Take Over - Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get off me!" She shouted but Alex kept dragging her deeper in.

He would've liked to keep some light so he could see her face and her body, but he knew it was safer to go further into the alley where it was completely dark.

The woman hit and slapped at him constantly, trying to drag herself free, but Alex was twice her size and with all his spare time he spent at the gym, he easily controlled her.

"Please let me go!" She begged.

This was it.

Alex yanked her around and slammed her back against the cold, brick wall. His two big, strong hands grabbed her shoulders and held her still. Although he could barely see her face, heheard her sniffling and crying.

"Please don't hurt me." She whimpered out.

"Oh, but darlin', that's the best part." Alex said, and even though she couldn't see, he was smiling.

"NO!" She screamed but was immediately silenced by a light strike across her face.

Nothing too hard to properly hurt or leave a mark, more to show her that he was in charge.

Then he gripped around her throat.

"Listen here, slut," He whispered. "I'm gonna spread those pretty little legs of yours and fuck you like the whore you are."

"Please... don't." She whispered.

Alex's free hand went for his jeans and started to undo them.

"This is happening, so you might as well enjoy it." He said to her.

It appeared she had stopped fighting him after he slapped her face and held her by the throat, but she still quietly whimpered.

Then, Alex pulled his jeans down and pulled out his fully hard, thick cock.

"Oh my god." She gasped out.

"Yeah, I get that reaction a lot." Alex said with a smirk.

"Please don't..." She begged, "I have money, I'll give you anything!"

"Money isn't what I want from you, whore!" Alex shouted.

"No! No! Please stop!" She shouted at him.

Alex gripped her waists and spun the slut around. With a hard push, he bent her over, and automatically her hands planted against the wall for support.

"I bet your husband doesn't have a cock like this, does he?" Alex laughed.

He placed a foot between her legs and kicked them both wide open.

But the slut pushed them back together again.

"Stop it!" She shouted.

SPANK!

Alex's palm came crashing down onto the dress covering her ass.

"This is fucking happening!" Alex growled and slapped her ass as hard as possible again. "So fucking take it!"

Once again, he spanked her ass and she let out a yelp.

Alex then grabbed her dress and yanked it up over her waist.

"And wearing a thong? You definitely are a whore." Alex laughed and ripped the red thong away from her body.

"This isn't happening... please god, please stop this." The blonde whispered to herself.

"Oh, this is happening," Alex said and started to rub his palm around her perfect, curvy ass, the heat coming off from how hard he spanked her. "Now are you going to spread your legs, or do you need me to punish you again?"

The blonde woman didn't reply.

"Fine by me." Alex said with a grin, her defiance turning him on more.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Alex's palm came crashing down onto her ass over and over so hard the slapping sound echoed around the alley.

"Stooopp!" She shouted out.

"Are you going to do as you're told?" Alex asked her.

"Yes.. please, just stop hurting me." She whimpered.

Ever so slowly, Alex saw the silhouette of her thin, long legs stepping apart.

"Good slut." He said. "Now I'm guessing you ain't had a cock this big before, so it might hurt at first."

Alex grabbed his dick and moved it closer to her pussy.

"But once I get going," He whispered, "I know you're gonna love it."

He moved closer and felt the tip of his cock press against her smooth, soft pussy.

She's fucking wet! Alex thought and nearly burst out in laughter, The whore is soaked! She must be loving this!

He rubbing his cock up and down her pussy lips to make sure but there was no denying it, this woman was dripping wet.

Alex grabbed her hips and with one, quick, deep thrust, he went balls deep into her fucking tight cunt.

"Fuuuucckk!!!" The blonde shouted out and gritted her teeth.

"That's it whore, feel that cunt stretch around me!" Alex whispered.

"Stop, you're hurting me." She begged.

"Oh, I know." Alex replied and slapped her ass again.

Fucking hell, this pussy is by far the best I have ever felt! She's so tight, so warm, so fucking wet!

Alex spent a moment just holding himself completely inside her. The insides of her pussy clenched around his cock, like her pussy was made just for him.

When he slowly started to pull out, her stretched lips gripped around his cock.

"Urrgh!" She grunted when he thrusted into her again.

"I bet I'm deeper than any man has ever been before." Alex laughed out.

This woman's cunt was so fucking tight, it actually hurt Alex's cock a little, but he loved it! He quickly pulled out and thrusted deep into her again.

"Fuck!" She grunted, "Please stop!"

