T-Girl Fantasy Island Pt. 01

Story Info
An Introduction.
4.1k words
4.69
69.1k
125

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again, As always, I would like to thank you readers for your votes and comments. I am still learning the ropes of writing so I appreciate any advice and criticism. I also continue to appreciate RUWild's encouragement and support because without it none of my stories would have made it past my own deviant mind! lol. This part of the story is just an opener to introduce two of the characters and kind of set the tone of the series. I have written a few of the parts already and I'm always going back and revising them. Hopefully, This will be a more finished story than my last series. I hope you enjoy it and please let me know how to improve! Thanks.

*****

T-Girl Fantasy Island

Part One

The morning sun sent its light across the small harbor of the secluded paradise known as Bear Island. Why it was called Bear Island is a mystery itself. Maybe it was an English translation of an older dialect's name for the island. Maybe it was the shape of the inactive volcano on the island vaguely looked like the upturned head of a bear frozen in mid-roar. Who knows?

Such thoughts were not on the mind of the owner of the exclusive Blue Fantasies Resort. Not that you would find the owner's name in any business media report or in social media anywhere. Nor would you find Blue Fantasies Resort at any Travel Office anywhere in the world.

Isabella Cartillone created her establishment to cater to a particular population. One that was small but growing in numbers every day. That population was dominant, driven and highly successful. The result of all that ambition and drive was the buildup of a lot of stress. Isabella knew because she was a member of that population. The Blue Fantasies Resort was designed to relieve that stress in a secluded and discreet (at least from the general public's eyes) manner.

The five foot nine inch beauty had flowing brunette hair though she occasionally had her "blonde moments" too. This morning those luscious flowing brown tresses were flung across her pillow. She moaned softly in her sleep as her legs slowly twisted and flexed in ecstasy under silk sheets. Who could say what she was dreaming. Her soft pink tongue emerged from parted lips as she seemed to lick something only she could see in her dreams. The covers slid down exposing her perfect breasts capped with extremely hard pink nipples.

Her head began to toss from side to side as her apparently erotic dream drove her to climax. She cried out and arched her back off of the soft mattress and groaned as her beautiful brown eyes opened to the morning lit bedroom. She settled contently back down onto the bed and ran her delicate fingers across her nipples. Sighing happily she dipped one hand under the sheets to her more private regions. Running her fingers through the soft hair she found, she pulled a handful of that hair up from under the sheets. The young man's head emerged with a cheerful smile.

"You were sleeping so peacefully, Madam, I could only think of one way you should wake," said the young man. His dimples deepened with his smile making Isabella's heart skip slightly faster. He took a pause to wipe his lips still coated from his exertions under the sheets.

"Adam, you have got to wake me like that more often!" She said happily as she gave her servant a hug. "You really know how to spoil a girl!"

"Your pleasure is my pleasure, Madam," replied Adam happily as he leaned down and took one of her hard nipples between his teeth. She arched her back again and purred in pleasure as she cradled his head to her breast.

After several minutes of deep kissing and roaming hands exploring flesh hidden under silk sheets, the girl flipped the young man on to his back with surprising strength.

"I need you now!" she growled with a hungry stare at the exposed cock in front of her. Taking the head between her soft lips, she ran her tongue delicately around the tip.

Adam moaned as he felt the tips of her white teeth barely scrape his sensitive flesh. Isabella knew this part of pleasure like one that has studied the art of sexual fulfillment all her life, which is exactly what Isabella had done for most of her 35 years.

Her small hand cupped the warm sack beneath Adam's hardening cock. He started to writhe under her skillful manipulations as she slid his cock deep into her mouth and throat.

"Dear God!" he cried out as he grabbed handfuls of her brown hair in passion. Isabella pulled her mouth off of his throbbing cock; a trail of her saliva connected the head of his cock to her lips, as she took his hands out of her hair.

"Remember your place, young man," she commanded in a soft yet stern voice.

"Sorry Madam," Adam responded, meaning it with all of his heart.

"You interrupted my enjoyment of you which is very rude." She replied again in the same soft stern voice. "You will have to make it up to me."

"I am yours to use in any way you desire, Madam," Adam said solemnly.

