Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her hard for that. Just his tongue in her mouth turned her on to such an extent, it verged on the ridiculous. Moving her legs, so they were spread as wide as possible, she loved the look in his eyes as he started to pump into her. He wasn't going to last long from the looks of it.

"Does Daddy love my tight little pussy?" she asked, using the voice she used whenever she wanted something.

"Fuck yes," he grunted.

"Does he want to fill my little pussy with lots of his cum?"

"Fuck... Katie..."

"I want him to fill my pussy like he filled my mouth."

"Soon, sweetie," he groaned, his thrusts getting quicker and quicker.

"Fill my pussy, Daddy. Fill it up like you will do every day going forward. After that, cum anywhere you want. All over my body."

He leaned forward and kissed her again. He didn't quite drive his cock into her, but it was certainly faster and harder than when they started. He growled into her mouth as she kept her eyes open, watching his in return, loving the look in his eyes in return. Resting his forehead against hers, pushing her legs further and further back, she didn't even feel her next orgasm until it tore through her body. This time, her father didn't stop, continuing to fuck her until his own orgasm hit.

"Fuck," he growled as she felt him unload deep inside her. She moaned and whimpered with each thrust, each spurt of his cum. Only when he was done did he release her legs, letting her little feet sit on the bed as he relaxed on his forearms, catching his breath.

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered, stroking his cheek with her fingers.

He grinned as his eyes met hers. "I love you too, sweetie," he replied, kissing her softly on the lips.

"Daddy, once you're recovered, I want to try that position where you fuck me from behind."

She enjoyed his reaction, eyebrows raising, before his grin broadened. "If that's what you want, sweetie."

"I've heard it feel really good."

"It can if done properly."

He pulled out of her, grabbing a nearby towel to clean up the mess she somewhat expected. Relaxing next to her, she turned to snuggle into him. If it wasn't for the fact they were naked, it would have looked like nothing more than a father and daughter cuddling in bed. Ignoring his cum still dripping out of her pussy, of course...

Half an hour later, she was on her elbows and knees, one hand of her father stroking her back, the other holding her hips, his thick cock pumping into her pussy again. She rested her head on pillows, not bothering to look back, simply savouring all the sensations she could feel. "Fucking hell, Katie," her father groaned, "Your pussy is something else."

"Glad you love it, Daddy," she giggled. She gasped when she felt him rub what felt like his thumb against her arsehole. That made her look back with a smile. "Do you want my tight little arse too, Daddy?"

"Not just yet, but it does look very inviting, sweetie."

"It's yours whenever you want it, Daddy. You own my body from now on."

She was surprised when he adjusted, moving her body lower as he relaxed over her, his head resting next to hers. The angle felt wonderful inside her, feeling him drive his cock into her ever deeper. "You're a giant tease, little girl," he growled into her ear.

"Teasing so you fuck me harder, Daddy."

"Sweetie, trust me, if I fucked you as hard as I could..."

"I know, Daddy. Next time?"

He nuzzled into her neck, making her giggle again, before his mouth moved to her ear. "Next time. But, trust me, you won't walk comfortably the next day."

"That's okay, Daddy. I know you'll love me regardless." She turned to kiss his cheek. "Cum in me again, then we'll have a shower."

She felt him pump into her faster and faster, the sound of his groin slapping against her little butt. It was the best experience of her life, and when he finally came again, it set off another orgasm for herself. It was so good, she collapsed onto the bed, her father relaxing above her, ensuring he didn't squash her, at the very least.

"God, Daddy, if it's like that every time, I won't want to leave the house."

His laughter made her giggle as usual. "Well, I'll still need to go to work, so you might just have to masturbate to the memories."

"You make that sound like it's a bad thing, Daddy."

He pulled out so she could at least roll over, kissing her as soon as she was facing him. Stepping off the bed, he easily picked her up and carried her into his bathroom so they could shower. Her hand quickly found its way around his cock, but he gently prised it off. "I've cum three times tonight, sweetie. I'm in my mid-thirties. Trust me, I wish I was ten years younger now with you at eighteen. We'd fuck all night and into the morning."

"Will you be okay in the morning?"

"Yes, sweetie. We can have more fun before breakfast, if you wake up."

Remembering how her sister rode him, she woke up as she did the next morning, pushing him onto his back, though there was no doubt he knew what she wanted. He helped her figure it out as she slid down his cock, and she had great fun bouncing up and down his cock. Her father suggested she'd enjoyed quite the orgasm if she figured it out, and like usual, her father hadn't lied. When the orgasm finally hit, she couldn't keep going, needing to take her cock out of her pussy because it was simply too much, and far too good.

