Swingsgtock '03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Kim and I broke the kisses.

"See? All good. C'mon, let's go for a swim."

Without saying anything I slung the bag holding shampoo and soap into my towel and brought up the rear of the procession, blatantly keeping my eyes on the two attractive asses in front.

The lake was cool but not cold and not too muddy, though the natural bottom was mostly mud with a few hidden rocks. You had to be careful walking. We swam out about thirty yards and trod water for a moment, enjoying the cool water. Then we swam back. Instead of drying off, though, we just drip-dried as we walked to the showers and washed off the bit of silt and mud left by the lake water.

We gladly offered the shampoo and soap to our friends. They watched Kim and I wash each other and then we watched them. They were used to showering together. Carla had Phil soap her thoroughly and then she soaped him by rubbing her soapy body against his and using her soapy hands to scrub all his private parts.

After drying off we took a walk around. Phil and Carla had not seen much of the area and we took them to the main area where they'd signed in. There were vendors selling all kinds of sexy lingerie and sex toys and colorful nightgowns and sheer wraps. We did some windowless window shopping. Carla was delighted at some of the offerings. We hadn't brought any money, but Kim told Carla they could come back with some later if she wished. Phil expressed an interest, too.

On the way back right in the middle of the open area a young man with a huge dick was receiving a languorous blow job from a nude young woman that seemed to have some trouble opening her mouth wide enough to accommodate that tremendous cock. And she couldn't get even half of its length in her mouth so she was supplementing the blow job with a hand job.

I was sort of interested to see how long it would take for him to cum, if at all, but I didn't have that much patience. Besides, I'd rather experience my own.

Kim and I wandered back to camp. We encouraged P & C to see more of the whole area of Swingstock and don't be shy. She seemed a little reluctant, but Phil agreed it sounded like a good idea. It was over an hour before we saw them again. We walked over to Diane's tent and visited with them for quite a while. We made a date for Saturday night after the free meal and the dance...or maybe during the dance. Diane's husband was actually younger than she was by four years—he was twenty-six—and had nothing going for him but good looks, great musculature, intelligent conversation, and a dick that at least matched Phil's. Kim and I were looking forward to the encounter.

In fact, talking to them and looking at their nudity while they frankly looked at ours made us horny. We might have fucked them then and there, but they had a date in the RV area in ten minutes. They stood up to go, so we did and assured them that we were looking forward to tomorrow night.

That was also eminently enjoyably orgasmic, but also not a part of this story. This is about Phil and Carla and Kim and I.

We sat in the lawn chairs and caught some rays. She offered me the recliner and I accepted. We dozed off. There was always the risk of sleeping too long in the sun, but one of us almost always woke up after a short time. This time it was me. Kim looked barely pink so I figured we were okay. I ducked into the tent and checked my watch. It was a little after three.

Time to wake up Kimmy and get us out of the sun.

I knelt in front of her and began kissing her feet at the instep and then moving my kisses upward, alternating one leg and then the other. I felt the sun on my back. I started caressing the outsides of her thighs and moved my lip caresses upward toward her sweet spot.

The thought flashed through my mind that Phil had come into that wonderful snug orifice only a few hours ago. But she'd swum and showered since then and besides, it wouldn't have been that important if she had not. I kissed her labia and slipped my tongue between them and touched her clit. I looked at her. Her eyes were still closed but she was smiling and her breathing had increased just enough to betray her wakefulness. I gave her vagina, bottom to top, a slow deep lick and then sucked her vaginal lips into my lips. She put her hands on my head and gently gripped the hair above my ears.

"Kimmy, Sweetie, we need to get out of the sun."

"It feels like it. But I don't think I can get up if you stay there."

"Good point." I got up and offered her a hand to get out of the chair. Then I followed her into the tent. We didn't even bother to zip the netting closed, I just pulled them together. The window flaps were always open. Giving the voyeurs what they want is part of the attraction of Swingstock.

Kim lay down on the mattress and opened her legs in silent invitation for me to continue where I'd left off. I was happy to oblige. Five minutes later my face resembled a glazed donut and her precious pussy was glistening wet with her juices. It took only another minute for my lips and tongue and teeth and breath to bring her to a moaning thrashing orgasm. Her hips bucked and convulsed wildly while I held her ass tight, not allowing her cunt to escape my mouth. She must earn her release with a second coming, and she did so moments later, her moans actually growing into a high-pitched single note of ecstatic glory.

I released her and she pulled my head toward hers and she kissed me with a superlative passion, licking and kissing her juices from my face and clutching me tightly to her, rocking back and forth. She reached down between us and took my cock and slipped it naturally into her beautiful and eager love tunnel. We rolled over so that she was on top and she rode my straining erection with all the energy she had, bending down often to kiss my face and lips and neck, tears of joy sparkling in her eyes as her whole body trembled. I sat up and kissed her breasts and nibbled her nipples with my teeth and lips while my hands stroked her flanks and thighs and pressed against her clitoral hood.

