Swinger Party Experiment

Story Info
It was not their thing.
4.2k words
4.21
110.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

Jerry and his wife Denise were working like dogs trying to make it in business. Everyone called her Deni, she was barely five feet tall. Slender, small busted, around 110 pounds, the best description of her would be cute.

The year was 1983, about a decade before, the Arab oil embargo ended their efforts to build a string of fueling stations. The climb back up was not an easy thing to do.

One island, three pumps now, no employees at all.

Before there were six franchised stations running 24/7, 32 employees, plus the nice house and bank account, but that all went very quickly a few years earlier.

Jerry had faith in government, that was the key mistake. Government froze the retail prices, but not the wholesale price and they found themselves required by law to sell product for less than they had to pay for it.

Adding to the problem was the rationing, there was only enough product shipped to keep half of their stations open. Even at that, there were long periods when none of them were open.

Thinking that government would fix that quickly and with a very good crew on their payroll, Jerry made the decision to keep them all on.

After all, the situation was not logical.

Government scheduled meetings to discuss the issue. There is nothing logical about government at all, it seems.

The bank showed up to take the keys and it was over. Some of his employees shook his hand and offered loans themselves, but it wasn't even close to enough.

Jerry and Deni filled the tanks of every one of their employees as full as they could get them for free. No point in just handing over the dab of fuel left to the bank.

Over a million dollars in assets, no such thing as any more loans. Years of work, growing, investing, 180 days was all it took.

All that was left was the car and one Treasury certificate. Jerry looked over at Deni, she smiled and they hugged.

"So? Where are we headed?" She asked.

"We have a tent, let's go camping."

"OK." She laughed, and off they went.

For the next few months they moved from one free campground to another. They had no place to be, nothing they needed to do.

It was the best few months of their lives.

But Fall, then Winter always comes, the time came to go back to work, start over.

Denise took it all in stride, she hustled drinks in a small nightclub, Jerry went from one odd job to another. Government finally did react, set the retail prices so high that a franchise once worth perhaps 5-6 grand became $150K.

But like everything, gradually it all returned to normal.

One day Deni showed him a newspaper ad, they drove up to the city that same day. It was a cute little one island station with two service bays.

Jerry cashed the Treasury note, bought the operation. They opened the doors with just $80.00 in change in their cash register left.

The double doors had not been opened for a very long time, Jerry pried them up with a crowbar, lubing things until they worked freely.

A pretty good automotive trouble shooter, and honest to a fault, in short order Jerry had the service bays full and cars waiting.

Deni's wonderful personality and cute looks paid off on the islands, she soon had cars waiting in line both directions.

Jerry found himself often dashing out to help her.

It took nearly a full year of 16 hour days, 7 days a week working side by side but all the bills got paid and they bought a small house.

Life had settled back in, they were earning a living and starting to grow a very nice bank account.

By the end of a decade, they owned three units, well staffed with good employees.

+++

One woman came in every other day, she was about Deni's age and they quickly became friends. The name on her credit card was Shelly Barber, Jerry noticed her because she always came into the office to chat with Deni.

Deni would be behind the desk, Shelly standing there in front of the large windows facing west.

Most of the time she wore dresses that the Sun shone right through, and if she wore panties there was no sign of them.

Jerry found he rather enjoyed that, but working the gas pumps he saw a lot of it. Nearly every day he got a peek at some lady's nipple, leaning over to peer in a side window is a rather good vantage point.

Plus they kept their unit full service, since the State of Oregon does not allow a customer to pump their own product that made sense.

Washing windows gets a lot of free shows, Jerry saw so many panties he could almost predict the color they would be when he saw a car drive up.

He and his wife giggled at lot about the antics females would go through, and even some of the men when Deni waited on them.

She flirted with them, laughed when they cracked jokes. Jerry did the same with the women, it was fun and harmless, good for business.

Deni got asked out about three or four times each week, Jerry shrugged that stuff off.

One older lady that could best be described as a Cougar always had her blouse adjusted so Jerry could see her nipples, she actually propositioned him rather bluntly.

Jerry told her he would love to but he was married. She grinned and told him she didn't want to keep him full time, she would just use him and then give him back.

