Swim Team Ch. 02

Story Info
Her affair with her son's teammate intensifies.
6.3k words
4.57
187k
45
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers

Dana didn't know how long she actually did swim after fucking Jack that night, but her muscles ached by the time she finally got out of the pool. She had long since lost track of the number of laps as her mind was totally engaged with trying to attach a meaning and context to what she had just done.

By the time she got out of the pool she had convinced herself that what had happened was a momentary and meaningless carnal act. It was a byproduct of her ex-husband's past lack of attention and not really her fault. It was a purely physical, lustful moment with no meaning or intent beyond that. She knew she needed to find a lover so she could feel those sensations again, but she also knew that she needed to find a more appropriate lover than one of her son's teammates.

For the rest of the night she was wracked with worries that Jack would tell everyone what happened. She worried she would be fired by the coach for being a bad influence and she worried all the other women in her neighborhood and all her friends would find out and brand her as a slut or a temptress. She also worried about how Mike would react if he found out.

The last few days of the swim season were rough for Dana. Other than one brief occasion she made sure that she was never alone with Jack for fear of what she might let happen. On that one occasion she pulled Jack aside after practice and told him that she wanted to make sure he was OK. Neither specifically referenced what had happened between them, but Dana made sure that Jack knew that she wasn't angry or upset about it. She also stressed to Jack that he must never tell anyone what had happened. He assured her that he hadn't and wouldn't tell anyone about them. Finally, she let him know that she didn't think they could ever do that again. Jack seemed disappointed but he didn't protest.

Dana still worried every time she was around Jack that everyone else would immediately know what had happened between them. The boys still watched her tits and ass just as before, but now Dana feared one of them would comment about what had happened. She believed Jack had good intentions about keeping their secret, but she also knew how college boys could be when they were bragging to each other. She worried that Jack might accidentally tell someone. Despite her fears this never happened and it seemed that Jack really had kept their secret. Dana breathed a sigh of relief at the end of the last practice since she had seemingly gotten away with her indiscretion.

The final meet of the season went like most of the others for Mike and his team. They tried hard but didn't do very well. With the season now complete the only team function that remained was the end of season party. By accident, Dana ran into Jack immediately after the final meet in a deserted hallway. They exchanged greetings and Jack asked her if she was coming to the end of season party. He added that the party was going to be at his place and that he would love to show her around his house.

Dana could tell right away why he wanted her there. Despite not objecting to her statement that they couldn't be together again it was obvious that Jack very much wanted to fuck her again. The excited gleam in his eye and the hopeful smile on his face now told her that he wanted her to come so he could do a little more than show her around his house.

Deep down there was a primal part of her that also wanted to go and be with him again. Dana remembered the wild times she had at the end of season parties from Todd's time on the swim team. It seemed like all guys spent the whole season being good and then, in the immediate aftermath of the season, they let their inhibitions go in a wild night of sex and drinking.

"We'll see," Dana replied trying to put off Jack. She knew Mike was going to the party and the rational part of her mind said there was no way she could go and be with Jack knowing that Mike was in the same house. However, now that she was face to face with Jack the prospect of getting to fuck him again was too tempting to immediately dismiss. After Jack walked away Dana paused and tried to convince herself that she really shouldn't go to the party. Despite this there was still a voice in the back of her mind asking what it might be like to feel Jack inside her again.

She was still trying to convince herself she wasn't going to go when she ran into the head coach. He told her that the coaches customarily went to the party and kicked things off by saying a few words to wrap up the season and give out some of the team awards like "swimmer of the year" and "most improved swimmer". "I really consider you a part of the coaching staff and I'd love to see you there," the coach said. Before she knew it she told him she would be there.

Dana and Mike drove to the party together. Dana told him that she would leave with the rest of the coaches before the party really started. Mike planned to then catch a ride home with one of his friends after the party ended, which would undoubtedly be very, very early in the morning. However, even as she told this to Mike there was a part of her that knew she wouldn't be leaving the party nearly as soon as the other coaches.

