Take Me, Tom Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie moved closer to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. Her head went to my chest.

I didn't know what to do or how to respond.

"What are you guys doing? Just slumming it on the lakefront today? I was going to call you later, Chrissie, to see if your Tom had arrived."

"Yep," Chrissie said. " I just had to show Tom what I do here. He used to love this place. Now I think we'll head out for some lunch. I'm glad you're here, Em. I wanted Tom to meet you sooner rather than later. What are you doing here on a Sunday? Shouldn't you be home with David and the kids?"

"I...I needed to finish off a few things before Tomorrow. God knows he doesn't mind." Emily sighed.

"Well, have a fabulous day!" Emily said. "And Chrissie, you're glowing! About time!" she said conspiratorially.

Chrissie was blushing.

"Thanks, Em. I feel that way," she said as she looked up at me, still holding me tight.

"Tom. It's a pleasure to finally meet you in the flesh. I'll let you both get on with your day," she said smiling.

She hugged Chrissie, nonchalantly kissing her lips again. It wasn't overtly sexual, but even I could tell there was a certain connection between them. Emily then walked over to me, her arms out.

She hugged me tight and whispered in my ear, "Be good to her, okay? Be kind. She needs you."

"I will," I whispered.

Emily just smiled at me and then smiled at Chrissie.

"See you Monday!" she said and walked down the hall.

Chrissie turned to me and said, "She knows. I...I told her ages ago. She's the only one, I promise. I hope you're not mad."

"Of course not. You obviously needed someone to turn to and she seems nice so...You seem, uh, close to her."

"I am. We are. Tell you what," Chrissie said, changing the subject. "Why not take a walk around here then we can head over to Michigan Avenue and grab some lunch Then we can come back here for a walk along the lake and then head back?" she said.

Without any inhibitions, Chrissie took my hand and we walked through several galleries. I could see the happiness and calmness in her. She looked proud.

Chrissie breathlessly pointed out her current exhibition with almost childlike glee. I was so happy.

She would stop now and then to say, 'Hi' to people she knew, always introducing me as her 'friend.' No one else knew of our true relationship. I hoped.

Chrissie was the perfect guide and took me to the Hopper's and Seurat's. We gradually made our way to the exit and walked down the steps and over to find a restaurant.

We went into her favourite Italian and ordered. It felt like a real date. Chrissie looked simply gorgeous. More than a few men, and women, thought so, too.

Our lunch was lazy and relaxed.

'This' just seemed so right."

We caught up on the change to the lakefront and the city in general. Everything with her felt so natural.

Suitably fed, we strolled over to the lakefront and just enjoyed the sun, the lake and each other. Chrissie took a few 'selfies' and posted them right away.

"With my little brother on the Lakefront!" she posted.

I wasn't too sure about outing myself as her brother. I guess it would just be another hurdle, as and when.

There was no hesitation when we would stop and just hold each other and kiss. In public!

Still, in the back of my mind, I wondered if Chrissie had really thought through 'us'. I had nothing to lose, nothing to really give up. But her. Her (and the kids) lives could be torn apart. Was I being fair falling in love with her? Emily's words ( Be kind) rung through my head. Still, let's enjoy the day and not think too much about the 'what-if's'. There will be plenty of time for that. I thought.

But at the moment, just walking with my hand tight around her waist was all I wanted out of life.

It was beginning to cool down so we headed back to the Art Institute and her car.

We had a joyous drive home, Chrissie's hair blowing in the wind, her luscious smile and her blouse teasingly blowing in the wind.

My hand was on her leg, gently stroking and feeling her. My fingers delved into that deep V, gently petting her.

"Now you know why I wore trousers!" she laughed.

"Two steps ahead of me, Chrissie," I laughed.

"And I always will be," she giggled.

We pulled up to Chrissie's with plenty of time to spare.

She waved and chatted with a few of the neighbours that were outside, introducing me as her brother, for once!

"Did you enjoy today, Tom?" she asked.

"Every moment, sweetheart. Every moment."

I gently grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall, my firm body hovering in front of her. My fingers slowly swept through her hair as I planted little, subtle kisses all over her face.

"Chrissie? You're... you're just so special. So wonderful!" I whispered as I leant in and gently fondled her breasts.

"Ohh, Tom. You're the wonderful one here!"

I gently grabbed her by the neck, pinning her head against the wall. My other hand went to the belt on her trousers, pulling at the small leather belt.

"Tom...Tom...we...I can't...I..."