"Glad to hear it," she chuckled as she walked on her knees up to the young man's bare chest. She settled her nine inch semi hard cock on the young man's lips. "You can continue what you started when you were waking me then."

She slid her cock into the welcoming mouth of her servant and soon the bed was rocking hard reminding her to get anchors to secure the bed to the wall before she put the head board through it.

The banging echoed through the east hallway of the resort as Isabella took her servants mouth and throat in her frenzy to reach climax. Adam reached up the beautiful brunette's body to drag his fingers across her body. Starting at her firm, bouncing breasts, thin, pale streaks trailed after his fingertips over soft tan flesh.

Isabella gripped the head board harder as she used her boy's mouth. Adam's skills had greatly improved since the first night she lured him to her room. He was not so eager once her clothes fell away revealing the shock of a hard cock jutting from her playboy centerfold body instead of the pussy he was expecting.

She recalled how he bolted for the door before she caught him and taking the young man in a firm grip, she drug him back to her bed. The struggle that followed under the sheets excited her greatly as pulling the clothes off the frantic young man exposed more and more of his flesh for her enjoyment.

After several minutes of wrestling, it became obvious to Adam that he was powerless to resist his new boss's desires and he relaxed and allowed her to freely explore his body. He tensed up again as she brought her hard cock to his lips. Another taboo to be broken before he could take his place as her servant.

He briefly struggled to keep his lips closed and jaw clenched shut but the dominant brunette could not be denied. Once he submitted to his boss, the seductive woman opened up a whole new world of sexual pleasure for him. The two of them had little sleep that night as she used him completely before the sun came up.

'Yes,' Isabella thought with satisfaction, 'he has become quite adept at sucking cock.'

With a steady practice from satisfying the needs of her staff (no pun intended), the young man quickly became an expert at handling every cock before him regardless of size or thickness. While Adam's oral skills were highly sought after and appreciated by all the girls here, Isabella reserved one pleasure for herself.

She smiled in memory of that first night. Adam had been such a frightened virgin. Even after she came inside his mouth, he stared fearfully as her rock hard cock slipped from his lips, knowing what had to follow.

She cuddled up to his side, offered him whispered words of reassurance and comfort as she gently guided him to his stomach. The young man, tense with fear, felt the beautiful woman's fingers work their way into the crease of his ass. The teasing and massaging his entrance actually felt good as he reluctantly settled down on the mattress, allowing his boss complete access to his bottom.

Isabella felt his rectum finally relax as she slipped a finger inside him. Years of turning straight men into her willing fuck toys gave her the knowledge and confidence to bend her new boy to her will. Soon a second, then a third finger joined in massaging the inside of that tight ass.

Isabella paused to reach into the table next to the bed and retrieve a bottle of oil which she applied generously to the frightened young man's entrance. Once she rubbed the oil along the length of her shaft, Isabella rolled on top of Adam's broad muscular back and settled herself on his trembling submissive body.

The feel of her firm breasts against Adam's upper shoulders seemed to calm the smaller man under her. Isabella twisted her body to allow her the pleasure of wallowing against the firm young flesh beneath her. The sexual tension in the bed rose with each stroke of her fingers, each whispered word breathed heatedly into the young man's ear. Both knew the moment had come for her to take him.

She continued to murmur sweet words into his ear as she slid a hand down between them to guide her cock to its target. She relished the feel of her hard cock pushing between his resisting oil slicked cheeks; each thrust of her hips rocked her cock closer to his anal entrance. She used her legs to push between his and pry them apart. She felt the boy tense under her, aware of her intentions he tried one last time to resist her invading shaft.

She remembered that girlish shriek that Adam muffled into the pillow as her cock finally slipped past his last defense and into his wonderful body. She held him firmly pinned to the bed, her weight and strength of her arms kept him from breaking free from her embrace. Their bodies glistened with sweat and oil in the dim light of her bedroom. She allowed his passage to stretch and grow accustomed to her thickness before she slowly pulled out of his trembling ass. Halfway out, she paused to bite his ear and shoulder as she slid back inside, deeper with each stroke.

Their bodies moved together in the shadows beneath her sheets. The dominant woman took her pleasure from the servant under her. After several minutes, she could feel his ass tighten its grip, a sign that she had turned yet another straight man into a cock loving whore. She knew the pain had receded for Adam and each thrust of her hips took the young man closer to the paradise only her cock could provide.

