Swimming at The Cloisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April leaned over and kissed my cheek as she squeezed the last few drops out of my still hard dick. Without another word she stood up and threw everything into the picnic basket. I sat there waiting for the strength to return to my legs so I could stand up. I planned on putting her on the table face down so she could look at my cum as I drove my hard cock into her wet cunt.

I stood up she kissed me full on the lips and licked my lips with her tongue. She pulled back from the kiss before I could get my tongue into play, and whispered, "We'll get together again, soon."

She stepped away from me without another word she packed her stuff and headed home. Chuckling at the turn of events, I grabbed my stuff and went back to my patrol car to get dressed. My head filled with visions of April in all sorts of positions and I would do all sorts of things to her. I hoped this was the start of a great friendship.

( • Y • ) ( • Y • ) ( • Y • )

Ch. 02 Meet the Roommate

I was dead on my feet when I got to work the next day. I only had four hours of sleep before I had to go to work. I was glad to be a house mouse for once. I finished up the filing and sorting of the paperwork that was the bane of every cop's existence. Then I delivered interdepartmental mail and legal notices to various officers. Once the stacks of paper had moved from the 'in' to the 'out' basket, I asked the shift Sergeant if I could head home early. The sarge told me to go home and get some rest.

After going home and taking a shower, I realized that I hadn't contacted April after the fun I'd had with her last night. Sitting down on my couch, I decided to ask her out on a traditional date:

Me: U n me dinner 2nite. U pick time n place

April: NO! but let me know when I can see u @ pool again...it'll be worth it,' she replied.

'What is it with this chick,' I wondered to myself. She spies on me skinny dipping, then boldly comes up to me while I'm naked in the pool and talks to me like it's nothing. Several days later she gives me a handjob, then disappears before I can even say thanks. Shrugging I turned on my TV and ordered a pizza and some beers.

After dinner, I felt restless so I headed out on the town. Not feeling like hearing the same old BS, I avoided the local cop bar. I headed over to the college bars near Rollins College. I knew I was more likely to score with a coed than with the yuppies and hipsters that hang out further north on Park Avenue.

The first bar I walked into was jam-packed. I had no idea so many college kids would be out drinking on a weeknight. When I looked at the TV I knew why. The Tars women's basketball team was playing their rival school, Florida Southern College. Not something that often happened for this small, little known, Liberal Arts College.

The crowd's excitement was contagious because they were winning. I found an empty table and grabbed a seat. A waitress strolled by and I ordered a Tom Collins neat. I watched the waitress wiggle her cute ass through the raucous crowd to the bar. To my surprise, I saw April working there mixing drinks. I smiled thinking I could spy on her now. There's no way she'd notice me in this crowd.

I sat there, sipping my drink watching April work the crowd. She flashed her pretty smile and bend down so guys could ogle her cleavage, to maximize her tips. I sat there and sipped my drink when I saw a cute, well stacked, blond fall when the Tars scored a three-pointer to end the half. I reached out and grabbed the blond's arm and stopped her from impacting on the floor. She gave me a grateful look, so I gestured to one of the empty seats at the table offering it to her.

She walked over and sat down, finishing her drink and putting it down on the table. "Thanks, this crowd is wild. Someone is going to get killed," she said, looking around.

"I hope not," I replied. "That would bring a lot of cops here ending the party," smiling at her.

"Yeah cops always ruin good parties," she said, looking at me. "I'm Cindy."

"Tom," I said, offering her my hand. "Would you like another drink?" I asked, waving the waitress over.

"A grasshopper," she said to the waitress.

"Tom Collins for me," I said, paying for the drinks in advance, hoping that would make her bring them a bit quicker. It worked and she was back in a few minutes with our order. I lifted my drink and said, "To new friends and the adventures that await them."

Cindy raised her eyebrows at my toast and then smiled shyly and took a big sip of her drink. Before she was halfway done I ordered another round, figuring it would be my last one. I planned to invite Cindy to go with me. If she agreed, great, if not then I had Wi-Fi at home and lots of Cory Chase videos waiting.

