Sylvan Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sons! came the response,the women in my family have been parthenogenic for far too long. It's time there were some Y chromosomes in the family line.

You know,Azure Stars mused,I've never given birth to a chimera. Perhaps I ought to reconsider that. In any event I have no doubt that you will be enormously popular, young man. In fact, I already have a deposit waiting for when you start work.

That wouldn't be from Zebra, would it? Even through the radio waves Carmen's cynical tone was obvious.

Odd that you should have guessed so well. He is seriously interested in the young human, something that I've never seen him do before. Women, yes. Men? This is most unusual—as is the size of the deposit! However, that can wait. First we must improve Micah's technique and decide what kind of professional wardrobe he should have.

*****

Two weeks later Micah was regarding his image in a mirror while his ladies looked on in approval. If he had been androgynous before without much effort his current appearance was inscrutable. Hair done up in a deep marine blue Mohawk, trousers quite tight around the legs and bottom but giving no hint of their contents in front, a single dangling earring and a poet blouson that hinted at a deep neckline while actually giving no clue as to whether there was any cleavage beneath—all of it held up by round toed pumps on his feet, Micah could either have been a somewhat butch young woman or a slightly fey young man and an observer would be hard pressed to tell which.

"Azure Stars would be proud of you, darling," Alison murmured, "and Zebra will be positively pumping out pheromones. So when is his first date?"

Micah's face twisted into a grimace. "I'm not 100% comfortable with that, Ali. He scares me."

Carmen walked over and put her arms softly around him. "Micah, honey, Zebra isn't the least bit scary, dangerous or anything like that. Among we Sylvans, of both species, rough sex is our favorite kind. And whether or not you realize it, you like it too. Mauve Spot Blue wound you up in her tendrils and held you immobile while she took you inside and enjoyed you. And you liked a lot, didn't you?"

"I—I did."

"And it just blows your mind when I sodomize you, doesn't it?"

"Y-yes?"

"Now one of my favorite things is to have a 'Branc, especially Zebra, wrap me up, strip me down, carry me up into the top canopy and ravish me. He'll take me for an hour, sometimes, before we've both had enough. Then we rest and get cleaned up in a treetop rain pool. I dress and we go out to dinner. It's terribly exciting and you know full well how ecstatic you get in the pheromone cloud. That's what's in store for you every time you date a male 'Branc and it won't be a lot different when you service a female. Pheromones, constriction, anticipation, surrender and release. That's what sex with a 'Branc is all about for us, Micah."

Realization dawned on Micah. 'We're their Subs!"

"That's us," Alison chortled, "And it makes perfect sense. Just do the numbers. They outnumber us many thousands to one. Their biotechnology is perfectly attuned to the planet so we adopted it in almost every way. As we said, half our births are parthenogenic thus making the chimaeras the dominant portion of the human colonists. Quite frankly, there is a body of opinion, aminority body of opinion, that there really isn't any need for men. The 'Branc DNA provides enough genetic variation that makes some believe that Y chromosomes are superfluous. Carmen's mother and grandmother are genuinely displeased that she's decided to break with the family pattern."

"But don't boys pick up Sylvan DNA from their mothers?"

"Of course they do. But that DNA is a lot more prevalent in the women than it is in the men. Fortunately, most Sylvan women really like men just as much as they like 'Brancs. And since female 'Brancs feel the same about their males it's going to take a long, long time before the species are fully mixed, if they ever are."

"Which," Carmen softly interposed, "brings us back to your place in the great scheme of things. Alison and I have been discussing this and since she has a brother and several grand-uncles I get first crack at your DNA. There are several techniques that up the chance of my having sons so that's what we'll do starting my next cycle. In the meantime, you need to get more comfortable with your bisexual/cross species appeal. So Ali and I think that what we ought to do is invite Zebra and a couple of his pals over in a couple of days and we three will take the girl's part just the way I described it to you. We'll get abducted, stripped, wrapped up, carried into the canopy and used furiously. They might even swap us around and we won't be able to do anything about it. Tentacle sex at is best, Micah, what do you say?"

Micah was silent for a while. The women had been right. Sex with Blue had been fantastic and so was sex with Carmen when she was playing the man's part. He wasn't even sure whether it was the chemically induced high or the languid surrender he liked most. And it wasn't like Zebra was an obviously hairy, testosterone sloshing human male. He was a 'Branc. Pheromones, constriction, anticipation, surrender and release. Maybe a couple of surrenders. Maybe they'd even hold him still while Carmen used him. It was beginning to sound appealing.

"Well okay, I guess."

*****

The orgy got off to a surprisingly sedate start. Each of the humans nursed a stiff drink though what the 'Brancs were holding was a mystery to Micah. Alison and Carmen at once snuggled into the tendrils of Spectral Tips and Magenta Speckles, old friends of Zebra and, Micah suspected, previous lovers to the two women. Micah sat on a cushion with Zebra though he wasn't ready to entangle himself with the big Sylvan just yet. Looking 'his' ladies and their dates made him wonder.

