Sweetmeat

Story Info
The cliché of all clichés: he came home early.
3.2k words
4.17
267.5k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bad days for me have a way of getting worse long before they even think of getting better. The clock didn't go off when it was supposed to and I was already running late to start the day. I jumped in the car and backed over the kid's bike and the handle bar punctured a tire. I got the spare on and headed for work and a mile from the house I got pulled over for doing ten above the posted limit. Fifteen minutes and six blocks later I stopped for a light and got rear-ended. Naturally there was a car in front of me so I got sandwiched. When the dust settled and everything got sorted out the end result was that my car was not drivable.

The police report done with (same cop who wrote me up for speeding), a tow truck disappearing down the street with my car attached and a phone call to work out of the way telling them the circumstances and that I wouldn't be in to work, I found myself in a donut shop drinking coffee and waiting for a cab.

The cab dropped me at my house and I went inside and put on a pot of coffee, sat down with the phone and started to make the necessary phone calls. Called a body shop and arranged for an estimate and scheduled the work to be done and then called my insurance agent and made the arrangements to get everything paid for. Got the bad news from the agent that the policy didn't cover towing and that I'd have to eat that part. I called around to find the best rate on a rental car and made arrangements to pick it up when my wife got home from work and could drive me down. I debated calling Marge and letting her know what happened, but decided not to. Marge is a natural born worrier and she would spend the rest of the day until she got home worrying about whether I was all right or not.

I'd already told work that I wouldn't be in that day so with time on my hands I decided to go down to the basement and get some work done. I was measuring a piece of drywall when I heard a car door slam outside and a minute or so later I heard the front door open. I looked at my watch and saw that it was a little after twelve. Marge must have decided to come home for lunch. I was half way up the stairs when I heard her giggle and say, "Keep your hands to yourself Mike. You are just here to see if you can fix my computer problem."

"Bullshit Marge. If that were all I'm supposed to be here for you would have come to work today in your usual slacks and blouse. You didn't wear that low cut top, short skirt and "Fuck me" heels for any other reason than to turn me on and the only reason for turning me on is so that I can get you off."

I moved quietly to the head of the stairs and cautiously looked around the doorjamb. They were standing by the couch and as I watched he pushed Marge backwards and she sat down on the couch. He sat down on the couch next to her, took her in his arms and kissed her. I stood there and waited for the explosion. It had to come if for no other reason than the guy was black. Marge was a bigot and she came from a family of bigots. It was always "stupid fucking nigger this" and "god damned nigger that" and I waited for Marge to push him away and slap his face and I was getting ready to charge out and cream his ass when he went to hit her back.

But none of that happened. What did happen was that Marge returned his kiss. I was so surprised and shocked by that that I just stood there and watched. They sat there for several minutes and swapped tongues and then the guy moved his hands to one of Marge's tits and he began to squeeze them. Marge moaned and broke the kiss.

"No Mike, this is wrong. Just look at my computer, please?"

"I'll look at your computer before I leave baby, but I'm not leaving until I've had a taste of what you have been dangling in front of me for the last six months."

"No Mike, you've misunderstood."

"Bullshit baby. That kiss you just gave me told me all I need to know. You've been listening to the other girls in the office talk about my big, black cock and you want to check it out to see if they lied to you. They didn't sugar, and you are going to love it. You going to take that blouse off, or should I tear it off?"

Marge pulled away from him and took the blouse off and Mike said, "The bra too" and Marge complied. "Very fucking nice" Mike said as he bent his head and took a nipple in his mouth. Marge has super sensitive nipples and in seconds Mike had her squirming and moaning. Her hands moved to the back of his head and she pulled him closer as she moaned, "Yes, oh yes."

I stood there, angry, but at the same time, as I watched the black bastard help himself to my wife, I began to wonder just how faithful Marge had been to me during our eleven year marriage. I was torn between wanting to go stomping in on them and standing still and seeing just how far Marge would go with the guy. I figured that I could get mean with the asshole anytime, but that this might be the only chance to see what my loving wife would do so I stayed put.

Mike was working Marge's tits over pretty good and I could see that she was getting as hot as a firecracker. Mike dropped one hand to Marge's leg and she spread so fast that his hand almost fell off her knee. He laughed.

"In a hurry Sweetmeat? Stand up and take your skirt and panties off."

Marge stood up and slowly removed everything she had on except for her "Fuck Me" heels and then did a slow turn in front of the black asshole. She looked down at Mike, "You going to undressed or what?"

"No Sweetmeat, you are going to undress me" and he stood up.

