Switch Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was mortified. Now our neighbor not only thinks I'm a freak, she pities you for having to cater to my freakish desires. Oh, bloody hell!

Spring – Part One

Spring is probably my favorite time of year. It signals warmer weather is on the way. The best days are the ones that are unseasonably warm and I can't wait to get outside. So when the forecasters were predicting such a day on Saturday, I took full advantage.

A friend of mine had some property out in the country. She was having two other ladies over to go trail riding. Everyone was hauling their horses in around 1:00pm. I had other plans, however, and once I shared them with her, she was all too willing to help me set them to action.

I informed you that I had a picnic planned for us and that you should clear your calendar for the day. This was a clear indication that I intended to be in charge. You were more than happy to comply, of course.

By around 11:30am, we were walking across an empty field, the sun warm on our backs, hauling a basket full of food and a backpack of assorted items I hadn't shared with you.

We reached a tall oak tree and I announced that we had arrived at our lunch spot. We spread out a blanket and placed the basket on even ground, but before you could plop down on the blanket, I instructed you to strip. The shocked expression lasted only a moment before slowly turning to a smile. You knew it was coming.

I watched patiently from the blanket while you removed all your clothes. A tiny shiver ran over your body. From excitement or from the morning chill, I couldn't tell for sure which. I made you stand there a few moments in all your glory while I gazed on you. You looked so pitifully vulnerable; so naked against the background of gold pasture grasses. You fidgeted a bit with your hands, not quite knowing what to do with them.

Opening my backpack, I produced a straightjacket for you. You happily complied by presenting your arms for me. Then I backed you up to the tree trunk, your bare ass against the rough bark, and pulled the sleeves around the back of the tree, securing you in place.

"You look good there, Pet. Are you hungry?"

You swallowed hard, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Better eat now while you can."

Your brow furrowed for a second. You wanted to ask, but you knew it wouldn't be wise to do so. My hand reached down and lazily stroked your partially stiff cock. You let go a groan.

"You better be quiet or I'll have to gag you and you'll get no lunch at all. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I was getting a rush out of your obedient responses. The adrenaline was starting to surge through my veins. I leaned over my backpack and started pulling out the contents for you to see. I wanted you to know the possibilities before I blindfolded you.

Lying on the blanket were the following items: A crop, a feather, a hood with a removable blindfold and gag, a ball gag, an adjustable ankle spreader, lubrication, an anal plug, a flogger, a masturbator, and a box of latex gloves.

Your expression was priceless. As your eyes surveyed the items, your cock stiffened. You had no way of hiding the excitement that was building in anticipation of what I had planned next. I couldn't help but laugh as I slipped the hood over your head, securing the blindfold in place. I left the mouth open.

I then turned my attention to the basket of food. I wondered if you'd taken notice of the fact that I'd packed more than two people could eat. If you did, you said nothing. I was prepared to execute an alternate plan if you tried to be clever and spoil my surprise. Not 20 yards away was a fallen tree trunk that I could strap you down on and whip you red. I thought to myself as I was unloading the picnic basket,he could still end up on that trunk, I'm definitely in the mood for a good flogging.

I could hear your breathing quicken. I always mused at how in tune with your physiological responses I became while in Domme mode. It was as if all my senses were heightened just so I could focus on you.

I had cut a sandwich into bite size pieces and so I pulled that out first. I didn't warn you I was approaching with food; I simply pressed the piece to your lips until you opened your mouth and accepted my gift. I acknowledged your compliance and trust.

"Good boy."

And once again, I pet your exposed genitals lovingly.

This continued for some time. I'd alternate from sandwich, to chips, to fruit, and then allow you to take sips of water from a straw. Then I'd sit for a bit, basking in the sun on the blanket, enjoying the beautiful scenery, the sound of the gentle breeze as it rushed through the woods nearby. And your erotic, naked, vulnerable body strapped to that tree.

I heard the sound from way off. I was expecting it. I watched your face for the first signs of your awareness to it. Your head jerked toward the noise and your shoulders stiffened. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing out loud.

