Swim Team Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom admits desires to son's girlfriend.
9.7k words
4.6
205.6k
43
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,742 Followers

Note: Previous parts of this story were posted in the Mature category.

------------------------------

Dana was a little embarrassed and nervous about returning to her apartment on Sunday. After all, Mike knew that she had gone out with Gina on Friday and knew that she hadn't returned home until Sunday.

Dana had called Saturday morning and let him know that she was going to be crashing at Gina's place so he wouldn't worry and made up some excuse about why she stayed there. On her way home she worried that Mike would see through her cover story and know what Dana and Gina had been doing. Dana wondered if Mike would even consider her capable of such a thing and worried that if he did suspect what was happening that it might change their relationship.

Dana was relieved to find that Mike was out when she got back to the apartment. She had time to shower, change clothes, and relax before he returned. He didn't give any indication that he suspected anything and, in fact, he didn't bring up her extended date with Gina at all.

Over the next couple of days Dana found that even after such a wild, intense weekend with Gina there was something that she still missed. There was no doubt that Dana enjoyed being with Gina and that their experiences were wildly erotic and mind-blowing, but Dana also longed for a hard cock and the sexual company of a man. She missed the attention of Jack and Rick and couldn't wait until they returned so she would have her boy toys to satisfy her needs.

She continued her wild, incestuous relationship with Mike in her mind, but she didn't fuck a guy the entire summer. She did fuck Gina on a couple of other occasions, but still found herself anxiously looking forward to the end of the summer so she could resume fucking Jack and Rick.

It was about halfway through the summer when Dana first brought up the idea of removing the "temporary" from her roommate status. She knew that Mike was supposedly still looking for a roommate for the fall, but she also knew that he hadn't been looking much at all. As was sometimes Mike's nature, he seemed to be waiting for something to just drop in his lap rather than going out and proactively setting something up.

The fact that he agreed without much persuasion surprised Dana. She expected him to laugh and doubted he would ever agree. After all, what man on the verge of his 21st birthday entering his junior year in college really wanted his mom to move in with him? She knew Mike was a nice kid and that they had a really close relationship, but she really didn't expect him to be interested in her living with him.

After talking it over with Mike, Dana felt giddy and still could not believe what had happened. She wondered about her true motivations and worried that she was the most twisted, perverted mother ever. She told herself that her motives were pure and that she was just looking out for him. He still didn't have a roommate and there was no way he could afford the apartment without one.

Also, she still hadn't found a place she was interested in buying and was growing increasingly frustrated with the whole process. Staying here would give her a temporary reason to stop looking. She also figured this way she would see him more often and they could easily continue their work for the swim team.

However, when she was alone or feeling horny she wondered if she wasn't in fact letting her fantasy life begin to direct her decisions in real life. She told herself that her motives were pure, but deep down she couldn't shake the idea that she knew why she really wanted to become Mike's roommate.

For the last part of the summer and the start of the school year they settled into a routine of working out every day in preparation for the upcoming swim season. Dana was impressed with Mike's focus for the upcoming season. He worked out vigorously and it had made a noticeable difference in his performance. It also had the effect of making Dana even more drawn to him. She felt this strong, primal attraction toward him and let her fantasy life run wild with a variety of incestuous scenes.

When the school year started Mike got right back into his studies and devoted nearly all of his time either to his classes or to working out. Dana met with the other swim coaches to make plans for the season and met with all the returning swimmers to outline the season's goals and objectives.

It was hard for Dana to remain appropriate when she and the other coaches met with Jack. He looked amazingly hot and the few times they made direct eye contact sent chills down Dana's spine straight to her pussy. She wanted to fuck him so badly it was hard for her to contain herself and she hoped that her nipples wouldn't grow hard during the meeting.

Fortunately, Jack was the last meeting of the day and when Dana left the office after some wrap up discussions with the other coaches she found Jack waiting for her. He had some lame cover story about wanting to talk with her about some part of his workout schedule, but Dana knew the real reason he waited for her. Her pussy ached as she gave him her new address and told him to come right over.