Cindy and I chatted for a while. She told me about some of the latest gossip from around campus and about her home life out west. It was hard to hear over the crowd, but I caught enough to know Cindy started slurring her speech. In my cop judgment, if she drank any more, I would have to abandon my plan of partying with her somewhere a bit more private.

I pulled her close and asked if she would like to go get some food. She nodded her head eagerly and said, "wait here, I need to freshen up, and let my roommate know I may not be home tonight."

I coughed at her comment and watched her push her way through the crowd to the bar. April saw her and made her way over to the petite blonde. Now that I was able to take a good look at her, I could see that she was short, even for a female. Maybe 5'0", but she had a lovely shape, and she was charmingly proportioned.

She gestured to me and I turned away, to avoid having April recognize me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her head to the bathroom. Twenty minutes later we were walking down Park Ave, holding hands. More to help her stay upright than romance.

I sat her down at the first open, outdoor table I found. I headed inside to let the hostess know. I grabbed a couple of menus and headed back outside, asking the hostess to send us a couple of coffees. The waitress arrived without coffees and I ordered two pieces of cherry chocolate cheesecake. Cindy smiled at my choice. As the waitress went to get our order, Cindy asked, "So are you in college?"

"No. I graduated a little over a year ago from UCF."

"So where do you work?"

"I work for the city of Winter Park."

"OH really." Her eyes grew wide. "I am thinking about getting into Government work when I graduate. What do you do for the city?"

"I handle problems that the mayor and city council don't want to deal with," I hedged.

"Oh, you're like a troubleshooter. Making sure the things are taken care of but giving the higher-ups deniability."

"Something like that," I said, smiling at the accurate yet misleading job description. When our food arrived, I dug in and took a bite. "Is there anything finer than a Bru-Bakers slice of cherry chocolate cheesecake?" I asked, taking a second bite.

She nodded her head and ate her cake. We had two more cups of coffee and made some more small talk. As I finished my last sip of coffee, I nonchalantly asked, "So I saw you talking to the bartender. Is she your roommate?"

I saw a dark look flash across her face. "Why!" she demanded, her body language getting very defensive.

"You said you were going to tell your roommate that you were going to be out late and I saw you talking to her. I was curious," I replied, reaching for my wallet to pay the bill.

Cindy seemed to relax a bit. "Well we aren't exactly roommates, I rent a room in her apartment. There've been a few guys desperate to meet her, so they pretended to like me. Then they tried to hook up with the hot redhead. She doesn't date college guys. She likes older men with careers, but that doesn't stop the boys from trying."

I could see she was a bit insecure from the crappy guys she had met. While it was true I wanted to get to know April better, Cindy was sexy and sweet. "Those boys were idiots, they're like the dog with the bone who sees his reflection in the lake."

Cindy looked up at me. "I've never heard that story." I explained to her about the old greedy dog who had a bone. Then when he was walking by a lake he saw another dog with a bone. Deciding he wanted what the other dog had he started to bark and the bone fell out of his mouth and sank in the lake.

Her eyes lit up and she said, "So you think I'm sexy."

Without saying a word, I stood up and took her by the hand. I led her down the street. I turned into a maze of alleys that held shops that closed hours ago leaving the alley deserted. Stopping by one of the empty storefronts, I pushed her up against the wall and bent down to her level. I kissed her on the mouth, driving my tongue between her lips.

She froze for a second and didn't respond. Then her arms wrapped around me. One hand was on my head pushing me deeper into her mouth as she began to suck on my tongue like it was a cock. Her other hand was caressing my chest and feeling the muscles under my shirt.

Being bent over was beginning to hurt my back, so I wrapped my arms tight around her and lifted her up so I could stand up. Her body shuddered as I lifted her off her feet without breaking the kiss. Her legs wrapped around my torso and her panty covered pussy was rubbing my already hard dick.

Knowing that the cops never patrol this area at night, I felt safe in getting my freak on with the sexy blonde coed in the dark alley. She was so light that I was able to keep her in the air with one arm. With my other arm, I undid my pants and pushed them down freeing my cock. When Cindy felt the hardened shaft against her panty covered pussy, she sighed and sucked harder on my tongue.