Rationally, she knew the idea of fucking Jack at the party was crazy. It was very risky in that it would be very easy for others, including Mike, to figure out what was going on or even catch them in the act. However, against her better judgment, this risk only spurred her lust to even higher levels.

Even as she stepped inside Jack's house she still tried to convince herself that she could be strong and resist her own desires. However, one look at the lusty, excited gleam in Jack's eyes upon seeing her sent a tingle down her spine straight to her pussy and she knew there was no way she was leaving until she fucked him.

As soon as everyone arrived the head coach got up and started his presentations. The team cheered as the head coach acknowledged all the other people that had helped throughout the year. Dana blushed and smiled as the team whooped and cheered when the coach thanked her for all her work. The mood was rowdy and the team cheered wildly as the coach announced all the various award winners. The loudest cheer of the night came when the coach finished his words and told the team to have fun and not get into any trouble.

As the other coaches gathered up and got ready to leave Dana quickly slipped out of the big living room toward the back of the house. As she slipped past Jack she quickly let her hand graze across his ass to catch his attention.

She hoped the others, especially Mike, would assume she had simply departed with the other coaches. She knew she was taking a big risk fucking Jack like this, but her desires were in control now and she acted on needs more primal and basic than fear of getting caught.

Dana went to the back of the house and found the back stairway. She went up the stairs slowly, thankful that the rest of the party remained in the front part of the house. She smiled widely and felt her stomach knot in excitement when she reached the top of the stairs and found Jack waiting for her. He had used the front staircase and rushed down to meet her and start their fuck as soon as possible.

Jack immediately pulled her into what she assumed was his parent's bedroom and he locked the door behind them. Dana practically threw herself against him and melted into his strong arms. They immediately met in a wild kiss as their tongues wrestled excitedly. Just the feeling of being in his arms again and the anticipation of what they were about to do drove Dana wild with lust. At this moment all she knew was that she needed to fuck him. Her pussy literally ached in dripping wet anticipation.

They remained locked in their deep, intense kiss for several more minutes before they finally parted. Dana couldn't wait any longer to touch and see his body. She reached out for his top and started pulling it off him. As soon as she pulled off his top Jack reached for hers and excitedly removed it. He didn't stop there, however, and he immediately reached for the clasp of her bra and popped it open. He gazed in wild excitement at her tits as he pulled off her bra and tossed it aside.

His gaze alone felt wilder and more exciting than anything Todd had done to her in years before the divorce. His gaze was so excited and wanton that it sent lust filled charges through her body and made her tits tingle in anticipation. She couldn't wait to feel his touch on them, but right now she needed to see and feel his naked body.

Dana reached for Jack's waist and she smoothly and excitedly opened the button on them before pulling down the zipper. She knelt before him and pulled both his pants and boxers down his legs together. Once they were removed she gazed wildly at his rock hard cock. It stood straight out and pointed almost directly at her mouth. She yearned to take him in her mouth and savor the feeling and taste of his cock. She briefly wondered what his cum would taste like and felt a chill run down her spine straight to her pussy.

Before she could act on her thoughts Jack grasped her shoulders and pulled her back up to her feet. As soon as she was standing again it was Jack's turn to pull off her pants and panties. She could sense his wild desire from the near desperate way he stripped her naked. It felt incredible to be so wanted and desired again after so long.

Once they were both naked there was no lingering foreplay or teasing. Despite her desire to fully and completely experience his body with her hands and mouth and to have him similarly explore her body and tits she knew that what she really wanted and needed right now was simply to be fucked. Not just fucked, however, but fucked hard and fast by someone who truly wanted to be with her. She needed to feel the sensation of Jack filling her pussy with his cum solely because he wanted to.

Happily for her, it seemed Jack's desire for this moment equaled hers. They moved together to the bed and as they moved Dana quickly fondled Jack's rock hard cock. It felt so amazingly hard and long and was perhaps the singular sexiest and most erotic thing she had ever seen. She couldn't wait to have it inside her.