Zebra,he asked,you three are all chimeras, too, aren't you?

A black and white striped tentacle stroked Micah's shoulder.Yes, we are. Nearly all the 'Brancs within a couple of day's travel from the Space Elevator are to one degree or another. I, myself, have only one 'Branc male ancestor in the last three generations. My grandmother and great-grandmother were both so taken with humans that they regarded their own species as nothing but entertainment.

Micah looked intently at the three 'Brancs. For the life of him he couldn't see anything human about them.What, then, has all the human DNA done to you? You look far more pure 'Branc than Ali and Carmen look pure human.

The buzzing static coming through his implant told Micah that his companion was laughing. The effects are subtle I have to admit. Neurology is the main thing but so is sexual attraction to the human form. My great-grandparents were enthusiastic about the way the colonists smelled and the effect their pheromones had but they had so little visual understanding of their new neighbors that I doubt they could tell one of you from the other—beyond knowing which sex you were, of course. The last two generations, though, fully appreciate human shape as much as they do their own. And we find it a stroke of pure genius that you keep it concealed most of the time beneath your clothing. It means that when you are naked the treat is all the greater.

Micah glanced over at Carmen and Alison. The conversation must have been stimulating or, more likely, their companion's pheromones were starting to have an effect as their arousal colors were starting to show. The tentacles that surrounded them ceased stroking and starting to tighten around arms and legs. He felt his ankles entrapped followed by his knees and his own excitement started to grow. Pheromones, constriction and anticipation—he swallowed nervously.

And speaking of naked, Zebra continued,I believe it is time!

"Hey!" Micah burst out while the women gave delighted shrieks. Seized by wrist and ankle, the humans were spread-eagled and writhing tendrils undid their clothing and cast it aside. Zebra may not have had much interest in male humans before but he certainly knew his way around clothing. Within seconds all three were naked and bound by their captors in lewd positions. Micah's legs were pulled straight and spread wide while his wrists were held tight against his shins. Another arm entwined his hair and pulled his head back, straightening his neck. Certainty grew that he would soon have a pleasure seeking tentacle slither down his throat while another invaded him from behind. And yet he was neither afraid nor offended. The cloud of pheromones made the abduction exciting and adventurous. As the three 'Brancs headed out the door the three humans' anticipation hit new heights. The sooner the despoiling began, the better!

Alison and Carmen's apartment was near the top of the inhabited part of the trees but the 'Brancs headed higher into the wild. Though no acrophobic, Micah had never had much enthusiasm for heights and being suspended, bound and helpless so many hundred meters above the ground gave an added soupcon of dread and excitement to the abduction. Higher and higher they climbed until the branches flexed and bounced under them.

When Zebra reached the others the two women were already broadcasting their lust and pleasure. Their mating colors blazed over their skin and orgasmic moans and whimpers filled the air and their most intimate spaces were invaded by libidinous, writhing tentacles. Micah knew his time had come as Zebra pulled his head further back and pushed a pulsing, wriggling tendril into his mouth. Several days of practice on Carmen's phallic clitoris had taught him how to please a lover with his mouth and he set to work on Zebra while the chemical rapture flooded his mind.

Swallow!, came the command and Micah complied. He felt the probing arm slip down his throat and begin to thrust and withdraw in time with his breathing. Other tentacles forced him to arch his back while another began a dance of violation around his anus. He squirmed, though whether in an attempt to escape despoliation or to seek it out he would have been hard to say. No matter. Pressure grew, forcing his sphincters apart until the great tumescence was inside him, stretching him and forcing acceptance. It, too, thrust and withdrew while smaller versions tweaked, slapped and pinched him lasciviously. Wave after wave of orgasm washed over him until finally Zebra stopped—and handed him to Spectral Tips who curled him up in a ball and began all over again.

Handed from one 'Branc to another, the humans were kept in a mindless state of euphoria as their captors milked the last milliliter of pleasure out of them. At long last they were sated and tentacle sex ceased. But only the tentacle part.Now, Zebra insisted, it is time for them to pleasure each other. Spread Alison's legs, Spectral, and Magenta put Micah inside her. I'll put Carmen in him and they can finish him off.

Later, drained by the experience, Micah had difficulty pulling himself out of the pond hidden among the enormous leaves. Crawling along a branch to a spot of sunlight, he lay down to dry and doze off. Just before he fell asleep he heard Magenta broadcast, My word, Zebra, you were right. It would never have occurred to me to try out a human male but this one is extraordinary. And you say he intends to go professional?

He is consideringturning professional, Zebra answered.Whether he truly does may depend on how badly we've abused him. Micah, dear boy, how are you feeling?

I'm going to make lots and lots and lots of money, came the drowsy reply. Life on Sylvan was going to be fine.