Take A Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Max…” she cooed softly, her soft lips brushing against his ear, “I need you inside me… please…” She could hardly believe she was saying it but she couldn’t deny she meant it. He smiled nervously at her as he slid his hands to her hips and slowly pulled her panties off, thinking that at any moment he’d wake up and this would all be a dream. She lifted her hips slightly to help him remove her last bit of clothing. He then quickly shucked his pants and wriggled into position, side by side facing each other. He smiled at her lovingly, slowly caressing her thigh and smoothing his hand up her body to gently cup her breast and rub his thumb across her nipple. They kissed passionately and she reached down to gently stroke his shaft, which was rubbing against her inner thigh, and slowly guided it to its destination. He lightly slid the head along her slit, asking permission with his eyes. She looked into those eyes, her firm breasts glistening with sweat as they rose and fell quickly with her heavy breathing, and nodded her assent, smiling contentedly. “Make love to me Max.”

Her hand gently touched his cheek as his found its way to her hip, slowly pulling her onto him. She whimpered softly as he entered her, taking his time to let her feel him a little bit at a time, relishing every endless moment. Her lips found his and they kissed warmly, parting occasionally to let a sigh or moan escape. Her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him as he finally entered her fully. She nibbled his earlobe playfully, whispering how much she loved the way he filled her. His hand smoothed along her thigh, squeezing and caressing, feeling the softness and firmness. She buried her face in his strong shoulder, constricting around him and digging her nails gently into his back from the wonderful sensations as their bodies writhed against each other, causing his thickness to move gently around inside her and his body to brush lightly against her clit. She had been with a man before but she had no idea it could feel this good, especially with a virgin.

He held her gently but firmly against him as he pressed his lips to hers, delicately parting her lips with his tongue and feeling all along her toned thighs and the soft skin of the small of her back. Their tongues met and intertwined, gliding and caressing each other as their hands did the same. He wanted to stay like this forever, her warm soft slender figure sensually wrapped around him, their hearts beating in unison, their souls joined as one. He slowly pulled his lips away from hers to press them to the base of her neck, licked and sucked his way back up bit by bit. He grinned at the soft sounds she made as he pleasured her, and especially the feel of her tongue eagerly gliding up and down his neck. He usually considered himself lucky to get a hug from a girl and could hardly believe he was being given the honor of this experience. Steadily he began to draw himself back out of her, taking it just as slow as he did on the way in, making sure not to draw all the way out. He wanted to thank her for choosing him by giving her the best night of her life. She bit her lip as the sensations rolled through her and gladly pulled him in with her arms and legs as he began to enter her again.

Time seemed to stretch on endlessly, the rest of the world ceasing to exist save for that little tent and the two bodies linked together inside. They felt and licked and kissed, discovering the secrets of each others bodies as he carefully drew out of her and gradually filled her again in a slow gentle rhythm. Sweat glistened on their writhing bodies as they melded together, the soft sounds of their gentle lovemaking occasionally punctuated by a squeal of joy or a moan of bliss. She felt her whole body begin to practically vibrate as she neared orgasm, and could tell he was on the verge as well. He felt like he might explode at any moment, the top of the mountain finally in sight but wanting to make it last as long as possible. She smiled to herself… he wanted to make sure she had her orgasm before he did. Ladies first. Her body tensed from head to toe as the orgasm rolled through her like a crashing wave just as he released himself to climax with her.

He wrapped his arms around her nice and tight, holding her quivering form against his strong chest. She looked up at him with half-closed eyes, lovingly stroking his abs as he gently kissed her once more. Their eyes met, wordlessly communicating everything. She waited to see if he would pull out, but he continued to just hold her. She sighed happily and rested her head on his shoulder, falling asleep in his arms with him inside her. He smiled and gently kissed her forehead. All was right with the world. He closed his eyes and let sleep claim him as well. This was definitely a very good way to stay warm.

12