SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Lewis, being the alpha female must be first. She is older so has a more rounded, MILF-style ass. She spreads her knees perfectly with her vagina at the perfect height. We've now fucked often enough that we fit so well. I slip into her comfortable, familiar womanly, hairy cunt. It's exactly what I need to cool off my lust after Sumaya super tight love canal. It takes less than ten good thrusts before my former high school English teacher is having a well-deserved orgasm. Watching Sumaya and I while Sweetie was munching her pussy must have really turned her on. Good for her.

Next, was Anastasia, my Russian ballerina. As I moved to her, her body reminds me of an exotic high performance sportscar, a Ferrari. I run my hands over her well-muscled back. She doesn't have an ounce of fat anywhere and her body is like a finely tuned Olympic athlete. Before entering her amazing pussy, I simply stroke her wondrous body for a while; her shoulders, back, buttocks and thighs. Imagine if someone lent you a Ferrari to use for a weekend. I'm sure you are like me, the first time you got into the car, you'd sit there and stroke the leather and woodwork and admired the interior before turning on the engine. That's what it's like with Anastasia. Finally, when my lust overcomes me awe, I enter her tight, bald pussy. Immediately I feel the muscles inside ripple up and down my cock. It's a crazy making thing she does that is so unique. Fortunately, she's also is quick to get off screaming Russian words as I'm frantically thinking about the Empire State building to cool my jets. I don't want to cum before fucking Sweetie. Natasha's pussy is unbelievably sexy and it takes great will not to cum.

Sweetie, is like her nickname, so sweet. She is a tiny blonde with a nice butt and a super nice personality. When she smiles up at me when I'm fucking her, she melts my heart. For a small thing, she loves being screwed hard and lusty. I oblige. As I move in behind her tiny butt, I give it a hard slap that rings through the apartment.

"How's my girl? Ready for a good fuck?"

"You betcha, sir. Do me real good." She says like a dockside whore.

"Your fucking right, I'll do you." I grab her hips and thrust into her tight pussy with gusto. She squeals in delight. I give each cheek of her ass a slap that turns each pink.

"Have you been bad, Sweetie?"

"Yes, I've been real bad." She pouts to urge me on.

I give her another couple of light slaps. BDSM is not my bag but I try to give her what she wants. Holding her hips, I drive my cock far into her pussy. She pants with passion and gives a high-pitched outburst with each push. Suddenly, I need to see her pretty face while I drill her. So, I flip her onto her back and mount her missionary style. Looking down on her pretty face with my arms straight, she reminds me of the pretty high school cheerleaders who were so far above my dating level. Great beauties like Anastasia and Sumaya are wondrous but I must say that a girl like Sweetie is just so right. I love her to death.

My body has a mind of its own and my libido sends my hips into gear, thudding into Sweetie's little body with every clash of our hips. Even though her tits are small and firm, they shake like jelly in time with my thrusts. Sweetie has a lusty, evil look in her eyes and a grim smile on her lips as I do her. She always gets like that before she explodes into a grand orgasm. Just when I think I'm driving my dick into her too violently, hurting her, she twists her head to one side and kisses my wrist in gratitude for the fucking. This tips me over the edge and my brain explodes in a super nova orgasm and I fill Sweetie's pussy with a giant load of spunk as I grunt animal sounds. Her orgasmic screams also bounce off the walls.

I fall onto the bed in complete exhaustion with a smile on my face.

I hear Miss Lewis's voice, "Sumaya, go and get a warm, soapy washcloth and clean Keith's crotch. We observe strict rules of cleanliness in our family."

"Yes, mistress, of course. I'm your humble servant." What an obedient girl.

As I drifted off to sleep, I am content that our family is happy and my world is unbelievably great. But I must remember that we are in a scientific drug trial with SX69 that is extremely important for the world. I must keep in mind Professor Vitello's motto, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

12