S'wrong Son Ch. 02

Story Info
No Mum, nothing's wrong between a mother and her son.
14k words
4.65
83.7k
95

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't intend to do a sequel to this submission, but the demand was...well, demanding, enjoy.

*****

As I walked behind mum, my eyes fell down to her rear end which looked just as good naked as it did clothed. I couldn't resist reaching forward to cup her right cheek in my hand as she walked. She turned, gave me a spectacular smile, and wiggled her bum in my hand.

When we got to their bathroom, she turned and said, "I need a pee first," then went to sit down, but I grabbed her, "not yet ma."

Her eyes opened wider, "Alex, I need to go, and I need to go now. Darling, when ladies have had babies, they need to pee when they need to pee, not when it suits one of those who've caused the problem in the first place."

"Not yet," I said, holding her arm tightly with one hand and turning on the shower with the other.

"Oh great pal, I need to pee, and you start the water running, I hope you're prepared to mop up the mess that I'm about to make."

I ignored her until the water temperature was right, and then pulled her into the shower, closing the door behind us. Her eyes went wide and a grin dominated her face.

I dropped to my knees and said, "you can let it go now."

"I don't think that I can with you watching me."

"Yes you can, because we're staying here until you do."

It took a while but eventually it got the better of her, and she had to let it go. After a few seconds I spread her thighs wider so that I had a better view of it flowing out, and then slipped first one, and then a second finger inside her. Her hips moved out to welcome my fingers, needless to say she was wet and they encountered no resistance at all. The yellow liquid was now running down my arm and into the shower base.

"You're sick, you know that don't you?"

I nodded, overly enthusiastically. "Yeh, yeh, yeh."

"Is that something else that you've learned from this woman of yours?"

Again I nodded, just as hard as before. "Yeh, yeh, yeh."

"Is she as sick as you?"

"Yes, and I just happen to be a very willing student."

She rolled her eyes to the heavens, pulled me to my feet, and then put her head onto my shoulder. She nestled into my neck, her hips were moving, and it was clear that she was on the way again as my fingers did the work that fingers do. But I had other plans for her, so I removed my them. She showed her displeasure, "do you mind, I was enjoying that."

"My turn now," as I stood back taking my cock in my hand and pointing it at her.

Her eyes went wide with alarm," Alex don't you dare do it on me." She tried to get to the door, but I held it closed. Then it was too late, as the stream started to flow from me I directed it at her feet first, and then, started moving it higher. Mum moved her feet apart, "don't do it on me, you shit," but she was laughing as she said it. As the stream moved higher, she got onto the tips of her toes to get away from it, holding her hands palms down, to shield her from the spray.

"Don't, don't, don't you dare," but her smile and her eyes said something else.

Did some go on her? Yes of course, an amount would have had to have, it wasn't deliberate, and I did stop the main stream before it reached the tops of her legs, but urine from a penis goes everywhere, she must have felt it, but said nothing. In fact from the look in her eyes, I think that she welcomed the feel of it on her.

I was a little disappointed though as I'd hoped that she would have let it hit her hand, as I'd done with hers. Next time maybe? Because hopefully there would be a next time.

"Mum we need to get clean now and we can continue this in bed, ok?"

"Ok, but only if you wash me."

"Ok, but only if you'll wash me too."

"Deal." We shook hands very formally.

So we started to wash each other, which of course turned into foreplay, complete with, as you would expect, a very slow, soft, but non the less, very passionate kiss. I really loved the way that her breasts, wet from the shower water, slid against mine. As I broke the kiss, it was clear that Mum wasn't the one controlling the situation, as she again showed her displeasure, "why did you stop?"

"We need to dry ourselves." Mum still wasn't happy until I explained, "the sooner we're dry, the sooner we're in bed."

That brought the smile back to her face, so then we started to dry each other, which of course again turned into foreplay, complete with as you would expect another very slow, soft, but non the less, very passionate kiss with Mums arms around my neck, and those lovely wet breasts again slipping across me. At this point I abandoned the drying process, sliding my hands under her cheeks and lifted her off the ground. Mum then wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her like that to their bed, my cock sliding up and down the crease of her arse as we went.

