Sylvia’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meant it. That was the truth. We met each others' eyes. He started sitting up and pushed me back. His far arm reached around and touched my naked thigh, gently pushing it, guiding it up and opening my legs.

"I can't help it," he said. I wondered if he meant he couldn't help getting hard or he couldn't help what he was doing now. Pushing my legs open.

"It's okay," I said softly.

I bent my knee and set my foot on the bed. His hand glided firmly up and down on my inner thigh. I could feel the air on the material of my panties as my legs spread.

I had no choice but to close my eyes. My forehead slowly went forward against his, our lips inches from one another.

"Would it make you feel better if I told you I was wet, too?" I whispered. I turned my head away slightly, otherwise I think we would have started kissing and making out.

"Yeah," my son answered. His hand was gliding down my thigh, further and further. Closer and closer. After I had turned my head, he shifted his body forward in order to look down between my thighs.

I'm not sure what he could see. It was dim in the bedroom, and I didn't think that the sheer lacy material discolored that much from being wet. But I had told him I was wet. And there was the warmth emanating from my sex, maybe a light barely detectable scent of my arousal. I was fucking turned on.

Then his hand dropped. Slowly and deliberately. His whole palm cupped my sex. He felt the warmth emanating from it. He felt my wetness. I rocked my hips and pressed against his hand.

Ohh God.. A second later, I had grasped onto his powerful cock through his pajamas and just held it. It was rock hard. Pulsing. He pressed his palm against my damp mound, increasing the pressure on the area around my clit. We were breathing heavily into each others' face. We were about to kiss.

"Mom?" David sighed. I opened my hand from around his erection and softly rubbed my palm on the underside of his cock and balls.

"It's okay, baby," I whispered slowly as I massaged his male parts. I rocked my pussy against his hand. "It's okay," Our mouths closed in and our lips touched. Softly, slowly and gently. My mouth parted and my son licked my tongue. I licked his back. Again and again. At the same time his hand went beneath the waistband of my panties and made contact with my wet, naked cunt.

"Jesus, Mom," he moaned, reacting to feeling my shaved, smooth and soaking wet pussy. I pressed my tongue hard into his, stifling a whimper. As I tasted my son's mouth, I reached beneath his pants and grasped onto his naked cock.

We were kissing. I was kissing my own son passionately, and he was kissing me back, savoring every second. We were touching each others' sex. It was surreal. I pushed his pajamas down his thighs, and his cock sprung free. My fingers grazed up and down his length as we kissed. One of his fingers had slipped between my slick pussy lips and was grazing up and down my slit. Suddenly David pulled back. My hand was empty.

I watched my son grab the waistband of my panties and pull them all the way off in one motion as I involuntarily raised my legs and bent my knees. His pajamas were halfway down his legs and he was naked above that, his cock standing straight up. His cock pointing at me.

"David.." I pleaded as he loomed over me. I had spread my legs for him, my feet in the air, my aroused sex pointing straight towards him. "Wait," I said breathlessly as he positioned his proud, hard cock at my opening. He pressed against me, the underside of his length against my slit, sliding up and down my wetness. He was just going for it, and I found that so hot.

"Mom," he moaned, "fuck.." I put my hand on top of his hard-on and pressed it down against my pussy to keep him from actually penetrating me. I wouldn't really have been mad if he just started fucking me. That was going to happen soon, anyway. I didn't think I could stop it.

"Baby," I whimpered as our naked genitals rubbed against each other, he as hard and I as wet as I've ever felt before. "Wait, please."

He kept going.

"I'm sorry, Mom" he sighed. "I love you." We met each others eyes for the first time. Then we both looked down at the sight between our legs. Inches from fucking. Seconds away from committing incest. I watched his dick slide up and down between the folds of my pussy lips. I grasped it and held it in my hand.

"Baby, you're my son," I said, my eyes going back and forth between his eyes and his cock. "I love you, David. But.."

I began stroking him. I couldn't help it. I felt like my mind should have been in turmoil but it wasn't. His cock looked so powerful in my little hand.