Jerry shook his head at that one.

Deni laughed when he told her about it. She got some of the same comments herself, they were both used to it.

+++

One day he came in to process a sale and Shelly was standing there leaning over, saying something to Deni. She had on a white dress, in the light from behind she looked almost naked.

She saw him and stood up, turning to face him, Jerry could see clearly between her legs. There was quite a mass of flesh hanging down, her legs were parted nicely.

His face turned pink and he gulped, he had seen a lot of things but something about that pose was just plain nasty.

Shelly left soon after, Deni was grinning at Jerry. Jerry had one of his crew take over, and he took Deni into the back room.

For the very first time in his life he fucked his wife in the back room at their shop, right on top of some cases of 10W-30W motor oil.

He was hot as a pistol and Deni reacted instantly to the way he was acting.

"Damn! That was intense!" She told him, tugging her bra and panties back on. It was, too, anybody could have just walked in and caught them.

Harold, their fifty something employee looked up when they came out and grinned. They took off early that afternoon, went home and did it again.

Later, Deni asked him point blank what got him so fussed up. Of course she already knew.

He was truthful, seeing Shelly looking like that had been hot.

"They are swingers, you know." Deni told him.

"What? How do you know?" He asked.

"She told me. They go to parties a couple of times each month, she even asked me if we might be interested."

"Really? You mean, they have parties where there is..sex with other people?"

"Yep. Shelly says that is what they do! She even told me she would love to give you a try, and her husband Frank thinks I am hot." She laughed at that one.

"Frank? That guy has to be fifty and he is kind of homely." Jerry laughed right back at her.

"Shelly told me that Frank can go for a half hour, and he is built like a Bull!"

"I suppose you told her about my teeny weeny little pecker, right?"

"It's not teeny weeny, I can barely get my hand around it." Deni reached out and grabbed Jerry's cock, it was already starting to come up again at the sexy talk.

That one took a very long time, Deni was so slick inside that Jerry could almost get no friction.

"Damn! Three times in one day, I think I will have Shelly tease you more often!" Deni giggled.

+++

"She asked me again." Deni told Jerry over dinner a couple of weeks later.

"Who asked you what?"

"Shelly. The one with all the see through outfits?"

"Oh. Yea. What did she want?"

"They are having one of their parties this weekend, and she asked us to go."

"A swinger party? You mean where they swap wives? Do you want to go?" That surprised Jerry.

"Shelly says we don't have to do anything, and no means no. We can just go and see what happens, I guess I am curious about it. I mean, what do they do?"

"I think what they do is have sex." Jerry told her.

"No, I mean how to they go about it? Do they just grab each other, or do they talk and then go off to a different room? Maybe right out in the open?" Jerry saw the look on her face, it was flushed.

"Do you want to go?" He asked her.

"Maybe, if you want to. It all sounds strange, I guess I am curious." She said.

"We'll see. I don't know, I have heard of people doing it but I never saw anything like that either."

"You told me about that time down at Seaside when you were with those two girls at once." Deni grinned at him.

"That was different, I was drunk and stoned..and single." He told her.

+++

"I don't know what to wear." Deni said. She was standing there in a black bra and matching panties, looking at her closet.

"What you have on right now should work." He teased her.

"You know what I mean."

"Hell, just wear something comfortable. It's only a party, I mean we don't plan on doing anything, right?"

"No, but I guess I just want to look good. It would be terrible to be there and not even get noticed."

"You mean if we go to a sex party and nobody wants to have sex with us? Hell, you will get noticed if you wear your uniform from work, babe. Besides, like you said, all we are going to do is watch and see what goes on." Jerry reached out and stroked her bare behind. Then he hugged her, his fingers slipping inside the cups of her bra.

"Quit that or we will never get there." She pushed his hands away.

"Wear this!" Jerry reached into her closet and pulled out a little black dress. It was low cut and left most of her back bare, plus it was slit up the side so far her right leg was bared with almost every step.

Jerry had taken her out dancing in that once, and every set of male eyes in the entire room had been on her.

"I can't wear a bra with that one?"

"I kind of think where we are going that they are used to that." Jerry laughed.

"I don't know, that is kind of easy access. Shelly said there is music so probably some dancing?"