My hand forced its way between our bodies and I slid it up her thigh and found her panties were sopping wet. My fingers slid into the leg hole and penetrated her honey pot. When Cindy felt them slide in she threw her head back and moaned, "Fuck me now."

I shifted her body a bit so my dick would find her pussy and the tip slid home like a bullet sliding into the chamber of a gun. Cindy gasped as I paused. "Are you sure you want me to fuck you right here, right now?" I asked.

"If you don't, I'll find someone who will. Fuck me, fuck me now!" she hissed at me, trying to rock her hips to take my shaft into her young tight cunt.

"As you wish," I told her and then slowly slid my dick into her pussy. She gasped and moaned as it went deeper and deeper until I finally had my entire length buried in her. She moaned and started to gyrate her hips. She almost fell from my arms with the unexpected movement, so I wrapped my other arm around her waist.

We started fucking like animals in heat. Dick ramming into pussy, pussy gripping cock as the friction built our pleasure. I pistoned in and out, faster and faster with each stroke. We were no longer human, we were a pair of rutting animals in heat, and nothing would stop us. I wanted to rip her top open and suck on her tit flesh. I was unable to get the right leverage to expose her breasts, and keep slamming into her. but with the way, our bodies were slamming into each other I didn't want to risk moving my hands.

Her hands had been busy unbuttoning my shirt and playing with my nipples. She loved making them hard and sucking on them. She was the first girl to ever do that to me and I wondered if it was weird that I liked the feeling. I went with the moment and kept driving my cock into her sweet tight pussy.

With each thrust it felt tighter and wetter until she moaned, "I'm cumming! Oh my fucking god I'm cumming on your hard cock. Fuck me stud fuck my cunt and blast your cream into me."

I'd always loved a girl talking dirty while my dick was inside her body and this time was no exception. Her words went straight to my cock and forcefully blasted my cream deep into her. I fought to stay upright when my climax hit. I was able to keep Cindy in my arms, as her body thrashed uncontrollably while her climax washed over her.

Once we regained control of our senses, we kissed passionately and I lowered her to the ground until she was on her feet. Once she was standing on her own, we broke the kiss. At that moment the magic and passion between us disappeared. It was suddenly awkward, with me standing there with my pants around my ankles, my shirt hanging from my left wrist, (more than once I asked myself how the fuck...) and my cream covered dick dripping our combined fluids.

It was all the more awkward since she had all her clothes on and her panties held in any fluids that tried to escape her body. If anyone saw us they would think that I was some pervert flasher or worse and that she was an innocent victim. The only sign of our animalistic copulation was a light sheen of sweat on her pale white skin and her fast breathing.

I looked at her and asked, "Would you like to come to my place for the rest of the night?" Even to me, it sounded pretty lame and desperate.

"Umm, no thanks," she replied. She dismissed me like I was offering her fries with her burger. "I'll see you around sometime," she said, as she turned her back on me and walked out of the ally.

I stood there naked wondered what was with these two women. They both gave me sexual pleasure without removing a stitch of clothing. "Fuck it," I said aloud after I thought about it. Who was I to complain? I'd gotten a handjob from a hot redhead, then I got to fuck her hot, petite, roommate. 'Not bad for a beat cop.'

I stood in the ally exposed to nature, watching Cindy walk away from me without a backward glance. I stood there breathing in the night air, savoring the illicit thrill of indecent exposure in public, in the middle of the city, well, in a back alley in the middle of the city. After enjoying the gentle caress of the cool night air on my cock and balls for several minutes, I started to feel sleepy. I pulled up my pants and adjusted my shirt before I headed home and to sleep.

8========D

This is an entry into the 2020 National Nude Day Contest. Please vote!

Please let me know whether or not you liked this story. I do not make money from writing. My sole reward are your comments, votes, likes, follows, shares and emails. Hearing from readers is what encourages me to keep writing. I truly believe feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

Sal De Klerk The Salacious Scribe.

12