"Hey, um, isn't this Mike's place?" Jack asked when he looked at the address.

"I'll explain it all later," Dana said with a quick, teasing wink. She hurried to her apartment thankful that this was one of Mike's long days of classes.

Jack arrived only a few minutes later and as soon as the door shut behind him they melted into each other's arms with their tongues wrestling wildly. They hurried to the bedroom and fucked hard and fast. There was nothing slow or tender about their fuck as they both unleashed their pent up lust in a wild, fast encounter.

Dana wished there was more time so she could fuck Jack properly and really savor the feeling of his hard cock filling her, but she also knew that Mike was due home before too long. Instead they said goodbye and talked about when they would be able to meet during the semester.

Dana happily settled into a steady pattern once the school year got in full swing. She worked with the swim team, worked out with Mike privately, got together as often with Jack and Rick - sometimes individually and sometimes together - as she could, went out with and occasionally fucked Gina, and loved just hanging out with Mike.

Things with Mike were much like they had been the previous school year, except now they got to see each other every day around the apartment. Dana loved this extra time she got to spend with Mike, but she also noticed something a little surprising about herself.

This was something that happened without her even noticing it at first. It wasn't until a few months had passed that she realized she had changed her behavior slightly around the apartment when it was just her and Mike. For starters, she had started dressing a little more "comfortably" around the apartment. Sometimes this meant she didn't wear a bra and sometimes it meant she wore an old top with a stretched out collar as pajamas that would let a hint of her cleavage show.

She wasn't sure what made her realize the change, but it suddenly occurred to her one day after she walked from the bathroom in the apartment to her bedroom wrapped in only a towel. Often when she showered it was just her alone in the apartment but today Mike was also home. The fact that he did a quick double take when he saw her did not escape Dana's notice.

It made her feel sexy, horny, and a little nasty to know that she had caught her son's attention, even if it was just for a moment. As she brushed her hair she wondered if she could read anything into the look. She reasoned that if he had been bothered or upset by her walking around like that he would have quickly looked away. Surely, a "normal" son wouldn't be interested enough to have a second look. So what did his quick second look mean? Was he, on some level, interested in her?

Dana smiled at her reflection as she thought that there was no way he could be as interested in her as she was in him. If he only knew the things she had dreamed and fantasized about he would surely be shocked. Dana's pussy tingled as she briefly considered the nasty thought that maybe he wouldn't be shocked at all.

She got dressed and started thinking about the things she had been wearing around the house lately. She looked at her old robe and realized she used to wear it quite often but that it hadn't left her closet in a while. Suddenly, she realized that she was perhaps dressing a little more provocatively and revealingly around the apartment. Had she been doing it intentionally or had it just been that she had been getting "more comfortable" in her new home?

She wanted to tell herself that it was the later, but she wondered if the former wasn't more accurate. Now that she knew, or at least hoped, that Mike might be at least casually interested in her appearance she told herself there was nothing wrong with it either way. It wasn't hurting anyone and it gave her a secret thrill, so she decided she wouldn't change now.

Armed with the knowledge of Mike's quick double take Dana let herself indulge in a little additional flirting at times around the apartment. It was never anything too obvious and certainly never when they were out in public or when anyone else was around, but she was doing it all the same.

She sometimes feared she was reading way too much into Mike's quick look, but if he was bothered by her occasional teasing and her appropriate, but unnecessary, soft touches he didn't give any indication. Usually it was just simple things like a touch on his back or arm. Sometimes she would lean against him a little more than necessary to simply create a little friction between them. She knew she was acting like a silly, horny school girl, but she couldn't deny that these brief moments of contact excited her and fueled her fantasies. It wasn't uncommon now for her mind to wander to visions of Mike as she fucked Jack or Rick.