"And what about me?" her father asked lightly.

He couldn't hide his surprise when, once she'd caught her breath, she slid off the bed onto her knees and simply looked at him. She surprised him further by taking his cock into her mouth, blowing him until she asked him to take over, stroking himself off as she lay down on the floor, suggesting he just finish all over her. She laughed as she felt her body splattered by rope after rope of his cum.

"Want a shower?" he wondered once he was finished.

"Nope. I'm going to walk out like this. Give it a few minutes to dry a little bit first."

"I've created monsters," he muttered.

Walking out to join Hannah and Kelly, they glanced at her nudity before shrugging and concentrating on breakfast. Their father walked out a couple of minutes later, at least wearing a pair of shorts, taking a seat at the table. Hannah served up breakfast before sitting next to Kelly. "Is that cum?" Hannah asked.

"Daddy came on me," Katie said happily.

Hannah smiled. "So you had a good night?"

"It was wonderful, Hannah."

Hannah took her hand, leaning forward to kiss her twin. "Now we'll share him before Kelly gets her chance to be intimate with him." The twins looked at their father. "Does that sound good, Daddy?"

He laughed lightly. "A threesome with my two daughters? I'm struggling to see how that could possibly sound bad considering what we've done so far." Then he moved his eyes to Kelly. "But if you're both with me, what about Kelly? We can't leave her alone."

"She can join us too, Daddy," Katie replied, "She might even end up joining in. Do you want that, Kelly?"

"I don't need my first time with him to be alone. I just want to be with him."

"God, you three are going to wear me out. I do have work tomorrow."

Katie looked at her twin sister. "Maybe we should leave the threesome for next weekend then?"

"So Kelly can enjoy him tonight alone?"

"I might like playing with playing with my sister's pussy."

Hannah smiled at her. "I love the sound of that," she said softly.

"Sorted then. Daddy, Kelly will sleep with you tonight," Katie said, "Hannah and I will have a little fun."

*****

Mark

Sitting in the lounge, watching a little cricket on TV, I was barely concentrating on it as I thought about my life, at least in regards to the recent changes that had taken place. I'd always loved my daughters, but I felt myself falling in love with my daughters. I knew they were already in love with me. I had a feeling they had been for a long time, left wondering if they'd been in love with me even before I'd divorced Claire.

Hannah and Katie being in love with me perhaps wasn't a big surprise considering everything. But now that Kelly was living with us, the fact she seemed to be head over heels for me wasn't a surprise at all. When I sat back and thought about it, she'd been a fixture around the house for at least a decade. She'd stayed the night more often than not during a week. I was aware her home life wasn't great, but apart from perhaps having words with her mother, there wasn't all that much anyone could do.

At least she would be safe and loved at my house. And if she wanted to make love with me, considering everything I'd now done with my daughters, refusing her would just seem cruel. My daughters encouraged me, and Kelly clearly wanted me. And I'm still a warm-blooded male. I'd be out of my mind to refuse.

"Daddy?"

I looked up to see Kelly standing in the doorway, completely naked. The girls seemed to have abandoned the idea of wearing bikinis in the pool. I didn't mind. "Yes, gorgeous?"

She was. Taller than my daughters, they stood at only five-two, Kelly at around five-four. Blonde hair compared to my daughters' full brunette. Chocolate brown eyes compared to my daughters' baby blues. Beautiful face. Breasts were about a C-cup, my girls around a B-cup. A large B, and depending on where they bought their lingerie, a small C. She had more curves than my daughters, though the weight she carried was perfect. Fantastic pair of legs. I had no problem looking her up and down, and I was mesmerised as she walked towards me. Straddling my lap, she didn't hesitate kissing me, pulling her towards me, hands running down to her pert little arse.

Moaning softly into my mouth, she rubbed her pussy against the tent forming in my shorts. The only thing that stopped us going further and quickly was a loud series of giggles, breaking apart and glancing at the doorway, the other six girls standing there. "Kelly, you were to bring him outside, not try and fuck him on the couch!" Hannah exclaimed.

"How long have we been here?" she asked.

"At least five minutes."

I moved Kelly's face to mine with a finger and smiled. "Well, that was a fantastic five minutes then," I said softly.

