Swingville USA - A Midwest Fuckfest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I do like those studs, Jared. Just keep doing that for a bit, that feels really nice. Freddie let me have some cock to suck."

Freddie shuffled forward on command and presented his curved possession to her. Heather wrapped her fingers around it and stroked it well, feeling the gristly flesh swell even more in response. She pulled him to her mouth and began tonguing and licking his head, as she stroked him. Freddie winced his eyes tightly, enjoying the attention Heather paid to him. Jared was pressing his cock against Heather's pussy and stroking it to get the best contact he could. He was dying to slide inside and feel her wrap around him, but he waited for Heather to let him no when. He could feel how wet she was and it was exciting to him to feel it.

Faces were close in on the action, as the bystanders watched their new initiate enjoy her first swinger party. Heather enjoyed sucking Freddie's cock with great abandon, driving him crazy to hold back from cumming. Jared was oozing pre-cum he was so excited and Heather could sense it. She reached down with her free hand and held his cock, putting the head at her entrance and pulled away from Freddie.

"Fuck me Jared, fuck me good."

Jared wasted no time in complying and slowly sank his cock in all the way to the end and slowly withdrew. Heather moaned loudly around Freddie's cock, as she felt him penetrating her like she wanted. In several strokes, Jared felt she was ready and began thrusting faster and harder into her. The wetness was evident, as it collected around the base of Jared's cock. A thick ring of creamy cum stood out against his dark brown cock, bringing some oohs and aahs from the women in appreciation. Carolina seemed proud of what her husband was doing to Heather, turning her on so much.

"That's it Baby, fuck that sweet pussy and make her cum."

Jared seemed to take inspiration from that and gave her all he had. Heather's moans became deeper and more frequent, letting everyone know that she was nearing a climax. She was sucking Freddie furiously in response and he seemed worried he'd cum before he had a chance to fuck her. He was inwardly happy when she let his cock go and watched her start moaning and groaning into an orgasm.

"Yes, yes, oh my God, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum. Fuck me, fuck me hard, Baby."

Jared complied and slapped his abdomen against Heather's, as he used every inch of cock in her. Heather held him with both hands on his ass and pulled him into her, as she came hard and soaked his cock in her cum. Once she peaked and felt she'd reached nirvana, she reached down and held Jared's cock and slowly pulled him out. Cum oozed out in a liberal flow and Jared seemed disappointed he couldn't continue.

"Come here and let me suck on you and Freddie, time for you to do your thing."

Jared's disappointment vanished at the thought of Heather sucking on him, as Freddie eagerly shifted around to take his place between her legs. Heather reached down and gave his cock a gentle pull and he knew he was being asked to start. He slowly slid in to the juicy flesh and buried himself in her. Jared moved where she wanted him, so she could take his cock and work it over with her tongue and lips. She cleared it of all her cum and them sucked on it in slow strokes with her lips, as she felt Freddie's curve sliding against her G spot.

She shifted her hips enough so it made firmer contact with her spot and let him continue, while she enjoyed savouring Jared's swollen shaft. The spectators were greatly aroused by the sight and enjoyed interaction between themselves, with cocks stroked and pussies rubbed and fingered.

Heather was still worked up from Jared and it didn't take long for Heather to feel the onset of an orgasm like she had before with Tracy and Julia. Freddie's cock kept hitting against her spot and soon found his cock getting wrapped in flesh tightly and then squeezed out, as Heather began squirting. He couldn't get back inside her, so he rubbed his cock over her splayed flesh and felt the hot jets soak him.

Heather could hear cheers and whistles and knew she was cumming hard. She stopped sucking Jared and concentrated on her pussy and grabbed Freddie's cock and rubbed her clit and inner flesh the way she wanted it done. Squirt after squirt shot out until there was nothing left to expel. Her pussy closed up after she stopped bearing down on herself and began breathing in ragged gasps, feeling the intense tremors going through her body.

Once she was able to gain her senses again, hands were wanting her to shift position so Freddie could lie down. Heather knew what was happening and slowly raised herself up and looked at Freddie lying in wait and Jared kneeling there with an intense erection. As much as she was feeling satisfied already, she knew there was so much more to come her way.

