Swimming with Mum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum: Just showering?

Me: Maybe a bit more than just showering

Mum: Like what?

And here is the point of no return. Three paths lay before me. One was to back out, fold my hand, apologise, put things back to normal and never think about this again. One was to keep being vague, bluffing, playing for time. Finally, I could be more open, lay my cards on the table and see whether my bet was right. I felt a surge of adrenaline as I put the cards down.

Me: Like having sex

The reply was almost instant.

Mum: You want to have sex with her?

Well, I was already committed.

Me: Yes

Mum: Are you thinking about that now?

Me: Yes

That was the last thing Mum texted to me that night. After five or ten more minutes, she drained the bath and went to bed, leaving me throbbing with desire on the sofa. I wondered whether she wanted me to go upstairs, to talk to her, but the fear that I might be right and something might happen kept me rooted to the spot. I read and re-read the conversation, trying to puzzle it out, but the only conclusion I could come to was this: my mum was into this.

At least the following morning, at breakfast before swimming, Mum had the decency to look embarrassed. When I came downstairs and said hello to her in the kitchen, she blushed and looked away at first, but overcame this and by the time we left for swimming, things seemed normal again. But something was definitely different, there was a charged atmosphere, and we could both feel it. Mum seemed to be touching me more - my hand when I sat down, my arm when she wanted my attention - and when she went to get the house keys, we almost bumped into each other and I steadied her with my hand on her waist. There was a split second of recognition, then she pulled away, averting her gaze. Finally, when we arrived at the pool, just before splitting off to the men's and women's changing rooms, she seemed like she wanted to say something, but couldn't. Instead, she stepped close and kissed my cheek. She'd never done that before, not since I was a little kid, but before I could react she was gone into the changing rooms. Should I follow? There were people around and it would look weird. I stuck to the men's.

I didn't see Mum much during the week, just in the evenings, but the new, exciting possibilities that had opened up kept me hanging on every moment we spent together. Every night I wondered if I might get a text from her, whether this was it. Every night I wondered, too, whether she was going to reconsider and freak out, banish me from the house or something. Either way, nothing happened. Until Friday, of course.

This time she couldn't leave for her bath fast enough as soon as we were done eating. I offered to wash up, and as she went to the stairs, I said:

"Let me know if you need anything."

She paused, looked at me, smiled, and carried on. I had meant it genuinely, in case she needed a refill of wine or a magazine or something, but going over it in my head it definitely could be interpreted differently.

After half an hour, as I tidied up the kitchen, my phone buzzed.

Mum: I need something

I stepped into the living room and sat on the sofa. Holy shit. Was this it? The moment?

Me: What's up?

Mum: Can you tell me about this new girl you're thinking about?

Me: What do you want to know?

Mum: What does she look like?

I wasn't as horny and worked up as the previous week, so I couldn't be bold enough to lay my cards out again. I bluffed.

Me: She's got brown eyes, a great figure, keeps herself in shape

Mum: Is she blonde?

Me: No

Mum: Brunette?

Me: Still no

I had no idea what I would do if she asked about red hair, but I dodged that situation.

Mum: Does she go to uni with you?

Me: No

Mum: School?

Me: No

Now there was a minute's pause.

Mum: Is she older?

Me: Yes

Another pause. How many older redheads did my mum think I knew? This had to be it.

Mum: Are you thinking about her?

Me: Yes...

Mum: What's she doing?

Something inside me just had to know. Something unequivocal. A guarantee.

Me: She's in the bath, touching herself

I hit send. This was it. Either my Mum would disown me, scream the house down and I'd be homeless, or something exciting was about to happen. I watched the 'Mum is typing...' message appear, holding my breath.

Mum: You're good at guessing

Oh fuck. No crazy shit. No being thrown out of society. My Mum just confirmed she was touching herself, to me. She's up there, right now, in the bath, rubbing her pussy. And texting me. I'm turning her on. Fuck. Where do I go from here? Did she want me to go up and join her? Before I could text back, Mum sent another message.

Mum: What do you want her to do?

I didn't hesitate.

Me: Send a pic

There was a couple of minutes where nothing happened. I started second-guessing myself. Had I fucked up? Gone too far?