We ended up collapsing onto the bed still welded together by her arms and legs around me, from there it was easy to slide back into the kiss, the beautiful, long, soft, and drawn out kiss, our canoe launched once again into the slowly flowing river. As the kiss drew to an end and I pulled away from her, Mum put her mouth to my ear and whispered, "kiss me, there."

Her hands on the top of my head, pushing me down her body showed me what it was that she wanted kissing. I moved down to her breasts and those bullet nipples. I sucked on them quite hard for a while, and then after enclosing her left breast in both my hands and squeezing it tightly to make the nipple stand out even further, I ran it between my teeth, biting quite hard. It must have been painful for her, but in any sexual situation the divide between pain and pleasure can be blurred. The noises she made indicated which side of the divide she was resident in at this time.

I ran my teeth down her nipple for a second, third and fourth time, before turning my attention to her right breast, again squeezing it hard in both hands. A soft, "no," came from her mouth as I ran my teeth down this nipple even harder than the one before. I thought that her, "no," wasn't meant as a deterrent, otherwise why did she put her hand onto the back of my head, and grind my face into her breast, every time I ran my teeth down her nipple?

She again moaned, this time a word that I couldn't quite hear as I went back to her left breast. I rolled my body off hers as I worked on that breast, and looked down to see that her legs were quite wide apart, and she was moving her hips upwards, searching for some form of contact, presumably with anything available. Carefully I let go with one of my hands, repositioning it in the air, to just an inch or so above her slit. The more that I ran my teeth down her nipple, the more her hips raised up looking for contact.

Mum was now moaning continuously, pleading, as she sought some relief from the pressure building within her. I knew when I heard her say, "please," that she was getting into a good place, a place where it was just a short step to her release.

Another, "please," more demanding this time, was followed by a third more drawn out and insistent use of the word. I knew that this was now the time, and so softly I ran my finger slowly along the entire length of her vagina. She drew in a sharp breath, firing her hips up higher, and pushing my face as hard as she could into her breast. I could feel her hot breath on the side of my face as she said, "touch me again baby, please, touch me there again."

She was at that point again were she was now needing her release, the time in the shower, the washing and drying of each other, and the kissing, had in fact been one long foreplay which had bought her to this point where she was now ready, not just ready, but demanding of her pleasure.

Again, and then for a third time, I ran my finger slowly along the opening, which brought from her the same responses of moaning, writhing and demands for release. Could I make her come for me as she'd done before in my bed, and if I did would it be too much for her to take?

Wanting to make it as good as I could for her, I withdrew my fingers and went back to just kissing and licking her, she moaned her discontent at their removal, her hips once again demanding intrusion into her private space.

The thought uppermost in my mind was, is this going to be a once only thing, I knew that I'd want her again, and again into the future, and I worried that maybe in the cold light of day, she may think, what the fuck had she done, and would that then be the end of it?

So once again I brought her to the point of, 'almost there', and then withdrew, then again, and then again for what would be the last time, as she could stand it no longer, and grabbing my hand, thrust it into her time and time again, as hard as she could, just like a dildo.

As Mum came, the obscenities of orgasm spurted from her mouth, reverberating around the room seemingly for ages, until there was nothing at all, only the sounds of silence, in which even the slightest noise was magnified a thousand times. It was broken intermittently by her erratic gasping for breath, and the hard banging of her heart. My head was on her breast, and so the noise was transmitted directly into my ear.

This was the mother that I'd never seen, I actually wondered if anyone else had ever seen her like this. She was clearly not as out to it as she'd been the previous night, as she soon started to move, rolling over until she was enveloped in my arms. As she did she started to sob ever so softly.

"Mum, what's wrong?"

Still she continued to cry.

"Are you alright, did I hurt you?"