"Shhhh," I whispered. "I'm not going to...fuck you. I...I...want to taste you, Chrissie."

"Oh, God, Tom!" she moaned.

Her hands were around my neck, holding me firmly against her lips. I undid the zip and almost growling, I pulled it down. I dipped my hand into her wet panties. I ran two fingers over her little tuft of hair and slid them along her creamy slit.

"Remember," I hissed, "I'm not going to...fuck you!"

Chrissie uttered a long moan.

I ran my fingers up and down pussy, never straying into her.

"You like that, Chrissie? Hmmm? Do you like your brother playing with your creamy cunt?"

"Oh God, Tom! Yes!"

"Do you want to cum on my fingers or...in my mouth? Hmm, Chrissie? Where?"

"Your mouth!" she almost screamed. "I want to cum in my brother's mouth!"

I kept rubbing, slowly gliding across her clit.

My other hand was playing with her panties, teasingly, as I grabbed the sides and acted like I was going to pull them down. My other hand was still firmly around her neck.

"Undo your blouse!" I taunted.

She coyly undid one button, then another until her blouse opened to me.

"God, Chrissie you're so...beautiful."

I licked her lips, hearing a deep guttural sound come from her.

I pulled my fingers from her panties and brought them to her mouth. I slowly rubbed them across her lips, Chrissie's tongue coming out to lick them.

"Ohh, Tom. Please? Please?"

I kissed her wet lips as I began moving down, my wet mouth latching onto her blouse that covered her bra and breasts. I sucked and bit the material, Chrissie groaning as I did so.

I pushed her trousers down to the floor. Chrissie haphazardly kicked them off. I knelt and looked at her delicate white laced panties.

I kissed them.

Chrissie pulled my head in, looking for any relief I might give her. I pushed her hands aside. I looked at her growing wet spot and leant in and kissed it, then long little licks with my eager tongue. Chrissie tried to pull her panties down but I pushed her hands away again. She spread her legs a bit more, inviting me to suck her panties even more.

I brought my hands around to her rear and toyed with her ass cheeks. God, they felt so wonderful encased in the soft material. I buried my face in her panty-covered cunt and just kissed and licked her.

"Tom...Tom, please."

I ignored her.

I kept my tongue on her, slowly licking her up and down. I could almost feel her little clit, begging to get out, begging to be sucked. Her smell was exhilarating. I would never get enough. I kept the pressure up as my tongue licked her again and again. I brought two fingers to her and rubbed her with those. First my tongue, then my fingers.

"Ohh, Tom...inside, please. Inside!" she hissed.

Chrissie's hold on my head was tighter. She began to thrust her hips into my face, fucking me.

I kept putting delicious pressure on her clit, running my face and tongue over her. I played with her soft ass, trying desperately to have my Chrissie cum. I could feel her warm juices flowing from her, her panties soaked so much they were transparent.

"Ohh, Tom...please...just."

And she screamed out, pushing her cunt onto my face, her hands keeping my head there whilst she rubbed her orgasm over me.

I could feel her cum and licked her until she creamed my face.

I knelt there, sucking her cum from her gauzy panties.

I was making the most ungentlemanly slurping noises as I sucked her, swallowed her.

Chrissie slowly slipped to the floor.

"God, Tom," she smiled. "I have NEVER cum like that before! You truly do have a memorable tongue!" she giggled. "I so wish you could fuck me right now," she sighed with glazed eyes.

"Hold me, Tom. Kiss me."

I cradled her in my arms, inhaling the scent of her hair.

"I'm in love with you, Tom," she whispered.

"And I, you," I said whilst stroking her.

After basking in her post-orgasm for ten minutes, she went to get up.

"Okay. You stay here. I'm going to get cleaned up and shower. Your car should be here soon," she said as her lips tenderly touched mine."

I watched as she rose and walked towards the hallway, her panty-covered ass teasing me.

She stopped and hooked her fingers in her panties.

Seductively she pulled them down, those two luscious globes tantalisingly close. She turned around and her smouldering eyes met mine.

She slowly wiped her pussy with the flimsy material.

She dropped them in my lap.

"You may want...these?" she rasped and turned and walked away.

I somehow managed to move to the settee and moulded myself into it. I didn't bother cleaning myself up. I wanted her scent on me. I had every intention of jacking myself off into her wet panties but the doorbell rang.

Fuck! I thought.

I made sure I was somewhat presentable. I opened the door and was met by a petite woman.

"Tom Lawrence?" she asked quizzically.

