Taken by Ophidian Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both moaned and screamed as Vektra was filled, embracing each other so strongly they could barely breathe.

After what felt like an eternity, Karim rolled to one side, pulling Vektra with him, who quickly settled her head between his chest and his forearm, caressing his scales as she shivered.

Cazna laid on the pillow next to her mother, spooning her lovingly as her supple breasts squished against her warm back, with Mazira doing the same with Karim.

The four lovers gently cuddled and caressed each other in delight for a pleasant while, until Mazira moved her lips closer to Karim's head and spoke in a needy, lustful voice.

"Master please," she said, "my sister and I need you too, please use us."

Karim hissed in delight, turning his head to kiss the gorgeous elven woman.

"Good," said Vektra in a dirty but motherly tone, "give yourselves to your Master, make him proud to own you and breed you. I expect nothing less from my daughters."

Cazna let out an utterly debauched moan as her mother said this, and they could hear her wetness as she squished her thighs together.

The sisters moved to a nearby pillow and Cazna laid on it face up, her ebony skin and voluptuous nature a sight of almost divine beauty in this lovely chamber.

Mazira laid on top her sister, her lithe and slender body barely putting any weight on her sibling.

They started to kiss and embrace each other, their pussies gently rubbing against each other as they awaited their beloved master.

Karim kissed Vektra and slowly pulled himself out of her with a lascivious sound and slithered closer to the sisters while the matriarch got comfortable in her pillow to see the show.

The serpentine sorcerer moved between the sisters legs, rubbing the tips of his phalluses against their ravenous pussies. Both sisters whimpered and moaned, begging for him to just take them.

Karim did not disappoint them, and carefully he slid his cocks into the sisters until comfortable enough to thrust and hilt himself into their holes.

The women moaned in delight, tightening their embrace as Karim's rhythmic thrusting made their bodies quiver.

Their lovely moans only stopped as they passionately kissed each other, their desire to be good concubines for their master and their overwhelming arousal having turned them into lovers first and sisters second.

Vektra got herself comfortable on her pillow, looking at the scene in front of her with lustful delight.

Her hands caressed her own body as she moved them towards her lower lips and left breast, squeezing and playing with her sensitive skin as her eyes devoured the love making trio.

She could not resist the impulse to grab her own nethers and shove two fingers into her still drenched pussy, Karim's warm cum spilling out as she shivered in joy.

Her eyes devoured the scene as her daughters screamed in joy and Karim shot her lustful looks.

Even by dark elven standards, there was a lot of wrong in this scene, but she didn't care. For the first time in ages, she was truly enjoying herself and allowing herself to relax.

It felt wonderful to play with her own nethers as Karim intensified his thrusting into the sisters, the wet slapping sounds against his scales triggering such lewd moans from his concubines.

Vektra wondered how many times he had enjoyed them till he got around to toying her mind, and felt a small jolt of jealousy at this, she would have to make up for lost time.

She felt a lovely orgasm come over her just as the sisters kissed each other in a breathless embrace, Karim filling them with his seed as he hissed in delight.

The three of them slumped into a pile of cuddles, kisses and caresses, the sisters giggling in delight.

Vektra bit her lip and looked at her Master right in the eyes, beaconing him with her lascivious glare.

"You better have more to give, I crave more, my Master and husband," she said with a honeyed tone that she had used for manipulation for years, but that now was filled with genuine desire.

Karim left the sisters to their post-coital snuggles and slithered to Vektra's side, coiling by her side, and kissing her.

"Reach into that box, please, and pass me a potion of restoration," he said pointing at a small mahogany box next to the pillow, "I don't plan to stop all day and night."

Vektra smiled with satisfaction and leaned towards the box while Karim caressed, kissed, and bit her generous rump and hips.

She wiggled them seductively as she rummaged through the potions and found something that made her eyes sparkle.

As she returned to him on the pillow, she offered him a small vial while holding another one herself.

"What's that?" asked Karim as he drank the restoration potion that he had requested.

Vektra downed the potion she had picked up in one gulp and moaned while she gave him such bedroom eyes that their pillow almost caught on fire.

"Fertility potion," she said as she rubbed her rump against his cocks, inviting him to spoon with her, "I will have your firstborn, I demand it."

Karim smiled and hissed happily as his hood quivered, rubbing both tips against her hungry holes.

"Yes, it is definitely you, my beloved," he said as he slid both manhoods inside her with a shiver.

Vektra bit her lip as she caressed his arms while he embraced her, enjoying once again how full and invaded both his cocks made her feel.

"Were you afraid your mental tinkering had vacated me from my own head," she said, slamming her hips against his, impaling herself before he even had the chance to thrust.

"That I did," he said as he gasped, "I wanted to free you to do what you wanted and to be with me, not change you completely."

She grinned at this, always naive and idealistic, even when enslaving his worst enemy into a sex slave.

But she'd protect him, and care for him. She would give him strong children and ensure his greatness. For she had been claimed by him and this was firing all her ambition with something she had never had before, a genuine loving cause.

She allowed herself to relax as Karim took over thrusting, making her insides churn delightfully as his arms wrapped around her body and played with her breasts.

He moaned and panted in her ear, and Vektra could not help but to smile and relax, feeling safe in his arms.

The potion seemed to be working, for her womb tingled in need. She could swear that even her ovaries were going into overdrive, filling her with a burning need to be bred.

Real or imagined, the sensation was utterly delightful and consuming, and her eyes rolled back as it made each thrust by Karim bring her to the edge of orgasm.

His coils squeezed her legs as they shivered, the dirty squelching of their nethers intensifying as he rammed his cocks as deep as the universe would let him.

Vektra closed her eyes and snuggled as close as she could to her Master, eagerly waiting for his seed inside her again.

She did not have to wait long, for with a deep thrust that made her feel impaled on his manhoods, her womb and ass were filled with a flood of cum, much larger than the first she took, making her slightly bloated with his cream.

The matriarch drifted off while heavily panting, imagining his seed invading every inch of her body, and with a silly smile of delight, she allowed the darkness to take her for now.

She'd be back begging for more soon, and she was sure he would always provide.

12