Marge's back was to me so I couldn't see the expression on her face, but she stepped forward and began to unbutton his shirt. She got it off him and then pulled his undershirt over his head and then as her hands got busy with his belt she did something that I had never seen her do before - she bent her head and licked his nipples. She got his belt unbuckled and then she went to her knees in front of him and pulled down his zipper. She worked his pants and his boxers down his legs and he stepped out of them and stood there with his cock bobbing up and down inches from her face.

I did have to admit that as far as cocks went his was pretty impressive. It wasn't any bigger around than mine, but it was easily a good four inches longer, probably eleven inches or so. It was the same dark brown as the color of a Hershey's chocolate bar and Marge just knelt there and stared at it.

"Take it in your mouth Sweetmeat; show it how happy you are to see it."

Marge took her eyes off of his cock and looked up at him, "I don't like that. I don't even like to do that for my husband."

"I'm not your husband Sweetmeat and I want my cock sucked."

His hand went out and grabbed the back of Marge's head and he pulled her forward. I thought for sure that Marge would turn her head to the side, but instead she opened her mouth and took Mike's cock in. I stood there in the stairwell and watched as my wife licked, kissed and sucked on another man's cock. And then she blew me away - she got into it! The woman who hated sucking my cock went after Mike's like a starving woman going after food. She grabbed his butt cheeks and held him while she rammed her face on his cock. In less than two minutes Mike told her that he was going to cum, but Marge didn't pull away. She kept on blowing him and then he came and the cunt swallowed it all. The same bitch who got up and ran for the bathroom to heave when I came in her mouth swallowed every drop and then took the time to lick his cock and balls clean.

Again I was ready to rush in on them and kick ass and take names and once again I talked myself into standing still and watching this woman, who I obviously didn't know at all, to see what other things about her I might find out.

Mike sat down on the couch and said, "Get me up again Sweetmeat."

Marge crawled over to him and went back to licking and sucking his black cock until it was hard again and then he stood up, "Come on Sweetmeat, take me to your bedroom, I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"No Mike, we can't go in there. We can stay right here on the couch."

Mike smirked and I could almost see the gears turning in his head, but he said, "Okay Sweetmeat, have it your way." He pulled her up onto the couch, pulled her legs apart and lifted them up onto his shoulders. Marge lay there, wide open and looking up at Mike with lust crazed eyes as Mike said, "I've waited a long time for this Sweetmeat' and then he pushed his cock into her.

Marge cried out, "Easy lover, easy. I'm not used to something so big. Take it easy, give me time to adjust."

He laughed. "What's the matter Sweetmeat, hubby got a little dick? Or is it that he doesn't know how to use it? No matter, you won't have any use for him when I get through with you."

Marge lay there and moaned as Mike started to fuck her with long, slow and easy strokes. He fucked her for about two minutes and then he pulled out of her and stood up. Marge cried out, "No lover, don't stop, please don't stop, fuck me baby, fuck me."

"Take me to your bedroom."

"I can't. We can't do it in there."

"Why not?"

"Because that's my husband's room and his bed."

"Not after today Sweetmeat. After today it will be my bed, just like you will be my slut. All hubby can do for you after today is keep a roof over my pussy and keep you well fed and healthy for me. Come on, take me to your bedroom."

"No, no Mike, we can't."

"Okay sweetmeat. Might as well get up and get dressed so we can get back to work because we are done here."

"No, please Mike, fuck me lover, fuck me."

"If you want it Sweetmeat best lead me to your bedroom."

Marge scrambled off the couch and hurried toward the bedroom while looking over her shoulder and crying, "Hurry lover, hurry, I need it."

I gave them a minute or so and then I followed. There wasn't anyway that I could see what was going on in the bedroom without being seen myself and I wasn't ready for that yet, so I had to settle for standing in the hallway and listening. Inside the bedroom Mike asked Marge which side of the bed I slept on.

"Why?"

"Because that is where I'm going to fuck you."

"Why are you being this way?"

"I'm marking my territory Sweetmeat. You are my slut now."

I heard a "ungh" as he drove his cock into Marge and forced the air out of her lungs and then for the next ten minutes I listened to Marge's moans and the sound of meat slapping against meat and then Mike grunted and said, "Here it comes Sweetmeat. I hope you are protected because my shit is pretty potent stuff."

I heard the fear in Marge's voice when she cried out, "Pull out of me, pull out. I don't have my diaphragm in."

"Tough shit Sweetmeat, should have thought of that sooner and put it in before you let me put my dick in you."

The fear was replaced by terror as she screamed, "No Mike, for God's sake no. Don't do this to me. If I get pregnant my husband will kill me."

