Take My Picture--Please.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Wyden. You say the corniest things." She drug us out the door, hell bent for the corner.

A few glasses of good French wine later, the casualties were beginning to pile up. The manager reluctantly asked us to leave because he had been notified by a friend in the police station that a car was on its way to investigate the sudden upsurge in fender benders in a town known as "Fender Bender City", the place where any three-lane street should be able to handle at least five cars abreast (of two delivery trucks).

"I know, I know!" Lisa danced in front of us, clapping her hands. The fender bender epidemic followed us to the hotel. The wine had apparently loosened the inhibitions of this innocent child somewhat. She no longer waited for the wind to blow her micro skirt up, she helped it along a bit. Okay, maybe a lot, but she looked so cute...

"Let's go back to the hotel and Wyden can take some more pictures."

"More pictures? He took all we could think of before."

"Yes, Daddy, but that was before I met Mr. Ben and Mr. Wa. I have some new ideas."

"I'll bet you do", I thought.

Once back in their room, Lisa took over the direction and composition of the shots. She had me take various glamour poses of herself, with excellent taste, in the clothes she had been wearing all day. Then she began to jazz it up a bit.

"Come stand beside me, Daddy. Put your arm around me. Stand a little behind me, about halfway. Put your hand on my hip. Ok, Wyden. Shoot."

She waited until the red-eye flash indicated that the real flash was coming soon and quicker than a flash (got it?), she whipped Daddy's hand up under her crop top. By the time the flash caught them, his hand was firmly grasping his daughter's firm tit. The photographic proof in my camera showed his mouth in the process of opening wider than his jaw was designed for and Lisa's mischievous eyes twinkling.

"What's the matter, Daddy. Don't you like to feel my hard titties?"

"You're going to kill me, daughter. Did your mother put you up to this? I knew it was fishy when she had me double my life insurance before we left."

"All Mom said to me was 'Take good care of your daddy'. Am I taking good care of you, Daddy?"

"Hmmm. I wonder if room service has any nitroglycerin tablets? I have a feeling that I'm going to be needing some."

"Just relax in that chair, Daddy. The show has barely started."

Daddy must have accepted me as one of the pack when he surrendered so completely to her dominance. He didn't say anything about my being there to witness everything or that I was taking pictures by the carload. I was congratulating myself on my recent investment in the biggest memory card available for my camera. There was no danger of running out of "film".

Lisa returned from the closet, arms loaded with dresses and accessories. With no sign of modesty, she stripped off her street clothes and ran into the bathroom for a quick shower. She returned, still glistening with droplets of water clinging everywhere except her hair, which was wrapped in the only garment she wore--a towel.

"I've heard that the water in Parisian hotels isn't safe to drink. If you lick me dry, perhaps you should try not to inhale."

Sadly, that period was undocumented. I was too busy trying not to inhale.

Our gorgeous, voluptuous, uninhibited teenage model went through her entire wardrobe, striking every pose that appealed to her lust, and ours. The camera saved them for future enjoyment.

Then she began to draw Daddy more and more into the scene. She made him get down on his knees like he was proposing to her, while she stood six inches away, without a stitch and appeared haughty. She moved closer and signaled me for another shot. Closer. Shot. Closer. Shot.

Daddy was incapable of motion. Monster had been out of the cage for a long time and refused to be put up.

Closer. Shot. Closer. Shot.

Now his nose was against her clit. His tongue hidden from sight to all those who use only their eyes to see.

Closer. Shot. Closer. Shot.

How do you get closer when you're already touching? She was bending his head back further and further, raising his chin against her pussy and allowing room for his tongue to flick across her clit. Lisa was bent back like she was going under the lowest bar in Jamaica. As she pushed her father's head harder and harder against her cunt, her legs widened around his shoulders. Her inflamed pussy spread wider and wider as if she were trying to swallow his head so he could lick her g-spot from inside.

Daddy groaned and wet his pants, but he never abandoned his post.

He was on his knees, with his daughter balanced above him. His face is pointing directly upwards, allowing the cream from her continuous arousal to flow unimpeded down his throat.

Like a Chinese acrobat, she moved slowly, with utmost grace and balance until she was riding his face completely. Her light body was entirely supported by her father's face, ground into the swamp between her thighs.

She continued to tilt forward, using her hands now to support her weight a bit and guide her motion.

Now I saw her plan. She was doing a mid-air transition into a vertical 69. When her legs were making a victory sign above her father's head, Lisa's face was at his zipper. She had to use her fingers to get the zipper pull into her mouth, but the rest was all mouth action. She got the zipper all the way down and nuzzled his prick out and into her mouth without using her hands for anything except to support some of her weight.

I circled them, snapping shot after shot, from every angle. Then I noticed the remote lying on the table and flicked it to Shazzam! mode.

It was not a pretty sight, folks. Sexy? Oh yeah! But pretty? Naah.

Daddy's prick bucked and heaved. Lisa's jaws clenched. Her juices ran into his eyes and blinded him. The pain caused him to heave and buck. Lisa increased her suction to help maintain her precarious position, prompting poor Daddy to give it all up.

He fucking passed out, or you could say he passed out fucking. Anyway, I thought it was far fucking out and I guess Monster did too, because he started spraying the lucky fucking couple with goo.

"You've had the rest, now try the best." Lisa had crawled onto the bed and was holding her pussy lips wide for me to enter.

Why not? It was her only hole I hadn't tried, but there was still the delicious prospect of the valley created by those delicious globes on her chest. Hell. I'll bet even her armpits fucked good, too.

Daddy was beginning to stir. I told Monster he better hurry and finish or Daddy would be up my ass. Monster released enough blood to my brain to advise me to roll over and put Lisa's ass in harm's way, so I did and he did and we all lived happily ever after.

(Comments welcomed.)

12