Switch

Story Info
Or was it a switch?
5.2k words
3.95
106.3k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

John knew his ass was buttermilk, no doubt at all. His wife Carol was going to kill him.

His mind flashed back to the day before. He had gone to the airport to pick Carol up, arriving right on time.

He was standing there pissed off because he couldn't have a smoke, when he looked up and there stood Sandy.

Sandy and her husband Darin lived a few hundred miles away in Lewiston, what the hell was she doing in Portland?

Sandy came over and gave him a big hug like she always did.

"Somehow we made a mistake, Carol's suitcase and mine look just alike. She must have had my ticket and I ended up with hers, we got on the wrong planes."

John thought about that for a second, Carol he knew was about three points above her bowling ball in IQ but Sandy had always seemed on the bright side?

Yet both of them, getting on the wrong airplane?

Hell, there were signs everywhere, announcements over loudspeakers?

What in the hell was going on? And where was his wife, Carol?

Four days gone off to Reno, at least he thought that was where they had gone anyway. Like most men, John never really paid a hell of a lot of attention when his wife said anything to him.

It was easier to just nod and go on with what he was doing.

Why they would head off to some stupid bowling tournament that even if they won first place the prize wouldn't pay for the hotel room was beyond him. It was always supposed to be one charity or another, John suspected that someone, somewhere was getting their BMW payment made.

Oh, well. They went off to bowl every year and it made Carol happy. Then Carol would get home, and knowing four whole days with no pussy meant John would be hornier than a three peckered billy goat in a herd of yearling Ewes, she would spend hours seeing to it that he was happy. Of course Carol was so horny by then herself that she would be sitting bouncing her legs, letting her thighs rub together on the plane ride home.

Her hands would be on him as soon as they got into the car, and a few times they didn't even make it all the way home.

That vision brought a grin to John's face.

Carol might be on the dumb as a rock side but she more than made up for it in being a very good and fun wife, she loved John and she loved sex.

Damn did she love sex!

Sometimes he wondered how she was always faithful, all John needed to do was whisper some naughty things in her ear and her eyelids would narrow, if he kept it up for very long she would just go off like a firecracker, it was really amazing!

The woman could orgasm without even being touched!

Yet he knew for a fact that Carol was faithful, she was almost never out of his sight.

Except for the bowling trips to Reno, Texas, Florida, every year someplace. Reno seemed to be the destination a lot of the time, though.

John discovered the way she was early on when they first started dating. They were out on the dance floor, since they had had a few heavy petting sessions by then and he was making pretty good progress, he commented on her dress. They were getting to be nicely familiar by then.

She smiled when he said he liked it, then she got a funny look when he teasingly mentioned her nipples made bumps in the cloth. The reaction was so interesting he kept on, talking about how her nice big breasts swayed when she moved. When he said something about how good it felt when she had had his cock in her hands the night before, she began to tremble.

Her hands went down to the front of her dress with a mind of their own, right out there on the dance floor. She was actually rubbing herself through her clothes, and people began to take notice.

Next her eyelids started to flutter and her mouth came open, so John grabbed her arm and they got the hell out of there before someone said something. In the car, she had his cock out of his pants in seconds, her other hand shoved between her legs.

John replaced her hand with his own, Carol's legs slid open and her hips started to move with a mind of their own. She was sloppy wet, her button huge and rubbery feeling.

John had slid over to try and get into position to stick himself in there but she squirmed away, somehow even in the throes of an orgasm she managed to stop him from actually fucking her.

The first time they did it was the night they got married. John didn't know if she was a virgin or not, he didn't ask. There was no blood but that doesn't really mean anything.

He also didn't care about that, he wasn't one either. What she did do was pounce on him and get his cock inside her so fast he almost didn't get it all the way up. Once it was all right for them to have sex she was in a huge hurry.

Her orgasm was instant, and it kept right on. John really couldn't be proud of their first time, he had managed to last maybe 15 seconds, but Carol didn't mind, John was young and strong and there was plenty left.

One amazingly sexual woman, John loved that.

Add in that she could cook so well that dinners were nearly always close to magic, and she hated dirt with a passion so the house was always squeaky clean? It kept John nice and close to home.