"Get over it Sweetmeat, you don't belong to him anymore, you are mine now" and then there was a grunt and Mike said, "Maybe you might get lucky; maybe it's the wrong time of the month for you."

Then there was the sound of heavy breathing and after a minute Mike said, "That was sure worth the wait Sweetmeat. Come on, get me hard again; I've still got one more thing to do."

"What?"

"I've cum in your mouth, I've cum in your pussy and now I'm going to come in your ass."

"Oh no, oh no Mike. I don't do that. I don't even let my husband do that."

"Okay Sweetmeat, just get me hard so I can fuck you again."

There were sounds of licking and slurping for the next several minutes as Mike said, " Oh yeah, like that Sweetmeat, just like that. You got a great mouth Sweetmeat. I'm going to love having you suck my cock at lunch from now on. Another minute or two and he said, "Okay Sweetmeat, on your hands and knees, I'm going to fuck you doggie."

I heard movement and ten Marge cried out, "What are you doing?"

"Taking your last hole Sweetmeat."

"No, no Mike, you can't do that. I don't likeeeeeeeeeeeaaahhhhhh" and I smiled to myself as she screamed in pain while Mike shoved his cock up her unfaithful ass.

I stood there and grinned as she howled in pain as he pounded her asshole. But then the howls turned to whimpers and sharp little cries which in turn changed to little grunts and then the moaning started and Mike told her he was going to cum. Marge cried out, "No, no, please, not yet. Please don't stop, I'm almost there."

Mike had actually gotten the whore to cum by fucking her in her ass. Another minute went by before the moans stopped and then Mike said, "There, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Oh god, oh sweet Jesus, I never knew it could be so good."

"This is just the start Sweetmeat. You are my slut now and I'm going to see to your sexual education. You will do it all for me and love it. The first thing you will do when we get back to work is tell the boys in the mailroom that I fucked you and that you loved it."

"I can't do that! What will they think of me?"

"They will think that you are a slut. Actually, before long they will know it, not just think it."

"What do you mean?"

"Before the end of next week they will all have fucked you."

"Oh no Mike, oh no. I can't do that."

"Why not? You said you couldn't do me either yet here we are."

"This is different Mike. I can't fuck any of them; most of them are black."

There were several seconds of dead silence and then Mike broke out laughing. When he got it under control he said, "What am I missing here? Somewhere between the office and here did I magically change color? I'm black Sweetmeat, or did the thoughts of what you'd heard about my big, black cock make you forget that?"

"Well yes, this was because I wanted to see if it was true."

"And now that you know it is it is all over? I don't think so Sweetmeat. I can see the look in your eyes. You are my pussy from now on. Besides, think about it. You've heard what they say about blacks and the size of their cocks. Some of the boys in the mail room might make me look small."

"No Mike. I do love my husband and I'm already feeling guilty about what you and I have just done. No way I'm going to go any farther."

"Whatever Sweetmeat. We can talk about it later. For now, just suck my cock and get me hard enough for one more go."

I didn't wait to hear if Marge would protest that his cock was dirty from being in her ass or whether she would just go ahead and go down on him. I didn't storm into the room either because I suddenly found out that I just didn't care. What Marge had just done had put an end to our marriage and I suddenly had other things to worry about, like how to avoid coming out of the divorce totally fucked.

As I headed for the door I saw Mike's trousers lying on the living room floor and on a whim I picked them up and went through his pockets. I took his wallet, his car keys and the wad of cash he had in one pocket and then I quietly left the house. I drove his car down to the car rental place and left it parked on the street with the windows rolled down and the keys in the ignition. It sat there and fairly screamed out TAKE ME!

I went into the rental place and did the paperwork and then went outside and got in my rental. As I pulled out of the parking lot I noticed that Mike's car was no longer parked at the curb and I had to smile. I drove the rental to the nearest mall and went on a spending spree with Mike's credit cards until two of the three were declined and then I tossed his wallet and credit cards into a trash can.

His wad of cash was just a little over four hundred dollars and I used some of it to have dinner at a steak house and then I went home. I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping a beer when the phone rang. I picked it up and it was Marge. She sounded worried; very, very worried.

"Honey, where have you been? I tried to call you at your office and they said that you didn't come in today. I've been worried sick. I couldn't find you anywhere."

"You must not have called here. I don't see any messages on the machine."

"Did you go home today?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I did. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know baby, I'm just worried..."

I cut her off, "Worried about what Sweetmeat?"

I heard a sharp intake of breath and then, "Oh god" as I hung up the phone. I wondered if the bitch had the guts to come home.