She lay on her back and pulled Jack down on top of her. She spread her legs widely and hooked her hands behind her knees to hold them open. She just wanted to feel him fuck her and unleash his lust upon her. She didn't have to wait long for Jack to respond to her invitation to fuck.

Jack immediately moved between her legs and drove his cock all the way inside her dripping wet pussy in one long, hard thrust. Dana's entire body tingled at the feeling of him inside her and of his body pressed down on top of hers. She moaned deeply and urged Jack to fuck her.

Jack started driving his cock back and forth inside her as she groaned and occasionally opened her eyes to watch his body. It seemed so strange to look between her legs and see such a sexy young stud. It was literally like something out of one of her many fantasies, but this was no mere fantasy.

His cock filled her pussy perfectly and seemed to touch her in places that she hadn't felt in years. The longer the fuck went the more she wanted to cry out, but she was afraid someone might hear them so she subdued her cries into soft moans and whimpers of delight as Jack fucked her hard and fast.

As the fuck continued Jack pounded his cock into her with a wild abandon. He soon had the bed rocking and the headboard knocking against the wall. Dana knew it was very likely that anyone who happened to be upstairs in the hallway would hear them, but she was far too immersed in her own lust and desire to care. All she knew and cared about was that she had Jack fucking her with an intensity and desire she hadn't experienced from anyone in a long, long time.

Maybe it was just that they were fucking in a bed this time instead of in a cramped storage room at the pool, but Jack's cock and this fuck felt even more amazing and incredible than before. More likely it was the fact that she had time to build anticipation to this moment and look forward to the carnal pleasure of feeling Jack unleash his wild, youthful lust. Their previous fuck had been so sudden and unexpected that she had no time to build anticipation to their ultimate fuck. She had been wanting and thinking about this moment for a long time now and the realization of her desires was beyond anything she could have imagined.

She continued to hold her legs open wide for him and let Jack control their fuck. Their bodies slapped together roughly with each of his powerful thrusts as he wildly pumped his cock in and out of her. When Jack finally approached his end the fuck grew even harder and faster. Dana moaned happily and urged him to cum telling him she needed to feel him fill her pussy.

As soon as she finished speaking Jack groaned wildly and started cumming. He shoved his cock as far inside her as he could and held still as his orgasm peaked. His cock sent long, strong jets of cum into her pussy. The intensity and volume of his cum amazed Dana. Her already soaking wet pussy quickly filled and she felt the mixture of his cum and her juices seeping out of her pussy and down toward her asshole.

The feeling of his cum filling her and seeing his powerful orgasm sent Dana into ecstasy. Just a few seconds after Jack's orgasm started it triggered her orgasm and for the second time they ended their fuck with an intense shared orgasm.

Her orgasm washed over her in waves and seemed to continue for longer than she thought possible. She again marveled at the volume and intensity of Jack's cum. She remembered when Todd's cum used to feel like that, back when she was the object of his pure, unadulterated lust and they were both fresh out of college. That was so long ago now and she had forgotten how amazing and wild this moment could feel.

Their mutual orgasms continued until both lay panting and spent in each other's arms. Ordinarily Dana would be content to stay in her lover's arms for a long time simply basking in the pleasure radiating from their fuck. Now, however, she had waited and wanted this moment for too long. It had been far too long since she had felt a young man's pure lust for her and she wasn't content to end their fuck yet.

She rolled Jack onto his side and immediately began fondling his wet cock. Jack moaned as she played with him and soon the feeling of his wet cock was too much to resist. She had to feel him in her mouth.

Dana dropped her mouth to his cock and hungrily and wantonly sucked his cock causing Jack to moan so loudly she was sure anyone upstairs would hear them. Her fear of getting discovered was overwhelmed by the knowledge that she caused this intense reaction from Jack.