SPANK!

"You beg me to stop but you're fucking soaked." Alex laughed. "Time to show you how a real man fucks."

And with that, Alex started to properly fuck the helpless wife.

His cock slid entirely in and out of her cunt, and his big, heavy balls slapped against her each time. She grunted and gasped every time he went balls deep into her little cunt.

"Fuck.. too big.. stop.... Please." The blonde begged as her body rocked back and forth.

Alex kept his tight grip on her hips as he pushed his cock in and out of her, loving every second of being inside her pussy that was somehow growing even wetter.

"Take that big cock, whore," Alex roared. "You won't even feel your husband's little pecker when I'm done ruining you!"

"Oh... god! Fuck! Stop!" She begged, but her pleas were starting to sound more like moans.

Her gushing pussy clenched around him as he kept fucking her harder and harder against the wall. She was so fucking wet, his balls were drenched in her juices.

"Fucking hell, this is one good cunt! I'm lucky you came in tonight!" Alex moaned out.

"Ooooooohhhh!!" Suddenly the blonde moaned out in undeniable pleasure.

"That's it, whore. Just enjoy this cock!" Alex laughed.

He reached up and gripped her blonde hair and yanked her back, so she let out a whelp of pain.

"You like this cock stretching you out, don't you?" He grunted into her ear.

"No.... I... Don't..." She moaned with every thrust.

"Then why are you so wet?" He laughed and gripped her hair tighter.

"Ooow fuck!!" She shouted, "Fuck you're so deep! Please stop!"

But Alex didn't stop, he kept fucking her, ruining her pussy with his massive dick.

His thighs slapped against her over and over. Having cum already a lot, he knew he could last a while, although the same could not be said for the blonde bitch he was fucking. He saw the signs. Her cunt clenched around his cock. Her moans became louder and more frequent.

"You're gonna cum for me aren't you, bitch?" Alex asked and slapped her ass.

"Nooo! Never!" She shouted back at him, but again it came out like a moan.

"No point trying to fight it," Alex replied as his big, thick cock ruined her pussy, "No pussy has been able to hold back with this cock in them."

Alex knew she wanted to argue back, but all that left her mouth were moans of pure pleasure. He loved watching a girl go from fighting and disgust for him to pure pleasure and disgust at herself for enjoying it.

"Stop... please.... Oh god stop!" She moaned out.

"Oh, no way I'm stopping yet ,slut. You're about to cum from my cock!" Alex moaned and fucked her even harder.

He was really trying to destroy and stretch this perfect cunt by slamming into her as hard as possible.

"Oh god... oh god..." She moaned out, "So big... so deep.... Fuck!"

"That's it, ho! Moan for me, you pathetic piece of shit!" Alex shouted.

"Fuuuckk! Fuuuck stoooopp please!!!" She moaned out, and Alex knew she really was close to cumming.

"That's it, whore! Cum for me! Cum from the big fucking cock that's taken your married cunt!" Alex shouted.

This slut's moans grew louder and louder and louder, and her pussy clenched around his cock, and then... Alex knew it hit her.

"HOOOLLY FUUCKKINNGG SHIIIIIITTT!!!" She screamed.

Her cunt gushed around his cock, forcing him out of her but what followed was squirt after squirt of her juices firing out.

Alex quickly lined his cock back up and shoved it deep into the squirting slut.

"That's it!" He roared. "Squirt, you fucking whore!"

"Nooooooo!! I'm nooottttt!! FUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!" She squealed out as her entire body trembled and shook around Alex.

She was definitely having one of the biggest orgasms of her life as her body almost fell down without Alex holding onto her.

"Pleeeeassseee stoooopp!" She begged, butit all came out as moans of pure ecstasy.

"I aint nearly done!" Alex laughed.

He hammered away into her, using his great stamina to give her a long, hard, rough fucking.

She stopped trying to talk for a while and just let out moans or the occasional yelp when he slapped her ass or pulled her hair.

For nearly ten minutes he fucked her like that, against the wall until her cunt clenched around him again.

"You're gonna cum again, aren't you? Fucking slag!" Alex laughed.

"Please don't," She panted. "Please don't make me."

"I ain't making you do shit. You're the cheating whore who loves this cock!" Alex shouted and spanked her again.

"Oh god.... Oh fuck.. you're so deep." She moaned.

"This time you're gonna tell me when you're cumming!" Alex told her.