Thundering hoof beats grew louder as they approached. I was amazed myself at how much noise the three horses made across the pasture. It must've been unnerving, judging from your defensive posture. I'd left your legs free and they were now curling to the side as if to protect your sensitive genitals.

I decided it was time to gag you. I pressed a ball to your mouth, forcing you to open and take it and then roughly strapped it in place. I knew my roughness added to your mounting fear. I wanted you this way. I allowed you to continue to protect yourself only because I was going to relish whipping you back to a submissive posture before witnesses.

The riders dismounted and we all hugged. No one verbally acknowledged your presence as we chatted, but each lady stared at you unabashedly.

You had relaxed your stance somewhat, but you weren't spread enough for my taste. Without warning, a sharp sting landed across one of your thighs.

"Spread your legs, slave."

We barely heard your sharp cry through the gag. Gretchen giggled. Your feet tentatively slid further apart. Another sharp sting across your inner thigh.

"More. I'm losing patience."

I didn't wait for you to respond, I merely swung again. This time the blow landed dangerously close to your swinging scrotum. You flinched and widened your stance, stretching as far as you could.

"He's really lovely, Dee." Linda spoke as she was pouring wine into several glasses.

"Thanks. I found him online, can you believe it?"

"Really? Where?"

I recanted the story of our beginning for my friends as we toasted and commenced eating lunch.

It was sometime after we started the second bottle of wine when Julie reached over to the line-up of devices lying on the edge of the blanket and lifted the feather. Trying not to make a sound, she leaned closer to you and barely touched the tip of your penis with the feather.

Your entire body flinched at once as if an electrical charge had been administered. Laughter erupted in the group.

"So sensitive."

I flicked the crop at your thigh, sending a mild stinging reminder to straighten your leg.

Julie once again approached you with the feather, ever so lightly running the tip of it up and down your shaft and along the sides of your balls. Your breathing labored past the ball gag as tiny gooseflesh riddled your balls, drawing them up closer to your body.

The ladies were fascinated with the reaction and repositioned themselves in a semi-circle around you. The sight was delicious. I silently wished for a camera, though I knew they wouldn't allow me to photograph them. All three were married.

But there they sat, perched on their knees; their faces merely feet from your manhood. Lunch was eaten, the wine nearly gone; you were now the center of their attention, the utter focal point of the afternoon. And I could see from their expressions that it was going to be a long afternoon.

Spring – Part Two

I watched the ladies as they were becoming increasingly more comfortable with you. It helped that you were hooded and couldn't tell who they were. I had been careful not to mention any names out loud. But I really wasn't sure how far they were going to take it. These ladies all led pretty vanilla sex lives. I had laid out some pretty tame items, I thought, trying not to intimidate anyone.

So when I eyed Gretchen stroking the supple tentacles of the flogger, I was a little surprised. I didn't draw attention to it, but made a mental note of her interest.

Linda was the first to actually touch you. She scooped your balls into her palm and lifted you up as if presenting you to the crowd of ladies. I patted myself on my back in my own mind for thinking of including wine with lunch. It was loosening up the girls nicely.

But it was Gretchen who got things rolling when she dared Linda to kiss your dick. Linda was probably one of the most competitive people I knew; she gladly stepped up to the challenge. But then she threw out one of her own. She challenged Gretchen to lick your balls.

Not one to be outdone, Gretchen aggressively buried her face, taking long, luxurious laps around each globe. She then flicked her tongue furiously, nipping at the loose skin between every few strokes. I suspected her intent was to get you hard. You didn't disappoint.

By the time she was finished with her part of the dare, you were proudly protruding, full length. All 7 inches of beautiful cock, hard and ready for whatever these ladies had planned next.

"It's your turn."

Julie looked tentatively at your cock and then back to Linda. "I don't know..."

"Oh, come on. No one will know."

Julie swallowed hard as she approached on her knees. She reached out and very gently took you in her hand. Her tentative grip and hesitancy was turning you on. I wasn't sure the ladies noticed, but I could hear your breath quicken.

Her fingers ran up and down the length of your shaft, around your silky smooth head, and over the folds of your skin.

"It's not going to bite you, you know."