"Hey, this is your idea."

"Oh, all right. But you had better stay close by." Deni grinned at him.

+++

It took them awhile to find the house, it was on a street with dozens of older two story homes that all looked alike.

Shelly greeted them at the door.

"Hi! Great, you made it, come on in." She was wearing a perfectly ordinary dress, Jerry wasn't sure what to expect but once inside he saw several couples all sitting around talking.

A young man sat on a stool playing a guitar, singing quietly. Jerry noticed the slow look up and down he gave Deni, but he never missed a beat.

"Hey, glad you could make it." Frank came up and held out his hand. He was a big guy, not fat, just thick. He was also on the homely side, with a big round nose and square jaw.

"Wow!" He said, turning to Deni, she blushed when he leaned forward and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Frank and Shelly stayed pretty close for the first half hour or so, getting them drinks and introducing them to everyone.

Jerry began to relax, it looked like a perfectly normal party, nothing at all was going on that he could see.

Then the young man on the guitar began to play a fast song, two women jumped up and began to dance. They were rubbing up against each other, then one of them slid the others dress up. Very obviously she had nothing at all on underneath it.

Jerry leaned over to get a better look, Deni elbowed him for that.

A man got up and joined them. When the song finished, the man took one woman's hand, she smiled and they went down a nearby hallway.

The young man put down his guitar, came over and sat on the couch by Jerry.

"Hi. I'm Dale, that is my wife Patricia." He pointed to a pretty redhead that was sitting in the corner with two other women, passing what appeared to be a joint back and forth.

The redhead had her dress pulled down right to the edge of her knees, but her ankles were crossed so there was no doubt she really was a redhead.

Jerry didn't like the drugs part, but he decided as long as they didn't try to get him or Deni to do any, what the hell.

"So. Are you cut?" Dale asked Jerry out of the clear blue sky.

"What?"

"Cut. You know, sterile?" He asked again.

"Uhhh...No, I'm not."

"Oh. Too bad. With Patrica it has to be bareback." Dale got up and left, looking disappointed.

Jerry looked over at Deni, she had overheard that and had a smirk on her face.

"Why would he want someone to be with his wife bareback?" Jerry whispered to her.

"I think maybe he is one of those guys that likes to..you know..clean up?" She whispered back, giggling.

"Oh, yuk." Jerry said.

"Come on, let's dance." Jerry asked her when Dale began to play again. There was only enough room for perhaps three couples, almost instantly they were surrounded.

One of the women tugged the front of her top down when she saw the guy she was dancing with was checking out Deni.

Somebody reached out and touched Jerry's behind, too. He wasn't too sure which one of them did that but he was hoping it was one of the women.

Then Jerry felt a tap on his shoulder, Frank was standing there.

"Mind if I dance with your lovely wife?" He asked. Jerry looked down at Deni, and not wanting to be rude he let go of her. Frank began to dance, he was holding her politely so Jerry turned to go sit down.

Then Shelly was right there.

"Dance with me?" She asked.

Jerry took her in his arms, she pressed right up snugly against him. Somehow the way she matched his steps allowed her crotch to keep bumping him, Jerry was getting an erection and he could not help it. He was also completely aware of her breasts, and he knew they were bare underneath the cloth.

He glanced over at Deni, Frank was now holding her much closer. His large body appeared to be almost wrapped around her. Deni looked over at him and smiled, then turned her attention back to what Frank was saying.

The room seemed very smokey, Jerry knew what that was. He could feel his head swimming, everything was slowing down. The women in the corner were still puffing away, Jerry wondered how much of that they could take.

It appeared that they could take a lot of it. Then one of the women started kissing the other one.

"I need to sit down." He told Shelly. She put her hand in his and led him to the couch. She handed him a glass of water, he drank some of it and set it down.

Somehow the top of her dress had slid down, Jerry looked at her bare breasts, they were round and beautiful. She reached for his hand and placed it on her right breast, his fingers began to feel her with a mind of his own.

Suddenly feeling guilty, Jerry looked for Deni. She was still dancing, but now with someone else. Jerry knew Shelly had introduced him, but he had no idea what the man's name was.