"No! I won't! I'm not cumming!" She tried to argue, but Alex slapped her ass as hard as fucking possible five times.

"You will do as you're fucking told, okay?" He shouted at her.

"Yeeeeeeess! I will!" She moaned back to him.

It started to rain on them - not massively but a steady amount, slowly soaking through their clothes.

Her blonde hair, once so perfectly done, was now tangled, frazzled, and soaking wet.

"Oh god... oh god!" She moaned.

"You cumming again?" Alex asked, his own orgasm building up.

"Yes... yes... Fuuuuckk!" She moaned and then it hit her again, "I'M FUCKING CUMMINNGGG!!"

Alex smirked as he watched this innocent wife scream out from her orgasm, knowing he had conquered another fucking slut.

"Ooooh fuuuucckk meeeee!" She shouted out.

She didn't squirt this time, but her body writhed about harshly as Alex forced his cock in and out of her.

"I'm about to fill you up with cum, bitch!" Alex moaned.

This seemed to knock some sense back into her.

"No! Not in me!" She shouted.

"Well, I'm cumming somewhere!" He told her.

As he thrusted in and out of her, she had a few moments to think.

"I'm either cumming in your cunt or over your pretty little face." Alex threatened.

"Okay! Over my face!" She moaned back, clearly weakened by her second orgasm.

Alex harshly pulled out, grabbed her wet, blonde hair and threw her to her knees. He started stroking his cock in front of her face. With the rain dripping down, she wasn't able to keep her eyes open, but that didn't bother Alex.

"Here I cum you, cheating whore." Alex moaned.

And finally, his orgasm hit the surface.

"Fuuuck yeeess!!" He grunted in one huge fucking orgasm.

Although he had already cum multiple times, an inhuman amount of cum unleashed from his cock, striking the married woman across her forehead, on each cheek, and down her mouth.

Alex made sure to properly coat her all over, getting his cum in her hair and over both eyes.

"Fucking hell, nice one bitch." Alex moaned as he finally stopped unloading onto her face.

The blonde woman panted, apparently unable to speak.

Alex just laughed as he pulled up his jeans.

"See you in a bit." He said and walked off.

That was by far the best pussy I have ever experienced in my life, Alex thought as he headed out of the alleyway, No way I'm not having that again.

VII

Amy's eyes slowly and painfully opened. A ray of lght came in through the curtains, waking her up. She instantly felt the stinging and soreness coming from her eyes, and that's when it all came flooding back to her.

That actually happened, she thought.

A giant amount of cum went into her eyes which proved to burn and was something she had never experienced before.

Oh my god, how am I going to face Walt? She thought.

Moving her head slightly, she was relieved to see he wasn't in bed with her.

Amy sat up and instantly felt a little pain in her pussy. Oh god, I can't believe how big his cock was or how deep he got. I hope he didn't do any damage.

But as Amy sat there, thinking about the cock that was forced into her, her pussy fluttered slightly.

No! No! Stop thinking that!

She jumped out of bed and put on her dressing gown. Amy was dreading seeing her husband, not knowing what she would say to him. She was just thanked her lucky stars that he was asleep when she got home.

Otherwise, he would've seen her soaked, covered in cum, and missing her underwear.

Just forget about it, blank it out... I never have to think of it again.

Amy had settled that she wasn't going to tell Walt what happened. She was going to take her experience in that alleyway to her grave.

"Morning sleepy head." Walt said as she slowly walked into the living room.

Amy's heart was beating out of her chest as she saw him.

Why do I feel so guilty? He forced himself on me. It wasn't like I was cheating on him! But... why did I cum? And how did I squirt?!

"M-morning." Amy stuttered and looked away.

"I'm so sorry about last night, I had a really urgent business call come up." Walt said and walked over to her.

Walt's grey hairs were shining through the rest of the black ones. He really had started to look older in recent years.

"Don't worry, it's fine." Amy whispered.

"So, you're not mad?" He asked.

His hands moved to hold Amy's shoulders, but she flinched away.

"It's fine." She shot out and ran back upstairs.

Come on, get it together. It's over, no one is ever going to find out.

VIII

"Ready darling?" Walt asked, sticking his head around the door to see Amy seated at her expensive make-up table. The table was pure mirrors in her own wardrobe room, one she demanded when she moved in.

"Two seconds, and I'll be right with you." She replied in a monotone voice.

"I'll just wait downstairs." Walt replied and walked off.