Julie rolled her eyes at Gretchen. Linda was losing patience. As Julie gripped the base of your cock, Linda leaned forward and engulfed you in her mouth. You released a low guttural moan as her hot, wet mouth wrapped completely around you.

Julie kept her hand there and reached underneath to cup your balls as Linda continued to slide up and down your shaft, bobbing her head in a steady rhythm.

I noticed your feet inching closer together to gain purchase so you could fuck her face. I was expecting such a reaction from you.

I growled in your direction, "Don't get greedy, slave."

I wasn't in the mood for insolence. I'd given this gift to you and I expected you to take it graciously. And to reward me later, of course.

I lifted the spreader bar and attached the cuffs to your ankles. Then I adjusted the length to the widest setting, stretching your legs painfully outward.

Linda and Julie had pulled away while I finished the task, and this gave Gretchen the opportunity to join the action. She had a little different thing in mind. While my back was turned, she'd managed to slip on a glove and generously lube her finger.

With your legs secured in a spread position, Gretchen easily slipped her gloved hand between your thighs, and without warning, penetrated your sensitive anal ring with her lubed finger. You cried out through your gag and struggled in your restraints. Gretchen responded by going deeper, sinking well past your tight ring. She fucked you for a few moments before adding a second finger and then continued her rapid assault.Mental note: Gretchen needs an outlet for her sadistic tendencies.

"Don't let me stop you guys."

Linda nodded and took you back into her mouth. Julie was a bit stunned by Gretchen's roughness and wasn't sure how to contribute. It didn't matter. Deep, angry groans emanated from behind your gag announcing your climax. Linda pulled away and gripped your shaft tightly in her palm, flipping her wrist enough to encourage you to spew your cum. With Gretchen still fucking your ass with two fingers, you shot ribbons of white fluid across the picnic blanket.

It was a proud moment for me. My slave had delivered what my friends had commanded. For the moment. As I surveyed their greedy faces, I quickly realized that they weren't through with you by a long shot.

Spring – Part Three

Your chest was heaving from your release. I watched carefully as you struggled to draw air into your lungs. You were uncomfortable but not in any danger.

"What else does he do, Dee?"

I turned toward Linda to answer, but before I could say a word, Gretchen removed her fingers from your arse and announced that she needed to relieve her bursting bladder and check on the horses.

"Great. Bring me your panties when you come back."

Gretchen simply gave me a wicked grin and turned on her heel.

"Why?" Julie wanted to know.

"Well, for one, because he's probably dying to taste the cunt of the woman who just fucked him. And, two, because it will warm him up for the next round. You want to know what other tricks he knows, right? When was the last time you had your pussy properly licked?"

Julie swallowed and blinked hard a couple times, "I...I don't know."

"That's what I thought. It's his best trick, I tell you. Eats pussy like he's a starving man. And he never gets enough."

The words shot straight through Julie, I could tell. She wanted it bad. And she needed it even worse. I felt bad for her.

Linda and Julie settled onto the blanket and started chatting about the morning ride. Julie was having difficulty concentrating on Linda's words as her mind was now singularly focused on her own release. I'd seen it so many times before, the dilated pupils of the highly aroused woman. Eventually, her gaze betrayed her as it surveyed the items along the blanket and locked onto the toy masturbator.

"Do you want to try it on him?"

Julie's eyes widened as her head snapped back to look up at me. She slowly smiled and nodded.

I glanced over at your dick. You had barely shrunk in size; you were still stiff, your head protruding proudly from your swollen shaft. I assisted Julie in sliding the device over your shaft. The tight silicone chamber gripped you as we slid it downward toward the base. Julie took delight in hearing you moan. I was already imagining what she was going to look like when she came all over your face. I could hardly wait. My own pussy was in desperate need of attention after watching my friends take full advantage of my slave.

Gretchen returned with panties in hand and slapped them into my palm before plopping down on the blanket. She looked curiously on the device now covering your manhood for a moment before turning her attention to the basket. I knew in an instant that she had masturbated to climax while she was away from the group. She was far more relaxed than before she left. I started to look at Gretchen in a different light. This was a girl that clearly took charge of her own sexuality. And she was Dominant, evidently. All sorts of possibilities began to surface in my twisted mind. Ones that involved you.