"I'm so proud of you, baby. Of the man you're becoming." I looked him dead in the eyes. I slapped his hard dick against my clit a couple times. Exhaling loudly, I went on, "Of the man you've become." I tightened my grip and stroked harder. "We can't do this or... we need to talk about it, David," I said, regaining control. "This isn't just regular sex." I slowly and deliberately jerked my son as I looked at his face and in his eyes. It felt unreal. My voice was shaking. "I'm your mom. Its incest," I said in a whisper.

"I know," David said, looking down.

I felt I had made my point. I'm not totally sure what that point was, though. Maybe it was just to take a second to acknowledge what we were doing. I didn't want this to be where 'oh, we just got carried away' or something. No. If we were going to do this, I wanted us to do it with eyes wide open. As mother and son.

But I still wanted to do it. I really wanted to do it. I felt high.

"I need some water, baby," I said, letting go of his cock and sitting up. "Let's go to the kitchen." My mouth felt dry and I was light-headed. I stood up. My black satin cami fell past my shaved mound and most of my ass. David pulled his pajamas back over his waist and followed me downstairs. I could hear the TV still playing in my room as we descended the stairs.

My legs were wobbly, and I felt almost drunk. David stalked behind me, silently. The kitchen was bathed in blue moonlight like so many other nights before. When I'd come down for a drink of cool water in the middle of the night.

I reached up to get glasses from the cabinet. The cami rode up, exposing my naked ass. I bent over to get the Brita pitcher from the fridge, again aware that I was displaying myself.

"You want any water?" I asked David.

"Yeah."

I filled up the glasses too much, because it was hard to see and my hands were shaking. I took my glass and began sipping while stepping towards David to hand him the glass. His chest looked so defined and strong. His face was beautiful. I loved him so much.

My son. My only child. I noticed his pajama bottoms were still tented and there were now several little spots of wetness from precum.

Some water accidentally spilled out of the overfilled glass when I moved. I quenched my thirst then set my glass down on the counter. I grabbed the towel off the oven handle and knelt down to wipe up the water.

On my hands and knees, I felt the cool air on my bottom half as the cami rode up my waist. I knew he was looking at my naked bottom half. I imagined his perspective and what I looked like, on all fours, my ass exposed. It should have taken two seconds to wipe up the little splashes but I stayed down there and looked up at David. He was just looking back at me, sipping his water. I knelt in front of him, putting my hands against his thighs on either side of his hard-on. I moved them slowly, up and down, rubbing his body. I felt up to his firm abs, then gathered my fingers around the waistband of his pajamas and looked up at him. He set his water down.

"Mom.." he pleaded.

"Baby," I called back in a whisper. I then slowly pulled my son's pants down, his cock bouncing out proudly and slapping his stomach. Even in the moonlight, I could see glistening precum on the little opening of his erection. I brought the pajamas all the way down and guided his feet, one at a time, to get them off his legs.

My son stood above me completely naked.

"My baby.." I whimpered as I looked up at him.

I put my hands back on his sides and continued caressing up his thighs and his flat stomach. I kissed him on his hip, right next to his cock, on one side and then the other. I looked at my baby's manhood. It was perfectly formed, perfect proportions. It was beautiful. He had his pubic hair trimmed short. I peppered his skin with kisses and nuzzled my face against the side of his balls. I heard my son breathing heavily as I made intimate contact with him. He smelled clean, like body wash, with just a hint of musk. Something in my senses could detect just by the scent that this was my son and it was driving me crazy. I could feel that I was literally dripping wet. I was savoring the moment and with my hands still caressing his sides, I explored his manhood with all my senses.

I lightly kissed all over his pubic area near the base of his cock, feeling the light and soft stubble of his hair against my chin and cheeks. My kisses got closer and closer to his organ, until the side of my face and my hair were pressed against his cock. There was no stopping what was going to happen. It was inevitable. I moved back again and looked up at David. His eyes opened and met mine immediately, like he had a sixth sense I was looking at him.

"David," I whimpered. I didn't really know what else to say. The rational part of my brain was way in the background and I was running only on instinct and emotion. Love and lust.

"Mom," he moaned softly and placed his hands gently on the back on my head.

I closed my eyes and let it happen, taking the head of my son's penis into my mouth. My tongue licked up the delicious precum leaking from his slit. My hands still on his side, I drew my lips over the cock head slowly and deliberately, savoring every feeling and every instant. My head moved forward and back, each time taking a little more of my son's cock into my mouth. My tongue pressed up against the bottom of his shaft, flicking against the tip for more precum each time I withdrew before opening up my lips again and going deeper.

