Take My Slut Wife, Please!

Story Info
Joel & Danny get a good job.
3k words
4.09
164.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,422 Followers

I am thankful that when God was giving out good looks, I wasn't at the end of the queue!

I'm not boasting - I don't need to - I'm just blessed with a good physique. Also, I'm fairly well equipped in the tackle department; eight inches of solid male flesh that, over the years, I've learned to use properly. Just having a big dick isn't enough by itself; to satisfy a woman you must learn to read signs - know what she wants without her asking for it and then put whatever equipment you have to the best possible use. That's what I do. Over the years I've had sex with countless women. I've been to bed for love, for lust, out of sheer frustration or just for something to do. But more recently, I been having sex with women for money.

Occasionally I've used an escort agency, and that's where I met Danny. Don't worry, we're not gay or anything, but we have talked about working together. Danny is a tall, handsome black man originally from Africa. I know he tried many jobs before the agency literally pulled him in off the street, and now he gets more work than any of us. I've heard whispers that he has an extremely large dick and that he knows how to use it. I'm sure that this is true as he has a circle of regular women that pay handsomely for his services and come back time after time.

It was Danny that first mentioned about us working together and so I wasn't completely surprised when I got a call from him in the middle of the afternoon a couple of weeks back.

"Hey, Joel! How you doing, it's Danny here."

Danny's thick, accented voice was unmistakable. I'd have known it anywhere. We chatted idly for a few moments, just sort of shooting the breeze before he broached the subject that was on his mind.

"Listen, Joel, I'll get to the point. I went out with a new client last night. She's not as young as she used to be, but she's still really hot! She took me on no problem - most of the night - and was still looking for more!"

"Sound's like you had a long night, Danny!"

"Yeah. So I told her about you. Suggested that she might like to try both of us together."

I began to become suddenly more interested. "And? What did she say?"

"If your free tonight, brother, then we got ourselves a date! It's worth five hundred to you for the evening! How about it?"

"Five hundred?" I almost shouted down the line, "what's the catch?"

"No real catch. It's just that her old man likes to watch. You okay with that?"

I didn't hesitate. Being watched was nothing new to me and I didn't mind in the slightest. Besides, five hundred was good money for one evening's work; I could take the rest of the week off!

I arranged with Danny to pick him up from his apartment at seven that evening. We'd arrive at the client's house together.

After my shower that afternoon I stood in front of the mirror, naked, and inspected myself. The problem was that I hadn't had sex for three days - even the hot water of the shower had given me a semi erection and my cock swung out in front of me as I stared at my reflection. I had a sudden fear, what if I were to cum too soon and spoil the evening? There was only one thing for it: masturbation.. Using a tube of hand cream on the bathroom shelf I lubed up and started stroking. I looked in the mirror and watched my erection grow, the cool liquid felt good and it was only a few short minutes before I'd released a stream of cum onto the marble floor tiles. I had some cleaning up to do but at least I wouldn't embarrass myself with the client!

Danny and I arrived at our client's house at just before 7pm. Danny smiled at me as I took in the Gothic splendour of the outside - I could see way paying us a total of a thousand would not put a dent in this couple's finances; they were obviously very wealthy.

We were greeted at the door by a suited man in his seventies and I quickly wondered if the client would be the same age. Danny had said she was older, and I didn't mind too much if she was, I was just wondering, really. My unasked questions were answered as we were shown through into the vast lounge room.

The blonde woman sat demurely on the expensive sofa. Her legs were crossed at the ankles and the expensive looking dress that she wore revealed a lot of her creamy white legs and was cut low in the front to display a very ample chest.

The client's husband introduced himself as Paul and his wife as Gloria. Danny and I declined the drinks that he offered, Danny asking politely if we could sit next to Gloria on the sofa. Paul seemed pleased that we wanted to avoid small talk and get down to the task in hand and he nodded his assent as he parked his portly frame in a comfortable armchair and clasped his hands expectantly over his belly.

Pic slutwife01

Danny led the parade. Sitting on the arm of the sofa he gently kissed the blonde haired woman. His hands cupped her large, soft breasts and eased the fabric of her dress down over the fleshy mounds. I also let my hand wander to a breast and gently squeezed the nipple, rolling it between my finger and thumb. I looked over at her husband, Paul and was pleased to see him smile his encouragement at me.

Gloria was beginning to moan softly as we stimulated her tits. I felt her hand reach between my legs and squeeze my already hard dick through my suit pants. Looking over at Danny, I could see that her other hand was doing the same to him. Her fingers were delightful as they played with my confined cock and I could feel my erection growing thicker and stronger. Every time she squeezed my shaft, I would pinch her nipple a little harder eliciting a deeper and more intense moan from her each time. I could feel her tight buds begin to swell and throb under my fingers and smiled over at Danny; it was time for us to let her see and touch some hard meat!

