Swimming with Mum Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the condom was on, I pushed her knickers down and lined up my cock. She was already wet and it didn't take much for me to push inside her, even though she felt tight from this angle.

"Mm, fuck," she said, pushing her hips backwards. "Keep going."

I did keep going, and once I was fully inside, I built up a rhythm of fucking her, fairly gently but still enough movement to get her moaning. She was so hot and I'd fantasised about fucking her for weeks, so it didn't take especially long for me to push in deep and tell her I was going to cum.

"Did you finish?" she asked, when I stopped moving.

"Yeah," I told her, putting my hand on her waist.

"It's hard to tell," she said, but smiled and wiggled her bum a little. "Hopefully that was good for you."

"It was," I assured her. "You're really sexy."

She smiled and kissed me again. "Now, you owe me breakfast."

"Eh? Why should I make breakfast?" I asked, sliding my cock out of her.

"You forgot to get me a present. You permanently owe me," she said, pulling her knickers back up.

Once Lydia got back to the flat, life returned somewhat to normal. The closer we got to exams, especially second year exams which mattered, the more intense uni work became. I thought that it was because of this added intensity that Lydia began to behave differently.

She wasn't being strange, exactly, but she seemed to be swinging wildly from embracing the party lifestyle one day to seeming depressed and down the next. I did my best to cheer her up, but I had plenty of work to do myself and I couldn't police her every move. She and Becca had gone public with their relationship and I'd fielded several questions at football about it.

"Have you ever seen them shagging?" Tommy asked, panting as we warmed up on the touchline.

"No," I said, not impressed.

"But you must have heard them," Tommy insisted.

"No, I don't want to hear them," I told him.

"Oh come on, you don't want to hear two fit birds shagging?" Tommy said, obviously not believing me.

He wasn't the first to ask and he wasn't the last. To tell the truth, I was more worried about Lydia than anything and I could have done without the constant questions.

When I confided in Mum, she laughed knowingly.

"She just broke up with her boyfriend and now she'll be putting up with everyone treating her differently," Mum said. "No wonder she's finding it hard."

Georgia had a different interpretation. "Becca has always obviously been gay, so she's learnt how to deal with it, but Lydia's one of those popular girls who has always had it easy," she said.

"That's a bit harsh," I replied.

Georgia shrugged. "Just telling the truth. I like Lydia, but it takes a lot to be openly lesbian, unfortunately. I wish it was easier for her."

In the end, after Lydia had moped around the flat for another week, I decided to do something about it. Tommy and his housemates were throwing a house party on Saturday night and he'd invited me and Georgia. Georgia had said she was too busy with labs to go, so I asked Tommy if I could invite Lydia.

"Hot lesbian? Okay with me," Tommy grinned, and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, man, give her a break," I said. "She needs to have a good time."

"Alright, I'll talk to the lads and tell them to back off," Tommy said. "She still likes dick, though, right?"

"Ask her, I don't know," I shrugged.

It took some persuading, but Lydia agreed to go in the end.

"Those football lads' parties aren't my scene," she complained.

"Those parties are exactly your scene," I told her, sick of hearing her whinging. "Last year you were barely ever around at the weekend, you were so busy partying."

"Whatever," Lydia sniffed. "I'll go if it means so much to you."

Tommy's party was already in full swing when Lydia and I arrived just after nine. The kitchen table was covered in bottles and cans, and I put the bottle of rum I'd brought in amongst the others, then grabbed a lager while Lydia helped herself to vodka.

"Dave!" Tommy yelled when he saw me, giving me a hug. "And Lydia, awesome to see you too."

Lydia was wearing a wine coloured dress which went down to mid thigh, and she looked really hot, especially in her heels. More than one guy was eyeing her up as she chatted with me and Tommy, but she studiously ignored them and hit the vodka hard. She was overdoing it, but I wanted her to have a good time.

One of Tommy's housemates had a collapsible pool table which had a lean, but it was set up anyway and I spent most of the night either talking with the other footballers who had girlfriends and couldn't party too hard, or showing off my non-existent pool skills. Tommy, as usual, could effortlessly pot any ball even after his eighth and ninth drinks.

"Piss time!" he declared after sinking the black again, handing the cue to someone else and disappearing. I finished the bottom of my can, feeling pleasantly buzzed, and after watching the start of the next game, I got up in search of more drink, half wondering where Lydia was.

As I headed for the kitchen, Tommy intercepted me.