A voice at the window asked, "Mind if we join you?"

Another voice suggested "Double you—" but Kim interrupted through clenched teeth.

"What the hell kept you? Get in here and please hurry!"

Seconds later Phil was kissing her neck and mouth and pinching her nipple and her ass while Carla was kissing me and then offering her tits to me to be sucked and tongued and kissed. After only two minutes of that she moved her lovely bare honey hole to my mouth and I used my tongue and lips and breath and teeth to tease her clit and pussy lips into full expectations. I tongue-fucked her, holding tight to her ass as I treated her just as I had Kim minutes before.

They really were re-enacting our previous session with the rolls reversed. I felt Kimmy lift off me and then put me back into her from the rear. I felt her bend over to suck Phil's big cock even as Carla came into my mouth and on my face.

"Oh, oh! Oh my god, Don! Oh-oh-oh-oooooo!" Her cries were probably heard at the lake. Kim's changed angle did for us just as it had for them; she started humping my dick with uncontrolled insistence and moaned again, loudly, as she came on me and I thrust my hard dick as deeply into her as I could and squeezed ejaculation after ejaculation up into her thirsty cunt as it sucked every drop of cum from my slowly declining erection.

I had not abandoned my duties to Carla even during that incredible orgasm and my tongue swirling the circumference of her clit produced another flooding orgasm that threatened to drown me.

"Ohgodohgodohgodohgod! Aaaahhhh, shitfuckmefuckmefuckme, Don, god I love you suckmesuckmesuckmeeeee..." and she finally wound down, the spasms of her bare pussy declining from clenching orgasms to quivering post-orgasmic shivers.

Kim had not hesitated a second. After we had come she turned around and licked and sucked her juices and my cum from my groin and shaft and attended it until I was again as hard and long as was possible.

"Carla," she said, "he's ready on this end."

Carla started to slide down to have Kim put my dick into her, but I stopped her.

"Climb off, C. Please." She looked alarmed and disappointed, but did as asked.

I kissed her and she seemed to actually savor the taste of her own cum on my lips. I stood up and offered her a hand to stand up too.

"I said this morning we might change the script. Phil, fuck her good. Give her everything she wants and more besides." I bent down and Kimmy tilted her face up to share a deep kiss with tongue.

"Carla," she said after the kiss, "you still taste great. Maybe later." Then she looked over her shoulder at Phil. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

He didn't answer with words but took her immediately from behind and she dropped to her elbows, sticking her ass up in the air and giving him easy access.

I led Carla into the second room. I took her to the padded bench and had her lie down on her back with her ass right on the end and her legs in the air.

I bent down and licked her pussy, tongue-fucking her again briefly.

"Sit up." She did so and I offered her my dick. She slid off the table and onto her knees on the foam pad and took me in her mouth and gave me the best blow job she possibly could, using lips and tongue and fingers to pleasure me.

It was clear she wanted me to come in her mouth but I had other plans.

I gently pulled away from her and asked her to get back on the bench. She did so, eyes bright and full of desire and satiation both at once. But she was not as satiated as she might think.

I looked again at her exposed bare slash. It might not be quiet as perfect as Kim's, but damn it was close. I bent down again and licked it quickly. With the surge of her new lubrication and her saliva still on my erection I pushed per pussy lips open with my thumbs and then my erection entered her smoothly, as if the one was made for the other. As I said earlier, the bench height was adjusted for our convenience. She lay back and enjoyed being fucked in this new way. I stood there and thrust in and pulled partly out and then in again and out. I reached forward and with my left hand and worked her right nipple between thumb and forefinger while my right thumb pressed against the hood over her clit.

I pulled out just enough to tickle her passion button with the end of my dick and she moaned and clutched the sides of the padded bench and arched her hips.

"Please, Don, no more teasing. Please just fuck me until we both come so hard we damn near faint. Now."

I grinned at her but continued to tease her clit with the head of my cock. She did not realize it but her impatient desire would build, and the more desperate she became for release, the more world shaking that release would be when it finally came.

I was in the same state. I wanted to bury myself in her snatch and just stroke her without control until I exploded within her like a small grenade.

I loved watching my cock slide in and almost out of her glistening tender pussy. I watched it as I slid in slowly, pushing until I was buried to the very hilt and my balls slapped her ass cheeks. I watched as I withdrew, bringing her juices with me. I watched her as she shook her head from side to side in a near frenzy of anticipation. I noticed the people watching through the windows but did not acknowledge them. Carla deserved one hundred percent of my attention and she was going to get it.

Finally I leaned forward, my dick buried to the hilt in her, and I kissed her breasts.

I heard Kim and Phil in the other room voicing their ecstasies as they came with simultaneous orgasms.

"C," I said softly, "are you ready for the finale?"

