Sybian Engineer 08

Story Info
Moving and a new way of life with cherry flavour.
5.2k words
4.61
14.6k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SE8

Moving, and a new way of life with cherry flavour

The comedian was bluer than she expected, but it was funny, we laughed along with everybody else. We'd taken biscuits to eat before the show and we ate more now, in the taxi home. We were like giggly schoolgirls getting out of the taxi; her hands were all over me as I paid.

She raced me to the bedroom, stopping behind the door to catch me as I came through. Then kissing me, as she waltzed me to the bed. We collapsed onto it, the springs complaining.

"Franky, can we play horsey tonight?" her voice was husky and sexy in my ear.

"Will you wear your tights?"

She rolled and lifted her skirt, there; under a tiny thong were her crotchless tights. I hadn't seen her put them on, but I was excited to hell now that I knew.

I looked at her and felt my love well up. "Yes, we can play, or should that be neigh." I snorted as I pushed my head into her, she patted me.

I looked up and put my hands to the buttons of her blouse, opening it and pushing it off her shoulders. Then I pushed her bra up and fell upon her breasts. She lay back, a mouth on one nipple and my finger and thumb teasing the other.

I gave them my full attention till her breathing told me she was aroused, then I slid from the bed and pulled her hands.

"Undress me" I whispered as she came to stand next to me. She took my clothes of slowly, kissing as she uncovered my chest, then kneeling and removing my trousers. She couldn't resist giving it a kiss as it bobbed out, and I sat to let her finish.

She was round behind me, putting the harness on, then strapping the saddle to my chest, then finally some builder's knee pads, to cushion my knees. I waited on all fours next to the bed while she reached out and grabbed a white paper bag and the whip.

She stood and let her skirt fall, then climbed on my back, the smooth nylons wrapping round my neck. She jerked the rains and said giddy-up, tapping my rump with the whip.

She took me twice around the bedroom, then out into the hall and into the kitchen. She stopped me and leant forward giving me a lump of sugar from the bag. She got off, and sat on a stool, resting her feet on my back.

She was rubbing her feet over my head, brushing my hair and my face.

Leaning forward she proffered another lump of sugar.

"Who's a nice horsey then?"

I whinnied, or tried to. She giggled and slid back onto the saddle.

Another light tap on the rump and we were off again, back into the bedroom. She stopped by the bed, getting off and crouching in front of me, thrusting her pussy into my mouth.

I held her ass as I lowered her to the ground, licking the silkiness of the thong, it turned transparent as I wet it, increasing my pleasure. I licked my tongue along under the edges, just brushing her lips, she was shuddering already, I wondered if she'd squirt again.

My cock felt big enough to touch the floor; I was savouring the sweet aroma of perfume mixed with her fresh juices. The ambrosia of the gods couldn't have been sweeter; my hands were stroking the backs of her legs. I had found my niche, could I apply for a full time job.

I moved my hand to the waistband but she reached and pulled the front. It came off in her hands, and exposed her glistening fat lips to me, the inner lips were pealed back and I buried my tongue into those welcoming folds.

I sucked her lips in, playing them with my tongue, she tightened her legs on my head, her hips bucking. I glanced up and saw her pulling her nipples unbelievable far, with a look of ecstatic bliss on her face. With her eyes screwed shut, and her breath coming in short gulps.

I plied her clit with the tip of my tongue, swirling it round the hard nub. As I move to nibble it her body went rigid, the first gush of hot cum going down my chin, I sucked the second in as she thrust her groin into me. And the third trickle.

I was back to her clit, nibbling it, then pressing it, pushing it through my tight lips, she shivered and cried out. My tongue found her entrance and twirled in it, licking at the juices that flowed from it. Her legs squeezed me again, as again the waves of pleasure rippled through her.

As she recovered she shouted. "Fuck me, fuck me now!"

It was time for her dirty dick to play his part. It eagerly found the hole, I teased her, letting it play at the entrance, before sinking it into her silky sheath once more. As soon as I started she was on a high again. Thrusting and encouraging me to go faster.

Her vaginal spasms would have cracked a walnut, they sent shivers up my spine, my cock was the centre of the universe, with her black hole sucking me in. In the seconds I waited to continue I was shuddering with pleasure also.

I began slowly again, the fourth was the queen of them all in her fantasy; I would try to fulfil it.