"Dude you have to come and see this," he grinned, putting his arm around me. "Seriously."

I was happy to go along with it, and he steered me up a flight of stairs, where there was a guy, big like a rugby player, who I vaguely recognised standing outside a bedroom door.

"This is Dave, he's a mate," Tommy explained, and we squeezed past the big guy to get into the bedroom. I had no idea what to expect, but I was genuinely shocked when we got inside.

It was clearly a male's bedroom, with an untidy wardrobe and piles of clothes on the floor. There were four guys standing in the room, holding drinks, and there was a girl, on all fours on the bed, her dress pulled up around her waist as one guy fucked her from behind while she sucked a second guy's dick. There was an awful second when I thought it was Lydia, but this girl's dress was black.

"What the fuck?" I said, averting my eyes and turning to look at Tommy.

Tommy grinned at me. "Good, right?" he said, happily.

I was freaked out. You could hear the guys grunting and the girl moaning, and something felt wrong. "Are you sure she's okay with this?" I asked, trying not to watch as the guy fucking her from behind pulled out and gave way for a different guy, who pulled his cock out of his trousers and was inside her in a couple of seconds.

"It's fine, man, calm down," Tommy said, patting my shoulder. "It's just a bit of fun, no harm done."

As Tommy turned to watch the action, I understood that he actually expected me to join in with this. I watched too, and I had to admit that the girl was quite fit, with a nice arse, and she definitely seemed into this, judging by her moans. I mean, Georgia would never have to know, and like Tommy said, it was only a bit of fun. If she was into it, why not...?

I was almost convinced, and when the guy unloaded into her mouth, Tommy stepped up and replaced him, pushing his dick into her mouth and holding her hair as he rocked his hips back and forward. She complied and kept her lips wrapped around his shaft. It would be my turn next, and I was starting to get hard, but the rugby player outside the door came in and tapped my shoulder.

"Got a girl out here looking for you, mate," he said, giving me a shove in the direction of the door. Lydia was standing outside, looking drunk, with the remains of a big bottle of vodka in her hand.

"What's going on here?" she asked, pointing at the door.

"Nothing," I said, sounding guilty.

This only made Lydia more curious, and she pushed past me with surprising strength, getting halfway in the door before I could grab her. The rugby player got there first and started pushing her back out, but I heard Tommy shout from inside, "It's alright, she can come in! She'll be into this too."

I followed Lydia in, expecting her to freak out, but she just giggled slightly as she stood watching Tommy and the other guy double teaming this girl.

"Come on, let's go," I said, taking her arm, but she pulled away.

"Why do I have to leave?" Lydia said, sounding annoyed but mostly sounding drunk.

"I..." I wanted to say something to convince her, but what was I supposed to say? Instead, I just left it. Now Lydia was here, I had no desire to join in on this other girl, and after a series of grunting, the guy fucking the girl's pussy finished and pulled out. Tommy looked at me, but I shook my head.

"I'm good," I said, and Tommy just shrugged and went back to fucking her mouth. With nobody behind her, I thought things might be over, but Lydia darted forward, clumsily putting her bottle down on the carpet.

I almost reached out to stop her, but what the hell, I'm not her parent. Lydia moved behind the girl and thrusted her hips a few times, getting a laugh from the guys, then she knelt down and stuck out her tongue. Every eye on the room, except the other girl's, was on her as she gave the girl's pussy a big lick, continuing right up to her arse. The girl moaned onto Tommy's cock, so Lydia did it again, then moved a little closer and pushed her tongue inside the girl's pussy. There was a cheer from the guys. The girl's moans continued for a few seconds, then she pulled her mouth off Tommy's cock and looked around to see who was licking her pussy. When she saw it was Lydia, she pulled away and tugged her dress down over her hips, hard.

"Ew, fucking dyke," the girl said, her hair messed up and a sneer on her face. Tommy shoved his hard cock back into his boxers as Lydia squared up to the girl.

"You're the slut getting fucked by a million guys so you can hardly talk," Lydia slurred. I stepped forwards and took hold of her since she looked ready to attack.

"Calm down, ladies," Tommy said, stepping in. He helped me manhandle Lydia, who seemed to be struggling with walking, back out of the bedroom door.

"I'll take her to the bus stop," I offered. "I think she needs to sober up."

"Nah, I'll call a taxi, it's on me," Tommy said, looking concerned for the first time.

