Take Me, Tom Pt. 24-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum, Tom. Go on. Cum in my hand. Cum on my cunt, Tom. Soak me, baby," she growled and I erupted, my cum spewing out and landing on her stomach, dripping down. Chrissie reacted to the first stream and aimed the head of my prick at her cunt as I let loose another strong burst of my semen. My hips pumped forward, letting another stream of my thick liquid over her pussy. It looked so...so erotic.

"C'mon, Tom. One more. One more for me..." she hissed, as I emptied my balls on her.

Chrissie smiled, so pleased with herself. Her hand went to her cunt and she wiped up a glob of spent sperm and delicately licked her fingers. She kindly washed my sensitive cock clean, licking her lips to tease me even further. I grabbed her tightly by her wet hair and pulled her mouth to mine. I bit her lower lip, then kissed her. I pulled back from the kiss and Chrissie smiled so angelically.

"I love you, Tom," she whispered. "Now. Out!" she rasped.

I swatted her ass and stepped out of the shower, and grabbed a towel.

"And good morning to you, darling," I laughed, drying myself off. "And yes, I'll take you shopping, okay? Just tell me where and what time, okay. I'm so fucking easy, aren't I?" I laughed.

"You have no idea HOW easy you are, Tom!" she smirked.

"I'll ask Janet if she would stay and help the kids with dinner," she said, as she finished washing herself.

Chrissie stepped out, and I wrapped her in her fluffy towel, kissing her. I stepped over and brushed my teeth and shaved quickly so we could share the basin.

"We need a bigger bathroom, Tom," she remarked, as she handed me her brush to straighten her hair.

"One day, darling. It would probably be better if you didn't have so much crap in here," I said, sarcastically.

"Humph," was her only reply. I swatted her butt with the brush, and went to get dressed.

I hadn't heard the kids so knew I had a few minutes to spare.

I picked out a shirt, and waited for Chrissie to choose a tie. I knew she liked the little things.

I went into the kitchen and got the kid's breakfast ready. Any minute now, the house would be filled with either their joy or grumpiness. Either was fine with me.

Chrissie pootled out in a bit, dressed in a pair of dark, tailored trousers and a simple, starched white blouse. She was always a

vision to me.

We had breakfast together and talked about our day and what we thought would be happening. I was ready to head out as I wanted to get an early start.

I hugged the kids then wrapped my arms around Chrissie and kissed her like any attentive husband would his wife. My affection for their mother never seemed to affect the kids. They saw it as something common and natural. I guessed getting them used to our little ways was best.

Chrissie walked me to the front door. I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her goodbye. "Call me later sweetheart?" I asked.

"I shall, darling. Have a good one," she smiled, and I was off.

Chrissie POV

Janet showed up to take the kids to school and she was happy to sort them out later. I told her we wouldn't be late though. I hugged the kids, and her, and I was off. I couldn't wait to get to work. To see Em. Everything was happening so fast. The only constants were Tom and Em, even though they were both the sources of the strain.

I was at work in no time, or at least it seemed that way. I walked the corridors 'til I came to my office. I saw the light was on and knew Em would be in already. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Em looked at me and smiled.

"Tell me ALL about it!" she squealed.

I could only laugh at her. "Forget it! Let's get to work," I teased.

"No way! I want details. NOW!" she laughed. "Did Tom, uh, treat you well,?" she asked.

"Like a slut and a princess, Em," I giggled. "Now. Enough! I don't need you in a state today! David? What happened?"

"I wussed out. He came in around ten, didn't say a hell of a lot and went to bed. Tonight, for sure, Chrissie. I'm adamant. Tonight! I'm tired of being strung along. I'm not upset anymore, I just want to begin my new life. I feel nothing for him now. I've done too much thinking and looking at myself these past few days. It's over, and the sooner the better. I'll ask him to leave. Period. I'm pretty

resigned now so..." she sighed.

I walked over and hugged her tight. "We'll be fine, Em. I love you and we'll be fine," I whispered.

"And Tom?" she asked, with hesitation.

"Em, he hasn't said as much, but he gets it. He gets us. It's a steep curve for him, as it is for us, but he's coming around. When I asked if you could stay, there was no hesitation, at all! He did say...one thing though. He has one stipulation. No sex," I said, then Em

interrupted me.

"What do you mean NO SEX? Forget it, I'll sleep in a ditch then," she laughed.

"Behave, Em. I'm trying to be serious here!" I replied gruffly.

"Oops. Sorry," she replied, with faux sincerity.