She's been funny for a few days now... I hope she doesn't know anything about me setting up Jeff to test her loyalty to me?

But Walt took comfort in the fact that there was no way for her to know, so he just assumed she was in one of those moods.

He sat in their large living room for 10 more minutes until he heard footsteps enter. He turned his head to see his beautiful, younger, stunning wife standing there.

She was wearing a long black dress that hugged her firm body, the body that originally made Walt swoon over her. She also wore black high heels and dark make up.

"Well don't you look stunning." He said to her.

"Thanks," She replied, "should we go?"

"Yep, car is right outside." Walt said.

He took her by the hand and headed out. A black car, one of the perks of his job, waited for them.

They both sat in the back as the driver moved the car down their very long drive. The gates to their drive slowly opened and then closed again after the car went through.

"I'm starving; what about you?" Walt asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty hungry." Amy told him.

"I'm thinking of having the steak." Walt said, squeezing her hand again.

"Sounds nice." She sighed.

Walt looked at his wife who was just staring into space.

"Is something wrong?" He asked her.

This startled Amy as her eyes widened and she looked over at him.

"What, why?" She asked.

"You just seem quiet?" Walt continued.

"I'm sorry. It's nothing, really." Amy said and kissed him on the cheek.

Walt smiled at her and sat back in the chair.

"How's your week been anyway?" Amy asked. "Busy?"

"Oh yeah, we've got that meeting with a new supplier from China next week, so everyone is running around like headless chickens." Walt laughed out.

"Very nice, are you going to have to go over there?" Amy asked him.

"No, it will all be done online," Walt said and smiled. "You're not getting rid of me that easily."

"I don't want to get rid of you at all." Amy replied and rested her head onto his shoulder.

By the time they got to the restaurant, Amy seemed back to her normal, happy self. Whatever was bothering her seemed forgotten.

They had dined at this place many times before, but each time it never failed to amaze Walt how good the steak was.

Always one to watch her figure, Amy had a salad, and they shared a few drinks. Just as Walt thought they were done though, Amy ordered another glass of wine.

"Another?" He asked her.

"Is that a problem?" Amy replied.

"No, not at all," Walt said, "It's just you never normally have more than three, and this is your fifth."

"What can I say," Amy said with a smile, "I'm just enjoying myself."

Walt smiled at that. So what if she had a few more drinks than normal. It wasn't going to kill her.

Half an hour later, they eventually decided to go home. Walt stood up first, then when he saw Amy stumble to her feet, he wrapped an arm around her.

"You okay, honey?" He asked.

"Y-yeah," She slurred, "sorry, stupid heels."

"I think it's the two bottles of wine." Walt joked.

He helped his wife to the car where she instantly fell asleep. Luckily for Walt, being in his 50's and not that strong, she woke up before he had to carry her inside.

Walt put his wife to bed and could tell she was going to feel a little tender the next day.

"I'll get you a glass of water." He whispered and kissed her forehead.

In their huge kitchen, Walt opened the double doored fridge and pulled out the jug of water that they leave in there and poured them both a glass.

Eventually settling into bed, Walt drank nearly the entire glass, closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

IX

"Wake up." a hushed voice spoke.

Walt was in a deep sleep, but his eyes slowly blinked open. As they adjusted, he realised he was in a dark room.

He went to move his hand to rub his eyes, but something held them back.

"About time." The voice said.

Walt's eyes slowly grew accustomed to being open, and he realised he was in his home office and sat up right.

"Hhh?" He went to speak, only to realise he had something in his mouth making his words come out muffled.

"Oh yeah, I brought a few toys to help me out." The male voice said.

What is going on?

Walt went to move again, but his hands were bound. There was no doubt about it.

He quickly realised that he was strapped to his office chair with his hands behind his back and his ankles tied to the legs of the chair.

"Hhhhhh!!" He tried to shout but it only came out muffled again. Whatever it was had his mouth locked open and holding a ball shape in there.

"Make all the noise you want. This house is so big and that drive is so long, there's no way anyone will hear you." The male voice said with a little chuckle.

Oh no!

Walt had heard of things like this. Criminals taking rich families hostage for money. Well, in that moment Walt had accepted that he would give this man anything he wanted to keep him and Amy safe.

Wait! Where's Amy?!

He looked around, and not only could he not see Amy, but he couldn't see where this man was, either until he got a hard strike on the back of his head.

"Stop moving so much." the man shouted.