She moved to straddle Freddie and Tracy was already holding his cock in place for her to slide down on it. She had put the cock ring in place and waited until Heather moved down and let the bulbous, purple head part her folds and rest against her entrance. She turned her head to look at everyone and smiled warmly at them.

"I am so loving this guys, I really am. I feel like I'm in heaven right now."

"Sweet, now let me turn this on and you can slide down and get ready for Jared."

Tracy clicked the tiny switch and the buzzing began. Heather slowly lowered herself down and took all of Freddie in and then gasped loudly at feeling the vibe hit her clit. She lay on Freddie and began kissing him passionately, as Jared knelt behind her. Gwen moved on the bed and stopped Jared, wanting him to wait. She took some lube and smeared it around Heather's pucker and began fingering her like before. Heather recognized the fingers and turned her head back to her.

"Thanks Sweetie, that's perfect."

Heather enjoyed the feeling of hard cock inside her, strong vibes blasting against her clit and now the familiar enjoyment she knew from before, made for a heightened awareness of ecstasy she was feeling. She was enjoying both holes filled at the same time and then felt Gwen's fingers leave her ass. Gwen gave Jared's cock a good suck and positioned the head at her ass."

"She all yours big boy. Go easy and fuck her ass good."

She sat back and watched like the others, as Jared's cock started penetrating and sinking slowly into the depths of Heather's ass. Every time Jared went in, he would push Heather's clit against the vibe and get her oozing more cum from within. Tracy couldn't hold back from participating and moved behind Jared. She reached down and began fondling both sets of balls. She tugged and stretched them, making both guys find it hard to succumb to blowing heir loads.

"Fuck her boys, I want to see her cum and suck it off your cocks."

The men had no problem with her request and worked at Heather to make her cum, as they felt the rising tide of orgasm being brought on for them. Jared couldn't hold on any longer and thrust in all the way and held himself tightly to her, as Tracy tugged his balls. Freddie was groaning his readiness and thrust into Heather to bring himself to fruition. Jared was unloading his cum into Heather's ass, as Freddie grunted his time had come and began releasing his cum deep into Heather's pussy.

The combination of two hard cocks and a devastating vibe on her clit, Heather found her own orgasm blasting through her. Cum was squirted out past Freddie's cock and oozed down her thighs, then was replaced with ejaculate, as she started squirting again. She was crying hard through it all, as her senses were sated beyond her ability to control them and just lay there riding out the bliss she was feeling.

When all three were finished, Jared slowly pulled out and found his wife's mouth eagerly awaiting it so she could begin sucking all the cum from it. Heather rolled to the side and off of Freddie and he was set upon instantly by Tracy, who released the cock ring and swallowed his cock whole, dragging her lips back, scraping all the cum from it. She licked and savoured him until he was cleaned and limp again before she let him go.

Heather lay there smiling happily, feeling the pleasure her body was experiencing and how it made her feel. It was an awakening to sex she had only fantasized about and was now living the life. She opened her eyes and sat up and looked at all the happy faces looking back at her.

"That was definitely something I like doing. So, I take it you four are looking to show me how well you fuck. I can see that all of you want to be next, except Keenan, he knows he's last, so I'll let you decide who goes next. Who ever it is, I want to feel you cum in me and the next two as well. I want to do what Gwen did, except, not in my ass like she did."

The guys played odd man the winner and Jim was excited he was the next one to enjoy Heather.

"So, how would you like me to please you, Heather?"

"I, would like to suck your cock and feel you cum in my mouth, while Bill fills me with cum, okay?"

Jim seemed slightly disappointed he wasn't going to fuck her, but the idea of a great blowjob didn't sound unappealing either. Heather had him straddle her face, as Bill made his way between her legs. Gloria stopped him before entering and took his cock and sucked and stroked him harder first.

"Thanks Doll, that was nice."

Gloria kissed him passionately and let him go.

"Fuck her well, sweet man, I want to see her cum and suck you dry."

"You got it."

Heather was sucking and licking Jim's cock head, teasing it and making him swell to his biggest he could get. Heather took him in her mouth and held his ass cheeks and pulled him in. He let her control how he stroked and enjoyed the way she swallowed him. Bill was rubbing the head of his cock against her clit, making her squirm and become anxious for penetration. He looked at her wetness soaking him and smiled, before pushing his head in and slowly stroking himself into her.