The picture arrived and I opened it like a starving man opens a packet of crisps. It wasn't amazing, a little blurry and the lighting was too dark, but it was unmistakably my Mum, in the bath. She was surrounded by bubbles, and lying down far enough that her boobs were hidden. She had her hair pinned up by a large hair slide, which looked incredibly sexy, and while one hand was holding her phone, the other was clearly between her thighs. It was underwater, so I couldn't see for definite, but I didn't need that. I undid my trousers, pulled out my cock and started stroking it, squeezing hard, unable to believe that I was actually masturbating to a picture of Mum.

I realised I needed to reply.

Me: You're so sexy, I'm really hard

Mum: Send a pic

I actually laughed out loud a little. She'd called my bluff like a pro. I'd never taken a dick pic before, I wasn't sure how best to do it, but I figured it didn't matter too much. I opened up the camera and focused on my hard shaft, wrapping one hand around it. It was slightly too dark to take a great picture, but who cares. I attached it to the text and pressed send.

Mum: Wow

I didn't text back, too busy rubbing my cock, and then I heard the bath draining. I decided not to go upstairs unless Mum specifically asked me to, just in case. She didn't text again, and I heard her going to bed. Needless to say, I blew a huge load staring at her photo, then immediately regretted everything. We were going to have to have a serious conversation in the morning and I was dreading it. This time we'd crossed a line - this wasn't playful flirting, we'd seen pictures of each other which were clearly sexual. We'd all but said we wanted to fuck each other. This wasn't something we could just not mention and move on.

When we had breakfast the next morning, we didn't say anything. But the atmosphere was definitely there. Playful. Sexy. Mum bent over to pick up a fork she'd dropped and made sure I was watching. I skipped my usual shower and made a comment about getting dirty at the pool, which made her giggle. I couldn't believe it. It had worked.

We swam like usual, although usually we managed at least forty minutes and today Mum seemed satisfied after less than thirty. She looked even hotter than ever in her swimming costume and I had to try very hard not to get aroused from looking at her. Every cell of my body seemed to be tingling with anticipation, waiting for the moment that something would happen. I was sure she was going to make a comment, invite me into the changing rooms or something, but I couldn't see how it would work. The other women getting changed would notice something immediately if I tried to walk in. In the event, she gave me a hot look, but we went our separate ways. The men's changing room was quiet, just a couple of older guys slowly towelling themselves, so I locked myself into a cubicle and tried very hard not to touch myself as I changed out of my wet swimming shorts.

There was a sudden rap on the door and, when I opened it, towel around my waist, my dreams suddenly came true. Mum ducked inside quickly, shutting the door behind her and locking it. She was wet from the shower, her hair pulled back into a ponytail, and she stood facing me, eyes on mine. I opened my mouth to say something, but she put a finger on her lips to tell me to be quiet. She was still wearing her swimming costume, and as I looked down I could see her nipples poking through the wet fabric. She followed my gaze and, in one glorious movement, pulled the armbands over her shoulders, rolling the costume downwards and exposing her tits.

I could've cum right there. Her boobs were even sexier than I'd expected: she had big, pink nipples, the top of her cleavage was freckled and showed her age, and they were sagging slightly below where a porn star's tits would be. But to me they looked incredible. The look on my face must have been a sight to behold, because Mum cracked a smile and gently pushed them together with her shoulders. Once again, I opened my mouth to whisper something, but she shook her head and shushed me. She dropped to her knees and gave my towel a sharp tug, my cock bouncing free in front of me, already hard. In a second she had wrapped her lips around the tip, cupping my balls gently with one hand, holding my shaft in place. I groaned softly, surprised by the sensation, and she gently worked the whole head of my cock into her mouth. I was so busy trying to process the completely insane fact that my cock was in my mum's mouth that I was ignoring the messages my cock was trying to send, loud and clear. I only realised at the last moment and gripped her shoulder to let her know. She kept her lips in a tight ring around the base of the head of my cock and, with a few gentle strokes, she made me cum in her mouth. I shot blast after blast of cum into her, desperately trying to keep quiet, but she stayed steady and just took it. When I was done, she eased herself off, giving my cock a final squeeze, and swallowed my load.

