Take Your Wife to Work Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had, and the almost extreme bouncing was driving the T-bar up into my crotch and practically forcing the butt plug all the way into my ass. I didn't know how I could stand it much longer but then Ron suddenly slowed and pulled across a wide gravel area and headed toward the framework of a tall building with one of those building cranes standing next to it.

Someone ran up to the truck as he stopped and said something to Ron. Ron yelled back at him, "Well if they had said they had to weld the stabilizer frame to the deck supports I wouldn't have gone fishing and they wouldn't have had to wait for me."

I lay there trying to get my breath. Then I noticed a yellow hard hat sticking over the edge of the upper floor. I could barely make out his face, but he could definitely see me. A few moments later two more hardhats stuck out over the edge. Someone was pointing down at me. I was thinking that I could never be more embarrassed but I was wrong. Both vibrators decided it was time to kick in on high at the same time. I didn't think I got off on humiliation either, but evidently I was wrong about that too because I could feel my body physically raising up off the floor of the truck bed as I pulled against all my bonds and convulsed in a wonderfully extreme orgasm.

I didn't realize how far up in the air I was holding myself until my body suddenly relaxed and I came crashing back down with what I thought was an extremely loud thump. When I looked back up at the building, the hardhats had all disappeared. I lay there panting until the vibrators turned back on. This time they were at a much lower level, but I still had a very pleasant little orgasm.

I think it was about fifteen minutes later that Ron came back out and got into the truck. He drove much slower on the way back. That was much more comfortable, but it meant that a couple of semis were able to get alongside us and run with us for several miles. He went even slower once he got onto the road that leads back to our house.

I tried to stay as quiet as possible after he pulled into the yard. He stopped beneath the tree where the truck had been before. I heard him walk back over to the house, open the door and shout, "I'm going back out to the lake and see if I can get in a little night fishing, see you tomorrow afternoon." As he walked back to his truck he slapped the side of his work truck and said in a firm voice, "And by tomorrow I hope you have an explanation to the text I received from Tom on the way back. It said 'Sorry about pulling you away from your fishing. But next time you really should leave your catch at home.'" He paused and then said, "Tom also said he would delete the security camera footage after making a copy for personal use for him and for me. He will make a note in the logs saying the system was interrupted while erecting the crane." He then slapped the side of the truck again and said curtly, "See you tomorrow."

A few minutes later I heard his truck drive away. Two hours and three more orgasms later my timelocks finally released and I was able to get free. It was another half hour before I got out of everything and another half hour after that before I could pull myself together enough to climb out of the truck and go into the house. I'm not sure what I am going to tell Ron, but I know that Sunday afternoon- and perhaps some weekends yet to come- are going to be VERY interesting.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12