Taken By Mistake Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary pulled back her arm, relaxed, closed her eyes, and from the expression on her face and her flaring nose, I knew she was hot, I mean real hot. Sally started "you are hot, George is out of town for the night, Johnny calls you out of the blue, he tells you how he misses you, he tells you how no one has ever made him feel like a man the way you do. He tells you every woman he ever made love to fell short in comparison to you, he tells you he remembers how you smell, how, warm your mouth is on his hard cock, he tells you how soft and wet he remembers your pussy is. He tells you how he misses licking you, misses touching you and most of all how much he misses fucking you.

I watch as Mary’s eyes are close shut, Sally with her free hand, moves around, opens her legs, and slides her rubber cock back in herself, she starts fucking herself and Mary at the same time. He ask you if you ever think of him, what would you tell him Mary?" Mary with her eyes closed, and breathing very hard said, "Yes, I do, I think about you all the time." Sally said "he tells you he is in town for the night, and he wants you, he needs you, that he can’t wait to get his hands his, mouth and his hard cock in your hot little cunt.

He tells you he has his cock in his hands and he is stroking it, you can hear him breathing hard. You know that sound, you know it because it is embedded in your brain, you know when he is close to coming, he tells you his hand is your hand. He tells you that it is your mouth is sucking his cock, he tells you he needs you in the worse way." I sit there watching, I am caught up in this thing, only I am a outside observer a voyeur I am seeing it, hearing it and living it, I see Sally fucking Mary, what really turns me on the most is.

Watching Mary fucking, yes fucking back hard, very hard against the rubber cock. It has all but disappeared into her as she slams her pussy forward at the same time Sally is shoving that fat monster into her. There is no doubt that Sally’s fingers holding the rubber cock are them selves wanting to go into Mary’s hot open hole. "Picture Johnny’s cock, see his fat long cock, see his hand stroking it, now picture him standing right here, jacking off with in reach of your lips, his cock has pre-cum on it, he needs his cock sucked, you want to suck his cock don’t you?" Mary did not answer, she was grunting, as she was fucking the cock Sally was holding onto for dear life, Mary had her hands on the couch for leverage, and she worked hard slamming her self against Sally’s hand holding onto that cock.

Sally said "open your mouth, take his fat hard wet cock in your mouth, and suck him Mary." Sally quickly pulled out the rubber cock in herself and brought the tip of it up to Mary’s mouth. When the tip brushed Mary’s lips, she opened her mouth and attacked the rubber cock that just came out of Sally. Mary was a lunatic the way she was slamming herself against Sally’s hand and cock. Mary reached up with her right hand and held the rubber cock like it was on Johnny’s groin. Her moaning was un-godly; she was lost in her climax.

At this point, I lost it myself; I must have looked a site if anyone would have been able to see me. I was laying back on the couch, my sweat top up around my neck, my left hand needing my breast and nipples along with me using this lovely thing of Sally’s. After a very long climax I stared at the cock coming so far out and going all the way back in to where it could not be seen.

Sally was going nuts herself, she kept on and on with Mary telling her "that’s right, fuck it hard baby, harder, go, go, go, it feels good doesn’t it, Your sucking Johnny’s cock, he’s not fucking you now. The UPS man that came to deliver you a package saw you two fucking and has joined in on the fun. He’s fucking you, on your couch at home while George is at work, Johnny is standing here with his cock in your mouth. The UPS man has his big fat hard cock in you. Fuck him baby, fuck him hard, let him know you want his cum. he’s fucking you, a complete stranger is fucking you while your sucking Johnny’s dick. You love it don’t you baby? You love it don’t you Mary? Not waiting for any answer, she knew Mary could not talk; she was stuffing her mouth with the cock Sally had been fucking herself with. The way she was bucking against the cock in her pussy, moaning, grunting I knew Sally knew that Mary loved it. Mary loved the thought of having a complete stranger in her house on her couch fucking her, while she was sucking Johnny. Sally went on "make Johnny feel good baby, suck his cock, love his cock, taste that cum he just fucked into me, it’s my cum your tasting mixed with Johnny’s. He fucked me and now your sucking his cock, Ohhhh that’s it honey, that’s it baby"