As I moved my head, I could feel it hitting the top of my mouth and then the back of my throat. I sucked and molded my mouth around his cock again and again as I pulled my lips and tongue off of his sex organ, before engulfing it again. Slowly and steadily I increased my rhythm, adding little flourishes here and there, until I was bobbing up and down in the most loving and intense blow job I have ever given.

His hand had firmly grasped a bunch of my hair and he gently guided my head as I worked over his cock. As compromised a position as that was for a mother to be in, I can only describe my feelings of excitement as triumphant. I was doing it. In spite of all the pressures and judgement of society, I had stood up for myself, my sexuality, my womanhood. I was accepting my son was a man now, I was validating his sexuality. I know it sounds strange, but it felt so right. This was something beautiful that my son and I were going to share. In that moment, all the fear and shame leading up to it just became fuel for the fire to burn hotter and brighter.

I brought my hand up to the base of his cock and started working him over with both my hand and mouth. I loved cock. I loved sucking cock.

Why shouldn't I enjoy my son's cock? I asked myself. I couldn't think of a single reason. I made him hard, I reasoned. I deserve his cum.

The more I deepthroated him, the more saliva my mouth created. My eyes even started tearing. I slowed down to catch my breath and just sucked on the head as my hand moved rhythmically. I withdrew my mouth and looked up at David. When I pulled off of him, he opened his eyes and we looked at each other. His chest was still heaving with his heavy breaths. He brought his hand around and stroked my face lovingly.

"I love you, Mom," he said. I sucked his cock and stroked him as I kept my eyes on him. I wanted to see his reaction. He gasped and his eyes went wide as he stared back at me. I kept going. Finally he had to close his eyes. I sucked him off hard until I felt his balls starting to tighten and become drawn close to his body. I backed off, moving my hand to gently tug and massage his balls while my lips slowed down around his shaft. I kissed the tip as I removed my mouth again and massaged his balls and up the base of his cock. The only thing in my world was my son and his cock. Nothing else mattered.

"I love you, baby," I whimpered. I was surprised by how high pitch and girly- sounding my voice came out. Hearing my own voice sound like that brought me back to earth. I felt such a deep sense of shame all of the sudden. I couldn't explain what I was doing. But when I considered stopping, I knew that I couldn't. I wouldn't. I didn't want to. "Baby, I'm sorry, I..." I looked at his cock and took in the sight before me and the reality of what I was doing. "I can't help it.."

"Mom-" he interjected, still breathing heavily.

"I'm not a slut," I said with sincerity, continuing to massage his balls and cock. I was choosing to do this. "I haven't been with anyone like this for such a long time. Since Daddy left. No one makes me feel..." I wasn't sure what I was trying to convey to him, but I felt the need to explain myself. I had been looking at his dick but I looked back up at his face.

"I'm falling for you," I admitted. "This is so hard, as a mother... I'm so ashamed. But I need this, baby." I squeezed his cock in my hand. He looked back at me thoughtfully, playing with my hair and caressing my face with both hands. "I read what you wrote about me." I started kissing up the entire length of his penis. "It got me wet and I masturbated." I licked all the way up his cock and sucked on the tip for a moment before asking, "You really think I'm pretty?"

"Mom, you are the most beautiful woman in the world. No one else comes close," he put his hands on my shoulders and guided me to stand up. I felt dizzy. He held me in his arms and his cock pressed against my stomach. "I think of you every time I cum. Ever since I was old enough to get hard." I shivered.

He kissed my forehead and then led me by the hand past the counter into the living room. He gestured for me to sit back on the couch. It felt so surreal to be in my familiar living room, in the dark, my eyes adjusted to the blue moonlight, with my naked son. My boy. His cock bobbed up and down as he moved to help me sit. Its like I was in another dimension.

"I wanna make you cum, Mom," he said as I opened my knees instinctively and placed my feet on the couch. I looked down at myself spread before him. My lips were engorged and open, my shaved mound and inner thighs glistening and slick with my pussy juice. I had shaved and tried to be perfect for him. I knew this was going to happen. I had never been more aroused in my life, I felt like I was floating in a dream. It didn't feel real. My nipples were so hard, poking against the satin of my nightwear. I pushed the straps off my shoulders and pulled my cami down to let it bunch up around my waist.

