Swingers Of Saudi Arabia

Story Info
Saudi Muslim husband watches wife with Senegal stud.
1.5k words
3.56
24.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

After due consideration, I have decided to take the plunge, folks. What am I talking about? Oh, quite simply the practice of anal sex. I simply love it up the butt and I am tired of hiding it. Please don't fret. There are lots of women like me out there in the Muslim world. Freaky Muslim women are slowly coming out of the woodwork about our fondness for bum sex, as well as all kinds of kink. For me, a special man shall do the honors.

My name is Amal Ali, and I'm a young Saudi Arabian Muslim woman living in the suburbs of Dammam, in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia. Alright, let's get some logistics out, if you please. I live in the world's most conservative nation. Doesn't mean I live a cloistered life. I have an active sex life. In fact, my husband Yousef and I are swingers.

Does that surprise you, ladies and gentlemen? There are swingers in the Muslim world and us Saudi Arabians are as into it as anyone else. I met my dear Yousef while studying for my Master's degree in Information Technology at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Yousef and I were both international students from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a fact which set us apart even among our fellow Muslims at Canada's most diverse school.

When you tell Westerners that you are from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia they expect you to be uptight and boring, and they make assumptions about you based on your nationality. I don't think every Italian man or Italian woman acts like a character from the legendary movie series The Godfather, so why does every Westerner assume they know me simply because of my nationality? Granted, there are a lot of rigid, uptight people in Saudi Arabia but my husband and I aren't like that. Trust me, we are not.

Yousef and I fell in love and got married after returning to our homeland of Saudi Arabia. I think our time living and studying in Canada changed us because we are definitely the most liberal Saudis you will ever meet. I have a thing for tall, handsome black men and dated one named Stephen prior to meeting Yousef at Carleton University. Stephen is a passionate brother from the island of Jamaica who came to Carleton to study civil engineering. We lost touch after graduation but I shall never forget the wonderful times Stephen and I had at Carleton.

"I don't mind letting you indulge your fantasies, my dear," said my husband Yousef after I told him that I fancied Aziz Faisal, a tall, handsome construction crew manager from Senegal who's working at a power plant not far from our villa. Yousef is one of the project managers at the power plant and he's good friends with Aziz. That settled it, and Yousef took it upon himself to arrange for the handsome Aziz to join us for some fun.

"You're better-looking and more charismatic than I expected," I said to Aziz as he dined with Yousef and I in our living room. The six-foot-tall, dark-skinned brother originally from the Republic of Senegal looked dashing in a white silk shirt, azure tie, black silk pants and black Timberland boots. I like a man who's a sharp dresser and Aziz was definitely in a class by himself, to be sure. Black men are simply beautiful, and men of other races hate and fear them for it.

Born in the City of Dakar, Senegal, and raised in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, Aziz Faisal has dual American/Senegalese citizenship and came to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with a civil engineering degree from Northeastern University. We have a lot of educated foreigners in the business sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Don't believe the liars who view us as isolationist and close-minded. I for one like my men handsome, educated and well-hung, and Aziz definitely meets my requirements.

"Why, thank you ma'am, I'm a man of the world and have an open mind," Aziz replied in that Boston accent I found so charming, and Yousef and I exchanged a look, and then nodded at Aziz. The three of finished our wines ( yes, Saudi Arabian Muslims can and do drink wine ) and then continued bantering before getting down to business. Aziz is certainly a smart, beautiful man with a great body. I couldn't wait to get my hands on him.

"My dear Amal, show our friend Aziz your goodies," my husband Yousef said, smiling while stroking his beard. I grinned and nodded, then began disrobing. Off came my my long dark blue dress. Stripped down to my hijab, bra and panties, I turned around and showed Aziz what I was working with. Being from West Africa, Aziz is probably used to seeing big butts on black women but us Arab ladies definitely have nice asses too.

"You've got a beautiful butt, Amal," Aziz whispered, and he smiled at Aziz, who nodded, and then gently Aziz placed his big, strong hands on my ass. I have a big round ass, and Aziz caressed it, and lightly slapped it. I grinned, and shook my ass at him. As Yousef watched, I put on a show for both him and Aziz, because I'm definitely freaky like that.

"You are a beautiful man," I said to Aziz, dancing while watching him undress. Off came his white silk shirt, azure tie and black silk pants. A chiseled, gorgeously dark-skinned body worthy of an ancient African deity was revealed to me, and my heart skipped a beat. I went to Aziz, unable to resist any longer. I fell on my knees before this ebony god and grasped his manhood, which was both long and thick.

"I want to watch you suck Aziz's dick," Yousef said, and without reservation or shame, my prim and proper Saudi Arabian Muslim husband took his dick out and began masturbating. Grinning, I took Aziz's dick into my mouth and began sucking on it. Oh, how I missed the feel, taste and texture of black dick. I hadn't been with a black man since I graduated from Carleton University in 2014. Hot damn, I definitely missed the chocolate stick!

"Fantastic," Aziz whispered, and he thrust his dick down my throat, and I massaged his balls while pleasuring him. Soon I had Aziz hard as a rock, and when the handsome West African stud came, I drank every last drop of his precious, tasty cum. Yousef masturbated furiously while watching us, and then he came as well. That's my naughty hubby Yousef for you. He loves to watch me with other men almost as much as I love watching him with other women. That's why our rather unconventional marriage works.

Afterwards, Aziz and I continued with our fun while my hubby Yousef watched. Rolling a condom on his titanic chocolate stick, Aziz put me on all fours. I gasped as his thick dark dick entered my pussy from behind, and just like that, the West African super stud began fucking me. Gripping my hips tightly, Aziz buried his dick in my cunt and I screamed passionately as I experienced the fuck of the frigging century.

"Aziz, my friend, I really want to watch you fuck Amal in the ass," Yousef said, a little while later, and both Aziz and I smiled. Yousef handed new condoms to Aziz while I applied some Aloe cream on my ass. Next, Yousef held my ass cheeks wide open while Aziz rubbed his long dick against my asshole. I took a deep breath, then declared myself ready.

"Aziz, this is my first time trying anal with a real dick, so go easy on me," I pleaded, and Aziz smiled like a gentleman, and nodded. Yousef winked at me, and then Aziz pushed his dick into my well-lubricated asshole. I winced as Aziz's dick entered me. My husband Yousef has licked my ass before and fucked it with toys but he's never fucked me up the ass since he considers it Haram. Well, tonight, we are definitely breaking that taboo.

"Slow and easy does it," Aziz said in a soothing tone as he continued fucking my ass with that fabulous, long and thick dark dick of his. My husband Yousef added more lubricant and I relaxed and enjoyed as Aziz's dick went into me smoothly. In and out. Slowly, the pain and discomfort I initially felt receded and I began enjoying myself. Aziz fucked me up the ass until I begged for mercy, then he pulled out.

"Fantastic, I feel great," I said, much later, after showering and getting dressed. My husband Yousef and I thanked our friend Aziz for a wonderful time, then he wished us goodnight and drove away in his Lexus. Yousef and I smiled at each other and exchanged a kiss.

I am lucky to have a husband like Yousef. The couple that plays together stays together. We're living it up in Saudi Arabia, and have the kind of fun that couples around the world can only dream of. Don't be shocked. We are part of the Saudi Arabia they never show you...sex freaks hiding in plain sight behind the facades of religion, respectability and culture.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers