Swingers' Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeke's fingers moved deftly to the string of my halter dress and undid it. Slowly, the jersey cloth fell away from my body, revealing that I had no panties on. Danny's eyes widened as he saw my vulva as smooth as the day I was born. Donna had demonstrated to me the pleasures of a bald pussy.

"That's just the least of it, Danny," I said, turning slowly into Zeke, showing my husband my ass -- the angle bringing my left ass cheek into view first, revealing the large red heart with a white banner flowing across it and the flowing blue script that declared my intentions -- that announced with no doubts that I was the "Property of Zeke." It might have been evil of me, but the pain of all those hours on my stomach in the Tattoo Parlor was worth the look on my husband's face.

As I cuddled against Zeke, my hand in his shirt, rubbing his hard chest, I said to Danny. "I love you and you are still my husband, but Zeke is my man now. I belong to him." I rose up on tiptoe and kissed Zeke on the mouth, lewdly rolling tongues with him in front of my husband. When we finished, I looked at Danny and continued, "I'll come home, but when Zeke wants me, I'm his, to do with what he wants, where he wants, whenever he wants." I paused and smirked at Danny. "You called me a whore and a slut and you're right. I'm Zeke's slut and whore."

Danny swallowed, his face so red, I thought he might have a stroke. "What the fuck are you saying?"

I started to speak, but Zeke squeezed my shoulder to spur me to silence and he answered instead. "What it means, Danny, is if I say suck my cock, she'll do it, no questions asked." Zeke grinned and glanced at me. "Suck my cock, Melissa."

Without hesitation, I went down to my knees, reaching out to tug his sweatpants down, revealing that he was going commando and that he was already magnificently erect. I wrapped a hand around his stiff dick and guided it into my mouth, looking at Danny and making sure he got a good look at what I was doing.

"What it means, man, is I'm going to fuck this hot bitch whenever I want. She's going to be just like Donna -- the best fucking slut that ever wanted to please a man." Zeke grinned and nodded and went on, "Now, you're her husband, so I'm fine with you fucking her too, so long as I'm not, but when I tell her too, she's going to fuck or suck my brains out...or if I'm so inclined, she'll happily fuck anyone I tell her to. Right, Melissa?"

I nodded with my mouth full of hard cock and mumbled something close to the word, "Yes!"

Danny's eyes went back and forth between my face full of cock and the tattoo on my asscheek. His face was no longer red, but a sickly whitish pale. I saw regret and anger and confusion in his face, but nothing else. Part of me regretted crushing him so completely, but part of me was angry that he wouldn't even put up a pretense of a fight. Just as Zeke thrust his cock deep into my throat, Danny just put his head down and walked out the door. I wish I could say I wanted to go after him, but there on my knees, pleasuring Zeke's fine, erect penis was where I wanted to be...then and forever.

I got the papers a few weeks later in the mail -- "Irreconcilable Differences. Today, Zeke and Donna and I are still together and I reckon we always will be. Lust has deepened into love over time and Zeke treats Donna and me equally as his wives. We even had an actual marriage ceremony done in Las Vegas a few years ago on vacation. Not legal of course, but we put the certificate on the living room wall anyway.

Sometimes I think of Danny and wonder how he's doing. I wished he'd been man enough to claim me or at least share me, but I have no real anger now. If he hadn't suggested us swinging to begin with, I'd never have met Zeke and Donna. Maybe it was a swingers' surprise, but as I spread my legs for Zeke's fine cock or Donna's evil tongue, I know that in the end, it was the best surprise ever.

The End