Taken by the Viking Ch. 03

Story Info
Trish is struggling with her new reality.
3.6k words
4.68
85.7k
68

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,565 Followers

The walk back to the main room was strange, from Trish's point of view. The short skirt she was wearing fluttered around her legs, and she quickly became aware that she was the only woman she saw wearing a skirt. There were plenty of people in the hallways, both men and women, but most of them were wearing uniforms and of those who weren't, the women were still wearing pants. It made her feel horribly exposed to be the only one in the area whose legs were showing.

When she finally spotted another woman in a skirt, far off down the hall to the right, at one of the intersections that Jordan took her through, her curiosity rose and she actually started to slow her pace for a second. As soon as her steps started to falter, she found herself dragged forward and swept up into Jordan's arms. She curled in on herself, immediately worried about his reaction, but he didn't do or say anything, he just carried her the rest of the way.

Which did give her even more of an opportunity to look around. The people passing her and Jordan all acknowledged him, and more than half of them gave her at least a quick smile or a nod. She wasn't sure how to respond, so she ended up turning her head towards his chest, letting her hair fall like a curtain in front of her face so that she wouldn't accidentally meet anyone's eyes. That didn't stop the smiles, although they weren't meeting her eyes anymore, but just smiling in her general direction. Some seemed amused by her presence, others looked fairly sympathetic.

She wondered if their sympathy might be enough to help lead to assistance in escaping this place.

The smell of food coming from the main room made her stomach rumble and she put her hand over it, feeling strangely embarrassed. Not that anyone seemed to notice.

Jordan led her into the room and straight up to the main dais where the Wolf was sitting with several other men and women. There was one seat still open, on the Wolf's right hand side. Trish could feel her muscles stiffening up as they approached and the Wolf's unnerving gaze swiveled to her. She found herself practically hugging Jordan's side, as if he were the safer of the two, trying to hide behind his arm.

When he glanced down at her, he didn't looked displeased by her position either.

Dread filled her as Jordan went to the empty chair and pulled her onto his lap, facing the table. Trish huddled against him, barely daring to breath as the Wolf continued to look at her. To her complete consternation, he looked her over before giving her a brief smile and turning away. Jordan ignored the Wolf's inspection, tucking Trish against him and reaching out to take a drink from the glass at his place.

"So, Jordan, finally got your girl?" The woman sitting beside them asked, grinning. It wasn't as easy to tell with everyone sitting down, but she seemed the smallest in stature. She had lightly tanned skinned, dark hair and eyes, and a kind of controlled confidence that Trish envied. Despite her size, she didn't seem like the kind of woman anyone would want to mess with.

"This is Trish. Trish, Zadia," Jordan said calmly. Hearing him say her name made Trish shiver all over again. She hadn't been aware he knew it, considering that this was the first time he'd actually said it.

"Nice to meet you, Trish," Zadia said, like this was a completely normal introduction.

Since Trish couldn't say the same and she didn't want to sound like a complete idiot she just murmured a soft, "Hello."

Fortunately neither of them seemed to require much from her; they immediately fell into a discussion about some mission that was currently in progress. Trish listened to their conversation with half an ear, while listening to the Wolf talking to the man on the other side of him with her other ear. Both conversations sounded important and yet they were all speaking so vaguely that she didn't really understand what she was listening to.

Food arrived about five minutes after they'd sat down and Jordan shifted Trish on his lap so that she was facing Zadia, allowing him to hand feed her. Trish gripped the fabric of her skirt. She hated taking the small bites of food from his fingers and the way he occasionally pushed the tips of his fingers into her mouth or traced her swollen lips. She hated the way Zadia watched them with amusement. Not mocking amusement, but the amusement of someone who thinks what they're witnessing is cute or sweet but out of character. It made her want to kick and scream and cry, but she was too terrified to do any of that.

She was sharply aware of the Wolf sitting directly behind her, of Jordan's strong arm around her waist, his muscled thighs under her slightly sore bottom. Whenever she shifted, she could feel the plug in her little hole, reminding her of the mastery over her body that he'd already demonstrated.

They'd been there about twenty minutes as Trish had shifted uncomfortably, forced herself to eat from Jordan's fingers and drink when he lifted the cup, and listen to as much conversation as she could. It had become apparent to her that everyone at the table were leaders. Beneath the Wolf, to be sure, but these were his trusted lieutenants, his go-to men and women. All supremely confident, all deadly. They moved with the same kind of lethal grace that Jordan did.

They were all also strangely amused by Trish, in the same way Zadia was. It made her feel a little like a bug under a microscope, being observed by everyone around them, which just increased her anxiety.

Then the Wolf turned his attention back to Jordan and Trish, making her want to crawl under the table and hide.

"Your girl is uncomfortable with an audience," the Wolf observed, studying Trish. She shrank back against Jordan, since crawling under the table wasn't an option.

"She'll get used to it," Jordan said affably, which didn't soothe Trish at all. But she was too scared to kick up any fuss about it. Instead, she just froze as Jordan casually slid his hand into the top of her dress and started caressing her breast. "Are your Pet and Toy settled in?"

"Oh yes," the Wolf replied, his eyes dropping to where Jordan's hand was only momentarily. Trish felt frozen, her hands clenched by her sides as Jordan caressed her, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh of her breast. To her horror, she could feel him starting to harden beneath her. "They had a very successful visit to the Doctor. Although, if your intel is correct, we'll need to intercept a shipment of the new compound soon."

