Swinging and the Single Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pounded me – I was whimpering and crying. I felt orgasm after orgasm washing over me like waves. And I never wanted it to end. He cock was like a piston fucking me without mercy and I asked for none. I put my feet up was high and wide as I could and I felt hands pulling them back even further.

I have no idea how long he fucked me. It might have been two minutes – it could have been twenty. But then I felt him swelling inside me – I know it was time.

"On my face – cum on my face" I begged him.

I looked around and so many were watching I wanted it to be a fuck they would never forget. He pulled out of me, pulled his condom off and I took his cock in my mouth and felt the first contraction – and pointed it at my nose. It was like somebody turned a hose on me. His cum was a jet stream – that pulsed on my face, in my hair, in my eyes. So much cum. All I could smell was that delicious, tangy, rich scent of fresh cum.

He gasped, then sat down. I was exhausted but I sat up without wiping my face. A woman, one I had not met, leaned in and kissed me – long, soft sensuous kiss. My cum smeared her face up too and she liked it. Her tongue licked my face, lapping up the studs cum. I let her lick up my face and then we shared another kiss. Cum ran from her mouth to mine and I swallowed it. I had earned that cum.

I stood up, very shaky and grabbed my cloths, bundled them up and went to the bathroom. I cleaned up a bit – left the cum that had dripped onto my tits and that Teddy put on my stomach as a bit of a trophy and went back downstairs to the main room.

Sandy saw me and came over very quickly.

"It's considered impolite to brag about our conquests Jeanette." She said as she handed me a warm hand towel. She was grinning and her eyes danced with a bit of lust in them.

"I am so sorry – I guess I should have known that," I said as she ministered to me.

"Honey – You sure wasted no time" she laughed. I looked up – it was only 9:00 PM. I still had lots of hours of potential play time ahead of me.

"Is there a place I can get a quick shower?"

"Upstairs – all the way in the back or you can go to your room. But I am guessing your not done yet." Sandy stated with a look of fun, envy and maybe a bit of suggestion.

I found the shower, it was actually a community shower. I turned it on, waited for the water to warm up and stepped in. A few minutes later I felt much better and toweled off and headed back to the main room.

12