If it hadn't been for the frequent attention of Jack, Rick, and Gina, Dana was afraid she might not be able to restrain her flirting and might do something very inappropriate. As it was she still found herself gradually getting more and more bold as the swim season progressed. She now wasn't above letting her tits brush against Mike when they cooked and she sometimes let her fingers touch his thigh as they chatted. She always tried to make it look casual but she knew it was anything but casual. She hoped he didn't notice it as anything out of the ordinary and so far nothing she detected led her to believe he was uncomfortable or thought anything was odd.

The swim season itself went amazingly well. Jack, Rick, Mike, and the whole team cruised through their season with unprecedented success. It soon began to feel like they were in the midst of a magical season. The team regularly set and beat personal bests and won the vast majority of their meets.

Things just got better and better for Dana as the season progressed. She was busy and happy working with the swim team, the swim team in general and Mike in particular was having great success, and her wild affairs with her three young lovers continued. In general, her affairs satisfied her burning lust although there was an incident about three quarters of the way through the season that almost threw this magical time into chaos.

It happened one night about an hour after Dana said goodnight to Mike and went to bed. Dana sat in bed reading for a while but couldn't get comfortable. It was fairly late but she wasn't feeling all that tired yet. She eventually decided that a glass of wine might be a great way to end her night and just the thing to help her relax and fall asleep.

She slipped on a long, cotton sleep shirt that came down to her knees and didn't bother putting a bra or panties on under the shirt. She figured that Mike was already in bed as she hadn't heard a sound from the living room in quite a while. There was also another part of her that secretly hoped he would still be awake and would see her like this.

It wasn't uncommon for her to walk around the apartment dressed like this. The first few times she hung around the apartment without wearing a bra under her shirt left her so horny that her panties became soaked with her own juices. She felt so exposed that she might as well be naked, but she kept reminding herself that there wasn't anything necessarily wrong with a woman not wearing a bra while she is relaxing in her house. However, she knew that she wasn't simply doing it to relax. She had much deeper and more forbidden reasons for hanging around like this.

The first few times she didn't wear a bra she carefully watched Mike to see if he noticed. Her stomach knotted with excited nerves when she thought she saw Mike stealing secret glances at her when she wasn't looking. It didn't take long for Dana's nipples to grow hard and push out against her thin cotton top. A devilish part of her wanted to stay and see how Mike reacted, but she felt that would be going too far so she quickly excused herself. She immediately went to her bedroom and masturbated to relieve the incredible pent up sexual energy she felt.

Gradually, she became more and more comfortable walking around the house without a bra. She figured Mike would assume that she was just more comfortable that way, but she knew it was nothing more than another way she could tease and flirt with her son. It wasn't something she did all the time, and the times she did it were very exciting and fueled some wild fantasies.

On this particular night Dana quietly walked down the hall toward the kitchen. She was a little surprised to see the glow of the TV from the living room. She rolled her eyes thinking that Mike had either gone to bed without shutting off TV or had fallen asleep in front of the TV. She peeked around the corner and found her breath caught in her throat as her mouth fell open in shock.

The room was set up so she was standing directly behind the couch and looking at the TV on the other side of the room. Mike hadn't fallen asleep and was still sitting on the couch watching TV closely. The volume on the TV was turned very low as the scene on the screen showed two women fucking.

Dana's eyes widened with the realization that Mike was watching a porn movie. On the screen a sexy brunette leaned down and wildly licked and sucked the pussy of a slutty looking blonde with huge, fake tits. Dana had no idea what to do and she remained frozen, peeking around the corner at the scene before her. She couldn't see any of Mike other than the back of his head and his shoulders, but it didn't take long to observe the steady movement of his right shoulder and arm.

Dana stared at Mike as her mind reeled with the idea that he was stroking his cock. Time seemed to stop as she stared in wild disbelief at the back of her son's head and shoulders. She didn't know how long she stood there, but it must have been at least a few minutes because her next glance at the TV showed the lesbian fuck scene was done. The screen now showed a couple of characters sitting in an office talking.