Leaving Gloria to play with her own tits for a few moments, Danny and I began to divest ourselves of our clothes. Suit jackets and pants were removed and left scattered on the floor. Neither of us wore underwear while we were working and so we were both naked in a matter of moments.

Now it was our client that seemed to be a little overdressed. Danny and I both glanced over at Paul, seeking his approval. The older man had been busy, we noticed. A flaccid cock flopped from the open fly of his pants and he rolled the head gently in his hand. It was all the confirmation that we needed and, slowly, we each took hold of the hem of Gloria's dress and eased it up over her head and off.

I stared at the blonde before me. Danny had been right. In her forties, I guessed, Gloria was still very much a sexy looking woman. Her now naked breasts heaved as she drew each breath. Her stomach was flat and tight and her legs long and well tapered. We each slid an expensive high heeled shoe from her feet and placed them carefully on the thick piled carpet. There was little trace of any fat on the woman and the only garment that now remained was a pair of white silk panties. Danny and I looked at each other and grinned. We eased Gloria back onto the sofa and while Danny cradled her feet in his lap, I hooked my fingers into the waistband of the flimsy briefs and pulled them down her legs with a flourish. Gloria giggled, curled her toes into Danny's groin and wriggled her butt to allow me to completely remove her underwear..

Gloria sat and Danny and I stood back to admire the result of our handiwork.

"Open your legs and show them what they want to see, honey!"

On hearing Paul's croaked words I spun around to see him feverishly beating his still limp dick.

With a smile, Gloria did as she was asked and slowly spread her long, shapely legs. The hair around her vaginal lips was sparse and neatly trimmed back. Danny and I could clearly see the moisture that had developed around her pussy - she was obviously already in a state of some excitement.

"He likes to see me show off my cunt." Gloria whispered as her fingers played lightly over her damp lips. "It's one of the few ways he can get off these days!"

Danny turned towards Paul and asked him, "maybe you'd like to see her play with this?" Danny's hand slowly squeezed the end of his very hard, black cock. I watched Paul nod excitedly as his breath shortened. I smiled inwardly - while voyeuristic old guys like this were still around, there would always be a place for men like Danny and I!

Gloria licked her lips as we approached her - one on either side of her hot body. Her eyes darted back and forth between Danny's dick and my solid erection as we toyed with ourselves and forced pre-cum onto the heads of our cocks. I felt her long, cool fingers cup my scrotum and watched closely as she dipped her head and took Danny's big, black cock between her lips.

Pic slutwife02

My black friend groaned as Gloria began to suck him off; sliding his tool all the way to the back of her throat while she stoked my shaft expertly and teased my heavy balls. Gloria was very good. I guessed that this was not the first time that she had had sex with two men at the same time.

Danny's cock glistened with silvery streaks of saliva as, with a deep breath, she slid her lips all the way back to the tip and allowed the head to slip out of her mouth. Then it was my turn. Whilst working her hand up and down my friend's thick shaft, I was treated to the exquisite sensations of her soft, painted lips as the encircled my glans. Her mouth felt like a warm, wet cavern as I began to move my hips effortlessly back and forth; fucking myself deep into her willing throat. Over and over again she worked my tool, creating a delicious vacuum and bringing me to the point of ejaculation on several occasions.

"Keep sucking Joel's tool, baby." Said Danny as he delicately extricated himself from her grasp and moved her into a lying position on the sofa. His black hands gripped her ankles firmly and spread her as wide as he could moving two fingers to her crotch, spreading her labia and slowly circling her distended clitoris.. Gloria was breathing hard on my cock as Danny began to finger fuck her, dipping his head occasionally to swipe the swollen bud of her clit with his tongue. Every time he made oral contact with her, she moaned deeply around my shaft. I knew that Danny was great at giving head and therefore I wasn't in the slightest bit surprised when only a few moments later I felt Gloria's whole body tense and her lips lock tightly around my shaft.

Pic slutwife03

Gloria convulsed. Her muscles went into spasm as the climax ripped through her entire body. I saw her toes curl involuntarily, saw her knees shake and her thighs tremble as Danny continued to eat her through the intense orgasm. I placed my hand on the back of her head, forcing her down gently; I didn't want to lose this wonderful feeling of her tight, wet throat just yet.

Without faltering, Danny continued his oral caresses while our client thrashed her way through a series of multiple orgasms. I was holding her head tightly, but even had she been able to move away, I don't honestly think she would have - she seemed to be enjoying sucking my dick way too much!

