Swim Team Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers

Mike and Gina left for their honeymoon fairly early the next morning and so Dana didn't get a chance to see them and wish them well before they left. They were flying to the Caribbean for five sunny days of lying on the beach and, undoubtedly, wild sex.

During this time Dana thought a lot about what she would do now that Mike and Gina would be moving away. The idea of staying in this apartment didn't seem very appealing without Mike and Gina so she decided to finally get serious about buying a house. She figured it was probably time to buy a house, look for a part time job, and maybe find someone closer to her own age to date. In short, maybe it was time to start acting her age and live a "normal" life.

Dana tried not to dwell on it, but at times she couldn't help but feel sad that things were ending with Gina and Mike. She thought about how everything had started as just a simple fantasy in her mind. At the time it seemed so taboo and unbelievable, but now she had actually lived out things that were far more forbidden and taboo than those first fantasies. She tried to focus instead on feeling happy for Mike and Gina and their new life together.

A few days later Dana greeted the newlyweds at the airport and they went to a restaurant for dinner. Mike and Gina told Dana all about their trip. They both looked very tanned and rested and it wasn't hard to see the happy, contented smiles of two people who had spent a lot of time fucking.

When they returned to the apartment they talked more and opened some wine. Finally Mike said that he and Gina had something to tell her. From the way he said it and his body language this seemed like it might be something really important. Dana's mind raced as she tried to guess what they were about to say. She thought that maybe they were going to say that Gina was pregnant, but instead what Mike said was so unbelievable she had to ask him to say it again.

"We did a lot of talking on our honeymoon," Mike summarized, "and we want you to move with us."

"I know it sounds crazy," Gina added, "but this time living together has been so amazing we just don't want it to end. Please say you'll move with us."

Dana's heart jumped and her pussy tingled excitedly. This was beyond anything she could have ever guessed. Never did she think they would ask her to move with them. However, as excited as she was, she felt like she had to make sure they had really thought about it. She asked if they were sure. She said that they had just gotten married and, as much as she too had loved their time living together, this would be a chance for them to have a normal married life.

"We don't want normal," Gina answered, "we want what we already have. We want this to continue for as long as it can."

Dana still couldn't let herself fully believe this was happening. She looked at Mike and asked, "Really?"

Mike took her hand and answered, "Yes. I, we, love you. Living together like this makes us very happy and we don't want it to end. Please say you'll move with us."

Dana was so excited and surprised by this that she broke down in tears as she said that she wanted nothing more than to move with them. She hugged them both tightly and told them that she loved them. The hugs advanced to kisses and the three of them soon made their way to Dana's bedroom.

Dana felt reborn and recharged as she traded long, deep kisses with them. They pulled off each other's clothes until they lay in an excited tangle of naked bodies on the bed as their wild kissing and caressing continued. Dana had fully expected that the fuck before their wedding night would be their last, and to now suddenly be with them again and to be facing the idea of moving with them and continuing their wild affair was exciting beyond belief.

Dana wanted to show them both how much she loved them and right now that meant she wanted to make them both cum. She started by crawling between Gina's tanned thighs. Gina's pussy was already incredibly wet even before Dana licked it. Dana slowly and passionately licked and teased Gina's pussy for a long time before Gina burst into a long, deep orgasm that rocked the bed from the power of her body shuddering.

When Gina finished cumming Dana turned to Mike and gazed wildly at his rock hard cock. His tip was already soaked with his pre cum and Dana swirled her tongue around his tip to collect the clear, slippery fluid. Mike was so excited by watching Dana suck Gina's pussy that it only took a few minutes of Dana's hungry blowjob before he moaned and filled her mouth with a big load of his cum.

Dana hungrily swallowed his cum and kept sucking and licking his cock for several minutes after he finished cumming. She would have continued for longer except Gina pulled her away from Mike's cock and guided her onto her back.

Gina met Dana with a long, deep kiss and their tongues wrestled excitedly. Dana knew that Gina would be able to taste hew new husband's cum in her mouth and it seemed this only drove Gina more wild with lust.

Eventually Gina parted their kiss and dropped her mouth to Dana's excited tits. As Gina's lips wrapped around one of Dana's stiff nipples Mike moved between Dana's legs and brought his mouth to her pussy. They very quickly had Dana teetering on the brink of an orgasm. The final straw for Dana was when Gina kissed her way down and joined Mike at her pussy. With Gina's skilled lips and tongue teasing her clit and Mike's tongue shoved deep inside her pussy Dana was no longer able to resist cumming. She clutched at the sheets and let her powerful orgasm take control. The room seemed to spin and the orgasm felt like it lasted for hours.