Isabella closed her eyes as the memories of her breaking her new servant in on her bed that night and the warm, suction Adam was provided her now drove her into a heated desire to cum. Once again her bed crashed loudly into the wall with each thrust.

In the room across the hall, her partner, Patricia Folsum heard the thuds through the walls. 'I swear that girl will either break the bed or that boy someday.' She thought as her own impressive cock stiffened under her robe. She remembered the thrill of Adam's cute ass when she finally found him alone behind the pool house. Her partner declaring that tight bottom as her private property was like waving a red flag at the redhead executive.

Her cock grew hard as steel at the memory of that wonderful afternoon when Adam tried to remain faithful to Isabella and failed. The memory of having the newly turned servant bent over in back of the pool house, shorts around his ankles, holding on to the house siding for dear life, filled her head with a haze of lust.

After that wonderful day, she had made it a point to corner Adam every chance she could, forbidden candy was such a weakness, so sue her. She had to admit that her partner had created a masterpiece of pleasure giving with that young man. Patricia also knew she would not be able to concentrate on work that day until her own needs were satisfied so she walked down the hallway in search of relief.

At the end of the wide hallway, she spotted Keiko, a beautiful young Japanese girl. Keiko's body was barely contained in her maid's uniform. Her full breasts looked even larger on her four foot six inch frame. Her round ass was only half covered by her short skirt, exposed two perfectly shaped half-moons of flesh that invited Patricia's caress.

The five foot eleven inch amazon walked up behind the young maid as she arranged the flowers in a vase on the glass table in front of a large bay window that overlooked the cliffs and sea. Wrapping her arms around the short girl, Patricia leaned down to a delicate ear and whispered, "Good morning dear Keiko."

"Good morning, Ma'am" the Japanese girl politely answered back. She had grown used to being handled by the staff of the resort and didn't mind especially when it was Patricia doing the handling.

"I think we can find something more valuable for you to be doing than arranging flowers my dear girl," murmured the woman as she nibbled on the soft shell of Keiko's ear. With that, Patricia easily lifted the young girl into her arms and carried her back to her room, kicking the door shut behind her closing off the two lovers away from the rest of the resort.

She placed her tiny prize on her huge bed and then dropped her silk robe. The emerald green lingerie she was wearing matched the redhead's eyes exactly as she stepped up to the young girl who had happily scrambled onto her knees. Keiko gripped Patricia's hard cock in her small hands and guided it into her warm wet mouth. Patricia moaned at the suction the little Japanese girl expertly applied as she slid that magnificent cock over her twisting tongue and onward down her throat.

Soft brown Asian eyes remained fixed on intense green eyes as the two women stared at each other, both lovers completely lost in the moment. Keiko's soft throat muscles began to massage the executive's wonderfully hard cock. Patricia ran her fingers through the girl's soft straight black hair that fell back just brushing those perfect shoulders.

Patricia gently rocked her hips while holding her small lover's head in position. She savored the delicate warm envelope of the girl's mouth. The skillful grasp and release of Keiko's neck muscles as she began to suck her lover in earnest. Keiko's dark eyes sparkled in pleasure as she let her teeth softly scrape the dominant woman's shaft exciting her lover even more.

The tall redhead began thrusting harder in to the girl as she felt her first climax of the morning cause her cock to swell. Patricia groaned as she shot several short hot blasts of cum down the beautiful Japanese girl's throat.

Sighing, Patricia pulled her still rock hard cock out of the girl's throat and leaned down to kiss her deeply. Sensing her taller lover's desires, Keiko crawled up onto her hands and knees, looking coyly over her shoulder at the redhead whose eyes were fixed hungrily at that perfect ass that the maid's skirt no longer hid.

With a growl, the hungry redhead chased the girl deeper onto the bed and began unbuttoning the uniform that shielded that succulent flesh she craved. Soon the tiny Japanese servant was bare, her shaved pussy red and wet and eager to be filled. Patricia leaned back to rid herself of her sexy bed clothes and she threw herself on top of the tiny girl.