I heard a muffled gasp come from her mouth and realised that she was trying to speak.

"Hey, Danny. I think this bitch wants to say something!" I laughed

I heard her moan as she received my words and smiled to myself. A lot of women like to be called names while they get fucked; it seems to spur them on to greater heights of pleasure.

Danny noticed the change in her as well and took up my lead.

"Hey, slut," he said commandingly, "You want to speak? Okay, let's hear what the slut has to say!"

"Fuck me!" Gloria gasped as she allowed my cock to slip from between her lips. "Fuck me...fuck me hard!"

I had almost forgotten about Paul as he silently masturbated in his chair. His voice now came as some surprise and I wheeled around to look at him.

"If my little whore want's to get herself fucked, then I think you had better do it!" He said in a horse whisper.

"Time to earn your money!" I said turning to Danny and laughing. "Give the bitch what she wants, man!"

Danny retuned my smile, grinning at me wickedly. With a deft movement, he again gripped Gloria's ankles and pulled her towards him sharply. My hand was still on the back of her head; entwined in the bleached blonde tresses that swept down over her naked shoulders. With my other hand I gripped the base of my throbbing tool and forced the head back between her lips.

Pic slutwife04

"Keep sucking, bitch!" I said with a smirk. "We're gonna do you from both ends!"

The surprise of being pulled back by her feet and having my tool rammed back into her mouth caused Gloria to gasp out loud but not in protest - there wasn't really time to protest even had she wanted to!

Danny quickly positioned himself behind her and in one forward motion stuck his big, black cock straight into her pussy. She wriggled again as she must have felt his firm penetration, but I kept a tight hold of her head and shoulders, restricting her movements and ensuring she was in a position where Danny could enter her completely.

I glanced up. Paul's cock was now as hard as it was going to get and, as Danny started to fuck our client with an increasingly fast rhythm, her husband groaned and released a thin stream of cum over the back of his hand. With a sigh he flopped back into the chair seemingly exhausted.

I could feel Gloria's body being moved back and forth on my cock with every thrust of Danny's big cock.

"Oh yes...yes...yes..." she mumbled incoherently into my groin.

Danny heard her and returned her comments. "You want it, you blonde bitch?" he cried as he rammed harder and faster into her abused pussy, "You want Danny's black cock up your tight, white cunt? Beg me for it, slut! Come on, beg me to fuck your cunt!"

"Please!!!!" screamed Gloria passionately. "Give it to me...fuck this slut with your big black prick. Stick it in me hard.....stick it up my CUNT!"

The last word she almost screamed out as Danny forced his large appendage right up inside her. He showed no mercy. His lips curled into a pseudo snarl and he pushed a long finger deep into her anus.

"There, bitch! Cum for us....cum for your husband. Show him what a whore you are!"

Gloria did just that! With a howl of satisfaction that vibrated right up my dick, her whole body shook into yet another electrifying climax.

"I think I'm going to cum too!" I cried as I felt her throat again contract around my shaft.

"Me too!" shouted Danny, "Let's give the bitch a cum-bath!"

Pulling the quaking blonde up between us we both started to jerk feverishly on our cocks, pointing them directly at the disorientated woman. We gripped a swollen tit each and began to tug and pinch the tight, turgid nipples.

Gloria gasped as the first stream of cum shot from my cock and hit her straight in the face. She turned towards me and opened her mouth to suck me again just as Danny surprised her with another volley from the other side.

Pic slutwife05

We kept cumming and cumming, swamping her face with our combined juice and matting her fake blonde hair with sticky streaks that dripped down onto her heaving tits.

Gloria's hands went under her breasts and cupped them pulling first one and then the other upwards towards her sucking lips. She licked the cream from each large orb with a look of satisfied lust painted all over her face and then took each of our spent dicks into her mouth and cleaned us off. I have always found the sight of a woman sucking her own tits intensely erotic and I surprised our client with a final bust of cum that splashed obscenely over her lips.

As Danny and I dressed and headed for the door, our work there complete, we both noticed Paul as he scampered towards his wife. Gloria's legs still hung open in a lewd pose and as her husband kneeled between her thighs we heard her moan and place both hands on the back of his head as he began to eat out her freshly fucked vagina.

Gloria's eyes opened for a brief moment as she looked at us from over her husband's busy little body. She winked at us once and smiled, mouthing the word "later!". We both smiled back, knowing that we had done a good job. As we left the house we knew that this would not be the last time that we would work together and by no means the last time that we would see Paul and Gloria.

English Bob
English Bob
2,422 Followers