She didn't know if she blacked out or just became so engrossed in her pleasure that she lost track of her surroundings, but the next thing Dana knew Gina was beside her. The two women were lying side by side on their backs. Dana gazed down between Gina's spread thighs and watched Mike slowly fuck her. Dana and Mike made eye contact for a moment and Dana gasped as Mike pulled his rock hard cock out of Gina and moved over to between her spread legs. With a slow, steady stroke Mike drove his cock inside his mom's pussy and Dana groaned in ecstasy.

As they fucked Gina sat up and then crawled on top of Dana. Their tits pressed tightly together and their mouths met in a long, intense kiss. Soon after Gina settled on top of her Mike pulled his cock out of Dana. He readjusted his position and Gina groaned happily.

Dana realized that Mike was now fucking Gina as Gina lay over her. Dana wrapped her arms around Gina and caressed her ass and back. She could feel Mike's thrusts through the way Gina's body rocked over her and even though he wasn't inside her it still felt somehow like she was a part of the fuck. Dana marveled at Mike's control as he moved his cock back and forth between the two wet pussies for a long, long time. Dana lost track of the number of times he slipped out of her pussy only to return a few minutes later.

Eventually Mike couldn't hold out any longer and he came inside Gina's pussy. Dana longed to feel his cum filling her pussy, but she excitedly realized that she would have many more opportunities to feel that in the future. Once Mike's orgasm was done Dana decided that if she couldn't feel his cum inside her pussy then at least she could taste it inside Gina's.

She whispered what she wanted into Gina's ear and Gina gracefully spun around before settling over Dana in the 69 position. Dana immediately drove her tongue into Gina's pussy and felt the warm, thick combination of Mike's cum and Gina's excited juices seeping out onto her mouth and face. She drank in their combined taste and savored every moment of licking and teasing Gina's pussy.

For the second time Dana felt Gina's pussy spasm and twitch as Gina's orgasm played out with Dana's mouth on her pussy. Just seconds after Gina's orgasm passed its peak Gina teased Dana's clit perfectly and Dana burst into a long, satisfying orgasm.

When Dana finished cumming Gina spun around again and the two women traded a series of long, slow kisses. Mike soon joined them and all three caressed and kissed each other as they laughed happily about how they'd be able to do this often at their new place.

The rest of the summer passed in a wild blur of moving plans. Dana had been preparing for Mike and Gina moving away, but she certainly hadn't planned on moving herself along with them. They quickly changed their moving plans to include Dana and Dana immediately set to work finding them someplace to live.

Dana talked to the newlyweds and she offered to use her savings to buy them a house. Mike and Gina had planned on finding a rental apartment, but with the situation now it somehow felt right to Dana that they should have a house. After all, Mike and Gina were married and might be starting a family before too long, so perhaps the extra room of a house would be a good thing. Besides, Dana knew that having a house would be a great investment for the young couple. Her own financial advisor had been bugging her for years to reinvest in a house instead of "wasting" her money on rent. Now she knew the time was right to buy a house and share the benefits with Gina and Mike.

Between planning, packing, and working with her Realtor to find a house, Dana barely had time to think about just how crazy and wonderful this turn of events was. In just a few weeks she had gone from knowing that Gina and Mike were moving away and the end of their amazing affair to the realization that this wasn't the end at all. Instead, this was just another chapter in this unbelievable story. Now, however, Dana felt like this wasn't just a crazy phase or experiment by the two kids. They had time to talk things over and they decided, without any input or prodding from her, that they wanted to continue with Dana.

During all the craziness of packing and preparing to move Dana, Mike, and Gina did have time for a few discussions that seemed simultaneously crazy and yet necessary. One night over dinner they talked about whether they should hide the fact that Dana was Mike's mom after they moved. They reasoned that nobody in their new city would know them and they could possibly just pass themselves off as roommates.

This idea initially excited Dana as she knew that it would mean they would be able to be a little more open with their affair. The idea of being able to publicly display her affection for Mike and Gina was exciting. She knew they would still need to be discreet as it would still look odd to have a young married couple obviously fooling around with a much older woman, but still it would remove the incest taboo.

Ultimately, they decided that they wouldn't hide the fact that Dana was Mike's mom. Dana reasoned that eventually it was likely to be discovered somehow and by trying to hide it they might cause lots of problems for themselves. They decided that the best course of action was simply to be honest outside the house and keep their true relationship behind closed doors.

Dana knew this would be even easier when she got the great news from her Realtor. It turned out that the housing market in their new city was not nearly as expensive as their current city and so with her savings Dana was able to afford a much bigger house. On the advice of her Realtor and financial advisor she bought a bigger house than she figured they needed simply as an investment. The house was in a great, up and coming neighborhood and so it looked a sure bet to increase significantly in value over the coming years.