His hands went down to Deni's behind as they danced, she had her hands clasped around the back of his neck. As Jerry watched that, she reached down and pushed the man's hands away, said something. He almost instantly allowed their bodies to separate.

Just then Frank cut in again, very quickly he had her pulled in snugly. Shelly was still sitting there, nude to the waist. She leaned forward and snuggled up against him.

His arm was around her bare shoulders and he didn't remember doing that. Shelly's fingers stroked his bare chest, he also had no idea when his shirt had become unbuttoned.

Deni looked over and saw that, one eyebrow went up, but then she smiled and shrugged. Frank's hand was between them, Jerry realized that Frank had his hand on her breast outside the top of her dress.

The song ended, the big man lifted Deni easily by the waist and slid her body downward over his own. Jerry saw Deni's hips pulled forward against him, her head came back for a moment.

Seeming to get her wits about her, she turned away from Frank and headed for the couch. She sat down and looked at Shelly who had pulled back.

"What are you thinking, honey?" Deni asked him.

"I don't know. I think I am getting stoned." Jerry told her.

"Me, too. This is starting to get out of hand, maybe we should go."

"Where?" Jerry asked stupidly. Everything seemed to be all jumbled up in his mind.

"Honey, let's go into one of the back rooms? You and me?" She asked.

"OK." Jerry got up, took her hand. He saw Shelly tugging the top of her dress back up.

She looked unhappy.

"Third door on the left, that's our room. There won't be anyone in there." She told them, then she walked away.

In the room, Jerry closed the door. Deni smiled and slipped her dress over her head. She looked wonderful in the darkened room wearing nothing but her tiny black panties.

Jerry took her without foreplay, he had been hard already for at least a half hour. They made love in what seemed like slow motion. Just as he felt her reach her climax and his own was building rapidly, he heard the door open.

Frank and Shelly came in, both of them were naked.

"Scoot over, make some room for us?" Frank asked.

This was crazy but Jerry did exactly that, lifting Deni's body and sliding her over with him. He felt their weight as they climbed on beside them.

Frank was very noisy as he buried his face between Shelly's legs, her large breasts were rolling up and down on her chest. He shifted slightly to the side so Jerry could see, then reached down and spread Shelly's vagina open wide.

They were so close that their bodies kept touching, then Jerry felt Frank's hand slide over and fondle Deni's breast. He stared at that, Frank's fingertips found Deni's nipple, began to roll it.

She opened her eyes, gave Jerry a questioning look. Since she was not protesting, he did the same with Shelly, who turned her head and smiled at him, her eyes narrow slits.

That did it, Jerry felt himself blast off in wave after wave. He rolled over onto his side, pulling Deni with him. Frank's big hand kept right on stroking her body, up and down her side.

Then he turned to where he was facing them, Shelly scooted backwards up the bed, like she planned on watching.

Frank slid closer until he was nearly up against Deni's back.

Jerry saw Frank's big erection as he started to position himself. His hand went down between Deni's butt cheeks. Deni realized, her eyes opened wide as Frank tried to enter her from behind.

Jerry pulled her over even further until she was on top of him, making the position impossible.

Frank didn't say anything, he hesitated for a moment, then turned his attention back to his own wife.

Frank was now fucking Shelly, they were going at it with great energy. Jerry slid off the bed and got up, Deni right behind him. There was a stack of towels, she grabbed one for herself and another for Jerry.

Frank was now sliding himself all the way out and then back in, letting them see everything. They both stood there in amazement, not having ever seen anything like that before.

"I want to go home." Deni whispered to Jerry. They both dressed quickly and left the bedroom.

In the main room couples were busy in various stages of sex. They actually had to step over one couple as they headed for the door.

+++

A knocking on the car window woke Jerry up. A police officer stood there.

"You can't sleep here, move it along." He told them.

"Sorry, I was just tired and thought a nap would help." Jerry said.

"Been drinking?" The cop asked.

"No. Nothing at all." Which was true, all they had was soft drinks.

"OK. Well, I don't smell anything, take it easy going home, hear?"

"Yes, sir."

Deni woke up as he started the car, pulled out onto the deserted roadway. They rode in silence for several miles.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers
12