"That's me, yes. Thanks for being so prompt in bringing the car." We went outside and checked it over then went back inside to sign all the paperwork.

I motioned her to have a seat on the settee and horrifyingly saw Chrissie's panties laying there.

She saw them.

I have no idea why I said what I did but...

"They're my sisters," I said looking into her deep blue eyes.

"Really?" she stammered, her face turning a bright red.

I just shirked. "Yes."

"That's, well, hot!" she said and blushed.

She quickly regained her demeanour and had me sign the documents. She handed them to me and waited as if she was waiting for me to speak.

I just thanked her and led her to the door.

She turned her head and had a long glance at Chrissie's panties. "Enjoy the...car," she said with a smile.

I balled up Chrissie's panties and slid them into my pocket.

One never knows.

I grabbed a bottle of wine for us and strolled outside to her deck table and chairs. I poured each a glass and just sat, enjoying the peace and silence. I brought the Sunday papers out so caught up on Chicago politics and whatever else was going on. I did need to get my schedule ready for tomorrow but that would wait.

Chrissie came out in a bit.

"Was that your car?" she asked.

" Yes. All sorted."

"What did you get? Some big, flash motor?" she said with her terrible British accent.

I could only laugh.

"No. Nothing flashy. Just something to get me to and fro. I'll save the flashy car for London," I laughed.

"What car do you have?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"Just a little runaround. It gets me from A to B," I stated, trying to put her off from asking more.

"Yeah. Sure!" she smirked. "You're 33, making oodles of money...I bet you have something cool," she smiled.

"I like it," is all I would say.

"Humph," she sighed. "I'd love to see your idea of a 'runaround'," she laughed.

"Anyways," changing the subject. "I need to get some things together tonight for work tomorrow. It may take a few hours? I hope you didn't have anything planned for tonight? I also need to iron a few shirts so if you would pull out your iron and ironing board later, I'd appreciate it. I don't need to do it now but at some point, okay?"

"That's fine, Tom. I had something I wanted to, well, try out so this works out fine. Would you like an early-ish dinner? I can put something together for us," she said.

"That sounds great but let's just sit here for a while and enjoy. I'll help you with dinner, okay?"

"I love your house, Chrissie. You picked out a wonderful place."

"Well, we sold the old house, as you know, and my lawyer made him buy this one for me. I couldn't bear to live in the old house. Too many bad memories."

"Can I ask...is it your name alone?"

"My lawyer made sure of THAT! All mine," she said. "No mortgage or anything. I had a good lawyer," she giggled.

"I see you use the extra room as an office, too? Good thinking there. I'm so pleased for you Chrissie."

"Thanks, Tom," she murmured.

We sat there and chatted as the late afternoon sun was setting.

"By the way, exactly how close are Emily and you, if you don't mind me prying?"

"Don't, Tom. It's fine. You're here now and that's what's so important. Em...Emily helped me through everything when it was all falling apart. I'm not sure I would have come through it as well without her. We, well, became very close. We sort of found comfort with each other, okay? We helped each other. And yes, I can tell from the look in your eyes, we have spent time with each other, okay? I love her. Differently from how I love you but yes, I do love her. Satisfied?" she smirked.

"For now, sweetheart. I'm not upset or anything. I'm just so pleased you found each other, okay?"

"This is the first time in ages I have felt this relaxed, Tom. Thank you," she sighed.

"I cannot even imagine what you had been going through. I'm truly sorry I wasn't here for you."

"Don't, Tom. You're here now. That is what matters, okay?"

"I am, Chrissie. For as long as..." and I cut myself off.

"Finish what you were going to say, Tom. For as long as...?"

"Chrissie, I really shouldn't," I stammered.

"And why not? Say it, Tom."

"For as long as you'll have me," I said.

Chrissie placed her glass down and rose from her chair. She walked around the table and pulled my chair out. Slowly she lifted her legs and straddled me.

"How about...forever?" she sighed and leant in and kissed me.

"That sounds wonderful but let us see what you say in three weeks, okay?"

She slapped my chest.

"Now it's YOUR turn to behave! I want you in my life. The kid's

life. Here! With us! I'm in love with you, brother."

And she kissed me again.

She went to say more but I just put my fingers to her mouth and said, "Shhh."

"DON'T you 'shush' me! Don't you get it? This. This here has been building for, well, years. You know it. I know it. DON'T spoil this, Tom. Please. Don't spoil it."

"All I'm saying is that I shall wait to hear those words in three weeks, okay?"