"I'm serious. He likes you. He does, but the whole sex thing is weirding him out. He just needs to come out of his comfort zone. It has to be natural for him. I can't go forcing you two together

anymore. I'm sorry if that's what I've been doing, but it's so

important you both like, and maybe even, love each other. I know, I'm a manipulating bitch but hey...He'll get there, Em...that is, if you want him to get there? Could you accept both of us? Really?" I wondered.

"Chrissie, I love you. I've always seen what he sees in you, and I see what you see in him. I'm... I'm jealous if truth be told. I told him as much at the auction. I see your love, your connection. You belong with each other, anyone can see that. I...I just hope you still want...me. After all, here's this guy who loves you, adores you, fucks you rotten and cares for you...and the kids! My God, woman, what more could any woman want. I...I just wonder where I, well, fit in," she sighed, a trace of sadness creeping out of her.

"You...you fit in with me...and I am certain, with us. I just know it, okay, Em? We need to take our time, not years or even months, but I can see it, Em. It's what I want...and hope it's still what you want...and need," I said, my honesty flowing from my heart. "Now, kiss me so we can get some work done!" I laughed.

Em walked towards me, tall, elegant, stunningly beautiful and she put her arms around ME. Of all people, me.

We embraced then softly kissed. She smacked my bottom and we headed for the display archive, happy that we had talked.

The day went quickly. I had a meeting with Mr Standen, outlining what they were doing on my leave. Everything was under control and Em didn't appear to have too much extra work on her plate. We were still on target to finish the exhibit. We still had weeks to do, but I'm pleased all was on course.

I met up with Em later. I told her Tom was taking me shopping after work for new lingerie. Would she like to come along?

"Is this your new 'London' lingerie?" she asked, teasing me.

"Not really. He's been ruining mine ever since he arrived. I kept threatening to have him take me out to buy new pieces. Last night was the final straw!" I laughed.

"You really are a slut, aren't you? Of course, I'd love to come along," she giggled.

"Wonderful! And yes, I can be...but you know that already, don't you?"

The rest of the day went well. I called Tom and asked if he would meet me at the Institute and we'd walk over Michigan Avenue and spend his money. I told him Em was coming along.

"This is going to cost me, isn't it?" he laughed.

"Without a doubt, Tom. You had better check your credit limit," I snickered.

I found Em and told her, "Tom's treating us, whether he knows it or not. I think it's best we get him used to buying for two, don't you think? Where should we take him...and don't say Bloomingdales!" I laughed, feeling a teeny bit bad for his coming credit card bill.

"You're terrible, Chrissie," Em admonished me...but she didn't say 'no' either! "Your poor brother! But, there are a few 'nicer' places on the 900 block so we could just...have a look?" she laughed.

We were at a good stopping point around three-thirty. We locked up the cabinets and had a relaxing coffee, waiting for Tom.

"What about David? Won't he wonder where you are?" I asked.

"Truthfully, probably not, but I'll message him and say I'm going to be a bit late. I just hope he's home when I get there. I'm doing this, Chrissie," she said, determined to begin her new life.

"Come here, darling," I said, holding her close. "You know where we live, okay? Perhaps get a little overnight bag ready...just in case. It's up to you, Em. I know what it's like to be in the same house as an asshole cheater so..."

"Thanks, Chrissie," she sniffled. "Come on, let's go meet Tom. That'll cheer me up," she half-smiled.

We walked back down the corridor to the main hall. I had just had a text from Tom saying he was a few minutes away. I took Em's arm and we walked out of the Institute and stood near the bronze lion that Tom had me against a week ago.

We both saw him strolling, so nonchalantly, towards us. The three of us smiled. Em and I walked towards him and I hugged him. He kissed me so tenderly. He turned to Em, and with some hesitation, he embraced her the same. She lifted her head and he kissed her, just as sweetly. I was so touched.

Tom broke away and laughed. "So, where are you taking me?" he said, knowing full well this was going to be a trying afternoon.

"Follow us, buster. We know the way," I giggled as we each took an arm and showed him the way.

I smirked to myself as we walked along. This handsome man with two striking ladies, their arms looped through his. Hmm?

Tom pestered us with questions, but mainly he wanted to be sure we were both okay. He knew how trying the last few days had been. I think he knew all was good by our greeting. I was so pleased that there was no hesitation between Em and him. I just knew this was going to work.