With a house this big it would be completely feasible for a mother to live with her son and new wife and not raise any eyebrows. It would be very believable that Dana would have her own portion of the house and that they would be living independently even if the real truth was very different.

The day of the move arrived quickly and Dana, Mike, and Gina watched as the movers added their belongings from the apartment to the stuff Dana had in storage that had already been loaded on the truck. By the time the movers left they were left with only a few suitcases that they easily loaded into the cab that took them to the airport.

The trucks would take a few days to arrive and so after their flight landed they planned a little mini-vacation to get to know their new city. They had a few meetings to finalize things with the house and to get things in order for Gina's graduate school and Mike's new job, but neither Mike nor Gina needed to start for a couple of weeks so they had plenty of time to relax.

Through Mike's new job they found a great rate on a small suite at a hotel. The company couldn't help with the moving costs, but they did a lot of business with this hotel and so had negotiated a great rate so the three of them would have someplace to stay until their stuff arrived.

The cab ride to the airport was fast and uneventful. They arrived at the airport just early enough to grab a bite to eat and stock up on some new magazines before they boarded the plane.

Unfortunately, they hadn't been able to get three seats together and so Dana volunteered to take the single seat so Mike and Gina could sit together. Dana ended up about three rows behind the other two and happily the guy sitting next to her slept most of the flight.

Dana took a few naps also but, as she stared out the window at the big, puffy white clouds beneath the airplane, she used this relatively quiet time to reflect on everything that had happened in her life. Not even five years ago she was stuck in a dead end, lifeless marriage to a guy who had checked out of their relationship long before the divorce was ever final. It seemed funny now that Dana was almost thankful for the slutty secretary who had started fucking her husband. If it hadn't been for her and the resulting affair she might still be stuck with Todd.

Instead she was now in the midst of the most amazing, unbelievable relationship she could ever have dreamed. Even in her wildest times in college she would never have guessed that she would end up, at 40 years old, living in a very open relationship with a couple almost 20 years younger than her.

She had been in the relationship for a while now, but somehow this step of moving across the country and into a house together felt more formal and made everything feel more real. Maybe it was just the college atmosphere before, but somehow Dana had always convinced herself that things were ultimately just a wild fling that couldn't last. Now, however, she began to think otherwise.

The idea of the coming years filled with being able to fuck Mike and Gina made her pussy ache. With all the hectic, last minute details of the move they hadn't fucked in nearly a week. Dana couldn't wait to get to the hotel so she could fuck them both long and hard.

Her mind then wandered to memories of fucking Gina and Mike. She thought about Gina's tits and the way they felt under her tongue and how she loved the strong taste of Gina's pussy. She thought about Mike and his rock hard cock and strong, lean body. Thinking of sucking his cock filled her with that now familiar thrill at the realization that she was her son's lover.

Aside from the unbelievable situation of being in an open, three-way relationship, the fact that the other two people were her own son and her daughter-in-law made everything more crazy, taboo, and wildly exciting. Never, even at the height of her relationship with Todd, had a man had such a strong physical effect on her as Mike. At first she assumed it was just because of the knowledge they were committing incest, but the feeling lingered even to this day. Dana wondered if there wasn't something more. Perhaps there was some deeper physical or spiritual connection between them that only a mother and son could feel. Perhaps their fucking intensified this connection. Whatever the cause, she knew that she would gladly keep fucking Mike for the rest of her life.

The fact that Mike had married someone as wonderful and amazing as Gina was another thing that amazed Dana. Dana marveled at how Gina could be so open and accepting of Mike and Dana. There was no doubt that Gina was powerfully turned on by the fact that Mike and Dana were lovers. This, combined with Gina being an incredibly nice and sweet woman that Dana genuinely liked and Gina being an amazing lover, was clearly more than Dana could have ever hoped or dreamed of.

After all that had happened the past few years Dana wondered where the future would take them. Her mind filled with visions of fucking Mike and Dana in every room of their big, new house and of making that a habit over the coming years. Her mind also filled with other possible visions of the future and she happily gazed out of the window pondering all that might happen in their new house and in their new life together.

The next thing Dana knew Mike was beside her on the nearly empty airplane. She had fallen sound asleep and managed to sleep through the landing and exiting of most of the other passengers. As if Mike could read her thoughts from the flight he extended his hand to her and said, "Come on, are you ready to start our new life here?"

Dana smiled happily as she took his hand and replied, "Absolutely." If the future was anything like the past four years she knew it would be impossible to guess what might happen, but as long as she was with Mike and Gina and a part of this crazy, wonderful relationship she knew everything would be just fine.

jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers
12