John couldn't have managed an affair even if he wanted to, Carol never left him with anything extra.

Unless she was off on one of her trips.

So much as he liked Sandy, he knew that the boner he had already developed in his pants in anticipation of Carol getting home would just have to wait.

John reached down and grabbed the suitcase when it came down the conveyor, glancing at the name tag. It was Carol's, all right. He picked it up and flipped the stupid little wheels down, thinking once again that he should do something about marketing the belt with the tow hitch behind he had designed.

Obvious as hell to him, a nice wide belt with a clip, tow the thing along behind, it kept the hands free for neat things like cell phones and other stuff.

None of this walking sideways with one arm stretched out behind crap.

He had even taken the idea to a marketing company, but they just laughed at him.

He shook his head, every time he saw one of those silly suitcases with wheels his idea popped into his head. The idea had to be worth millions of bucks.

Then he was thinking he should call Carol. He didn't own a cell phone, so he looked around for a pay phone but didn't see any.

Hell with it, he would call her from the house.

John turned his attention to Sandy, he did have that bad habit of letting his mind wander off in all directions.

"Where do you want me to take you?" He asked her, wanting to get rid of her so he could go take things in hand, he just wasn't going to last another whole day without doing something.

"There is a flight to Lewiston tomorrow afternoon, I can just take that and be home by evening. Can I stay at your place until then?" She tipped her head and gave him an expectant look.

John nodded, no problem there. He and Carol had plenty of room and a spare bedroom, Darin and Sandy had stayed over before, and John and Carol had stayed with them a few times.

Sandy and his wife had gone to school together, they remained lifelong friends. When Sandy got married they met Darin, and he fit in like he had known them all his life.

Darin was an inch taller and a very physical looking guy, John was heavier and had the beginnings of a middle aged belly. But oddly, John nearly always won their golf games, and his average at bowling was 15 pins higher than Darin's. Darin was losing his hair and John had every single one he was born with, there was no end to the good natured ribbing about that.

He looked over at Sandy as they walked toward the car out in the parking lot. She was really pretty, and in the same good shape that Darin was. She was dressed in what looked to be a conservative business suit with a vest, covering a simple white blouse open at the throat.

She had looked the same for the dozen years or so he had known her. Carol, on the other hand, found 10 pounds somewhere and rounded up even more than she was when he had first dated her. She was just a tiny bit soft even then, and she got softer as time went on.

John didn't mind that one bit, in fact, he loved bouncing her big boobs around, doing that until Carol would start giggling. Then she would reach out and grab his dick and engulf it, lord did Carol like to do that.

Probably because she knew John would return the favor, sliding his lips over her huge clitoris made her go just plain nuts. He could actually suck the thing into his mouth, it was as big as the end of his thumb.

John shook his head, his mind had wandered off again. He gave Sandy a sidelong glance, hoping she wouldn't notice that he was sporting some serious wood but she was watching a big plane come in.

He took the opportunity to look her up and down, Sandy was smaller in the bust than Carol and quite a bit more slender.

He often looked her over when Sandy and Darin were visiting, she really was an attractive woman. Sandy had caught him at that a few times, but she would just give him a lazy smile. Darin sometimes looked Carol over also, but then Carol had no way to hide her great big melons and had long since given up on even trying, so John was used to men looking at her.

Arriving at the car, John tossed Carol's suitcase in the back and touched the key fob to unlock the doors. Sandy slid in, they drove out of the lot and headed towards his house near the river east of Portland. They drove in silence.

As John was carrying the suitcase in, he asked her again how in the world they had ended up on the wrong airplanes?

"We were talking on the cell phones, just not paying attention I guess. The gates were right next to each other, I got the ticket out the suitcase and saw the gate number on the boarding pass so that is where I went."

John nodded, Carol usually had her cell phone in her hand talking to someone.

Oh, well. He grabbed a beer out of the fridge and flopped down in his chair. Sandy knew her way around so no problems there.

She went into the spare bedroom and was in there for maybe 30 minutes. Then she peeked out the door.

"John?"

"Yea?"

"Can I maybe borrow one of Carol's robes or something?"