We crossed the street and headed towards Michigan Avenue. It was a gorgeous day for us. The shop Em and I had chosen was just down a bit. I saw the sign, Equiniti. We stopped and did a little window shopping first. Tom's face looked ashen. He had noticed the prices.

Too bad, I thought. You're going to treat us both.

Tom held the door for us as we walked into the air-conditioned store. The interior was beautiful, tastefully merchandised and brimming with all manner of lingerie. Tom was in heaven.

"So...who's first," he said. He was like a kid in the proverbial candy store.

"Why not let us browse then we can show you? Stay close though, Tom," we giggled. He knew those giggles were going to be expensive.

I smiled to myself as I saw him fondle a few pieces, then kept a straight face when he looked at the prices.

"Better than Bloomingdales, Em?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Just a bit!" she enthused. She whispered to me, "What can we, uh, buy? Is it really okay? I don't want to get too much."

"Tom?" I called him over. "Em wants to know what she can get? She doesn't want to get too much," I asked, knowing we were here to be spoiled.

Tom smiled. "Whatever you two want. My treat. Just don't go too crazy?" he asked, hopefully.

"Tom," I asked. "Would you be so kind as to pick out a few things for Em and me? Please? You know my size. Em, Tom wants to know what size you are," I said loudly. The sales assistant looked over at us and smiled.

"I'm a 36B, Tom. Find anything nice for me, yet?" she asked, taking the lead on my teasing. "Oh, I'll need matching panties if you find anything." Em was getting into this!

If she thought my brother was to be fazed, she was sadly mistaken. He knew the game we were playing, and was not prepared to let it go. His face remained calm and blush free. Damn!

Tom looked through the racks of bras, to begin with.

"Em? Chrissie? How about this?" he said, not lowering his voice at all. "I think this will look lovely on...you both." The sales assistant stealthily looked up.

It was our turn to blush. One to zero for Tom.

Em and I walked over to him and checked out what, and let's be honest, he liked it!

It was a Madison bra at...$148. Each. Christ! Now, I like nice lingerie but $148 for a bra? Fine, Tom. You asked for it!

He had good taste though. The item was a full-size, deep plunge bra with a flower design, trimmed in lace.

"We'll take two of these, please? One in a 34A and the other a 36B. Thank you so much," I said to the svelte lady.

I complimented Tom on his taste.

"And these?" he said, holding up the most divine balcony bra. We both rushed over, giggling like two schoolgirls. Lace crossing with tulle spaghetti straps at $217 friggin' dollars!

"We'll take two of these also, ma'am," I said to the lady.

If Tom wants to play, then let's play! He didn't bat an eye!

How much does this guy make, I thought?

"Tom?" I heard Em call. "What about this one? Do you like this?" she said, holding up a beautiful blue, full cup, floral lace with thin straps. Damn, she does have good taste.

"It's lovely, Em. You'll look delicious in it," and Em blushed!

Tom walked over to Em, and she carefully handed him the bra she had held up.

"And... where are the panties that go with this?" he asked, his voice low and sultry.

Em looked through the rack of panties and pulled one out. She handed it to him.

"I...I think these are them, Tom," she stuttered.

Poor girl, I thought, giggling to myself.

Tom took the material in his hands, his fingers lightly feeling the soft lace. He brought them to Em's face and slowly rubbed the fabric on her cheek. I could see her eyes glaze over. I smiled.

"Mmm, they're nice, Em. Aren't they? I think they'll look delicious...on you," he seductively whispered.

Em slowly put the panties on her growing stack of clothing.

It was my turn to play.

"Tom? Darling? What do you think of this one for me?" I sighed. It was bandeau-style with removable straps, perfect for my small breasts. A snip at $193. The matching panties were extra, of course. At $ 62, how could a girl resist, eh?

Tom did not waver.

"I love it, Chrissie. Get it. It'll suit you," he said, his Cheshire Cat grin so lovely.

I took Em's hand and really started shopping! We both picked out four or five nightwear sets. A girl has to be sensible...sometimes.

After an hour and a half, we were fairly well stocked up.

"You sure this is all?" Tom asked, and he wasn't kidding.

"Well, actually, there's another shop just a few doors down we can pop in to... if that's fine?" I asked, pushing things, or so I thought.

"Wonderful," he said. "We'll pop into there and have a look, that is, if you two aren't tired? I know it's been a long day and all," he smirked.

All the items were beautifully wrapped and bagged. Em and I walked away while Tom paid. I couldn't bear to see the total!

