Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time he slammed into her, Sarah made a grunting sound. It was painful, but not nearly as painful as she thought it would be. After a few minutes the pain began to mix with pleasure and she found herself pushing back to meet him when he plowed into her. Sarah was shocked when she felt an orgasm approaching. She had no idea she could or would cum like this.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck your slut in the arse," she shouted. Her arms gave way and she collapsed face down on the bed, Peky still had a hold of her hips, keeping her arse in the air as she shook.

Perky's cock slipped out of her arse and she slid down to lay on her stomach. As good as the orgasm was, she didn't feel satisfied. Her clit was tingling, demanding it's own orgasm. Rough hands pulled her up so she was kneeling again. Perky wiped his cock with something, before climbing back on the bed. He lay down, and motioned to her.

"Ride my cock," he demanded.

Sarah climbed on top of him and sank down on his shaft, groaning as he filled her up. With her hands on his chest she started lifting herself up and down, riding him. His cock filled her perfectly and Sarah knew this was going to be a good one.

A hand pressed against her back, forcing her to lay chest to chest with Perky. Once she was laying on him, he stilled her movements with his hands. The mattress shifted behind them as someone climbed on the bed. Sarah felt something hot and wet nudging against her arsehole. She barely had time to register what was happening, before a cock was pushed into her behind.

A strangled scream left her as all the oxygen flew from her lungs. She thought she was going to die. Her arse was being stretched so much and she could feel huge amounts of pressure both in her back passage and her pussy. She lay on Perky's chest breathing heavily. Nobody moved. After what seemed like forever Sarah tentatively moved. "Ahh," she groaned again. This time because it felt kind of good.

She lifted her head off of Perky's chest. He took hold of her face, and with his eyes firmly holding her gaze, he started to move. Sarah's eyes widened at the sensation, it felt wonderful. Once he had a rhythm going she could feel whoever was behind her, slowly start to work with Perky. Everything was tingling. All the little nerves inside her backside and inside her pussy were racing with electricity as the two cocks slid against each other, only separated by that small division of skin. She could feel the base of Perky's cock hitting her clit and everything below her waist started clenching.

"Ahh,ahh,ahh,fuck!" Sarah screamed and kept screaming as she was rocked to her very core by the intense orgasm. Her whole body felt on fire and she found her head back on Perky's chest. Not allowing her to rest the two men started moving again, this time much quicker. Everything felt so tender and Sarah didn't know if she could continue. A hand grabbed her hair and pulled her head up, forcing her to lift herself back up. It was the boss, and he was kind of straddled over Perky's head.

For a moment she thought, 'Oh they're bisexual.' But that's as far as that thought went as the boss pushed his cock into her mouth. Sarah now had three cocks working her over. She had no choice but to let them use her holes and fuck her as they wanted, as she had no sense of rhythm or pace. She felt sucking on one of her nipples and realised that Perky had moved his head and was now suckling on her.

With one huge slam Pinky, who she realised must be the one with his cock up her arse, shot his load inside her. Perky had stilled under her, allowing his friend to enjoy his orgasm. Pinky rocked into her gently and then began to slowly pull out. Before he was fully out Perky started fucking her again.

She could hear the grunting sound from the boss as he neared his own climax. He quickly pulled out of her mouth and came on her face. It was thick and warm and as soon as the boss had finished spilling himself over her, Perky flipped her over.

Without taking his cock out of her, he knelt between her legs. Sarah could hear movement and saw numerous men standing on either side of the bed. All of them naked, their cocks in their hands. Perky began to rub her clit while he fucked her and the other men jerked off over her. One by one she felt their cum hit her body. She guessed out of respect for Perky they spent themselves over her upper body and face. Cum ran down her tits, over her body and down onto the bed. It was dripping from her face, some of it in her mouth, nose and hair, and still Perky pounded away.

"Cum for me, my little slut!" At the sound of Perky's voice Sarah came.

She was a quivering mess of sweat, tears and cum. Almost forgetting he was still inside her, as she was so overcome with emotions and exhaustion, she was surprised when Perky gave a couple of hard slams and emptied himself into her body.

Perky quickly dressed himself and along with Pinky, who was also now dressed, they pulled Sarah to her feet and walked her out of the room. She thought they would take her back to her room, but no. Sarah found herself in a garage. She recognised the car that she had come in and found herself being shoved back into the boot. Before closing the boot on her, Perky spoke, "I've put my number in your mobile, give me a ring when you're ready to be my slut, and only mine." Just as he was closing the boot he spoke again, "The name's Russell, by the way." He winked at her and then slammed the boot shut.

Sarah felt around. There were several things in there with her. She quickly recognised a bottle of water, she gratefully put the spout in her mouth, pulled it open with her teeth and drank the cool liquid down. Another feel around and she felt clothing, just some leggings and a t-shirt. She pulled the clothes on over her sweaty body, still covered in cum, and lay there quietly. With her body exhausted and the motion of the car, Sarah soon found her eyes getting heavier and heavier.

Bright light caused Sarah to open her tired eyes. "Oh, there you are, dear. You're more clumsy than me. Fancy falling into the boot." It was the old woman again. Sarah climbed out of the car and found herself back in the carpark, with her own car next to her. She was suddenly aware of her appearance. She could feel the wet material of the leggings she was wearing, from the cum that had leaked out of her pussy and arse. Her face and hair must be a state and she could smell all the jizz that had dried on her body. But the old woman seemed oblivious, Sarah assumed she must be used to it.

The woman helped Sarah into her car and gave her her bag that she "had dropped when she fell in the boot". An exhausted Sarah returned home and ran a bath to clean and soothe her aching body. As she lay dozing in the bath, her mind wandered back to the extreme fucking she had just experienced. Reliving some of her favourite parts caused her hand to wander between her legs and she gently stroked her sore clit. Part of her mind registered surprise that she could still be horny after all the sex and those amazing orgasms. A buzzing sound interrupted her. She realised it was her mobile phone ringing. She looked over the bath and onto the floor, where her mobile was laying. On the display screen it read, Russell Calling.