Her lips crashed against mine as I shooed the others away. We'd join them outside later. I eventually stood up, Kelly wrapping her limbs around me, as I carried her through the house and outside. Letting me go so I could take off my shirt and shorts, I slipped down into water, Kelly joining me, moving over to the shallower end where the ledge was so I could sit down. Kelly straddled me, feeling her pussy rub against my shaft. "Careful," I warned, though I smiled at her.

"I've only had my own fingers inside me," she admitted softly.

"Don't have a toy?" She shook her head. "Okay, we'll have to take it easy tonight then."

"Your cock feels enormous," she said, grinning at me.

"Feels even bigger when buried in a tight pussy," Katie exclaimed.

"Fuck yes," Hannah added, "That feeling when he first slid into my pussy. I think Daddy loved it just as much. He loves his little girl's hot pussy."

"Okay, that just sounds so fucking hot," Christine stated.

"You're going to fuck us, aren't you, Mark?" Sofia asked, almost begging him to say yes.

"Yes," he replied, "We'll figure it out, but I'm going to make love to you all, then you're going to make love to each other too."

Hannah and Katie definitely smiled at each other. When they kissed, Kelly giggled, stating my cock throbbed, while I stared. I knew they'd fooled around a little bit, but this was the first time I'd seen them kiss so openly. And it was no ordinary kiss. It was full of passion, desire, love. When they broke apart, they smiled at each other. "About damned time you two kissed like that," Emily said.

"So I assume none of you have gone down on each other?" They all shook their heads. "Are you interested in doing that though?" Hannah started to softly cry, Kelly sliding off my lap as I sat between my daughters. Cuddling into me, I asked, "You love your sister just as much, don't you, Hannah?" She nodded into my torso. "Do you feel the same way, Katie?"

She smiled at me. "Of course, Daddy. I love my sister. I've thought about it too, but we wanted you to be our first, and you'll always be... I don't want to say most important, as Hannah is just as important."

"We'll always want to make love to you first," Hannah said, "Though if we had fun as a threesome, I'd love to be intimate with Katie too."

"That's the best way to put it," Katie added, "Though I'd love to look down my body and see my sister between my legs, her mouth at my pussy."

"I think about it a lot too, Katie," Hannah admitted, "I'm just not sure."

"When I'm with Kelly tonight, maybe you two need to explore," I suggested. "What about you girls?" I asked their friends.

"Oh god, I'd love to fool around with any of you," Christine said, "You're fucking hot, Mark, and I can't wait to get that dick inside me." I laughed at how confident and blunt she was. "But my girlfriends are beautiful, and the idea of eating pussy is exciting."

Sofia swam towards her friend and kissed her hard. Within thirty seconds, both were whimpering before they finally broke apart. "About fucking time you admitted that, idiot," Sofia said, "Because I'm eating yours, then I'm doing the same to Hannah, Katie, Kelly, Emily and Belinda. Though only after Mark pounds me into oblivion."

"I do love a woman who knows what she wants," I joked, "So I'm going to be with all of you first before you explore each other?" They all nodded. "No pressure on me then."

"Hannah and Katie obviously come first," Christine said, giggling at the double entendre, "If they need you, they get you first."

"Well, of course," Hannah said, "He's our daddy."

The girls wanted to take advantage of the late afternoon heat and sunshine by sunbathing. Grabbing their towels, they all lay down on their fronts before I was asked to apply lotion, the sort that would protect them from the most harmful of rays but allow them to top up their tans. I was about to put on my shorts when seven voices cried out, "No!"

Laughing to myself, I left my shorts behind and wandered over. Figuring I'd have a little fun, I started from their lower legs, moving up their bodies, moving myself so I rested on their thighs, cock nestled between the cheeks of a pert little bottom. I received more than one gasp of excitement as my fingers massaged in the lotion. I made each of them moan at least a couple of times before I moved onto Katie, only Hannah after her.

I felt her legs spread. "Please, Daddy," she whimpered.

I couldn't help groan as I slowly slid my cock inside her, glancing to my left to see the other five watching, grinning away. Leaving my cock buried inside my daughter, I continued massaging in the lotion, Katie moving her hips on my cock. Once her skin glistened with the lotion, I leaned forward on my forearms, kissing her cheek. "I'm going to cum in your sister, Katie."

"Just a few more minutes, Daddy. I love your cock."

"Well, my cock loves your pussy, sweetie." I let her use her hips until I pulled out, earning a groan of disapproval. I kissed her cheek again. "Sweetie, we have years of lovemaking to go."