"Why, don't you have...oh, right! Hey, maybe she has something in her closet in there?"

"All I see are some dresses, they are way too big for me."

"OK. I need to come in there and take a look, are you decent?"

"Some guys think I look pretty decent." She giggled.

"Just a sec, let me grab a towel."

John waited a moment, Sandy opened the door, one of their bath towels wrapped snugly around herself. The bottom of it came down just barely enough, he noticed she really had nice legs but did his best to keep a straight face.

He rummaged around, realizing Carol didn't have any robes. She did have a couple of nightgowns, both hid nothing at all so he really couldn't hand Sandy one of those. He picked one up and looked at it, it might as well be clear plastic wrap. John snickered to himself at the idea of handing that to Sandy, but thought better of it.

Glancing back at Sandy, she was looking at him holding the sheer skimpy garment, she just grinned at him. John flushed and put it away.

"How about one of my T-shirts?" He asked.

"Sure, that should be fine. All I have here is the clothes I have on."

John knew Carol kept those in the hallway closet, he went to get one.

She was peeking around the door when he came back with the shirt, he noticed her hair was still wet. John could see her bare arm and shoulder. She smiled, then giggled as he handed her the T-shirt and went back to his chair.

He barely got sat down when the phone rang, it was Carol.

"We did the silliest thing!" She giggled.

"Yea, I figured that out when Sandy got off the plane instead of you." He told her.

"Darin was there, so I will just stay at their house until tomorrow. I can get a flight out in the morning. Where did you take Sandy?"

"She is here, she is taking a shower. I let her use one of your T-shirts, I couldn't find a robe."

"I don't have any robes, there are some nightgowns."

"Honey, those nightgowns are kinda see through." John said.

"Yea, I guess. But who knows, maybe she would like them. Hey I bet you would sure like them on her, wouldn't you?" Carol giggled at that.

"Yea, probably." John laughed. "So what time do I pick you up?"

"About one PM, I already have the ticket."

"Good, I need to get Sandy to the airport before then so I can send her back to Darin."

"OK. Well, I love you honey!" Carol said.

"I love you too babe!" He told her.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" She giggled again and hung up.

Now what in the hell did she mean by that? He thought. He dismissed it, probably just a silly wisecrack.

Just then Sandy came out. She had a small towel and was rubbing her hair furiously, making her titties jiggle. The T-shirt was a full two sizes too big for her but it covered her to mid thigh. She sat down on the couch across from John and continued rubbing her hair. John realized the dark shadow he could see where the hem of the T-shirt crossed her legs wasn't a dark shadow.

He felt his face flush and looked away. She caught his look, realized.

"Oh! Sorry, John." She smiled and closed her legs, that didn't help much. It also didn't help much that her nipples were making serious bumps in the cloth, too. John felt himself getting a hardon. He did his best to control what was a losing battle, finally he turned sideways and brought his leg up to try and hide it.

"Am I making you uncomfortable, Johnny?" Sandy asked. Her voice took on a sudden change.

She never called him Johnny, either.

"I....sorry, it's just that Carol has been gone for four days now and...." John let his voice trail off, felt his face flush.

"Oh, you poor thing. I better not tease you or I would need to help you out, wouldn't I?" She hesitated.

John looked up at her in surprise.

"In fact, I guess I probably should." She stood up. Now the hem of the T-shirt was very high. Sandy had a wicked grin on her face.

John stared as her hands came down, her fingertips took hold of the bottom of the T-shirt, she slowly slid it upwards to her waist.

She was naked underneath, her pubic hair was dark, fairly short.

"I didn't have time to get it waxed, things were pretty hectic before we left." She smiled sweetly.

John couldn't stop himself from looking, her bare lower body was blatantly on display. He felt his face flush and now he was fully erect.

"This isn't any mistake, is it?" John asked her.

She shook her head no, walked towards him. That all seemed to be in slow motion to John. She knelt down, reached up and undid the catch on his pants. Then she stood and tugged them off. In one quick motion she pulled the T-shirt over her head, baring her smallish breasts. The nipples were tiny and dark, fully erect.

