Sybian Engineer 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I coughed. "This is my partner, Saffron."

He took his eyes to her face.

"How do you do, I'm James; I'm here to help your husband."

He was going back into business mode again.

"I think he's got something here, I'll have to troll the records, but I think this is a first. We can generate loads of auxiliary patents from it, cover the market."

"Well you can have your tea, but I want my husband back, he hasn't finished in the bedroom yet."

I could see the cogs turn as he thought 'Finished what?'

As we finished our beverages I agreed to meet him at his office the next morning, around ten.

Saffy was lying face down across the bed, interacting with the laptop. She turned her shoulders as I came in.

"I've had to put all my passwords in, my one for...." she flushed, the blush brightening her cheeks. "My photos place thingy."

"He thinks my design is revolutionary, he wants to buy a share when we've got it all pinned down."

"That machine of yours again."

"That machine has a billion dollar potential; he says we should buy the company anyway, before someone else can."

"That's what I told Daddy, that you were going to buy the company and sack the MD."

I was next to the bed, she'd camel toed the tights, and had her legs wide enough for me not to miss it.

I leaned over and started to caress her cheeks, my hands moving over and down to the tops of her legs, my thumbs trailing into her crevice and brushing her crushed labia, where they were trapped by the fabric. My fingers were tingling with the sensuous feel of her skin under the silky surface.

Opening her legs wider, she pushed the laptop away, nearly losing it off the edge of the bed.

My hand was into her crotch, massaging her pussy.

"Turn over," I requested.

She complied, and I dragged her right to the edge of the bed. I pushed her legs wide and leaned in to nuzzle her, licking from the knee all the way down to the nectar that was beginning to pimple through the tights. She bent up, reaching for my head and almost unbalancing us from her precarious perch.

I had the tongue of a slathering beast, licking and sucking at her mound, I was ready for the real thing. I moved back and took the seam, pulling it out and trying to tear it apart. It didn't give, but she raised her hips and began sliding them off.

She had them barely to her knees when I was pushing in under and between her legs again, diving straight in for the clit. My head was tight in her thighs as my sucking, nibbling and tickling got her excitement level soaring. I pushed my arms around her legs, searching for her breasts, and the hard nipples atop of them.

My ministrations were pushing her to the edge of unbridled orgasmic joy, her thighs tightening on my head as she toppled from the precipice into the pleasure. Her scream was the loudest yet, thank god we had a detached house.

When she was recovered and released my head, I straightened and found the springy tights catch my neck. My hands were fumbling for my belt and zipper.

My penis was now free and hungry for its turn; I ran my hands up her legs to her knees, where the tights had trapped me.

"Ready for round two, where the trouser snake finds a juicy hole to play in," I joked, pulling my head out. I put her calves onto my shoulder, holding her thighs tight to me as I lifted her, my other hand guiding my tool to meet her slick welcoming tunnel. She was smiling at me.

"Do it soft and slow, I want you to last forever."

I eased it in full, grinding my pubes against her mound as I moved it round inside her. She groaned and moved her legs down, trying to rid herself of the tights. I helped her, using my free hand to ease them up her calves till she could pull her feet free, pausing in my effort to thrill her again.

With her tights gone she opened her legs to me again and I leaned forward to take her rounded breasts in hand.

I kept it slow, feasting my eyes on her writhing in pleasure on the bed before me. Eventually, (it seemed like forever), she began rising through the planes of joy toward the union with bliss. I increased my stroke rate, hoping to catch her.

She came, her 'Oh gods' were fewer, but she had wave after wave of contractions, squeezing joy from my penis clenched inside her. When they eased enough I ploughed on, bringing her a third as she brought mine on.

In the minutes it took us to recover she stroked my hair while I played softly with her nipple. It was a while before we stirred.

We ordered in; having dum sum, duck in orange sauce for me while she had king prawn in sweet and sour sauce. I was thinking of my invention and the possibilities of it. If I bought the factory I could have fun experimenting.

We spent the afternoon in part just messing around, having fun playing with each other's body, kissing and cuddling.

While she was gone, making coffee, I set up an online account with one of the supermarket chains so that she could order all that we needed online, and have it delivered. I would have set up bank cards as well, but she declined, having access to my PayPal and sign-in for EBay, Amazon and the like was enough for now.

With the evening on us and our first delivery of groceries from the online account, we cooked our dinner together. She enjoyed the freedom of walking around nude, using only a pinafore, while cooking.

I enjoyed seeing her naked, especially the deliciously candid moments like now, when she sat cross-legged opposite me drinking her coffee.

About eight I went and met an old friend, someone from the old days at university, a jazz aficionado who used the handle 'New age beatnik'. I got some 'greens' from him, he always had the best in the old days, a secret source of home grown.

I showed Saffy how to use the vaporiser, only a little for her first time, and we got pleasantly stoned together.

We 'pigged' out on some ice cream. I dabbed some on her nipples then sucked it off, then to her delight I spooned some into her vagina and licked her out. It was the start of an entertaining bout of love making that lasted well into the early hours.

12