She raised herself up on one elbow as her tears fell onto my chest. "No darling, it was so beautiful, I've been thinking about this all week, I knew that it was going to happen between us. After Wednesday at the movies, it's all that I've had in my mind. I thought it was going to be good between us, but the reality far outstripped my expectations. I feel like I've been reborn, but please tell me that I'm not just a..." she paused for a moment, "I'm not just another fuck to you, am I, I know all about every boy wanting his mother, and I hope it's not a one night stand, you know, just another notch on the old six shooter?"

"Mum, the problem you've got is that now I've had you, I'm going to want you again, morning, noon and night, I want to get you to the point that you tell me that you can't make love again because you're just too sore."

Laughing she pushed me back down and put her head onto my chest saying, "I've thought about nothing else but this with you since Wednesday, I've been so turned on, I think that if any man had even touched me I would have raped him, I was so ready all the time. I'm just so sorry I didn't let you have me after the movies."

She raised her eyes and looked at me, "do you realise just how close you came to taking me then. All the way home I was trying to find a way to avoid us having a good night kiss, because if we had, there would have been no fight in me, none at all, I would have been yours on the floor, or anywhere else that you wanted me.

"Was it worth waiting for?"

"You be the judge," as she settled down in my arms, and eventually we must have drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke we were cupped into each other, Mum was still asleep and at some point during the night, one of us had pulled up the blankets, so that I was quite warm, but had a burning desire to empty my bladder.

As I came back from the bathroom, Mum had rolled over onto her back, but was still asleep. I stood over her just looking, her chest was rising and falling slowly. I reached down, gripped the blankets and carefully slid them all the way off her so that she was now naked.

Both hands were on her stomach, one slightly above the other, her head was to her left, and her hair was all over her face and the pillow. I looked at the clock, six twenty three, the sun was up giving me just enough light to see her clearly, she looked so small and vulnerable lying there. I must admit that I got quite emotional looking at her, she was completely at my mercy, she'd committed herself to me in a way that very few mothers ever have to their sons. It wasn't a sexual commitment alone, although that was at least a part of it, but the emotional aspect was a separate issue again, and cannot be understood by anyone who has never been in our situation.

Why you may ask did I get emotional about her lying there? Simply put, just as she'd made her commitment to me, I realised then that I'd made the same commitment to her, I knew that I wasn't going to be able to walk away from what had happened between us last night, and again just now. The future was going to be very interesting indeed.

I allowed my eyes and my thoughts to return to my mother lying there, her feet were apart, and her right leg slightly bent at the knee, so that as I moved to the end of her bed, her most intimate place was on show. I've never studied the body of a sleeping woman so closely before, and I wondered, was it normal for the lips to be open when she slept, as hers were now, there also appeared to be some wetness glistening, waiting in there for me.

My moving back to stand alongside her shoulders must have disturbed her as she drew in a deep breath, let it out, and then stretched sensually, like the feline that she was.

"Did you enjoy the view darling?" She knew what I'd been doing.

I nodded.

She looked at my cock, now semi erect only some twelve inches away from her face.

"And I'm enjoying my view too," she said, as I moved it a little closer to her mouth. "You want me to suck it don't you?" Not believing where this was going, I was only able to eagerly nod my response.

She raised herself up onto one elbow, leaned across and planted a kiss onto the end of it, then looked up at me saying, "you need to know that I'll love sucking your cock, but I'll hate it if you come into my mouth. I absolutely enjoy the power that my mouth gives me over a man, but the one time that I tried to swallow it for your dad, I had to run into the bathroom and throw up, I just hated the taste. So if you promise to tell me when it's coming out, I'll suck your cock for you."

I nodded eagerly, which boy wouldn't let his mother suck his cock, even if she wouldn't swallow, fuck, could this night get any better?

I moved closer to her, but she said, "no, lie besides me," and my beautiful mother then showed me a talent that I'd never even imagined that she could have possessed. When she talked about the power that she'd have over me, she certainly knew what she was talking about. I've no idea how many times she brought me to the brink of climax, before easing off and starting again. She was doing to me what I'd done to her. She used the tip of her tongue, her full sensuous lips, and what got to me every time was when she ran her teeth up and down my shaft, nibbling at it, before laying it in her hand and then softly biting the underside all the way from one end to the other.