The saleslady probably thought Christmas had come early. Her commission check was going to be huge! Tom told me later that she had handed him a business card, just in case 'the girls' needed anything in the future.

We graciously took our bags and walked out to the soft, lakefront breeze. Em and I both hugged him and thanked him profusely. I'm certain the passerby had a giggle.

I took them a few doors down to another high-end shop.

Tom held the door as we walked in. Whew! Now, this was a lingerie shop with a difference. Seductive bedroom attire? To say the least!

"Tom? Would you pick out a few things for Chrissie and me? Again. You have impeccable taste," Em courteously asked.

"I'd love to, Emily. Why don't Chrissie and you have a look around, too?"

This place would tell me a little more about Tom's hidden kinks, of that I was certain. I could hardly wait!

We giggled when he brought over this soft and tasteful, incredibly sexy, lace collar and cuffs ensemble/ camisole outfit.

"I'm getting you each one of these," he smirked, again.

Em and I looked at each other and beamed. I guess I did need to know Tom a bit better!

Em and I looked around. Their selection wasn't as wide, but we indulged ourselves, and Tom, nonetheless. I think we bought two of everything! After Tom paid, I finally put a stop to the day.

"That's enough, Tom. Really. Thank you so much! We can't wait to try them on...for you?" I said, hopefully. "We really should be getting back, Tom. I'll call Janet and tell her we're on our way. Em, uh, do you want to have me take those home for you? I'm not sure what David will say walking in with three bags of lingerie!" I asked.

"I was going to ask you to keep them, Chrissie. Thanks. I think I may get more use of them at your place than mine!" she laughed. "And, Tom, thank you for spoiling me and, well, us! It means the world to me." Then upping the flirting stakes. "I promise I'll model them for you." she whispered.

"I do look forward to it, Emily," Tom flirted right back.

I hugged them both.

We walked back towards the Institute, laden down with nights' and evenings' of adventures!

Tom had parked on the lakefront, so he pulled me in, and kissed me before we got too close, his tongue sliding between my lips. I moaned into his mouth. I couldn't help it.

He turned and took Em in his arms. My heart was filled with joy as he, just as slowly, met her mouth. This was no friend's kiss. It was a lover's kiss. Or soon to be. Tom could lie to himself, but not to his body...or me. He wanted Em.

We waved Tom goodbye and headed to the parking area, our arms linked together. When we were far enough away, Em turned to me. "Thanks, Chrissie. I love you and...damn, your brother sure can kiss!" she smiled.

"Told you! Oh, Em? And SO much more, sweetie. Did I tell you how well he fucked me last night? I thought I had started the..." and she cut me off.

"Fuck you, slut," she hissed, and kissed me.

I walked Em to her car and hugged her again. I could not hug this woman enough. One more tender kiss, in the relative privacy of the car park, and I headed for mine.

I pulled in forty-five minutes later. Tom had beat me and was on the floor with the kids already. Janet was still there, wanting to catch up with me on the day. I plopped the bags on the floor and hugged them both.

The kids had been fed their favourite Janet meal of spaghetti Bolognese with garlic bread. All the dishes had been done and put away. I invited her outside for a small wine. We sat in the fading sun and talked about her, what she wanted and what she wanted to do. She told me about the degree program she was entering next year. She was going to study anthropology.

"I see you and Uncle Tom have been shopping? Anything, uh, nice?" she asked, her face glowing as she took in the name on the side of the bags.

"Just, uh, a few things for London," I stuttered. "Just a few little things, actually."

"I'll bet they are," she teased.

"Anyway, I just want to say how pleased I am. The kids adore you, Janet, and you've been a lifesaver so many times. Just, thank you," I gushed, and still flustered.

"Can I...say something, Chrissie?" she asked. I wasn't sure I wanted to hear her question but...

"Tom? He's...he's wonderful with David and Chloe. I can see a real bond there. And...with you," she sighed.

"Thanks, Janet. Yes, the kids love him and he loves them. It's been wonderful to have him back. He's moving back here permanently soon. The kids will love having him around," I said, searching for the right words.

"He'll be staying here? With you?"

"Uhh, yes. Until he can get settled at least. God knows how long that will be but yes, the kids are going to love it."

"And you. Obviously," she sighed.

I looked at her eyes and just said, "Yes, Janet. And me," I smiled.

"Well, I just want to say how happy I am for you. Really, I am. You deserve happiness, Chrissie. After all you've been through. I admire you, actually. All you've accomplished, and running a home and everything. I...I just wanted to say that," she said, and went quiet.