Sweetly Ruined

Story Info
Girl destroys coworker with her feet.
1.9k words
4.12
83.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marina had just landed a summer job. The extra cash would go a long way in paying for her last year of biomedicine studies.

Frankly, the boutique looked so uptown she doubted they'd hire her, but the owner -Mrs Jansen- said she was pleased with her warm brown eyes, her down-to-earth style and "ability to connect" and she would bring balance to her co-worker's 'strictly fashionista' attitude.

On Monday morning she tried to shake off the nerves with a large latte and after checking that her dark hair was properly straightened she set off for the shoe boutique. She arrived 15 minutes early, you know, just in case. Then she realized, she knew her co-worker!

Otto was a strange kid back in primary school. The boys would tease him for being effeminate, and it didn't help that his parents would insist he kept his shirt tucked in -at all times-. Worse yet, he was once caught sniffing a sock outside the changing rooms and no-one's let him forget it ever since.

"Surely that's not one of the things he mentioned in his application to work for a this shoe boutique" Marina thought, chuckling inwardly.

Now he had graduated some college and was juggling jobs whilst he waited for an opportunity to work in fashion publishing. His mannerisms were as awkward as ever but now it was all masked under designer fowls.

He turned his nose up at her jeans & cashmere outfit:

"Do you really expect people to take shoe advice from someone who tucks their jeans in CAT boots?" he inquired with a hint of disgust. No allusion to their childhood years was made.

"I uh.. I think they're super comfy.. and street-casual without being ..you know.. tacky" she replied, taken aback by the unexpected assault.

He drew closer in his funny duck-step that had his butt permanently sticking out and his chest thrust forward. He had a dark fringe swept to the left, meticulously plucked brows and kept his hair shaved on the sides -he was only slightly taller than her and she was rather small, barely standing 1.60m.

"I can't believe she hire you" he said, rather offensively.

Seeking to avoid confrontation, she retreated to the inner sections of the store. She looked around at the heels perched on top of the shelves, almost glowing in their perfect craftsmanship and calling out to the rich with multi-digit pricetags.

She couldn't believe her old classmate just tried to bully her. On her first day no less! She thought the outfit looked pretty cool. The sweatshirt draped nicely over her swelling bust, a beaded strand pulled it tight around her small waist and her jeans were always super tight around her shapely thighs and strong calves. Yeah they were tucked in her untied mustard boots, but that was urban and stylish, no?

Shrugging the incident off, she took a rather professional approach to her first day. "Gotta be organized". She made a mental note of which shelves host which brands, while Otto showed a customer to this hot pair of J Choo's. In the time it took for the woman to strap the heels to her dainty feet, Otto had slowly retreated behind the counter, strangely flustered.

Observing that the customer was receiving no attention Marina stepped in to compliment the lady while she checked herself in the mirror. Pleased with the service, the woman made the purchase, and this motif was repeated a couple of times in the first few days.

By Wednesday Marina had began to connect the dots. The childhood sock incident, the work choice, the blushing retreats behind the counter; it seemed her old acquaintance had a full-on foot fetish that would potentially embarrass him in front of customers. A few times, Mrs Jensen had dropped in while Marina was making a sale and complimented her on her interaction with customers.

"You know, I should have you run a class for Otto right here on how to communicate and make the sale" Mrs Jensen said half-smiling.

"I dunno" Marina said, "all I do, is walk up to the customer and tell them what kind of outfit would look good with whatever shoes it is that they're trying on". She took her black-framed glasses off and rubbed the lenses with her shirt. Then she put them back on.

"Seriously, why don't you try getting through to him?" Mrs Jensen said. "We'll just do a bit of role play and you'll guide him through. Like a seminar"

Otto was listening with disgust. She had nothing she could possibly teach him. Mrs Jensen ushered them to the storeroom and encouraged Marina to find something her size while Otto sat on a pile of crates. As Marina began to rummage through the stacks, Mrs Jensen retreated back to the main store area, presumably to close the till and sign off the log books, thus leaving them alone.

Marina lifted the top off a box containing a pair of devilishly sexy, beige platform heels, with a peep toe and an ankle strap. Instinctively she reached back to swap them for something simple but her coworker's glassy, lustful stare fanned her mean streak.

"okay!" she said, "I'll pretend THIS is the pair I like" she said sheepishly as she kicked her CAT boots off.

Otto gulped as she peeled of her socks off to reveal her perfectly symmetric toes and glossy black pedicure.

She sat on his left and shimmied right next to Otto as she began to slide the heels on her beautifully arched feet. Out of the corner of her eye she saw his cheeks blush garnet red and his adam's apple bob. She felt empowered. This is gonna be good.