I smiled as the moist panties dampened my palm. Gretchen must've pushed them deep inside her wet cunt after she came. They were soaking wet.

I approached you as the ladies chatted and snacked, and removed your ball gag. Your lips were a bit chapped so I leaned in and ran my tongue slowly over them, moistening the dry skin. Then I closed my lips on yours and invaded your mouth with my tongue. You responded by flicking your tongue with mine and I deepened the kiss, moaning into your mouth. It was my only chance to let you know how fucking aroused you had gotten me, how desperately I wanted you, and how proud I was of you. I could have told you those things, but it wouldn't have had the same effect as claiming your mouth.

I pulled away and whispered in your ear.

"You're going to like these, baby. They're nice and wet for you. Can you smell them from underneath that hood?"

You nodded slightly.

"Good. I hope you like her taste because I plan to have her over again real soon. I think she needs a slave to whip. And maybe fuck."

Your lips parted as you gasped and I took the opportunity to shove the damp panties far into your gaping mouth. Then I secured them in place with the panel that snapped to the hood. It was a tight fit, but I knew you wouldn't mind. You groaned as the tangy flavor spread across your tongue.

I rejoined my party and the conversation in flight. You were completely ignored for the time being. Or so it would've seemed. I knew better. Julie hadn't gotten you out of her mind for a second since I told her how good you were at eating pussy. I'd been wrestling with exactly how I was going to get her out of her breeches. It was a delicate matter with her. She wasn't as outgoing or competitive as the other two.

I turned toward Gretchen, "Hey, thanks for the use of your panties. They were quite, um, shall we say, ripe for the task."

Gretchen smiled, "Yeah, I sort of figured out what you wanted them for. I think he likes them."

"Indeed, he does. He loves pussy. I'd be happy for him to demonstrate."

Gretchen nodded, "I'm sure. I think it's someone else's turn though."

Gretchen looked over at Julie and batted her eyes. Julie shook her head shyly.

"Oh, come on. You were just complaining last weekend how your husband never goes down on you. This is your chance. Seriously."

"I don't think I should."

"Oh, please. That's your problem; You never take chances. Just go for it. What do you have to lose?"

"I don't...not with you guys watching. I can't."

Linda spoke up, "Listen, I need to go pee, so I'm just going to head over there and take care of business."

"What about you guys?"

"We'll go for a walk once we get him in place. Promise."

Julie's fingers were already toying with the snap on her pants before she nodded her consent. Her body was trembling with need, although I was certain the others hadn't noticed.

I wondered what was going through your mind at this exchange. I thought it probably excited you to know you were about to eat a pussy that hadn't been brought to orgasm in years. Actually, I didn't have to wonder much; your cock was standing straight up, sleeve still attached, although we hadn't even really used it on you, yet. It was going to come in handy, though. I knew that much.

Gretchen helped me unfasten you from the tree. We simply wrapped the arms around your back instead, keeping you secured within the straightjacket. Then we supported you while tapping at the back of your knees until you knelt on the blanket. Lastly, I removed Gretchen's panties from your mouth.

"When you're ready, just direct his face between your splayed thighs, my dear. He'll do the rest."

I linked my arm with Gretchen's, spinning us toward the wooded area.

"I want to talk to you, anyway. You've been holding out on me..."

As I proceeded to pull information out of Gretchen about her BDSM proclivities, we walked a distance from the picnic area. Engrossed in our own conversation, Julie felt comfortable enough to continue. She carefully positioned her half naked body in front of you and with trembling hands, tentatively touched your shoulders.

You slowly leaned forward until her fingers were sliding across the hood. Her scent no doubt shed the path to her wanton womanhood. You had no problem targeting her center.

I could practically feel your tongue as I imagined so vividly how you eat pussy. I couldn't take my eyes off you as your head bobbed and rotated with verve. Julie was way beyond noticing our attention.

I spoke to Gretchen in a low voice. She too was watching the display.

"Damn, that's hot."

Gretchen nodded, barely speaking, "Yeah. He's really going at it."