As the nylon of her legs brushed against me, I found the strength for a burst of speed, and brought my thumb to her clit, she could scream the house down if I got it right.

She thrashed her arms as it hit her for the fourth time; her screams of pure joy were music to my ears. As her vagina gripped me again I released my load. I felt it throbbing as it coursed up and out of me. My hips jerking to send it on its way, maybe up to make a baby.

I was careful to keep it inside her as I lay on top, her breasts once again my pillow. My happiness meter was off the scale reading eleven.

We lay sobbing from the exertion and the pleasure our bodies had conjured.

I looked up at her. "I love you," I whispered.

Her hand stroked my head. "And I love you more."

She undid the buckle and pulled the harness from me.

I unclipped the saddle and let it fall to the floor.

After a while she shook my shoulder. "Let's get into bed"

We lay together, I had one arm under her, holding a breast and rubbing her nipple with my thumb, the other hand was stroking her nylon clad leg. Things couldn't get much better than this.

I awoke to her playing with my morning woody, she was snuggled into me just lightly stroking it with her fingers. She smiled at me when I stirred.

"Do you want it sucked?"

"Do you want to suck it?"

"Yes, but I want you to fuck me as well."

"The fucking sounds better to me."

"Oh I love you so much."

I bent to kiss her. "And I love you."

She eased over on top of me as I rolled to my back.

"Last night was unbelievable."

She was wiggling down, her hand guiding me in.

"I wanted it to last forever." She sighed.

"We have forever."

Her hand was stroking my head on her clit,

"I mean when we're wrinkly and old," she said. "Will you still love me when I'm sixty four?"

It was snugly inside her now; she lay there savouring the feeling of it filling her.

"I'll love you till the stars don't shine."

Her hands squeezed me and she kissed and nibbled my nipple. She put her hand on my chest and pushed herself upright. Then began slowly to bounce, sliding up and down my tool.

I could see her hard nipples pointing up and out as her breasts jiggled.

She had her eyes closed, her fingers gripping the skin on my abdomen, pushing herself slowly up and down, the feel of her riding my cock was pleasure in its purest essence. As I lay there the day faded from my awareness, our copulation was all and everything.

As she increased the pace, small cries of 'Oh...oh' came tripping from her lips. I opened my eyes and looked at her, her hair curling over her shoulders, her ice blue eyes looking back at me. I ran my hands lightly up her arms, feeling the tense muscles where she was grasping my flesh.

She mouthed 'I love you', I smiled back at her. I loved everything about her, she'd made my life complete.

Her pace was quickening now, the slap – slap - slap, growing louder, more insistent. My hands holding her wrists, I could feel the thrum of the blood rushing through them. Her frenzied pounding was drawing both our orgasms closer, peaking our sexual excitement.

She came with a long drawn out wail, collapsing almost instantly on me. I caught her in my arms and folded them around her. She was whimpering between gulps of air. I held her tight and close, pressing her hard nipples into me

Slowly she recovered, my hard cock still sunk deep in her. She lifted her hips and it slid out, then pushed herself down on me, till she could take it in her mouth. She teased it with her tongue, licking her juices off of it.

I lay back and closed my eyes, enjoying the intimate touch. Her hands round the base, her thumbs stroking my balls, but mostly her tongue sliding over the mushroom tip.

The feeling, deep in my groin, was building. My hips twitched then jerked, pushing it through her scraping teeth. She sucked it in deeper, till it touched her tonsils, as she let it slide out my seed erupted. She sucked again, as if to draw it all out at once.

We lay together, the silence profound except the rapid beating of our hearts, as if the world stood still in awe. Waiting and watching as the love arced between us.

My bladder spoilt it again with its insistent demand that I serve it needs. I eased back up, toward the pillow. Her hand was still holding my flaccid tool, her head on my thigh. She stirred as I disturbed her, reflexively gripping my cock harder.

"The toilet is calling me," I said, by way of explanation.

"Oh, that means we have to get up."

"No, you can stay if you wish."

"And who'll wash your back then?"

I laughed. "Why thank you, but I'm first to the toilet." With that I ran.

She came behind me as I was peeing and took hold of my cock.

"When you die I'm going to have it cut off and framed, so I'll always remember how good it is."

"And I'll wear your pussy as a bowtie, so I can sniff it and lick it whenever I want."

