Switching Places with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sneaking into the backroom from the rear entrance gave her a rush. It felt like all the undercover operations she worked in her younger days. However, the sexual rush Rachel experienced was definitely a new sensation.

She secretly listened to the men as they laughed, while bringing her blindfolded son to the backroom. They were mostly drunk and cheering James on.

"Have fun in there!"

"Ready to join the team?"

The small group of men hooted and hollered like immature frat boys. Hiding in a corner, Rachel listened to them tying her son to a chair. Then she heard the stripper enter the room and chat flirtingly with the men. All the guys talked about what a memorable experience this would be for young James. Rachel seethed at the way they were trying to morally corrupt her son.

When the men closed the door and headed back to the bar, it was time to put the plan in full motion. She made sure the hallway was clear and went over to knock on the door.

The door opened and Maritza was surprised to see her.

"You're here," Maritza whispered, with her eyes lighting up in excitement.

Rachel peeked inside the room and saw her son, tied to a chair in the middle of the room. His blindfold was in place and he looked like he was actually enjoying himself. Thankfully, the music from the bar was loud enough so that they could whisper without being heard by James.

"Let me in," she replied, pushing the door.

Rachel swiftly closed the door behind her and the three of them were alone, with the loud music covering up their hushed conversation.

"What's the plan?" Maritza whispered. "Do you want me to suck? Or will you do the honors?"

While gazing at the stripper's full, ruby red lips, Rachel went into full mom-mode. She had no idea where those lips had been, or how many cocks they had sucked... or how much cum had coated them over the years.

With complete certainty, Rachel knew Maritza's lips were worse than any drug. There was no way she would allow her son to become addicted to this sort of activity.

Rachel whispered, "He's my son... I'll handle his cock."

It was the comment Maritza was dying to hear.

"Can I watch?" Maritza whispered. "Please, please, I'll help with anything. Just let me watch."

"Go stand in the corner. If someone sees you out in the hallway, this operation is over and we're both busted."

"Makes sense."

Rachel paused for a moment and whispered. "What exactly is supposed to happen? Just a blowjob?"

"To quote the Sergeant, he's supposed to be 'cum-dazed' and walking around like he's in a fog."

"Not a word of this to anyone," Rachel firmly whispered. "Ever."

Their time was limited and she had to ignore the stripper in the room as she approached her son. Her heart was pounding out of her chest.

It was the moment of truth. Protecting her son was the most important job she had in life and nothing would deter this. Being in mom-mode was a completely different feeling than making an arrest or a large bust. This type of mom-mode required total devotion. The kind of devotion that made her an unstoppable force of nature. Rachel put aside her reservations and focused on the job at hand... or mouth, as the case may be.

Dropping to her knees in front of her bound & blindfolded son, she went to work. Gingerly, she unfastened his dress pants, which she had purchased for him several months prior. Never in a million years did she imagine she would be touching them in this setting.

Maritza, wanting a better view of the incestual action, got on her knees right beside the detective.

"I'm nervous," James said in a soft tone. "I've never done anything like this before."

It was satisfying for Rachel to hear that her intuition was correct. Her son was a righteous young man who needed protection from the orally gifted stripper.

Maritza calmed the son. "Relax sweety. You're in loving hands now. Some say I have a mother's touch."

The detective glared at Maritza for the double entendre, and received a sly grin in return.

Taking a deep breath, Rachel went to work unzipping her son's pants. She felt him tremble as her fingers brushed against his hard-on, which was still nestled in his clothes. After fishing around in his trousers, trying to find the opening in his boxers, she finally breached his underwear. With bare fingers, she made contact with her son's hard cock, feeling it swell and pulsate with arousal.

Tentatively, she leaned forward and stuck out her tongue. Time seemed to stand still while she looked up to study the facial features of her handsome son. Looking back down at his cock, Rachel sorted through a complicated sea of emotions.

Though she had given many blowjobs in her younger days, Rachel had never felt such love for any other man's erection. This magnificent cock was special to her because of its origin. It was flesh of her flesh and that made it intimate on an entirely new level. She also felt honored to hold his throbbing manhood in her hands.

Most importantly, she assured herself that this blowjob would keep him safe. Not only would he escape the clutches of Maritza's plump lips, he would also save face with his new colleagues on the police force. No one would ever know about this ruse, of that Rachel was sure.

Feeling secure with the deviant decision, Rachel's lips made contact with the head of her son's cock. Ever so gently, she kissed the tip of the beloved erection, then swept her tongue around it. She licked it slowly, getting a sense of his flavor and found it to be delicious. Venturing a bit further, she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked lightly.

For good measure, she mimicked the stripper's technique. She took him a little deeper every time. Eventually, the hard cock ended up at the back of her throat, not deep enough to make her gag, but on the verge. She was no pornstar, but she did the best she could.