Heather was enjoying her oral delights with Jim, fondling his balls and stroking him with her fingers, as she sucked and licked him. Bill was in high gear already, pounding his cock into her and knew he didn't have far to go to make her start cumming. He slapped his belly off Heather's thighs, trying to work everything he could inside and satisfy her. His cock was covered in Freddie's cum, as well as Heather's abundant flow.

It wasn't much longer before Bill couldn't hold back and came hard inside Heather. He finished himself and Gloria was eager to get to him once he pulled out. Scott saw a chance to get his turn and quickly got into Bill's position and sank his cock inside the creamy mess and stroked Heather wildly. He was so excited, it only lasted two minutes and came into Heather grunting hard. He had his cock set upon by Julia and deliciously had the cum removed from him.

Jim had Heather's full attention now and she worked at his cock to take his load in her mouth. Jim winced and twitched, trying to last longer, but Heather was determined to enjoy his cum and succeeded in feeling the first jets blast against her throat and she began swallowing him eagerly, as she worked every drop from him.

Heather laid there feeling the hot cum fill her pussy and the satisfying stretch of being well fucked. She sat up and looked at everyone engaged in oral or fingering sex and smiled happily, knowing she was the cause for the excitement. She looked at Keenan standing at the end of the bed, Keisha stroking and sucking his massive cock, She crooked her finger at him to beckon him to her and he stopped his wife from enjoying herself and crawled on the bed to lay atop her body. He kissed her deeply and massaged her breasts, letting her feel his presence between her legs.

Everyone saw what was about to happen and stopped to watch them. Heather reached down and moaned again at the size of it in her hand. She rubbed the massive head against her soaking lips and entrance and held him there. Keenan knew she wanted him to enter her and stopped kissing to look in her eyes. He watched her closely, as he pushed against her and felt the strain of her lips to accept him. Her hands went to his ass and dug in, slowly pulling him in deeper and deeper.

"Sweet, you have stretched out nicely for me. Now I will fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

Keenan kissed her again as his cock sank in all ten inches and held it there, flexing his cock and letting Heather get used to his size and girth. Heather's lips were stretched as wide as they would go and clung to the shaft tightly, as he slowly stroked her open. Heather was moaning and mewling constantly, as she felt him dominating every where inside her. He hit bottom and she could feel the spongy head pressing against her cervix and moaned even deeper at the sensation. Keenan stroked her well, feeling her pussy accept him and allow him to fuck her harder and faster.

Heather could feel the over-stimulation taking her fast and hard and began crying out in the throes of her first orgasm.

"Oh God, Keenan, I'm cumming, fuck me, Baby. Yes, yes...yesssssss."

Heather closed her eyes tight and concentrated on just the massive cock and came hard on it. Cum coated his black cock, the white ring gathering at the base. He finished her off and before she could react, he was pulling out and felt herself being manhandled to straddle him.

"Turn and face everyone Heather and slide back down.

Keenan's instructions were obeyed and Heather lowered herself back down on his cock. He held her hips and stroked himself into her. Keisha knelt before her and lowered her head down to lick Heather's clit and her husband's cock. Heather was taken by the extra stimulation, Keenan's cock more than enough to satisfy her, but this was beyond what she could handle and began shaking hard. Her breath came in stuttering gasps, as she was taken higher and higher into ecstasy filled pleasure. She grabbed her nipples and twisted and pulled frantically and it was all she needed to feel a surge of orgasmic pleasure begin sweeping through her, getting stronger and stronger as she neared her climax.

Keenan's cock was thrusting into her hard, Keisha's lips and tongue driving Heather crazy with an overload of stimulation and began crying as she came hard. Her moans were long and loud, each thrust causing another wave of ecstasy to wash through her. It was becoming too much for her to handle and she felt her senses going from her and the warm blissful feeling of euphoria was all that mattered. When she went limp, Keenan stopped and helped ease Heather onto the bed. They looked at her carefully and saw she was okay, just overcome by it all.

They stood and sat by the bed and watched her, as she moaned and slowly opened her eyes again.

"Are you okay, Sweetness?"

Heather shook her head a little and looked about, seeing all eyes on her.

"Uhm, I guess so. What happened?"