Next she climbed up on top of him, one knee on each side, blatantly opening herself to his view. Her inner lips had a darkish hue to them, fading to pink. John had no way to stop himself from staring at the display.

Her hands went inside the opening of his boxer shorts. The sparse hairs around her pussy did nothing to hide her lips, they were open and slick looking.

John just sat there staring at Sandy's naked pussy, he had no will to resist what she was doing.

"Carol wasn't kidding, you are about as long as Darin but it's twice as big around!" She let out a little gasp as she began to play with his cock.

"You guys talk about our dicks?" John managed to her, surprised.

"Sure, it's just girl talk." Her hand was pumping him furiously now.

"Sandy..." He tried again, but she leaned forward and slid her lips over the head of his cock. John couldn't pull back, his behind was already pressed firmly against the chair.

His head began to swim.

"Sandy, we shouldn't. I don't think this is a good...." John started to say, but Sandy lifted up and set down on him. He felt himself slide inside with no resistance at all. She was already completely wet. Sandy leaned forward against him, pressing her breasts to his chest. Her nipples were like needles poking him through his shirt, his hands went to her ass with a mind of their own.

It was far too late to protest. John lifted his hips, began to try and stuff himself as far in there as he could reach. He needed to be in her, feel her vagina wrapped around him like a tight glove, any resistance was now gone.

It was awkward as hell to do in the chair, so he leaned forward and picked her up, laying her back on the carpet.

He began to pound her with no mercy, stopping once to pull out and remove his briefs. Then he shoved himself right back in, Sandy released a loud grunt as he did. He was mauling her tits with his hands, pounding away as she lifted her hips to thrust right back at him, then he felt her convulse and he went right with her.

John lay there on top of her for quite awhile. After a few minutes, he felt himself soften and slip out, so he leaned back and stood up. He felt dizzy, that had all happened pretty fast. He had often had the thought of wondering what it would be like to fuck her, but he had never made any effort at all to do that.

Now she has simply pulled off the T-shirt and fucked him instead. It was not something that John would have ever dreamed of doing. Not cheat on Carol, certainly not with her very best friend!

But he had, my God! His mind filled with remorse.

Sandy lay there on the carpet, staring upwards at his still half swollen cock, his big hairy balls hanging there. She had her legs open, he looked down to see a dribble of his sperm slip out of her. The sight made his cock twitch upward again, John felt another flash of shame at that.

He turned away from her lying there as it completely registered on him what he had just done. Plus if Sandy was here, and he was fucking her, that meant that Carol was miles away in Lewiston and probably fucking...Darin?

He felt a flash of anger flood over him at that thought, then his own guilt returned.

But there was no way in the world would Carol actually do that. Sure, she would tease, and she was famous for making sexy jokes but that was about it.

"Are you upset, John? I thought you would like it, we have been friends for so long and never had sex?"

"I have always been faithful to Carol." John told her, some bitterness in his voice.

She flushed at his tone, sat up.

"I stay faithful to Darin, too, but Carol and I were talking. She thought it would please you and since we are all such good close friends...?" Her voice trailed off, her arm came up to cover her breasts instinctively.

"I think you had better get dressed, I shouldn't have...we shouldn't have..."

"All right. I don't see why you are upset, it was just for some fun and you sure seemed willing a few minutes ago."

"I don't cheat, at least I never did before."

"Really? That's interesting, most men...well. I guess most do, massage parlors and stuff like that. Darin said you guys looked like you were in a rut and this would spice things up."

Massage parlors? John had never been in one in his life. And Darin said what?

"I think it will just cause trouble. I had better call Carol."

Sandy went into the bedroom, John heard the shower start again. He ran a dozen different ways to tell Carol what had just happened through his mind.

Finally he dialed the phone.

"Hi, Honey! What's up?" Carol's happy voice answered almost instantly.

"Sandy was telling me that you two were talking?"

"Yea? About what?"

"Carol, you know damn good and well what! This wife swapping stuff."

"Oh, that. We got a little bit tipsy and were talking, we thought it would be nice, I know you like her. It's not any big deal, besides, she told me that Darin sometimes goes to one of those massage places? So she was thinking if it was between friends, that would be lots better?"

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12