SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel a sense of the surreal as Elizabeth keeps talking so intellectually as she cups my balls and scrubs my cock with the hot soapy sponge. She doesn't miss a stride in her reasoning.

"The SX69 could be a huge advance in modern culture. Look at how harmonious our family is. I feel totally connected and I am brand new." Elizabeth drops the sponge and starts sliding her body on mine. The hard nipples on her firm tits dig into the skin of my back as she hugs me and swirls her jugs against me. She continues as if we are sitting a Starbucks chatting over cappuccinos. "Of course, there is much research to do and I want to help you in any way I can." With this, she bends over and turns off the shower and places her hands on the end of the tub and humps her hips in a clear invitation for a fuck. I slide my cock along the slick crack of her ass as she continues in a normal voice as she looks coyly over her shoulder at me. "Yes, I couldn't be happier. I feel honored that you chose me when I know you can have any woman."

I look down at my hard cock sliding up and down her wet crack. "Elizabeth dear, please put one foot up on the side of the tub so I can get a better angle to fuck you. But do be careful. Jeeves has put a safety mat in here after a little mishap we had yesterday but we should be careful." She is very limber and puts her foot up which opens up her crotch area, deliciously. I dip my hand and run it over her hairless cunny. It seems strange compared to the other girl's hairy ones. But different is good. I will insist on her continuing to shave it. I slide my hard cock into her womanhood, balls deep.

She continues in a very normal voice, "I know a lot of people that can help our cause."

This is where I must interrupt, "Elizabeth my dear, as much as I like to hear your brilliant mind at work, when I am fucking you, please be quiet. Okay?" She goes quiet. I give her ass a hard slap. "Am I perfectly clear?"

She replies meekly, "Yes, sir." And I start to fuck her again. She has her hips still and I think she is sulking for the first ten thrusts or so. Then she really gets into it and is screaming for me to fuck her harder and deeper. I just love it when she does that and screams her passion for the world to hear. I can't help cumming in her bald pussy.

When she realizes I have had an orgasm she quickly turns and gets down on her knees and takes my cock into her mouth and licks it and then my balls clean of semen. She looks up at me as she does this with her brilliant green eyes wide open. It's amazing how much more beautiful a woman looks with a cock deep in her mouth and balls resting on her chin.

With our shower finished, I give her a fluffy white bathrobe to wear to her room to get ready for the day. "Elizabeth, I really want to hear about any more ideas you have. You are a brilliant woman. Now, go and have fun with Sarah and Mary. Do remember that Sarah is the primary female in our group. Do whatever she tells you." She goes to the door, turns and blows me a kiss and exits.

I stand there and think that it's wonderful that Elizabeth has lost none of her brilliant brain power. SX69 has simply released and heightened her sensual animal instincts and her need to bond to a male. How can this not be a boon to mankind?

So I am more determined than ever to continue my research. There are many more variations of women subjects to try.

My motto is "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."