Taken at a concert

Story Info
Taken by strangers at a nighttime outdoor concert.
947 words
4.14
15.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy of mine, just a quick, fast-food story. Yes, I know it may seem strange to some people, but for those who are into such things I hope it'll be a turn-on. It involves male-on-male, group sex, and forced sex. If you're not a fan of those things, please don't continue reading this story. It's not meant to be a great work of prose, just a fantasy.

I've been in many situations where I've been taken against my will and used as a sex toy, and I always lubricate my tight asshole just in case it happens. It makes it easier, and more fun, when I'm taken by a stranger or strangers, as in a group as with this situation.

As always, I was horny as hell and thinking of how to be used and abused as someone's fuck toy, just taken against my will - even though I wanted it to happen - and used, spanked, fucked, and filled with cum. There was a big summer outdoor concert series in town with different groups every night for a week and I figured that would be a good place to let loose. My asshole might be loose after this week.

I dressed in garters, a wig, a flowing knee-length dress, and flip-flops, and that's it. I was totally naked under that dress other than garters. It felt great knowing that I'd be the subject of fantasies as I walked through the packed crowd in the dark. I was hoping to get packed myself.

As I made my way through the crowd of sweaty guys, most with no shirts on and running shorts because it was so hot out, I made a point of bumping into and rubbing against quite a few of them, by "accident", of course. I'd rub my ass against their crotch as if by accident, pressing back into them as I moved around the crowd. I felt a lot of hands on my ass cheeks as I slithered through the packed-in crowds of guys, most of which had too much to drink and were most likely feeling horny themselves. Aren't they always? I know I am.

Some of them poked at my asshole and felt below that, thinking that I was a woman, and once they felt my hardening cock, that was it, they weren't interested. But, there were quite a few horny guys who seemed willing to stick their cocks into any hole, even my tight little pink puckered and slippery man hole. I always squirt some vaseline in my ass to make it easier to be fucked instantly and that's exactly what was going to happen.

As I squeezed through a section of drunk guys in the back of the crowd where it was the darkest, one of them put his arms around my waist and I could feel his hard cock in his shorts resting against my butt cheeks. He held onto me from behind and reared back, lifting my feet up off of the ground and driving his cock into my ass, although I still had that short dress on and he still had his shorts on so it didn't actually go into my asshole, but he wanted it to.

He sort of bounced me against his waist and cock a few times to let me know that his dick was rock hard and then set me back down on the ground. His hands lifted my skirt up in the back, and he slipped his cock out of one of the loose leg holes of his shorts and he drove his drunken dick right up into my waiting, puckered, slippery pink asshole. He lifted me up off the ground again and bounced me in front of him while driving his cock up deep into my tight hole and nobody else seemed to notice. Although, after he shot his hot cum up into my asshole while my feet were still off of the ground and then set me down again, someone else grabbed me from behind and stabbed into my abused man hole with his waiting cock and the game was on. I was going to be abused by many drunken horny guys whether I wanted it or not, and I wanted it!

There were guys standing in front of us blocking the view of me being fucked by these drunken strangers. Once one of them slammed into me in a standing position while holding me off of the ground, and shot his cum into my ass, another one would pick me up, slide his cock into my poor little asshole and abuse the shit out of it before filling it with his hot cum. As soon as my feet hit the ground again, I felt hands around my waist and another stranger's cock was sliding up my raped asshole. A few of them spanked me and my cock was sucked by a few guys, so they must have been into everything, especially in the dark.

I don't even know how many guys fucked and filled my ass that night, and maybe some were repeats as some lasted much longer than others did. All I know is that once I felt a raging dick spurting hot cum deep in my ass and felt my feet touching the ground again, someone else would grab me, lift my feet off the ground, and start slam-fucking into my raped asshole. It was a great time and I bet I was fucked by dozens of different guys during that week of nighttime outdoor concerts. I've always liked crowds, but getting fucked and filled by random strangers in a crowd is the best!