Their bodies crashed together as mouth sought eager mouth. The dominant woman on top thrust her tongue deep into the willing girl's mouth where it was greeted by an equally skilled sharp pink tongue. The two women continued to kiss deeply, moaning and growling into each other as the larger woman settled down on top of her tiny young lover.

Keiko wiggled contently as she luxuriated in the warmth of soft fragrant skin; she loved the weight of the larger woman driving her deeper into the mattress. The tiny girl opened her legs and hooked them around the thick shapely thighs of the woman on top of her. She relished her larger lover's breasts pillowing around her own. Soft flesh met soft flesh taking the two ladies higher in erotic passion,

"Not so fast, little one," chided the sexy resort executive. "I haven't had breakfast yet."

"Of course, Ma'am" answered the small Japanese girl breathlessly as she opened her legs even wider offering herself to her satisfy her lover's appetite.

With a playful growl, Patricia settled between those dusky, smooth thighs and clamped her mouth hungrily onto the sweet offering between. Keiko cried out as the redhead worked her thick strong tongue between the delicate lips and folds and deep into the warm sweet depths of the Asian's throbbing cunt.

Keiko bucked helplessly as she clawed at the sheets in sweet sexual agony. Patricia smiled wickedly into that quivering pussy as she savaged the girl's delicate flesh in her desire to drink those sweet juices she knew she would soon enjoy.

Locking her lips around a clit that felt like a tiny hard pearl in a sea of wet warm softness, Patricia sucked softly at first as her lover nearly came off the mattress. Keiko's thighs clamping tightly around her lover's head as her feet tapped spastically against Patricia's lower back.

The executive enjoyed the mewling cries from the young girl as she thrust her fingers into the tiny rosebud under that wet pussy she was feasting on. Watching for the telltale quake and shiver of smooth tight stomach muscles let Patricia know her lover was close to orgasm, she clamped her mouth over the entire hot entrance and sucked deeply. The girl's hips bucked and thrashed as she climaxed sending a flood of sweet cum into the redhead's eager mouth.

After swallowing her delicious breakfast down for the next several minutes, Patricia sent her gifted tongue deep into the exhausted girl's cunt searching for any leftover's she may have missed. The spent girl offered no resistance as Patricia grabbed a small shapely leg and turned her lover onto her stomach.

She lay down on top of the tiny girl, moving the straight black locks away from the soft delicate neck hidden beneath. Kisses and gentle bites brought the tiny girl back from the darkness of her last climax and wakened her to even more desires. Once again she was aware of the weight of the big redhead on top of her. She felt the woman grind her firm breasts into her sweaty back. She groaned in surrender at the vulnerable position her demanding lover had her in now.

Patricia kissed and bit her way between the small girl's relaxed shoulders, then trailed her kisses down that smooth back working her way to that which she desired most now. The most incredible round ass she has ever had the joy to encounter from male or female. Biting each flawless globe she thrust her tongue into the dark fragrant valley between. Patricia wormed her tongue down the hot wet ass crease until she found the delicate flower of the girl's most private entrance.

Prying those wonderfully firm cheeks apart, Patricia drove her stiff tongue deep into her lover's ass. The girl bolted up onto her elbows hugging the large pillow to her chest as she cried out. Her black hair fanning over the tops of her shoulders as she turned her head to look down over her back and lock gazes with the woman plundering her delicate rear. Patricia relished the look on her young lover's face but her throbbing cock demanded its turn at the delicious ass her tongue was currently enjoying.

Rising up from her feast, Patricia kissed the young girl's ass cheeks and lower back once each before she reached into the top drawer of her bedside table. Drawing out a bottle of her favorite strawberry flavored lube, she coated her menacing cock while eyeing the beauty in her bed.

Keiko knew that look and knew better than to move from her position on her hands and knees.The big redhead once again was behind the tiny Japanese girl who settled her head down on the pillows while raising her perfect ass in offering to her dominant lover.

Keiko's senses were heightened as they always were right before she was taken by Patricia this way. Her small hard nipples dug into the soft sheets beneath her as her white teeth bit her full lower lip as she focused on the nerves in her exposed ass. She felt the wet saliva cooling her entrance, the muscles inside her ass still tingling from the oral ravaging Patricia had just given her. Her little pussy was aching with need.

12