When we got back to the flat, Lydia suddenly opened up and the reason for her behaviour became clear.

"Becca cheated on me," she said, slumping at the kitchen table as I made coffee to help sober her up.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

Lydia nodded. "She told me after Christmas. Apparently she met some girl from her school back at home and they hooked up. Just a one time thing, she said."

"That's awful," I said, sitting down opposite Lydia. "But you haven't broken up with her?"

Lydia shrugged. "We're still together, but we hardly see each other. I don't know."

I rubbed Lydia's back and she hiccoughed. I was afraid of a full on crying session, but she seemed more numb than anything.

"You need to talk to Becca," I said firmly, handing her the mug. "But sober up and get some sleep first."

When Lydia tried to stumble back to her room, she seemed to struggle, so I helped her get there. When we got to her door, though, she held up a hand.

"No entry," she said. "Perv."

"Thanks," I said, grumpy. "I'm so glad I helped you get home."

She just smiled and shut the door, but I got some satisfaction from hearing what sounded like her stubbing her toe.

I decided against telling Georgia exactly what had happened, instead just saying Lydia had got drunk and upset. I did tell Mum in more detail, though, although I pretended I had never been interested in fucking the girl.

"Unprotected sex like that is a great way to get an infection," Mum told me, tutting. "I hope your friend Tommy gets himself checked out before he moves on to the next girl."

"Yeah, exactly," I agreed, like a massive hypocrite.

Mum giggled. "Do you think I'd look sexy taking two cocks at once like that?"

"I don't want to share you, Mum," I told her, completely truthfully this time.

"What if the other one was a sex toy?" Mum asked.

I thought about this for a second. "Maybe..." I told her.

"We'll think about it," Mum told me. "How's Lydia doing?"

"She seems okay," I said. "Still quite down but better than before."

The thing that finally got Lydia back to normal was, predictably, sex. I came back from football training on Wednesday to discover Lydia and Becca lying on the sofa, snogging, and Becca gave me the finger.

"Message received," I said. I needed to go over to Georgia's anyway, so I grabbed a shower and got changed, trying not to think about what was going on in the next room.

Unfortunately, at Georgia's flat, her flatmate was home. She was a girl called Mia, who wore her hair in a practical, short style and made zero effort to be friendly. I tried to make small talk while Georgia was cooking tea, but she blanked me, scolded Georgia for not putting a bowl into the sink to soak, then left.

"Wow, great flatmate," I said sarcastically.

Georgia smiled. "She suffers from anxiety, which is why she's so weird. I only moved in with her because she's clean and willing to pay more than half of the rent as her bedroom is the bigger one."

"Ah, I did wonder if she had something like that," I said.

"That's why you can't stay over when she's here, she freaks out," Georgia added. "Sorry."

"That's okay," I replied. "No point getting upset about it."

I had been hoping to have sex with Georgia after dinner, but she got an unexpected call from her lab partner about some lab time and other things I didn't follow.

"Sorry, I need to run some stuff over to her," Georgia told me, apologetically. "Are you free this weekend?"

"Yes," I said, remembering Mum's suggestion.

"We'll organise something then," Georgia said, giving me a kiss as she put her shoes on.

Anyway, this left me sitting in my bedroom, trying to pretend that Becca had left and wasn't fucking Lydia in her room. I was all worked up, so I called Mum.

"I can't be on the phone too long, I've got work tomorrow," Mum said. "What's up?"

I sighed. "I might have a date with Georgia on Saturday so I wondered if we could do tonight?"

"Um, okay, I don't see why not. Let me just get comfortable," Mum said, and I could hear water splashing.

"Are you in the bath?" I asked, already feeling myself getting hard.

"Just got in," Mum told me. "I had got a book to read, but I can talk to you instead."

"By the way, Lydia and Becca seem to be back together. I saw them kissing when I got back from training earlier," I said, trying to sound casual.

"That's good, I hope Lydia feels better," Mum said. "I hope you weren't staring."

"I wasn't," I protested. "Becca would probably cut my balls off if I tried."

Mum giggled. "But you do find girl-on-girl sex hot?" she asked.

"Well, yeah, of course," I admitted.

There was a momentary pause and I heard some water moving. "Do you remember Auntie Hannah?"

"Yeah, she used to babysit me," I replied, wondering where this conversation was going.

"She was my friend at school and she babysat you a lot before she and her husband went off to New Zealand," Mum told me. "But do you remember the time when you were about seven and you stayed overnight with that Mrs Kingsley from up the road?"