I climaxed it was wonderful, but some how I felt it was not the same as what Mary was feeling. I laid there slowly stroking my fake cock in and out, just sort of coming slowly down from that unbelievably mountain top of my climax. I started to notice that I was not secreting much any more. Yesterday I was one slimy mess, with the cum from the guys, and of course my own, but today, it was just mine, and while it did not hurt, I know my body well enough to know, If I kept fucking myself, I would cause some soreness. In the last 24 hours I discovered the pleasures of sex, and I sure did not desire to hinder myself with soreness.

I remembered that in the drawer I had to move a tube of K-Y personnel lubrication to pull out this cock. I thought I better get up and see if that would help me to make sure I did not cause myself any damage. I knew I was not ready to put that thing away, and go to the church yet.

So far Sally did everything as any good hot-blooded true girlfriend would do, she had not made any moves to come across as a queer. When I sat back down I put some of that slick stuff at the entrance of myself, and on that lovely dildo. Gees, it was cold! I inserted it back inside and gave my attention back to this video. Mary was laying back, Sally was soothing her, had been slowly, very slowly gliding the rubber cock in and out of Mary as she laid there.

With one hand she took Mary’s hand and placed it back on the end of the dick sticking out, Mary went right at it, slowly fucking herself. Sally stood up, moved behind Mary, reached down and cupped both of Mary’s breasts through her blouse. She said, "Poor baby, here we have paid attention to your lovely pussy, but these poor baby’s need some attention. Mary laid her head back and looked up at Sally, she gave her a big smile and said, "yes, oh my that is nice, yes, I like that"

Sally unbuttoned the front of Mary’s dress and had Mary lean forward to unhook Mary’s bra. She was about the same size as I am maybe a 32a or 32 b. her nipples were stiff, they were pink, and Sally played with them a lot. I know how good it felt as I was already doing that as I watched. Sally started talking again working on Mary’s mind. She said, "you sure did like it when I had you thinking of a stranger fucking you while you sucked your Johnny didn’t you dear?"

Mary in a real dreamy state went "Hmmmmm" Sally said "come on baby, remember, it’s me, talk plain." Mary said, "Yes, yes, I did, you made it sound so nasty, so bad, the nastier you talked the more it got to me." Sally looked at the camera and mouthed very slowly so who ever was watching knew she said "told you so, she is ready, she is hot" she then spoke to Mary and said. I bet you would love some more climax’s wouldn’t you baby?" Mary said yes, but I’m getting dry."

Sally said "don’t worry baby, I have some KY for that, I also want to play out another nasty little game. Are you up for it?" Mary said very soft "yes, what kind of game?" Sally said "one you are going to love, one you will love as much as this last climax or maybe even better" Mary said Hmmm, better, God, I have to feel that!" Sally said you are going to have to work with me; I am going to get my favorite cock out. I am going to put 8" in you and 8" in me, and then we are going to fuck each other.

Part of the game is before you can climax, you have to call me a different man’s name with each climax, We have to use names of men that you would love to have fuck, you know, the men that we think about when our husbands are fucking us. Can you do that or is this game to hard?" Mary said "Oh that’s easy, I have a list a mile long." They both broke out in a loud burst of laughter then Sally said "since it is a game, we have to have a winner and a looser, lets see, lets have the looser do something the winner tells her to do, how’s that sound?" Mary said, "Hmmm, It sounds OK, it’s a deal, I like it, but what do we do?"

Sally said, "First we have to get my special dick." Sally got up, went over to the cabinet and pulled out this huge beige big rubber dick. Mary said, "Oh shit, were going to use that?" Sally said "don’t let it worry you honey, this is 16" long, so only 8" will be used." Mary said, "This should be interesting, now how." Sally cut her off and said, Shhhh, don’t worry, here, lets sit here and I’ll show you" Sally sat down facing Mary, she put her K-Y on one end and after scooting and leg adjustment, she put one end of her thing in herself.