While her lips didn't come close to Maritza's in terms of volume, she used what she had to their full potential. Every single inch of James's engorged shaft received the attention it deserved. And as she cradled her son's cock in her perfectly O-shaped mouth, she felt pride combined with lust.

During every forward thrust, Rachel moved her hands in tandem with her head so that her son's entire pole had contact with her body. When pulling back, she made sure to massage the underside of his cock with her tongue, like the stripper had taught.

This highly illicit act made Rachel's hair plaster to her face from all the bobbing. Thankfully, she felt Maritza's hands pulling her hair back. This was teamwork!

"The Sergeant was right about you," James moaned in absolute delight, while his mother sucked dutifully. "You're the most talented cocksucker on the planet. I can see myself coming back every month for these services."

With a mouthful of cock, Rachel felt internal conflict.

She was immensely proud because her blowjob was giving her son such obvious pleasure. Back in the day, her partners always seemed to enjoy what she had to offer, and clearly her skills had not diminished with time.

However, she was mortified that her plan had officially backfired. In her attempt to interfere with her son's initiation, she had inadvertently sucked him off too well. Now he was hooked on her mouth! Would James continue to seek out this sort of illicit sexual encounter from highly skilled sex workers?

She wondered which would be the lesser evil, James seeking out sex in exchange for money... or finding out that it was his mom that sucked him off.

In a moment of clarity, Rachel stood up and yanked the blindfold from James's face. Like a deer in the headlights, James looked shocked while staring up at her frustrated expression.

James's eyes remained wide. "Mom! What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to save you from committing illegal transactions," Rachel said in a tone that was scolding. "But it seems as though I've failed, and you want more of this type of thing."

"But... but..."

Maritza appeared to be fascinated by the interaction and chimed in, "James still needs to cum massively. If this is too awkward for either of you, I can take over from here."

"Hands off!" Rachel fired back. "He's my son. I don't want you anywhere near his penis."

Glaring down at her son who was tied & exposed, she recognized his look of confusion at the turn of events.

"What's going on?" James asked, flabbergasted. "Will someone please untie me?"

"No!" Rachel replied firmly. "If you don't complete the initiation, your chances for career advancement will be limited. And because I have your best interest at heart, I'm going to make you cum. So sit back and relax because you WILL cum in spades. I intend to finish what I started."

Maintaining her no-nonsense attitude, Rachel slipped her hands underneath her clingy dress and tugged her panties down. After removing them completely, she stuffed the black lace thong inside her son's pocket.

Rachel said, "Show that to your Sergeant and say the stripper gave that to you."

"Mom? What are you doing?"

"Shhhh...." she hissed, with a finger on her son's lips. "You need to cum."

When Rachel stood over her tightly restrained son, all bets were off. Fully committed, she lifted her dress and revealed her bare pussy to him. Looking down, she saw James's saliva-covered cock madly throb with anticipation. It seemed as though they were both eager to fuck.

She stepped forward and straddled his body before lowering herself onto his lap. Vaguely, she noticed Maritza was spellbound by this unholy mother/son union The stripper used both hands to help facilitate the completely unthinkable insertion; one held James's cock upright and the other spread Rachel's labia to ease the passage.

"Todos vamos al infierno," Maritza said to herself in Spanish, with a lecherous expression on her face. "Oh God, you two are making my pussy feel like a river."

Knowing a decent amount of Spanish, Rachel brushed off the comment and carried on with the deviant deed. She didn't have time to savor the feeling of penetration because this was purely about her son.

Their contact increased as his cock inched its way into her pussy. Left sitting on his lap, Rachel's face was close enough to her son's that the tips of their noses touched. Rachel gazed deeply into her son's eyes, while her pussy was stretched by his manhood. Throwing her arms around James's shoulders, she attempted to have a heart-to-heart connection with him.

"I'm disappointed you agreed to the initiation," Rachel said in a motherly tone, while caressing the back of her son's hair. "You know what I do for a living and how I feel about this sort of behavior. Just this once, I'll chalk it up to peer pressure. You're young and impressionable."

"Mom... I..."

Rachel silenced him. "No excuses. I'm not mad at you. I just want you to know that there are always alternatives. If the Sergeant ever, and I mean ever, offers you a chance to get blown by a sex worker, just come to me. I'll make up the difference."

Taking stock of her surroundings like the trained professional she was, Rachel noticed James and Maritza were both getting caught up in the moment. Her son's pulse was racing, and the stripper seemed to be panting, as she sat close enough to touch Rachel's thigh.

Clearly Rachel was doing something right. Hopefully she had steered James clear of any illicit behavior which, ironically, could only be achieved with her own pussy.

She added, "Now I'm going to make you cum because you deserve an intense orgasm. When we're done, the Sergeant will welcome you into the fraternity of police officers with open arms. Only the three of us will know the truth."