She put a finger to her lips for the final time, rolled her costume back up and adjusted her tits so they fit properly, then stepped out of the cubicle. I heard one of the old guys make some noise of surprise, but Mum confidently said, "Needed my locker key," and left. I was reeling, and I had to lean against the edge of the cubicle to get my breath back. Mum had just sucked my cock. Given me a blowjob. My first blowjob. She'd made me cum and swallowed it. Right now, she could still taste my cum, on her lips and her tongue. Okay, it had lasted about twenty seconds, but it still counted. She'd shown me her tits. I'd seen her boobs. What really blew my mind, though, as I grabbed my clothes and started to get dressed, was the fact that this was only the beginning.

We went home from the pool practically in silence, and I guessed we were both wondering what we could possibly say to each other. Certainly nothing we wanted overheard. And, when we got home, Mum grabbed my arm and led me to the dining table.

"I think we need to have a chat," she said, her tone more serious than I would have liked.

"Can't I shower first? I stink of the pool," I protested.

"After," she said firmly, sliding down into a chair opposite mine.

We looked at each other for a few seconds. Mum was wearing an old t-shirt and jeans, which definitely made her look more like a mum than the gorgeous woman who just sucked me off. But that better fitted the mood of the conversation.

"Dave, if we're going to have an adult relationship, we need to talk like adults," she finally said, making eye contact.

"Okay," I said, nodding slightly. I had to admit, as awkward as this felt, being able to clear the air did seem like a good idea.

"Obviously we're both attracted to each other. And we're both looking for an outlet for our sexual feelings," Mum said, slowly. "And, since we're both two consenting adults, I don't think there's anything wrong with that."

I felt a rush of relief. At least this wasn't her trying to end everything. Mum must have noticed the relief on my face because she smiled.

"I'm not freaked out or angry with you, love," she said, reaching out to hold my hand across the table. "This is at least as much my fault as yours."

"I don't think there's anything wrong with it either," I blurted, wanting to back her up. She gave my hand a squeeze.

"But, whilst having a sexual relationship can be fun, I don't think it's completely healthy in the long term. At the very least, we need to set some boundaries."

"Okay," I said, squeezing back. "That makes sense."

Mum gave me another smile, pleased I was so understanding.

"First and foremost, I'm still young enough to get pregnant so we need to practice safe sex. I'm on birth control but we still need to use condoms."

I have to admit, the thought of getting Mum pregnant hadn't even crossed my mind. I squirmed slightly with embarrassment, but admittedly, any girl my age would want to use condoms so it wasn't unusual.

"Okay," I said. "I, um, left my condoms at uni, I didn't think I'd need them."

Mum laughed. "I'll get some next time I go shopping. The second thing is, I don't think it's healthy for us to act like a boyfriend and girlfriend."

I just looked at her and she looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

Mum sighed slightly. "I want you to grow up and find a girl and settle down, eventually. I'm always going to be in your life, so if we live together like a couple, you're not going to go looking for a girlfriend."

"But, you're everything I want," I assured her. "I don't need to find a girlfriend-"

She cut me off. "This is exactly what I mean, David. It's not healthy for us to act like an exclusive couple because, even if we break up, I'm still your mum. It's really important to me that you still consider yourself single and keep looking for someone long-term."

A vision of Lydia flashed into my head and I blushed a little. Most guys would grab this with both hands: a hot older woman who wanted sex but didn't have a problem if I slept with other girls! But I still felt uncomfortable.

Mum sensed this. "I won't be jealous, don't worry. And, so that we don't end up feeling like a couple, I want to limit sex stuff to just one day a week. Saturdays."

Woah.

"One day a week?" I spluttered.

Mum was deadly serious. "I'm at work for five days, which doesn't leave much time, and I don't want to completely change the weekend routine. We already spend Saturdays together so it makes the most sense."

"But-"

She looked stern and I backed down.

"Okay, Saturdays."

She smiled. "Okay."

There was a pause and we kept looking at each other. I wasn't sure if she had anything else she wanted to talk about.

