Sweeter than Candy: Blissful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I mean maybe. Does he also have a pet fish? Or is he into fish?" I said playfully.

"I don't know anything about that babe, buuuut I do know she met Rob at a party. He goes to Leland community college. He'll probably wanna smoke; Claire for sure has beers with her. So try to have some fun ok?" Said Candice as she continued to look forward, while never looking at me.

"It sounds like he doesn't like fish. But hey wherever you are, I want to be there too Candy." I said without hesitation. I put my arm around her hip and pull her close. I didn't have a single thought in my head as we walked, all I could see was the side of Candice's face.

She looks so young, due to her soft rounded face. This was one of those intoxicating rare moments in life where I wasn't thinking. I was experiencing the blissed sense of ignorance only idiots in love could experience. She cleared every thought I had with a rush of adrenaline.

Once we got to the car, Candice took the front seat and Rob was in the backseat. I shook his hand and we exchanged the obligatory "what's up?" when I got in, but not much more than that.

Rob had large sunglasses on; I couldn't even really tell if the guy looked at me when he shook my hand, he barely turned his head towards me. Thankfully we're really close to the beach; the car ride was spent with Candice and Claire singing along with really loud music.

Candice introduced me to Claire from the back seat, but Clare didn't seem to care very much for me. "Oh my god look! Why is no one here?!" Said Claire loudly, as she parked.

"I know. This is so fuckin' crazy!" Candice said, but in a loud more feminine tone that she had been using since we got in the car. I heard the trunk pop open; I can see Candice's face as she steps outside the car. She's got a sort of smirk on her face; I hadn't seen that look on her face before. Like an excited child.

Claire held open the trunk while Rob and I grabbed all the stuff from her trunk. Claire is a bit tall, 5'8 maybe 5'9. I imagined she must dwarf Rob if she were to wear heels; Rob has to be about 5'5. Candice had run off to the sand to go look around or something, I actually can't even see her from where I walked.

"Hey over here!" shouted Candice from the left side of the beach. It's a fairly small beach; it looked to be a third the size of a football field. Towards the left end of the beach an elephant sized stone protruded from the side of the hill that drew the line between beach sand and parking lot.

It's ridiculously bright outside. If I stared at directly at the sky for too long my eyes began to sting a bit. Candice was in front of the big stone. I couldn't manage to get a good look behind the stone. Not that it mattered anyway. Once we got to a good spot Rob put down the blanket first, and I soon followed with the chairs and umbrella.

We had everything set up within a couple of minutes while Claire and Candice striped down to their bikinis. Candice was wearing a very light orange two piece bikini. She spun around for a second to reveal it was one of the bikinis that you tie, her back had a small bow on it from the bikini knot and her bottoms did too.

I looked over at Claire to see she was just as hot. She had a really long legs, and long straigh brown hair. She was really thin, she looked like she could model. Her body was really slim and toned, her ass looked so big in comparison. Her tits were a modest B cup. She wore an all white bikini.

Rob immediately went to the cooler to grab a glass bottle. He pulled his keys out from his pocket to open it, without saying a word or even looking at me; he reaches his arm out towards me and hands it to me. I almost wasn't sure what to do for a second.

But peer pressure quickly ensued and I grabbed the bottle from him. He grabbed another bottle for himself then took a seat on one of the chairs we set up. He murmured some words to himself as he opened the bottle, and watched as Candice and Claire begin to chase each other around playfully.

It was weird; I hadn't been apart something like this before. Rob pulled out a medium sized speaker out from his backpack, music began to play. I had never heard the songs before, but it was obviously rap. I took a seat near Rob, I watched as the girls began to rush into the water.

When I thought no one was looking, I tried to pour a little bit of the bottle into the sand. Then discreetly move sand over it; thankfully Rob was too much of an ass to notice anything other than Claire. Eventually Candice and Claire calmed down and they came over to us. Candice sat on my lap and Claire sat on Rob's lap.

Candice quickly grabbed the bottle out of my hand and took a big drink. "I was thinking about this all day bitch." She added in a loud exhausted tone.

"So how did you two meet?" I asked Claire and Rob, in a desperate attempt to start a conversation.

"Hmm well Rob is a friend of Marie; we met at that get together with a bunch of other people. We started going out like a few weeks later." Said Claire, as she began to kiss Rob's cheek.

"All I remember is you rubbing your ass on him during that party. Then hearing about his dick from you a few days later" added Candice in a fast response. Rob chuckled and Claire tried to defend herself. I was finally starting to calm down.

A couple hours had passed since we got to the beach. Candice had already opened herself another drink, and was almost done with it. I barely sipped the last one, the last thing I need it to show up drunk and full of sand at home. Thank fuck for no one catching me pouring my bottle into the sand.

Candice got off my lap and grabbed me by the arm. She directed me towards the center of the large green blanket. She started grinding her ass on me, trying to hold some rhythm to the song that was playing. I quickly glance over at Claire still on Rob's lap; she already has her back towards us with her face pressed up against Rob's.

I run my hands up and down the sides of her body, lightly grazing the side of her chest. She puts her hands over mine and moves my hands on her boobs. She almost immediately turned around and aggressively kissed me. A strong smelling taste from her mouth rushed into mine.

She pulled back slowly then got close to the side of my face "Follow me." she said out of breath. She began to lead me to go behind the giant stone, away from the rest of the beach. A medium flat stone laid in between the water and the left of the giant stone, covered in shade.