Whether it was simply his youthful lust or the result of her hungry sucking, his cock never returned to a soft state after their fuck. It was still semi-erect when she started fondling it and once she started sucking on him it quickly grew back to its full size. Knowing she was responsible for his lust and that she could keep him hard like this right after such a hard fuck drove her wild with lust.

She continued sucking his cock for a short while longer. She already knew that someday she wanted to give him a proper blowjob from beginning to end and experience one of his forceful and huge cum shots directly in her mouth, but right now her pussy still ached with desire and she knew where she needed to feel his cock.

Dana let his cock pop out of her mouth and rolled onto her hands and knees. Jack moved behind her, knowing immediately what she wanted. Dana only wanted to get fucked again, the harder and faster the better, and Jack willingly obliged. Dana pressed her face against the pillow and let the pleasure wash over her as Jack's cock slipped deeply inside her once again. Jack gripped her hips firmly and before long their bodies slapped together with each of Jack's thrusts.

Having just cum this fuck lasted far longer. Dana kept her eyes closed and smiled widely throughout the duration of their fuck. His excited cock was so hard it felt like a steel rod inside her. He was just as hard as some of her sex toys, but just being inside her felt more amazing and erotic than any sex toy could ever make her feel. She was amazed he could remain so hard even during their second fuck and felt thankful that she could experience it.

This entire fuck felt so good and satisfying that she knew she wouldn't be content to end her relationship with Jack after this night. Even as his cock plunged in and out of her she knew she had to continue this relationship and fuck this young stud as often as she could. In addition to wanting to give him a long and complete blowjob she knew she wanted to experience a full variety of experiences with her young lover. Her mind raced with different positions and ways they could fuck and she yearned to experience him and his amazing cock in as many ways as she could imagine.

As her mind filled with these thoughts Dana started cumming. She had no idea how long they had actually been fucking but it seemed like Jack had been inside her for an amazingly long time. She was so preoccupied with her lust and thoughts and was so immersed in the moment that her orgasm almost caught her by surprise.

It may have started as a surprise, but the intensity of this orgasm was every bit as powerful as her previous orgasm and perhaps even more so. Her body trembled from the power of her pleasure and she buried her face in the pillow to mute her cry of deep lust. If not for the pillow they surely would have been heard by nearly everyone at the party as Dana called out long and loud.

As Dana's orgasm played itself out her pussy danced and quivered wildly all around Jack's cock. To her great surprise Jack lasted through her entire orgasm and continued fucking her firmly for several minutes after Dana finished cumming. Dana marveled at his stamina and endurance and tried to memorize every sensation of being fucked by him.

Finally Jack groaned loudly and sent a second impressively big load of cum surging into her pussy. This time he continued thrusting as he came and Dana groaned at the combined sensation of his cock sliding back and forth and of his cum shooting into her with long, full jets. He pumped back and forth until he was completely spent and only then did he let his cock slide out of her incredibly wet pussy. They collapsed together on the bed and for a few moments they didn't say anything.

It was obvious the party downstairs was in full swing. The music was loud and they could hear rowdy shouts and yells. Dana could also hear people in the upstairs hallway just outside the bedroom. She wasn't sure but she thought she had heard someone knock on the door in the middle of their fuck. Whether they left after getting no response or heard the sounds of fucking from inside before deciding to leave was a complete mystery to Dana. At this point she really didn't care. What she did care about was that, for the first time in a long, long time, she felt well fucked and satisfied. She had almost forgotten how good it felt to lay with her lover after a particularly wild fuck.

After fucking Jack the first time she had been filled with doubts and concerns about what might happen. That time, however, had just been a hurried fuck in an awkward space. Even though this fuck had also been hurried, they had more time to enjoy each other and it whetted Dana's sexual appetite. There was no doubt in her mind this time, only the desire to fuck Jack again and to find a time and place where they could fuck as they wanted without having to worry about getting caught.

Jack moaned as Dana pulled him close and purred, "I need this again, soon."

Jack looked surprised initially then he kissed her deeply and whispered, "Anytime."

jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers
12