"Do you have any questions of your own?" Mum asked, trying to get me to open up.

I thought about it. "Um, what about when I go back to uni?"

"We can do stuff on the phone, or text, but only Saturdays," she said firmly. "Just make sure none of your friends see it."

I laughed. "They definitely won't."

She nodded. "You can ask questions any time. Not just on Saturdays," she smiled. "I do have one thing I want to ask you, though."

"Anything is okay," I told her.

She seemed more nervous now than at any point of the conversation, but she made herself go through with it.

"I don't know, but if you want to call me mummy, if that's what turns you on, then-"

I shook my head. "No way, no, absolutely not. Ew."

She smiled with relief. "Oh thank God, I really wasn't sure about all that. I read this article about something called a mummy kink and I didn't want you to-"

I stopped her this time. "It's fine. Actually, would it be okay if I called you Cathy?"

Mum looked at me for a second.

"Just on Saturdays," I said, to clarify. "The rest of the week you're still Mum."

She nodded. "I think that's okay," she said.

"Thanks, Cathy," I tried it out. Mum blushed a little, and I could feel some stirrings in my underwear.

"Can I go for my shower now?" I asked, running one hand through my chlorine-y hair. "I'm starting to itch."

"Of course," Mum said, getting up from the table. I wanted her to come with me, but I didn't want to push her too fast, so I just went on my own. Just as I reached the door, she spoke up.

"Are you a virgin?"

I stopped in my tracks and turned to look back at her. My face felt like it was burning red.

"Um, yes," I admitted.

She nodded. "Okay, I just wanted to check."

I left, still trying to tell myself it was perfectly normal to still be a virgin at my age. What was less normal, obviously, was considering losing it to my mum.

We didn't share a shower, and in the end, we didn't actually really do anything for the rest of the day. I kept calling her Cathy, which we both seemed to like. I liked the sound of Cathy and Dave as a couple. I waited for her to make the first move, but she didn't, and then I wondered if I should. After dinner, I stopped her and kissed her cheek, resting my hand on her waist, but she just kissed me back and walked away, smiling. I had no experience with women and no idea what to do.

In the end, I just sat on the sofa watching the evening kick-off while Mum half-watched and half-read a magazine. I was thinking about the question of whether she'd want to share a bed with me, when she put the magazine down.

"You didn't last very long in the changing room," she said, abruptly.

I turned to stare at her, and she had a playful smile on her face.

"Well, I, uh, wasn't expecting-" I stammered, trying to think of an excuse.

"Do you want to try again?" she asked.

I just nodded dumbly. Mum got up, moved over in front of me and settled onto her knees, between my legs. I just stared as she undid my trousers and pulled them, and my underwear, down to my knees, freeing my cock, which was hard again just from this. She smiled and took it in one hand, stroking gently.

"I don't mind if you want to watch the football," she teased, looking straight into my eyes.

I shook my head. "Um, can I see your tits again?" I asked.

She nodded, letting go of my cock so she could pull her t-shirt over her head. She was wearing a white bra, which she undid from behind and then dropped onto the floor. There were her tits again, and now my cock was painfully hard.

There was a noise on TV, a shot which hit the post, and it caught my attention briefly. Mum took the chance to lean forwards and push my cock into her mouth, using the tip of her tongue to tease the tip of my cock as she did it. I groaned, instantly looking down at her mass of gorgeous red hair as she sucked, sliding a little more of my shaft into her mouth. One hand was stroking my shaft and I could feel her tongue now on the underside of the head of my cock, rubbing it, and again I had to grab her shoulder.

"Cathy, I'm gonna-"

She never let up, and with a moan I shot a second load into her mouth. I wasn't timing it, but I must have only lasted slightly longer than the first time. She kept her head in place, swallowing my cum and then using her tongue to clean the sensitive head of my cock, making me moan again.

When she pulled back, she gave me a little smile.

"We'll work on your stamina," she said, scooping her bra and shirt off the floor. "I'm gonna go to bed now, though."

"Okay," I said, dazed, my wet cock slowly deflating.

"See you in the morning." She gave her boobs a quick squeeze and then walked off, leaving me to wonder how I was going to survive the week.