She then rushed over to the stone, and sat down on it quickly before I could get to her. She sat there staring at me. Puffing out her chest, thus presenting her big tits barely covered by her bikini. She had a smirk on her face "Like what ya see?" she asked in a slow quiet voice.

I really fucking did. I walked over to her with a now visible erection. I stood in front of her with my hard cock right in front of her perfect sized tits. She then leaned up against me, and began eye contact while pulling down my shorts.

She held down my shorts while going directly for my cock. She took me in her mouth quick, she must be hungry for my cum. Sliding my throbbing hard cock in and out of her mouth, and I could feel her tongue working around it, with her warm lips around the base suffocating my cock.

She is still holding my shorts down making eye contact with those precious green eyes of her. She suddenly pulls her head back then scoots up close to me. My cock is now pressed up against her face, she arches her back and lifts herself up a little bit.

My throbbing hard cock is pressed up against her big warm soft tits. She slides me in between her tits, looks down and lets a mouthful of warm drool cover my cock and her boobs. I start to thrust. It feels like the eighth wonder of the world that only dicks can access.

She's pushing her boobs together with her hands, so that I have a tighter hole to fuck. I have a one hand on her shoulder the other is on the top of her head. I can feel an orgasm building up. I start moaning louder over ocean waves and the sound of my hard cock fucking her tits.

"Candy I'm gonna." I whispered out of breath. She lowers herself a little, so that my cock is at angle pointing down while she starts to suck. I begin to cum as she slows down her head, her eyes are closed. I feel the tip of her tongue just under the head of my cock as I cum.

I can picture my warm thick cum overflowing her closed mouth, covering up her tongue. This woman must love the taste of my cum. She then stands up, wraps her arms around me, and spins around.

I quickly catch on, and begin to lower my back against the rock. She is kissing my neck aggressively. "Fuck yes candy," I start moaning into her ear. She is now sitting on top me, cowgirl style, as she begins to undo the knots on the side her bikini bottoms.

She lifts herself up to remove her bikini bottom then throws them into the sand. She is looking down at me, directly into her eyes. Her hair is covering the sides of her face, as she begins to lift herself up, so that my cock may slide into her.

"Yes yes fuuuuuck," she moans as begins to fill her tight pussy up with my still hard wet cock. She is still staring into my eyes as she rocks back and forth. About five minutes later she starts to slow down "Hold on, I've always wanted to try this." Candice says quietly to me.

She lifts herself, and then spins her body so that her ass is now in clear view over my cock. This is reverse cowgirl, and it's better than I've ever imagined. She works my cock into her using her hands. She starts with a slow rhythmic hip movement.

She felt so tight around me; I can see her ass riding me. A downright fucking sexy view this is, her ass grinding on dick, and I can see those beautiful tan lines. She stops riding me, and begins to bounce slowly. It feels so fucking good to feel this weight bounce on me.

I almost can't describe it how this feels; she's so hot, and not just visually. But being inside of her, I can feel the heat of her insides from her wet pussy. I can still smell her a little bit over the smell over salty sea water and sand. The sound of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy is better than music.

This view alone was enough to make me cum. She goes back to grinding down on my hard cock, and I can feel another orgasm building up. I grab her ass hard with both hands, "Fuck candy I'm really close." I said in between pants.

"Oh fuck just do it Bruce!" She added quickly in between moans "I want your cum so deep inside of me!" I begin to cum and she grinded her pussy down hard on me. I fucking love this sensation of my hips being squashed by her round thick ass. I can feel her pussy pulling out all the cum from my cock, it's filling up her hot insides.

After I came she stopped moving for a few seconds. I couldn't even tell how long we had been fucking after she shifted into reverse. It wasn't nearly long enough. I think women like this Candice are what cause nymphomania, shit I didn't even think twice about planting my seed inside her.

She pulls me out of her then stands up and begins to finger herself lightly. I watch as she pulls out a finger painted with a mix of my cum and her fluids covering her finger. I watch in shock as she licks her finger "Why does this taste so good? Also don't worry babe, I'm on the pill."

By the time we stopped, the sky was a blend of bright warm yellow and light blue creating streaks of a light purple. We sat in front of the medium stone. It curved allowing me to comfortably lean my back against it. She sat with the back of her head against my chest.

We both stared out into the sky, as thin long clouds ripped against the increasingly darker shades of purple that the sky had become. I was holding her hands. "Hey what are you thinking about?" I asked her slowly. She at first sort of looked back up at me then back at the sunset.

"I'm not." she added in a brief response. I didn't think anything of this when I had first heard it. I did not even think of a response, I didn't analyze or interpret, I simply listened. I listened to those two words as I relished in the feeling of her warm body pushed up against mine.

I looked out into the sky, lightly holding hands with her. We didn't offer a single word to one another; it wasn't long before the blue was devoured by the darker and darker shades of orange sky. The orange had melted away, It was now almost all purple, still no words.

The sound of ocean and nearby birds provided ambiance. "Hey," I said to her quietly.

For a moment I didn't think she was awake since her body felt kind of like dead weight. "Hey," she calmly responded with.

"I really like you Candice." I said to her.

She turns her face towards me and quietly says "You're so nice babe" then lightly kissed my lips. I felt it, for a few brief moments. Moments that dwindles in comparison to everything else in length, to almost any other activity in my life.

The bliss of ignorance washed over my body and mind, like water on sand. Blank slates of sand stood still as countless drops of water swayed together in perfect unison, leaving only sound behind for a brief moment. There was nothing else. No still moment, no footprint in the sand, no carving into stone, only a memory.

*

Bruce and Candy might return.

12