She didn't even speak. Her eyes were squinched shut, trying and failing to hold back the tears of joyous anticipation that possessed her entire body. Her breathing was rapid and her breaths short. She nodded quickly and lay her head back down.

"Good, because I love fucking you and I am going to do what I love."

Then I did just that. I slid my erection in and out of her, in and out, faster and faster, the strokes shorter and shorter, then deeper and slower and then faster and faster. I pressed my thumb against her clit's hood and massaged gently as I continued to thrust deeply and slowly, and then quickly and shortly.

Phil and Kim entered the room. He walked right to the far end of the bench and kissed her lips and rubbed her breasts and then sucked on first one nipple and then the other. She grasped his face and pulled his lips to hers and sucked his lips and tongue so hard I thought she might leave bruises.

Kim kissed me on the mouth and rubbed my chest and stomach with her left hand. Her right slid down my back and stroked my ass.

She bent her head to the place of our conjunction. I pulled out completely one last time and Kim quickly kissed my erection and sucked it, then put her tongue into Carla's cunt and tickled the clitoris. She took my dick and fitted it back into Carla's pussy and continued to lick the top of her sex while I stroked her hard and fast, burying my cock as far into her snatch as I could get it, and then again and again while Kim tongued the outside of her pussy and Phil kissed her mouth and tongue and played with her nipples.

Carla arched her hips, pushing her sex onto mine, and cried out with uncontrolled release, breath after breath voicing her unmitigated pleasure in cries of wordless sensual delight.

I came in the same instant, my cock spurting semen into her like a volcano spurting lava, over and over, our bodies shaking like buildings in an earthquake.

When the shaking was over I began again to stroke the soft pink insides of her vagina. My erection returned in full authority and I fucked her again, and she responded with another orgasm, minor in comparison to the one before, but still enough to inspire a deep-throated growl of incredible pleasure.

I buried myself again to the hilt inside her and bent forward and kissed her breasts and then her mouth, tongue to tongue while Phil and Kim looked on with patient gratification, each knowing they'd played a part in the most planet-shattering orgasms they'd ever witnessed.

Carla finally opened her eyes. Our audience did not clap, but whistled or whispered in wonder at the power of the orgasms they had witnessed.

I even heard someone ask about contacting Guinness Book of World Records.

I chuckled at that.

I held my hand out to Carla and she took it and I helped her sit up. I was still inside her, though my erection was finally deciding its work was done.

We hugged and kissed. She looked at Phil and Kim with flustered joy. She reached for Kim first and they kissed each other deeply. Then she turned to Phil and kissed him even more unreservedly.

I backed up a step and fell out of her. It was still long but not stiff enough for business.

"Think you can stand?"

"My legs are still shaking, but I think so. Give me a hand."

Phil took her hand and steadied her until she was stable. They walked carefully through the other room and outside. It had been bright sunlight when Kim and I went into the tent to make love. The shadows were getting very long when we emerged.

Carla looked at the three of us. "I think that calls for a drink."

Kim agreed and pulled four beers from our cooler. When we each had one, I offered a toast.

"To incredible sex with incredible friends."

Kim added, "To Swingstock!"

We all drank deeply.

We sat for ten minutes or so, resting up and enjoying that heavenly afterglow. Then Kim drafted Phil to help her get the fire going and we four had steak for dinner again, this time with reheated baked potatoes and lots of butter.

During our conversations we'd discovered that we lived only sixty miles apart. We exchanged email addresses.

We shared sex with them many more times, though not that weekend. Kim and Carla did finally have sex with each other while Phil or I looked on and the other joined the ladies in a three-way.

Kim and I had sex with some new friends Saturday morning and we kept our two dates for the afternoon and evening. Again, this story is not about those.

Carla and Phil had no trouble making new friends and they had sex with at least two other couples on Saturday and another on Sunday morning.

Sunday afternoon we helped each other take down tents and pack the gear into the vehicles.

They actually, finally, saw us dressed. Phil and I shook hands. The ladies kissed first each other and then the men. After Carla and I ended our long kiss I looked at her, and Phil.

"Welcome to the lifestyle. But remember, what happens at Swingstock stays at Swingstock."

"Absolutely. None of our family or friends would believe it anyway."

"Yeah, we know the feeling. Love you guys."

"Love you guys too!" That was Carla's last word as she climbed into their little car and drove away.

Kim looked at me and gave me that smile. "It feels weird to wear clothes again. But, damn, I love Swingstock!"

"You 'n' me both, Hon. Do you want to drive?"

"Nope. I need my rest."

"Oh, and I don't?"

She didn't answer; she just smiled smugly and climbed into the passenger seat of the pickup. I was always a little sad when we left. It seemed like it should go on forever.

I shrugged, buckled my seat belt, and started the drive for home. Once there and the truck unloaded we could stay in the house and be naked. That would have to do.

I love Swingstock.

END