She laughed, throwing my aim off so it splashed the sides.

"What will we be like when we're old, will it be once a week or once a month?"

"Or once every time I see you, like now," I rejoined.

"Oh we don't."

"My cock does, it wants to ever time I see you."

"Oh, you." She giggled. "Move over, I need to go as well."

She joined me in the shower, where we spent time kissing and playing while we washed each other. I left her up there after I'd shaved and brushed my teeth, she was plucking her eyebrows and humming some Beatles song.

I had coffee ready for her when she joined me in the kitchen, it wouldn't be long till we had to move from here, not something I was looking forwards to.

We had nothing planned for the day, I still wanted her to look round the house and decide if there was anything she wanted to keep, the rest could go for auction. There were only a few sentimental things that I wanted.

My phone rang, it was Don.

"Hi."

"Ah, Francis, you know that cottage?"

"Yes."

"Well, I've had a talk with the agents, it's a grade one listed, the thatch needs redoing and their finding the market sluggish, they're prepared to let you have it on a month by month lease and you can move in on the weekend, they will courier the keys to you today."

That was indeed good news, I'd have to organise a van to move things, our clothes, bedding and the rest.

"And I've got some better news as well, your Gran's will has passed probate, I have transferred the cash to your account, it should show up by Monday." He went on. "You'll have to come in to the office, sign a few things."

'So the house and the farm were mine officially now as well', good fortune was showering on me, I must have been good in a past life for this much good karma.

I thanked him, we exchanged a few pleasantries and he hung up.

"Saffs, guess what, you know that cottage you liked, well we can move in this weekend."

She came and hugged me, swirling me round in a little happy dance.

"Yes – yes - yes – yes," she cried, clapping her hand when she released me.

"We're going to have to get everything sorted, book a van, rent some storage space, and I thought we were going to have a lazy day, no rest for the wicked."

The time flew by, I went and got a van, she toured the house choosing what to keep. We made three trips to the storage depot, stopping only for a sandwich for lunch.

By mid afternoon we were done, even my bits and pieces from the workshop were packed away. I had arranged for the auction house to come tomorrow, we'd sell anything worthwhile and ship the rest to charity.

When we finally had time to relax we sat with coffee on an old sofa in what was my workshop. She brought some biscuits too, it had been a hectic day and this would calm us back down.

I was beginning to wonder if we'd missed the courier, it was getting near tea time and we'd been back and forth all day. She knocked later, dressed in biking gear, I signed for the package of Saffy's dreams, I hoped the cottage wouldn't disappoint her.

She was excited when I showed her the keys, she wanted to drive out there now and explore the place. I argued that it wasn't ours till the weekend but she wouldn't wait that long. We drove out and had a look round inside.

It was quaint, with low ceilings and beams. There were only two bedrooms, one very small, but the kitchen was a goodly size, there was even the old wood burning cooker, and a stack of wood. It would make a perfect weekend holiday home, pity the renovation would cost so much.

We decided to eat out again on the way home, this time at a new French restaurant we'd passed when we'd been to the theatre, we had Filet mignon, though again the portions were small, still we filled up with slices of gateau, we only had a half bottle of wine, which I let Saffy drink.

Saffy went on a washing jag; she was sorting out the clothes in the bedroom, and decided to do the dirty washing. I must have had ten pairs of dirty socks, that's what drove her to it. She also remade the bed, saying the sheets were stiff enough to stand on their own.

I retreated to the kitchen, making a snack for us. When I brought it through the machine was standing in the middle of the fresh bed.

"Are you going to use this?" I asked, laying the tray next to it.

"No, I was just moving it out the way while I was cleaning."

"We never did try the doggy position," I commented.

"We can try it tonight if you want."

"No, I was just thinking, we don't even know if it works properly."

"Well we'll do it tonight; it'll be an appetiser before I have yours."

She came over and patted it, as she sat next to me to share the snack.

The elephant in the room stayed there while we both surfed the net.

Finally it was time for bed. We'd had coffee and biscuits half hour beforehand, and I was eager to see how it performed, from an academic standpoint of course. She clambered onto the bed and tossed me the plug.

"Plug it in for me darling."

I walked to the socket.

"Is it switched of?"

"I think so."

She was standing on the bed undressing. I stopped to watch her, my cock stirring, hoping to get the stand-in's part.