Then after she put more on the other end that was going to go into Mary. She said, "Here baby, put it in" Mary took it and put the end in her. Once both ends were inside, Sally said, "How is it Hon, feels big doesn’t it? God I love this one" Mary said It is so big, now what do we do?" Sally said "OK here’s what we do, we just move our hips and as it feels better, we move closer together, but remember no climaxing with out a man’s name." Mary said "I don’t think I can climax with this monster in me, I think you win this little game"

Sally said "come on, give it a try" as she said this Sally reached down grabbed the middle of the rubber cock, and shook it. Mary did not say a word, she just made a familiar sound "Hmmmm" Sally said, "I told you it would be good." then Sally started moving her hips at the same time. I watched as Mary started moving her hips also, it wasn’t long before Sally was really moving her hips faster then she closed her eyes, put her head back and cried out "Oh shit, fuck me Curtis, fuck me!" it was obvious to me she was climaxing. The only person I knew by the name of Curtis was Mary’s neighbor he was a 39-year-old black man with a Korean wife.

Then Sally said "give me that big black cock, harder, harder" Mary was also moving her hips faster, and I could see both ends on the rubber cock sliding freely into each of their holes. It was not long before Mary cried out "Oh Phil, Oh Phil" she was climaxing and thinking of my husband.

Sally scooted closer to Mary, and I watched as the cock moved deeper into each of them. Sally kept moving her hips and Mary did not slow down a bit. Sally cried out. "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard, fuck me George, FUCK ME NOW, HARD" it was obvious that Sally crying out Mary’s husbands name some how excited Mary more, she was thrashing and she called out "FUCK ME PETER, GIVE IT TO ME" I put the tape on pause. I laid back, closed my eyes, and as I fucked myself I saw the face of Peter, of George and of Curtis. I felt my whole body shake and shake, my toes curled, my breath I could hardly catch. I had a mind-boggling climax. I guess I took to long because when I was finished and looked up, the VCR turned it self off. I turned it back on and started the tape again.

This time it was Mary who scooted closer, Sally had to move her legs and place them over Mary’s they were grunting and shoving into each other. Sally asked in a very hot voice trying to speak calmly "Why didn’t you call out Johnny’s name?" Mary answered "When you said Curtis, I thought of Phil, Linda’s husband, I could not help it, I think of him a lot, not as much as Johnny, Oh SHIT, OH SHIT, JOHNNY, FUCK ME HONEY FUCK ME NOW, NOWWWWW" Mary climaxed again.

Sally cried out "GIVE IT TO HER, FUCK HER" Sally was moving her hips, fucking hard then she said "FUCK ME PASTOR, FUCK THIS SLUT OF YOURS, FUCK ME, FUCK ME. YES, YES, FUCK YES, GIVE ME THAT BIG FAT COCK OF YOURS!" Sally said, "I am thinking of two men, just think of it, two men fucking us. I can suck one guy’s dick, getting him hard, while the other fuck’s me. When he’s finished, the other will be ready to give it to me, God, maybe even taking it in my ass and my pussy at the same time. Shit, just think, never ending sex" It was Obvious to me what Sally was doing, Mary started to climax first "Oh God, OH FUCK GIVE IT TO ME BILLY, FUCK ME TOM, OH SHIT, I’M CUMMING, I’M CUMMING"

Sally then climaxed saying, "That’s it, fuck me, both of you harder, deeper, HARDER, DEEPER, NOW, CUM, CUM" they were both thrashing about I could not see any of the rubber cock showing. It appeared that they were just slamming their vaginas into each other. At that moment I lost it myself, I was picturing Mary being fucked doggy style while she sucked a man’s cock, and I pictured Sally straddling a man that was in her pussy, while another man was fucking her ass like I had seen in an earlier video. One second I was Mary, the other I was Sally, I was lost in my own orgasm.

I came back to my senses and started watching the video again. Sally and Mary were also recovering from their huge climax. They were still tight against each other legs entwined both on their backs, Sally would move herself a little which made Mary moan.

To Be Continued...

12