She lifted the hem of her jeans a bit, threaded the ankle strap and stood up, towering over him. she spun to face him.

Her strong calves worked to balance her and flexed, stretching the tight fabric.

"Right. This is where you come in and compliment the customer" she said still smiling sheepishly. "You know, instead of hiding behind that counter".

"I... uh.. yeah I know" He mustered, eyes glazed. Facing him she lifted a leg and placed her foot on the very crate he was sat on; right between his legs.

She caught a glimpse of his crotch - his white trousers were bulging obscenely.

"Well, compliment me then" she said, laughing inwardly.

He looked into her brown eyes.

"They look so hot on you, I ..uh think.. you should buy them. "

She chuckled out loud. "No, no, no. You see now you sound like a creep. You have to keep it casual, try again" She was now toying with him. His bulge throbbed. She pushed her glasses further up the bridge of her nose with her middle finger.

"You...um, you should wear these more often. Like, every day. You look gorgeous. They match your jeans" he said looking up into her smiling eyes. She was disgusted by how beta he was being. Such a loser.

"I thought you didn't like my dress sense." She said with a coy smile, playing with her hair. "Are you trying to get on my good side? Is this horny talk? Is that what it is? Do you get all hot and bothered looking at girl's feet in pretty shoes, you creep?"

"God please stop. I don't even..."

She softly prodded his bulge with the tip of her shoe. He gasped and throbbed intensely. He reached out with both hands adoringly and began to undo her ankle strap with shaking fingers. The shoe dropped to the floor.

Her now naked foot was resting on his bulge, while she was still balancing on the other. She leaned forward so her chin was just inches from his face "I think I'm gonna call out for Mrs Jansen." she whispered devilishly. "What do you reckon she'll make of this scene?"

He fixed her with panicked eyes. "No! please, I need this job. I...I'll buy you the shoes. They cost nearly 200 bucks" Her manicured toes run up his pulsating shaft, through the white fabric. A little dark spot was starting to form.

"Are you seriously leaking slime into your pants?" She looked amused. "You look like you're about to shoot. Are you? Are you about to make a mess?" She pulled her foot back from his throbbing bulge.

"OH MY GOD. What do you want from me?" His arousal was overwhelming him. He thrust forward to meet her retreating foot. Marina was hatching a masterplan.

"Get undressed right now."

Otto rushed to comply. Within seconds his clothes were piled up on the marble floor. His angry red shaft was bobbing wildly, beads of precum running down the shaft as Marina took off her other shoe, one hand on the crates for balance.

"Kneel" She said.

His knees hit the floor. She slowly sat on the same pile of boxes he had vacated a minute ago. She extended a toned leg, spreading her perfect toes right in front of his face.

"What is it you wanna do? Pucker up and kiss them? Is that it?"

He groaned and began to give her foot a tongue bath while his erection bobbed and pulsed underneath him. A strand of precum was now suspended from the tip.

"I want you to leak into the shoes" She said. "I wanna feel it on my soles when I wear them later."

Otto was beside himself and completely gone. He used his left hand to milk copious amounts of the clear fluid all over the beige shoes while his tongue worshipped her toes. He never realized she'd taken her smartphone out and turned the camera on.

The device had been running for a solid ten seconds when she sharply pulled her foot back and stood up, focusing the device on her lonely coworker and his predicament - kneeling naked in the storeroom, obscenely aroused, leaking his slime over the stock. She swiftly pressed stop, followed by "upload to Clouddrive".

The click was followed by two seconds of defeaning silence interrupted by Otto's heavy breathing.

He opened his mouth to plead but no words came out. She finally whispered to him in an unnervingly calm voice:

"Okay. Here's the deal. I get half of your paycheck express-mailed to me. For the next 18 months that is. And if you so much as delay payment by a single day I will make sure you get on the sex offenders registry. Nod if you think we have a deal."

Otto hang his head in defeat and disbelief.

"Is that a nod or do you want to be forever unemployable?"

Otto gently nodded as his fragile ego was crushed. He welled up in silence.

Satisfied, Marina re-boxed the shoes and perched them up on a shelf while Otto knelt in silence. She picked up her mustard boots in her right hand and just before she walked out she took a last glimpse at Otto's still swollen prick. She smiled.

Mercifully, she lifted her right foot and ran her pedicured toes under the length of his tortured shaft; from his bloated balls to his precum-slicked head. As she set her bare foot down and spun around to leave, Otto felt the vicious orgasmic spasms begin. He clenched hard trying to hold back the churning cum; he didn't want her pity. But his body was betraying him.

She had just walked through the doors and out of the room when she heard the staccato sounds of his shameful wet explosion splattering across boxes and crates.

She laughed out loud.