Naked she went down on her knees.

"How does this remote work again?"

I joined her on the bed to show her, she nodded her understanding as I explained it again.

She manoeuvred to a comfortable position.

"Would you put it in for me?"

I open the little cubby hole in it, taking out the baby oil and coated the dildo with it. It felt strange, almost homoerotic, like I was masturbating it.

I turned to her bum, sticking in the air, and enjoyed smoothing the baby oil into her pussy. It got her juices flowing as well.

I lifted it into position, pushing the dildo just into her vagina.

"Move back now till you're comfortable."

She moved back onto it, letting it squeeze in.

"Can you make me one your size?" she asked.

"I thought you'd like a bigger one."

"Mm, but yours is the perfect size for me."

She was looking round at me kneeling still by the side of the machine.

"Come and sit by here." She patted the pillow she was leaning on.

I moved round in front of her and she put her hands on my knees.

"Are you turning it on then?" she asked.

I still had the remote in my hands from setting it up.

I touched the button and it started slowly.

She reached, balancing on one hand, and took it from me, instantly giving it a burst of speed.

I could see her face light up with delight.

I reached down and pressed the button to start the clit stim.

"Oh, oh god that's good," she exclaimed.

She dialled it up faster and touched the clit controls for the next action.

"Oh jesus frank..., oh... oh, this could make you redundant."

Her face was screwed up, eyes closed, the machine pounding her fourteen to the dozen.

Her hand ran up my legs as she sought my zip. I brushed them away as I undid my belt and zip, pushing them far enough down to release my cock. She grabbed it and pulled me forward so she could eat me.

She was getting it both ways; my mechanical marvel was serving up me pleasure as well.

I held her head, brushing and fondling her ears while she licked and nibbled at my bell end.

She rode the wave till it crested and she peaked. She was stroking me furiously as her breath was coming in small grunts, then she squeezed, with a long scream of 'Yesss' as the wave of pleasure crashed over her.

I reached and turned the frequency down, slowing the dildo, I could see the sweat glistening on her brow.

She touched the button to stop it.

"Oh god Frank, that was..."

"Wonderful," I filled in for her.

"Overwhelming." She replied. "We could do this every night."

"Then I won't get a turn."

"It's your turn now darling."

She straightened and moved forward, pressing herself to me, then she lowered herself onto my tool.

She wrapped her arms around me kissing my face and neck, as she started bouncing in my lap, stroking it in and out.

"Ah," the sight escaped her. "The real thing is better; you'll always be the one I want."

As my fires blazed I began pressing her shoulders down, pushing her faster. I could feel her wetness seeping round my balls, her thighs brushing my waist.

When I came I filled her with another chance to make a baby. She slowed and stopped and we hugged each other tightly. Another day was ending sexual union, a marker for the future.

I woke, Saffy still sleeping by my side. I eased out of bed, intending to empty my bladder and creep back. Saffy joined me minutes later as I was having a quick mouthwash.

"Thought you'd escape this time?"

She came behind me, hands snaking round cupping my cock and balls.

I turned my head, hoping to kiss her.

She pulled me backwards to the toilet, where she sat and turned me round.

"I want my little breakfast," she said, leaning to take my cock in her mouth.

She was peeing and sucking me, and enjoying both.

My cock responded, growing rapidly rigid.

I swallowed the mouthwash, it was that or cough it all over her.

She stopped sucking but held it, leading me to the shower with it.

As the warm water splashed over us she knelt and resumed her oral ministration.

I put my hand on her head, savouring the unexpected pleasure.

I had minutes of pure pleasure before my orgasm weakened my knees, her head supporting me as I gripped her hair.

She sucked me dry, licking and squeezing to make sure of the last drop.

Then she stood and we kissed; her tongue salty with the taste of me.

I let my tongue trace from the corner of her mouth, down across her neck as she arched it and down still further till it was circling her hard nipple. I sucked her areole in which made her gasp. Then I brought my hand to the other breast.

I was returning, in some small measure the pleasure she'd give me.

When I'd feasted long enough on her nipple I let my tongue continue its descent, to pause briefly at her navel before heading for the main meal below her bushy pubes.

She leant over me legs splayed with her weight on her hand on my back. I could feel the water dripping from her hair, splashing coldly on my shoulders.

12