"Well, keep up with that and you just may not! Just behave, Tom. Embrace what we have. I'm not a silly 18-year-old kid. I've thought and thought about 'this'. Forever. Just don't spoil it!"

"I only hope I live up to your reality, okay? I'm, I'm only thinking of you. I want this. I always have. Over the next weeks, I really need you to explain to me how you've 'thought' this all out. As I said, you have so much more to lose than I."

"Don't fucking spoil this!"

"Chrissie, I won't be the one to spoil this. Believe me."

"Okay. I believe you." she almost sobbed.

"Come here. Come on. Deep breaths. I'm here, Chrissie. Forever if you'll have me. They can throw anything they want at us. I'm here. If we get disowned and run out of town, I'm here. Okay?"

"You better be."

"Okay, dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah. Come on. Let's see what we can come up with."

She kissed me again and lifted herself off me. She took my hand and we went into the kitchen. I opened her fridge to see what she had in there.

Hmmm, I thought.

"You have a lot of bits and bobs here. How about I make us a frittata? I see you have sweet potatoes there. Any sourdough bread? Sound good to you?" I asked.

"That sounds wonderful, Tom. You're cooking or am I? she laughed.

"I'll sort this out, okay? You just peel the potatoes for me then you can watch a REAL pro at work!" I laughed.

"But you said I was a pro?"

"And I just said 'REAL' pro," I laughed.

"Humph! I'll be the judge of that," she said sarcastically.

I pulled things out of the fridge and started chopping away.

"You okay, now?" I asked quizzically.

"Everything's good, Tom. We're good," she smiled and came to me and gently kissed me.

Chrissie found me a frying pan so I was set. Chrissie cut up the sweet potato and I threw some herbs and a bit of olive on them and mixed them up. I threw the mixture into the oven.

"That's me finished," she smiled. "I'm just going to sit here, drink and watch The Pro!"

"Damn," I said. "The pressures on!" I said exasperated.

Another "Humph" came from Chrissie's mouth.

"You'll see!" I promised.

"Humph."

We chatted about mom and dad and tried to make plans to go and see them.

"How do you think they'll take to us?" I asked.

"Well, it can one of two ways so...I don't know. They know we're close but this close, hmmm?" Chrissie sighed. " Either way, we're doing this, okay?"

"I know we are, Chrissie. I know." I walked over to her and kissed her.

"Would you set the table for us, Chrissie?"

"I guess I can do that," she said mockingly.

"What a gal," I said with sarcasm.

The potatoes were almost finished so I whipped up the eggs and let them sit. Chrissie was watching me. I laughed to myself.

I sautéed the vegetables in the pan, then sprinkled a bit of cheese over them. I whipped the eggs one more time and poured them into the skillet.

I started the mixture on the cooker then threw the iron pan in the oven to finish.

I took the potatoes out and let them sit.

"Plates?" I asked.

"God! I have to do everything!" she laughed.

"Would you cut the bread up too, as long as you're not doing anything?"

"Watch it, buster," she grinned.

The eggs were ready so I put the pan in the oven.

I divided the sweet potatoes between both plates. Chrissie had the bread ready. I pulled the skillet out and caught Chrissie smiling. I brought the pan over to the table and placed it on the mat.

I cut Chrissie a nice slice. Her eyes were devouring it. I put a slice on my plate and sat.

Lifting my glass, I clinked hers.

"To you, Chrissie. And dinner!"

We both tasted it.

"Christ, Tom! Where the heck did you learn to cook? This is...marvellous!"

"Oh ye of little faith, eh? I've picked up a few dishes over the years," I said.

We ate with bubbling excitement. I guess the beginning of 'The Talk' went well! This all depends on Chrissie. I only hope I had made that clear.

Little steps, I told myself.

I helped her clear up then we headed to the front room.

We chatted, held hands and just relaxed in each other's company.

"Are you going to get your things together for tomorrow? If so, I'll go do what I need to sort."

"Thanks, Chrissie. I'll get started on it all now."

I went to the spare bedroom and grabbed my computer and papers.

Chrissie slowly moved down the hallway.

"See you in a bit," I said.

She just turned to me and smiled.

I got stuck in, pulling up everything I would need and sorting it all. Chrissie had turned the music on for me and it helped.

I could hear her rustling around in the bathroom, which I thought was strange as she had a shower before dinner but didn't question it too much.

Two hours had gone by and I was fairly caught up.

I closed down everything and set the paperwork aside, ready to slip into my briefcase. I put my feet up and sighed.