She giggled. "You're a little addictive, Daddy."

"So are you, sweetie. So are you."

Straddling Hannah's body, I massaged the lotion into her body first before I slid two fingers into her pussy. She was hot and incredibly wet already. "Are you wet because of me, Hannah?"

"God yes," she whimpered.

"Do you want Daddy to slide his cock inside you?"

"Please," she pleaded.

"Do you want him to cum inside you?"

"More than my next breath, Daddy. Give me!"

Sliding my cock inside her, she moaned softly, spreading her legs a little wider so we were both comfortable. "Want to turn around?"

I pulled out as she was rather excited by the idea, spread her legs again so I could easily slide inside her. I watch her eyes light up as I buried my cock, not moving for a few seconds. My daughters had incredibly tight pussies. Considering they'd been virgins, and had only ever used dildo's smaller than my own cock... "Fuck, sweetheart..."

I glanced to see the others watching us, more than one arse raised in the air, no doubt masturbating to what was happening. "We're all going to cum, Daddy," Katie murmured.

Returning my attention to Hannah as I started to thrust, she had that same smile on her face from our first night together. Leaving a soft kiss on her lips, I felt her heels placed on my lower back, which made her moan louder. "That's deep, Daddy!" she cried out.

I started to move my hips a little faster, enjoying the feeling of being inside Hannah again. I watched her face for any reaction, still aware I could hurt her, and that was the last thing I wanted. But her eyes simply gazed into mine, one of her hands snaking between us as she started to fondle her clit. I think someone had been reading and learning.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she moaned.

Pumping her faster, I could feel my orgasm building up rather quickly. Leaning down, I kissed her before moving to her neck. She lifted her head so I had complete access. Soon as I started kissing her there, with her fingers fondling her clit quickly, little surprise she came hard. Barely understood a word she babbled as I pumped her faster and faster.

"Sweetheart, I'm close... So close..."

"Inside me, Daddy. Give me a baby!"

Just hearing her say that sent me over the edge, groaning as I unloaded a torrent of cum into my daughters' tight pussy. Her orgasm seemed to continue, her pussy squeezing my cock tighter than any vice. Feeling legs wrap around me tighter, I spent a couple of minutes kissing her softly. "I love you, sweetheart," I whispered.

"Love you so much, Daddy."

"Think you just shared with everyone want you want too."

She giggled, glancing at her sister and friends. "I'm going to have his baby when we sort everything out."

Katie moved across and cuddled us both. "You'll be a wonderful mummy, Hannah."

Hannah cried. Katie cried. Damn near got me going too. Their friends all moved across to sit closer. I pulled out and lay down next to Hannah, turning onto her side so she spooned back against me. "What do you think, Daddy?" Katie wondered.

"Hannah has done her research. We'll do a little more together before we make any decisions."

"Katie, we've going to be his wives. You, me, Kelly." Kelly gasped, leaning forward to give her a kiss on the cheek, adding one for me too. "But I'm going to be his housewife. I don't care about university. I was only going because it was what everyone else does." She snuggled back against me. "I have everything I want here. I want to look after daddy and our home."

Katie smiled and kissed her sister before kissing me. "I don't know what he's said but I suggest you do whatever makes you happy, Hannah."

"What about you, Katie?" I wondered.

"I want to study, Daddy. I've wanted to go into my field of study since I was a little girl."

"Okay. What about you, Kelly?"

"I never got the marks," she whispered, "But I don't know."

"Could always do a college course?" Katie suggested, "Start there and, if you do well..."

"We'll help," I added, "Whatever you need, Kelly. You live here now with us."

"I'll think about it. Give me a week."

Kissing Hannah, I sat up on my knees. "Okay, girls, you get some more sun. I'm going to get started on dinner. Are you all staying as usual?" Of course, they all said yes. "Okay, I'll shout when it's ready."

"I'll help, Daddy," Hannah said. She stood up, watching some of my cum start leaking out of her. "Daddy! You made a mess in me!" she squealed, giggling away.

"Told you sex was messy, sweetheart."

She grabbed her towel, dabbing it at her pussy, before following me inside to the kitchen. We soon had something in the oven, more things on the stove. Otherwise, we were rarely not touching each other, and it didn't take long until I was hard again. Easily lifting her up onto the counter, I kissed her deeply as she shuffled forward, grabbing my cock and placing it at her pussy. "I love you so much, Daddy," she breathed as I slowly slid inside her.