Mike pointed the remote at the DVD player and hit the fast forward button. He stopped when another fuck scene started. This one had the sexy brunette giving a guy with a huge cock a long, wet blowjob for several long minutes.

As the blowjob on the screen continued Dana saw the movement of Mike's arm quicken. "Oh God, he's going to cum!" her mind screamed. She knew she should be doing anything but standing here watching, but she remained frozen in place even as Mike leaned his head back and groaned quietly. Dana knew he was cumming and she wondered briefly if he was spraying his cum all over his legs or if he was catching it in a tissue or a towel.

She quickly ducked back into her bedroom completely forgetting about the wine she had originally left to get. By the time she got back into bed she could feel her own juices coating the inside of her thighs. She was so wildly horny she immediately pulled her shirt off and tossed it beside the bed. Her fingers quickly danced all over her pussy and she exploded into orgasm only a few moments later.

Her mind raced with the realization of what she had just seen. She continued to tease her pussy and play with her nipples as she imagined that she hadn't just hidden in the hallway. She imagined that she had boldly walked into the living room, dropped to her knees in front of her son, and given him the longest, nastiest blowjob imaginable until he cried out and emptied a huge load of cum into her mouth. Over and over she replayed that scene in her mind until she came wildly once again. Her orgasm was so intense that she had to bite her bottom lip to keep from crying out.

Even after cumming twice her mind still raced. She had never really thought about Mike masturbating, but she now realized that he must do it fairly often. He dated occasionally but spent most of his time either working out, swimming, or studying. Especially now with them living together she knew exactly when he went out. She also knew that if he was as horny as Jack and Rick and some of the other guys from the swim team that he must jerk off all the time.

The realization that he had been playing with his rock hard cock in the same apartment as her made her very horny. A wicked thought crossed her mind and she wondered if he had ever played with himself while thinking about her. The very idea of that made Dana moan softly and roll onto her back. Her hands slipped slowly down her stomach toward her pussy. She played with herself again and finally brought herself to another orgasm as she dreamed of fucking her son. Only after she finished cumming for the third time was she finally able to fall asleep.

Things around the apartment were almost unbearable for Dana after that night. Things were still great between her and Mike, but it was now almost like they were too good. She found herself getting so excited around Mike that she could barely contain herself. Her simple teasing and flirting felt so much more real and exciting after having discovered Mike jerking off that it was almost more than she could do to keep herself from getting wildly inappropriate.

Her wild fantasies continued and seemed so much more real and intense. Knowing that Mike liked watching two women fucking made her invent a whole new series of fantasies. In these fantasies she and Gina were in the midst of fucking when Mike accidentally entered the room. He would be surprised but so wildly excited that he was drawn to them. Very soon, she and Gina had stripped Mike naked and the three of them spent the night fucking wildly. In some of her other fantasies she imagined fucking Gina while Mike sat, tied to a chair, watching. He would be so wildly horny after watching them satisfy each other that he would cum almost the second Dana lowered her aching pussy around his cock.

She toyed with the idea of trying to make these fantasies come true and even started inviting Gina over more frequently to hang out at their apartment. In her mind she imagined herself and Gina discreetly sneaking off to her room for a long, slow fuck. She imagined this fuck would be more rich and satisfying than any other simply from the knowledge that Mike was just on the other side of the door.

Despite the fact that she had now invited Gina over to hang out several times she hadn't yet gathered the courage to try and seduce her while Mike was there. In spite of this these visits were still really nice and Mike and Gina seemed to hit it off. Mike had seen Gina around the practices and meets but they had never really talked much before. With the opportunity to talk and get to know each other they seemed to form a nice friendship.

At first Dana felt a little weird about the fact that her female lover and her son seemed to be forming a bond. She got over that quickly however and soon grew oddly excited by this new twist. She wasn't exactly sure why, but this seemed to add a kinky new wrinkle to being with Gina. It also made it even easier to envision Mike wanting to watch or participate as they fucked and helped to fuel her fantasies.

jt123
jt123
2,742 Followers