"Oh yeah, I had completely forgotten that," I said, laughing. "She made the most disgusting food, broccoli pizza or something."

"It was asparagus," Mum laughed. "I remember wondering why you'd give a child asparagus. Anyway, you had to stay with her instead of Auntie Hannah because I was at Hannah's hen party that night."

"Oh, I never knew that," I said.

"You were a bit young to understand what a hen party was," Mum told me. "It wasn't anything wild, just a day at a posh hotel and then a night out in Brum, me and her and a third friend who had to go home by bedtime because she could get a babysitter overnight."

"Okay," I said. "It's weird to think about you going on a hen do."

"I'm not that old," Mum chided me. "Lots of people my age get married or have friends getting married."

"Okay, whatever you need to tell yourself," I replied.

"If you've finished being cheeky, I can actually tell you the story," Mum went on, laughing a little. "After this third friend left, we went back to the hotel, and we'd booked a twin room to save some money since, you know, we didn't have much back then.

"When we were taking off our makeup and getting ready for bed, Auntie Hannah confided in me that she wasn't sure she was sexually compatible with her fiancé. We talked about it, and she kept saying that she had certain desires that he couldn't fulfil."

Mum paused at this point and I took the chance to stretch myself out on the bed.

"I thought she meant he was infertile or he didn't like giving her oral or something, but after a bit, she finally admitted to me that she thought she was bisexual."

"Wow," I said, not wanting to interrupt.

"Remember, this was over ten years ago and the world wasn't quite so ready to accept gay people as it is now, so I was quite shocked.

"I told her I would never judge her and that she was still my friend, no matter what, and I gave her a little cuddle, but then she kissed me."

I sat bolt upright. "What?" I exclaimed.

"She kissed me," Mum repeated. "And I kissed her back."

My jaw hit the floor. "Are you winding me up?" I asked, incredulous. "Did you have sex with her?"

Mum giggled. "Yes, we had sex," she said simply, her voice soft.

"Wait, are you bisexual too?" I asked, suddenly confused.

"No, baby, I'm straight," Mum said. "I worried about it for a long time afterwards, but I realised that what you do when you're drunk and horny and your sexuality aren't necessarily the same thing."

"Fuck..." I said, still not over this bombshell. "You and Auntie Hannah..."

"We were still friends afterwards and I still email her, her kids are a bit younger than you so they're still at school," Mum went on.

"Okay..." I said, and Mum laughed.

"You want to go back to the whole me-having-lesbian-sex thing?" she teased.

"Yeah, I mean, how could you do it if you're straight?" I asked. "If I think about two guys I'm just like, eugh, no way."

"I'm sure there are a lot of women around who think that about two women having sex," Mum said, patiently. "I can't speak for anyone else, as everyone's sexuality is unique and personal to them, but for me, I felt attracted to Hannah in that moment and my body responded. But if I think about, say, going on a date with her or getting married to her, I think, no, that's only something I want to do with a man."

"Okay," I said, slowly understanding. "So do you fantasise about other women now?"

"No, not usually, I find sex with a man more interesting," Mum said. "But, I have to admit I have thought about it more since you started talking to me about your girlfriends."

I took a breath. "So, you mean, have you ever, uh-"

Mum giggled again. "Yes, honey, I have fantasised about Georgia. I hope that's okay."

My cock was painfully hard. "Fuck, Mum, that's so sexy."

"Would you like to hear about me and Hannah that night?" Mum asked me.

"Definitely," I said, finally reaching down and stroking my cock for the first time.

"Okay, so, she kissed me..." Mum started, and I heard more splashes. "Then I kissed her back. We were kissing for a while, then she reached down and pushed my pyjama top over my head, gently taking hold of my tits in both her hands and squeezing them, teasing my nipples gently.

"I didn't really know much about how two girls had sex together, so I let her take the lead. She stopped kissing me and started kissing my tits, sucking my nipples, and I got really turned on and wet. She pushed me back onto the bed and took off my shorts, too, and then she started licking and fingering my pussy, which was so sensitive. She made me cum twice..."

"Fuck," I said, stroking my cock faster.

"Then I helped get her naked and returned the favour. Her tits were smaller but I remember she was so sensitive, I played with her nipples for only a few seconds and her pussy was dripping. I just had to taste it, and then I was licking my first pussy and that really turned me on.