After laying it all on the line, Rachel clenched her pussy with all her might, which made her strong and athletic son gasp. She released the powerful hold, then she did it again.

Using her feet as leverage, Rachel began to rotate her pelvis around her son's cock. When she first began to move, James's eyes were closed. But as she worked her pussy around his erection, his expression quickly shifted from shock to profound desire. Studying his face intently, Rachel tried to find the rhythm that would please him most.

She was thoroughly amused that her son had struggled against his restraints to thrust himself up, to go further into her pussy. She caressed his face with her right hand to soothe his desire.

"Let mom take care of you," she whispered.

Eventually, she began to lift and lower herself faster on his manhood. To achieve the best angle and pressure, she leaned into his chest and arched her back. Moving only her hips, she worked his cock like a pro.

"Somos tales putas," Maritza groaned, while rubbing her own pussy underneath her panties. "Fuck yes, twerk on your son's cock, detective. Show him who's boss."

Rachel did her best to ignore the stripper's commentary as she rode her son's dick. She also tried to put aside her own state of arousal. It wouldn't be proper for her to climax. And yet, she couldn't help the fact that she was on the verge of an orgasm.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum!" James cried out, on the edge.

Hearing the excitement in her son's voice pushed Rachel just past the top of the hill, but she managed to put his mind at ease even as she shattered around him.

"It's okay," Rachel murmured in a low voice. "Let yourself go. Once we finish, we'll rejoin the party and no one will suspect a thing. That's right... oh yes... fill me up with your hot cum."

Her pelvis contracted around the cock of her offspring as he shot his load into her pussy. It had been such a long time since she had been filled with cum, but Rachel recognized the sensation. She had missed it terribly.

Together, mother and son trembled against each other, finding their blessed release.

When done, they both gasped for air. Rachel instinctively clasped her son's head tightly against her chest while they recovered. Still shaking from the powerful fuck session, she eventually let James go and slumped against her son's body.

Maritza rubbed the detective's bare butt. "That was fucking amazing. My pussy is drenched watching that, but there's just one small problem. Actually, it's a big problem."

Rachel's head swung to look at the stripper in confusion. "What is it?"

"I'll be meeting with the Sergeant after this to collect my fee. He'll definitely want proof that your son came and that I did all the work."

"What are you suggesting?" Rachel asked.

"I'm just pointing out the obvious," Maritza said, matter-of-factly. "The Sergeant is a smart police officer. He'll notice if I don't have cum on my breath or smeared lipstick. Unless..."

There was suggestion and innuendo in Maritza's voice and eyes. They both knew what this sex-crazed stripper wanted.

Rachel gave up and playfully sighed. "Fine, go ahead, but make it quick."

She shifted so that her son's softening cock slipped from her overflowing pussy. Rachel stood up, letting her son's softening cock slip out of her overflowing pussy, and she stood before the aroused stripper. All eyes in the room were focused on Rachel's spread legs, as she held her skirt up. Cum dripped from her pussy.

"Time for me to work," Maritza said, licking her lips in preparation, then eagerly getting down on her knees.

Rachel had never been with a woman before, and she clenched hard the moment the stripper's lips met her pussy. She flinched the second those world-class lips latched onto her labia and sucked out all of the fillings.

"Oh goodness," Rachel moaned, as her well-fucked pussy was now being cleaned by vacuum level suction and a hot swirling tongue.

While being eaten, she looked at her son, who was still tied up, and saw him smiling widely. Now only did James get his dick sucked and fucked by his own mom, he also got to watch some lesbian action involving his cum.

"This is perfectly reasonable," she explained to her son with a smile, while still in the process of being eaten. "Maritza is cleaning me and gathering proof, so enjoy the sight of this while you can."

He smiled back, "I didn't say a word."

*

Returning to the bar, Rachel ordered another drink and rejoined her group of friends who asked where she had gone. Smiling innocently, she told them that she was having a private word with James to congratulate him.

Penny had a smirk on her face, knowing what that likely meant. Rachel ignored it and took a big gulp of her drink, realizing she still had the flavor of her son's cock and pre-cum in her mouth.

While the group conversation continued, she savored the wet feeling between her legs. She still had traces of her son's orgasm in her recently stretched pussy and her labia still tingled from Maritza's full lips and talented tongue.

She watched the Sergeant and other guys congratulate her son. They were all cheering for him. James was officially a man. He was one of them. They were patting his back and laughing with him, as they brought him back to the table for more drinks.

But as Rachel secretly knew, James was more than just a regular man. James was a man who had fucked his own mother, and that has to count for something.

She smiled with pride and continued chatting with her friends, enjoying the buzzing sensations in her pussy.

The End

Co-written by the talented and naughty-minded SueDanym.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12