Sybian Engineer 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strode out of the bathroom door and into the hallway, there, stood before me was Gracie and Saffy. She had her bathrobe on, and mine in hand.

Gracie was all eyes, assessing me from head to foot, with extra time spent in the middle.

I'm sure I blushed, I caught the robe as Saffy threw it and hastily put it on. Not the introduction I'd most wanted, but Gracie was now a near intimate acquaintance.

"Ah, I'd better get dressed" Was my hurried response, and I disappeared into the bedroom.

I emerged still feeling sheepish; Saffy and Gracie were in the kitchen, waiting for the kettle. I wandered in, Gracie gave me another once over, and Saffy came over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Drive safely, my love," she said, then whispered in my ear. "I got caught like that once too."

A tale she would tell me now, no doubt.

I bought the balls, and an egg. A wonderful device, you insert it and it vibrates. It can be set to continuous, auto- when she moves it vibrates, or on demand with the remote. There was of course an off switch as well, though with a battery life of just five hours it'd be nothing to leave town with.

I had lunch in town too, as well as browse some exotic lingerie, I would have to bring her here, they had the right kind of tights. And there may be other things that she wants as well.

Gracie was long gone by the time I got home in the late afternoon. Saffy was dancing with me as I got in the door.

"And how is my man?" she asked. "Recovered from show and tell?"

I bent her to me and kissed her. "My pride will survive," I said in a stern voice.

She laughed and began stripping me. "You know the rules, nudist area."

I had brought the egg in my pocket. I would have to retrieve it later, when I nipped to the toilet, which would be pretty soon.

"Do you want coffee?" she asked, looking up as she squatted to take my shoes off. I was treated to pageant of her wares; bush, breasts and face.

"Coffee would be nice." I could slip out quiet soon, while the kettle boiled, I could hide it then.

As she busied herself with the cups I excused myself, using the toilet as an excuse. I found my little surprise and hid it under the pillow.

With operation surprise completed, I shared coffee with her. There was an eagerness, some secret bursting to get out. A tangible shift from her normal self.

It continued into the lounge where she produced two biscuit for us to consume.

Then as she snuggled up, arms looping my neck and her head on my shoulder.

"You know Gracie, do you think she's attractive?"

"Not as much as you. You're the most beautiful girl in the world to me."

"Well don't you fancy her a little bit? She likes you. I told her how perfect you are, like you gave me four orgasms this morning, and I've cum with you just playing with my breasts."

"Saffy!" I was a little hurt that she would tell our secrets, even though she was boasting.

"So do you like her a little itty bit, would you like to have sex with her?"

"Yes, she's nice enough, but no, I've got you. You're all I need."

"You know I told you she was my best friend in school, well she's Bi. She likes girls but she also likes a bit of dick. She was really impressed with your sybian machine. She wants one when you make them. I said she could have the first, if she'd do me a favour. She's coming tonight to give you a threesome; you can fuck me and do cunnilingus on her. You gave me my fantasy now you can have yours."

"Oh Saffy.... Saffy.... I don't need it with you, you're all I want. I don't need to share you in a fantasy, you fill all my dreams.

"Please, I want to make you happy, even if we do it just once."

"It'll make me happy, but will it make you happy?"

"If it makes you happy then I'll be happy."

I don't think she understood what I meant but it was too late now.

That she would share me to satisfy me, was a sign of her love.

With Gracie returning my plans meant nothing, I was hoping for the bodystocking, with the egg preloaded, remote in her hands. But now even the shape of the ball had changed never mind the game.

Fun right now would be nice, but I might underperform to night on a third session, especially twice.

I sat there, relaxing as the biscuit revealed its fuller flavour, Saffy contentedly by my side. My arm was stretched over her shoulder, my wrist on her breast. I sat and dreamed of producing my toy, the factory when I walked back in, letting fantasies play out.

I think we drifted, for I was stiff when I stretched and yawned. But I felt wonderfully relaxed and happy with Saffy by my side like this.

We had slept, my watch showed an unaccounted hour past what I thought it was, and my mouth was dry. I had two objectives, one was a visit to the toilet and the next was a strong coffee.

Saffy was awake, but reluctant to stir, she welcomed the coffee.

"Saffs, what time is Gracie coming round?"

"She said around nine. Why?"

"I was just wondering if there was time to pop out for a bite to eat, rather than eat in. If she's coming about nine then there's plenty of time. Where do you fancy?"

"Oh, I don't know, you choose tonight."

"Shall we try that hotel in Upper Little Weddling? They have a three star rating."

"Which one?"

"You know, the one with the golf course." I replied. "Thrupts, I think it's called."

"Yes, ok, if you want."

I sat on the bed, putting my socks on. I thought about the egg, hidden under the pillow. I didn't want Saffy to find it prematurely, especially with Gracie coming round.

I leant and surreptitiously slipped my hand under to retrieve it, it could go back in my pocket till tomorrow.

"What's that?"

"What."

"Those shiny things you just grabbed."

"A surprise gone wrong," I explained. "It was a little sex toy for tonight, before Gracie was coming."

"Let me see."

I brought them back out and offered them to her. She took the egg.

"What does it do?"

"It goes inside you, sits on your G spot and vibrates. It's got a remote as well."

She was pushing her slacks back down.

"Put it in for me, I want to try it."

I took the egg back.

"It goes in big end down." I opened her lips and squeezed it in.

"Oh that feels funny." She wriggled her hips. "Ah, that's better now."

I turned it on.

"Oh." Her hand went to her pussy. "Oh, that feels nice, how does the remote work?"

I handed her the remote.

"It's got three positions, on, on demand and when you move. You slide the selector, the button at the top is on/off, and the recessed one is for the quick thrills."

She switched it to the movement one. She stood still a moment, then jiggled her hips.

"Oh, can I wear it tonight?"

"If you want."

She wanted, and what's more gave me the remote for safe keeping. It gave me a feeling of power over her body, albeit a temporary one.

We drove to the restaurant, she lay back with her eyes closed, occasionally wriggling in the seat.

"What you thinking," I asked her.

"Naughty thoughts about tonight," she replied.

I laughed; I'd had those as well.

We had venison, locally culled and fresh to the plate. At the bar before getting seated she'd requested that I turn it off till we drove home again. I slipped it to 'on demand' instead, so I could tease her later.

I waited till after the meal was finished, and I was enjoying the single malt that I permitted myself.

I gave her a quick ten second burst. Her body tensed, then she smiled at me.

"Wait for the car; I don't want to cum here."

I gave her another blast, just as she reached for her glass.

As she uncrossed her legs I could see that this was far enough.

"Oh, stop it already and let me drink the wine," she complained. "I wish I could do it to you."

The thoughts tumbled through my head, there was no male equivalent, with a suitable stretchable sheath and micro electrodes, that was worth looking into, equality for all.

I put the thought aside to ponder on later.

I took my hand from my pocket and savoured another sip of my whisky. It was coming on half seven, in another hour and half it would be sex all round.

We finished our drinks and I gave Saffy the remote for the journey home.

Saffy put the remote on the table as we arrived, already beginning to strip off.

"Let's have a quick shower before she gets here," she proposed.

"Hm, if you want, but no hanky panky, I've got to save myself for later."

"Oh, alright," she said. "Now how do you get this thing out?"

Getting it out was almost as enjoyable for her as having it in, as my fingers fumbled inside her; it was a slippery beast to catch hold off.

12