Swimming at the Dam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The answer would have been quite a while. After an initial frenzy Fred slowed down, starting to take her in a more deliberate manner. His cock slid smoothly into her, greeted by her rising hips, then slowly retreating for another run. Denise had thought she'd been about to climax but now she was just hovering there, not quite reaching that interesting state.

Denise was starting to feel a little hard done by. If she'd been a willing participant she could have told Fred to get with it and do the job properly, because she was waiting. As it was she had to suffer in silence, pushing to meet him and thinking urgent thoughts at him.

Fred was enjoying himself. He could tell from the sounds that Denise was making that she was on the cusp, just needing that little extra push from him. He wondered if she knew she was making those little pleading sounds. Ah, well, all good things must end. For a little while. He drove in harder, feeling Denise come apart under him, while he happily voided his seed into her.

Denise managed to sit up, breathing hard and giving the two men the evil eye. She was trying to think of something cutting to say when Barney spoke up.

"Hey, Fred, I'm thinking seconds. What do you think?"

"Boring. What say we take it in turns stoking her fires until she's just about to climax and then we see how long we can hold her there? The one that lets her slip over the edge buys the other a beer."

Denise looked at the two men, horrified. They wouldn't would they? She'd die if they did. She sat there, shaking her head.

"Dunno, Fred. She don't seem too enthused by the idea. Tell you what, we'll let it go for now and drop by tomorrow afternoon. That way she'll have had a day to consider the idea and will probably be curious enough to give it a try."

The two men rose to their feet. Fred bent and patted Denise on the head as he walked away. Barney bent and stroked her breasts. She could hear then arguing as to which of them should start tomorrow's session and expanding on their bet. She shivered, jumped to her feet and ran into the water. She was sticky everywhere with unmentionable juices on her. Did they really expect her to be here tomorrow to see how long they could fuck her? Without even the guarantee that they'd let her have a climax? She didn't think so. She wasn't even going to consider the idea. Really, just how long did they think they could keep a girl hanging?

12