It was too much for me, "coming, mum I'm coming now." She moved her face away, and using the nail of her right index finger gently massaged the very bottom of my cock, right where it meets my scrotum. This took me to a place that I'd never been before, I could talk about bolts of lightening, I could talk about waves crashing onto the shore, planes breaking the sound barrier and volcanoes erupting, it was all of that and more. I was now the one blacking out, I was the one whose only movement were trembling and spasms.

I opened my eyes to see Mum over me, looking down smiling, "did I get one back on you, did I son?"

I was left shaking my head, "Ma, I'm never letting you go, you're a keeper."

"Thanks, that's nice to hear," as she ran her finger through my semen, putting a small amount on it and bringing it up to her mouth, she looked as if she was going to lick it off, but at the last minute pulled away saying, "no, no, I can't do that, not even for you can I do that."

"But you waited until the very last second before you moved your mouth, that I thought that you were going to take it all in for me."

She shook her head sadly, saying, "I wish that I could, but I can't, don't ask me to, because it will never, ever, ever happen, ok?" Disappointed, I had to accept that it wasn't going to happen.

Most girls of my age accepted that head was a part of a full sexual relationship, obviously Mum being of an older generation didn't share that view.

She then pulled up the sheets, and we dozed again in each others arms, but eventually had to get up. I went into the shower while she changed their bed, and while she was in her shower, I changed my sheets.

I took everything down to the laundry and had started to make our breakfasts when Mum came down the stairs. My smile told the story, she was wearing a tight fitted top, which was designed to emphasis her breasts and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. She matched this with a denim skirt which ended mid thigh, both garments were just a bit tight, she looked so sexy, and boy did she know it, her radiant smile told me so.

Standing doing the laundry after breakfast I asked her, "Mum, are you fully dressed?" Hoping that she wasn't wearing underwear.

"There's only one way for you to find out."

I moved behind her and raised the denim skirt to see...white cotton panties, "Wow, white cotton panties Mum, they're my favourites, they're so much better than those silk triangles and dental floss that women wear today, these show off a woman's shape beautifully." As I spoke my hands were rummaging under her skirt, running all over her buttocks, cupping her cheeks, and sliding my fingers between them.

"I know they're your favourites," mother said dryly looking at me from under her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"I noticed when I put them in the basket; they disappear more quickly than any of the others, that's why I'm wearing them for you today."

"How long have you known?" I should have been embarrassed, but for some reason I wasn't. Perhaps because she didn't seem mad at me, and was talking about it as if it were an everyday occurrence in polite society.

"How long have you been taking them?"

"About a year?"

"Liar."

"Would you believe two years?"

"No."

"Would you believe three?"

"That's more like it."

"You didn't mind?"

"No, actually when I was pissed off with your father for whatever reason, I'd leave them and then check on the basket to see how long it'd be before they disappeared, sometimes it was only a few minutes, and they'd be gone. Sometimes I knew that they'd still be warm from my body, and that gave me a big thrill too."

I had no idea what to say, and so I stood there grinning sheepishly.

"Do you know what I liked the best though Alex?"

"Tell me."

"When you brought them back and there'd be some of yours mixed with that of mine, I'd stand about right here and get hot thinking about what you'd done with them."

The sexual undercurrent was now back with us.

"What did you do then?" I'd moved very close to her and was hoping that she'd admit that she'd masturbated.

As I watched I noticed the thumb of her right hand was rubbing gently around the corner of the old washing machine, I say old because it was her mothers before hers. It was made more than twenty five years ago, before things were designed to last two weeks past their warranty period, and then fall apart. It was old, but bulletproof, it never broke down, it just got noisier, and rattled more every time that it was used.

Dad had several times complained about the noise and told her "just buy a new one," but she'd refused, I thought it strange as Mum didn't mind spending money at all. At the moment it'd just started the spin dry cycle, and was shaking so much that you thought that it may actually take off.

She seemed unsure of what to say next but continued to run her thumb around the corner of the washer.