

Anya felt like she was living in a dreamworld. Everything was surreal, too perfect to be true. In the shower, as Nina pressed her wet naked body against Anya's and sensuously soaped her breasts and thighs, Anya thought she was going to swoon. Even as they crossed the lawn back to the house naked, revelling in the warm sunshine and the green grass underfoot, Anya feared that any moment she might wake up and find it had all been a beautiful dream.

As they stepped into the cool shade of the verandah, Nina turned to Anya and said, "We're in luck today, sweet. Mama is off to some bitch socialite's place for dinner, and Karl and Valerie have rented a boat for the evening - probably so they can fuck each other till they pass out. You and Sam and I have the place to ourselves, and he's going to be home in an hour or two."

"So is he going to..."

"Fuck us senseless? Me, definitely. You, if you still want it."

"I do," Anya said decisively. She didn't want to give herself the option of backing out, now that she'd gone so far.

Nina grinned her lovely grin. "Then let's give Sam the best surprise he's ever had."

The two of them lounged around the house, still nude, as they waited for Sam to return. Nina rustled up a light lunch, bread and salad and sliced meat washed down with fresh orange juice. Anya went to the living room and watched TV for a bit, flicking through the channels and streaming half a movie from the internet, but she couldn't really concentrate, not with Nina walking around gloriously naked right in front of her. She still couldn't believe she'd fucked her, kissed and caressed and tasted that fantastic body. At one point, Nina sat down next to her on the couch, and Anya tried eagerly to kiss her. Nina stopped her, giggling at the younger girl's confusion. "Not yet, sweet. Save it for Sam."

Anya nearly went crazy with impatience, but at last she heard a car heading up the driveway. Nina looked out the window and smiled broadly. "That's his car, Anni. Let's go to the hall, and give him his surprise." Anya followed her cousin out of the living room, her heart pounding nervously and her pussy wet once more.

"Ready, sweet?" Nina asked as they stood together in the hall. Anya nodded, and Nina pulled her close for a kiss.

Sam unlocked the front door and walked in, dressed in loose cotton trousers, a checked shirt and sandals. He was swinging his car keys around one finger and whistling a merry tune. But he stopped whistling and froze stock-still in the doorway when he saw his sister and cousin standing totally naked in the hall. The girls were French-kissing like crazy, with their breasts pushed together and their fingers in each other's pussies. Sam's jaw dropped and his eyes grew comically wide. Nina and Anya kept kissing, making theatrical sighs and moans as they stroked and fondled each other.

"Nina, what the fuck?" Sam said. There was shock in his voice, but as he walked towards the two of them a delighted smile formed on his face. When he spoke again, he just sounded impressed. "Sis, you mean you actually got Anya to..."

Nina suddenly broke away from Anya and embraced her brother. Anya watched her cousins kiss - not the polite little kisses they usually shared in front of family, but a long, deep, intense lovers' kiss. Then Nina began whispering excitedly in her brother's ear.

Anya couldn't make out all of Nina's words, but a few scandalous snatches reached her ears. "Had her in the summerhouse...so fucking hot...gorgeous pussy...so tight...tongue's amazing...made me come like crazy...gonna love her..." Anya blushed as Nina and Sam kept glancing eagerly at her. Sam was smiling ever more broadly as Nina spoke. Evidently Nina was advertising her quite well.

The siblings came over to Anya, and Sam looked her up and down with obvious glee. Without further ado, he grabbed her and pulled her into a lusty kiss. She was too surprised to resist, and then found herself responding quite eagerly. Sam's tongue probed her mouth. She could smell his aftershave, and beneath it, a virile musk that made her heart flutter excitedly. One of Sam's big strong hands reached up and touched her breasts, giving each one a playful squeeze. His other hand made its way around her thigh to clutch her small firm buttocks. Anya gasped and giggled, then resumed the kiss. Sam's crotch was pressed against her, and she could feel a growing hard bulge behind the trouser fabric.

"God, Anya, you are fucking gorgeous," Sam said when he finally pulled away. "I mean, I always knew you were hot, but...wow. Did you really do what Nina said you did?"

Anya nodded, delighted at the way Sam's eyes widened in response. She flashed him what she hoped was a seductive smile.

Sam immediately tried to kiss her again, his hand going for her crotch this time. Nina giggled and snatched his wrist. "Naughty," she said mock-scoldingly. "Not in the hallway, big brother. You and I are going to fuck this girl till she hollers, but we're going to do it in her room."