"You kind of passed out from having too big an orgasm I think."

"You're kidding. I passed out, Tracy?"

"Just for a moment, not long. So, how was it?"

"Passing out? Not so much fun. Getting there, never felt anything like that in my life before."

Heather put her hand on her pussy and felt all the cum coming out and how dilated and loose she felt.

"You have some seriously huge cock, Keenan. I have no idea how these other women can handle you, but I think that was the most intense thing I've ever felt before. Did you cum in me too?"

"No Sweetheart, you passed out before I could."

Heather looked saddened at that and looked at Keisha.

"Want to help me make him cum, Babe?"

"Love to."

Heather and Keisha lay beside Keenan at his waist and took hold of his cock in their hands. They stroked him together and felt his size returning again. They licked him from top to bottom and stroked their saliva on him, making him slippery to hold. Keisha grabbed his balls and pulled and fondled them, as they sucked on the head and stroked him. Keenan lay there smiling big and wide, loving the attention he was getting. Keisha stopped licking and turned to Heather.

"He won't take much more and he'll cum, so get back on him and let me make him cum in your pussy."

Heather had no argument to that and quickly straddled him reverse cowgirl style and rubbed the huge head against her lips and clit. Keenan bucked his hips in response at feeling her, while Keisha worked his shaft over with both hands and her tongue. Keenan wanted back inside Heather, but she was happy where he was and kept at him until he started to succumb to the stimulation and began groaning his readiness.

"Get ready Baby, he's going to cum."

Heather looked at Keisha stroking him fast and held his head just inside her lips, waiting for the first jets of cum to start. Keenan strained and raised his hips up, as he released his load. Heather gasped loudly as she felt the first spurt shoot deep inside her and then another. Keisha was stroking him for all he was worth and leaned forward to lick Heather's clit. Heather held Keisha to her, feeling an orgasm coming on and Keenan's cum still coating her.

As the spurts of Keenan's cum dwindled, Heather's orgasm took off and she rubbed Keenan's head in her lips quickly, as Keisha licked her rapidly. Heather lost the strength to hold herself up and sank onto Kennan's still hard cock several inches. Cum just flowed out of Heather down Keenan's cock and Keisha didn't waste a drop of it. She drained the both of them and cleaned Heather of anything she could dredge out of her sodden flesh and sat back, wiping her mouth clean.

"I don't know about anyone else, but this sweet little woman is incredible. I am just loving her to bits."

A consenting agreement came from everyone, as Heather sat up and smiled at them.

"Having a good time, Sweetheart?"

"Oh Tracy, I can't believe how happy I am right now. I've never felt so satisfied and wanting for nothing like I am right now. This is the best sex I've ever had and I love it."

Cheers went up and the girls swarmed her on the bed. Hugging and kissing was had by all of them as they welcomed their newest member to the fold. Heather got off the bed and let the other couples get into the fun they usually had and sat with Tracy on the love seat.

"I have so had my fill of cock for a while. I have no idea how Keisha can fuck Keenan all the time, my God, he's so huge."

"Practice makes perfect they say. Keisha told me it was hard at first to take him, but she learned to really relax and let her pussy get stretched like that. You wouldn't think it to feel her pussy though. If she hasn't played in a week, her pussy gets back to normal the average guy has no problems getting off in her. She's the epitome of Keigel exercises, she works them so hard."

"I bet. I'd look more like a garage with the door open."

Tracy laughed heartily at that and they hugged and held hands as they watched everyone engaged in sex of some sort.

"So, now that you've been with all the girls and all the guys, what do you think of our little group?"

"You know, I said at the beginning I had lived a depressing life of abstinence, right? Well now, since I met all of you, I'm the happiest woman ever. It's amazing what great sex can do for you, it really is. I feel like a brand new me. I love all the girls and the guys too, they're so sweet and nice and like Glo said, they're all good lovers. I have to agree, all of them knew how to make me cum one way or another. I don't think I'll ever have to play solo again just so I get off after sex."

"Nope, never. You're one of us now and we take care of ourselves that way and other ways like I said. You'll never feel lonely again Sweetheart."

"I believe that, I really do."

Heather hugged Tracy lovingly, enjoying all that she was and had become.

"So, might have had your fill of cock for now, but do you feel like having fun still?"