"No," David said. I looked up at him, not understanding. "Take this off, Mom." He had grabbed my cami and began pulling it off. I raised my arms to help him. It went past my head then onto the floor. When I opened my eyes, I saw cock. I zoomed back out and saw his whole body and his face. I'd never seen that expression before on my son. I looked down at my own body, now fully naked.

Fuck. I'm naked, I thought. A mother and her son as they really are, no hiding, no clothes. A man and woman. David knelt down in front of the couch, staring mesmerized at my aroused genitalia.

"You're fucking beautiful, Mom, look at you," he said as he drew closer, glancing between my pussy and my eyes. I looked at my own pussy.

"Look at me," I repeated, in a daze. "Fuck," I moaned, "Look at what you did to me, baby. Look at what you did to mommy.." I whispered.

He kissed my thigh. He put his hands on my legs and looked me in the eyes as he crept closer. He kissed my other thigh. I could feel my pussy literally dripping and going down the crack of my ass.

"Fuck, Mom," was all he was able to gasp before he went in. He pushed my thighs back. His tongue went flat, like he was licking an ice cream cone, as he lapped up my entire sex in one long motion, from my puckered little asshole up my whole slit until he made contact with my achingly sensitive clit.

I yelped involuntarily. It was so intense. I balled up my hand and punched back into the couch.

"Ohhh, God!" I wailed, surprising myself with my high pitch and volume as it echoed through the quiet house. I became aware of every sound, our breathing, the barely audible TV on upstairs, the squeaking of the leather couch. I bucked my hips, pressing my sex against my son's mouth in rhythm with his head. I was so sensitive and so turned on. My son was lapping up my pussy and clit so perfectly I knew I was just going to cum immediately if he kept going like this. I felt the heat rise to my chest and face. I considered trying to change things up, or push him off so I could savor the feeling and delay my orgasm, but too quickly I had passed the point of no return. I leaned into it.

"No, David," I whined breathlessly. "Stop it. I'm gonna cum in your face." David sped up the movement of his tongue. I could hear him sucking up my juice there was so much. "Fuck!" I cried as I felt my orgasm building from somewhere deep inside of me. "Ohhh, god!" I knew it was going to be huge. I had never been this excited before. My brain was swirling. My son. All those years, he was my little boy. Now he stood before me a man. Grown. With a big hard cock. Hard because of me. I was his mom. A mousy little mom. A shy little girl inside but my son opened me up sexually. Now I was naked for him and he was eating me out in the family room and making me cum. My son was licking on my clit and I was about to cum.

"Ooohh no.. fuck!" I squealed right before going over the edge. The event horizon. My world collapsed in on itself and I fell out of time. I was cumming for my son. My sex was in his face. There was no hiding anymore. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and held on. My face tightened and I opened my mouth but no sounds came out.

Who am I? My mind was blown. The most intense orgasm of my life was ripping through me and my son was not letting up. I may have felt wetness spray out of my cunt right in his face. I was done. I just gave up. I rolled my head back and just went for the ride as I came and came and came.

I can't even explain how I felt. I was so alive. I was so ashamed. In perfect clarity I saw myself as if I was outside my body, looking down at the scene in our living room. I had never been a wild girl, and now I was a slutty naked milf about to fuck my own son. He would have kept going but I pushed him off.

He stood up as I was still shaking hard in the aftermath of my orgasm, my head back and eyes closed. Mind blown. David grabbed my hips and positioned me. I was his. The whole bottom half of my body was soaked. He pushed his dick against my cunt, the underside gliding between my slick pussy lips. I was starting to come back down to earth. It was too intense. I couldn't take it. I opened my eyes and looked at my son. He was looking at our sex organs. He looked almost painfully aroused.

We needed to work some shit out. Right here, right now. David must have sensed me looking at him because he looked up at me. I made a whimpering face, pleading for him to take mercy on me.

"Daavid," I whined. He wouldn't. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them back behind my head as he climbed over me and started humping against me. Our wet, slippery genitals were sliding all over each other. Finally, he went a little further back and his cock head caught the opening of my cunt. He stopped and slowed. His dick was in me now. Just the head and he pulled all the way out. Then back in.

1...34567...9