"It's correct," Jordan said. He toyed with Trish's nipple and she concentrated on not squirming on his lap or reacting in any way that would indicate she was receiving any sort of pleasure from his ministrations. It wasn't him she was having to fight; it was her own responses. After getting her all worked up in his room but not allowing her to cum, her body felt twice as sensitive as it had before. Which meant that his expert touch felt twice as good, no matter what her mind wanted. "And we should be able to intercept the shipment after the next one. Tomorrow's will be too soon to get everything in place."

"Besides which, we need time to acclimate our... guests," the Wolf murmured.

Trish felt Jordan nod, and then his attention was diverted - everyone's attention was diverted, as the doors to the room opened and Alex and Bella were led in. Both of them were completely naked, except a thick black collar that was around Alex's neck. She felt herself stiffen even more as they looked up to the dais, seeing her sitting up there with Jordan and the Wolf, Jordan's hand still caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples to hard, little points. Humiliation swept over her.

Although, not nearly as much as Bella must have felt when the Wolf forced her to come up to the table and bend over so that everyone could see the plug in her bottom, announcing that she was his first anal virgin. Terror shot through her at his palpable excitement.

"Don't worry, baby girl," Jordan murmured in her ear, rolling her nipple between his fingers. "You're all mine, which means your sweet, little, virgin ass is mine."

Yet he still said it quietly enough not to be overheard by anyone. Trish stared at Bella, watching in horror as Alex was brought up to the dais and forced to finger Bella in order to administer a cream to help her sore pussy. Trish couldn't see the state of it, but from Bella's little mewls of pain and her pleas to Alex, Trish could only imagine. She knew the cream would help Bella, having experienced its effects for herself, but the humiliating exposure...

The Wolf was playing with Bella's breasts, in much the same way that Jordan was playing with Trish's. Trying to stifle a moan, Trish turned away from the scene as Bella let out a cry of pleasure. She could feel Jordan chuckling at her embarrassment.

"You'll get used to it, baby girl," he murmured, his fingers stroking her breasts in a way that made her pussy involuntarily clench. Trish could feel how slippery the lips of her pussy were as she squirmed on his lap, and she hated herself for being turned on. "There's nothing to be ashamed of. We don't hide anything here."

Nothing but her own body's reaction. Although at least no one but Jordan knew how aroused she was; unlike poor Bella, whom everyone knew had just climaxed.

Jordan's hand slid up her skirt, making her whimper. His fingers toyed with her pussy, sliding them back and forth in her juices. She was so focused on what he was doing, on her own responses, that the noise in the room sort of blanked out. With her eyes closed, clutching at his shirt, she submissively stayed in place as he stroked and fondled her swollen flesh, making her pants.

"Do you want to cum, little girl?" he asked, his voice so low it was almost inaudible. Trish didn't move. She didn't nod, she didn't shake her head.

The truth is, she was feeling desperate to cum. Her pussy was swollen and leaking, her body aroused despite the situation. But she couldn't tell him yes. She wouldn't. She refused to give up that one last little vestige of herself.

She just couldn't quite bring herself to say no either.

Making a small sound of disappointment, Jordan drew his fingers back, leaving her hot and bothered and unfulfilled. Trish clenched her teeth together. She would have pressed her thighs together too, but Jordan left his hand up her skirt, long fingers pressing down on her inner thigh. Practically panting, she tried to get her breathing under control.

Opening her eyes, she almost moaned as she saw Bella on her knees, obviously just having sucked off one of the Wolf's soldiers, her lips swollen and her cheeks flushed. Alex was getting onto his knees, obviously taking her place in front of another man. Trish couldn't help but stare as Alex opened his mouth and the man in front of him thrust his cock forward. She'd never seen men together like this, although she knew that it happened of course.

The look of both disgust and determination on Alex's face reflected some of her own feelings. She was disgusted with herself for her reactions, but determined not to let them dictate the choices she could control. She would not beg for his touch. She would not beg for orgasm. She would not lose herself that much.

The rest of dinner was torture for her. Alex and Bella were finally allowed to eat, but they were kept away from her. Some of the others at the table tried to talk to her, treating her kindly, and she wasn't rude but she wasn't very open to their friendly overtures either. It made no sense! Yet there they were. And throughout all of it, Jordan kept touching her. Little caresses. Tiny pinches to her nipples. Fingers sweeping up her thigh to brush over her pussy lips.

It wasn't until the end of the evening when she was no flinching that she realized what he was doing. He was accustoming her to his touch.

There was no where for her to pull away to, because he'd never let her off his lap. So she just sat there, frozen, overwhelmed, and near tears because it felt like she was already losing.

Almost as if he realized she was nearing the end of her rope, Jordan lifted he up in his arms, standing as he did so. A few quick words to the Wolf, and he was carrying her out of the room. She wanted to hold herself aloof, but her tears started as he walked down the hall and she found herself pressing her face into his shoulder because the other option was knowing that everyone passing her by could see her crying.

His fingers made soothing little caresses on her arm, and he murmured words she couldn't quite hear into her hair. Trish ignored him; all she wanted to do was stop her sobs, but she was failing utterly. She didn't know how Alex and Bella were doing it; they were so calm, even when tears leaked from Bella's eyes, she hadn't broken down like this. Not even when she'd had to suck off two strangers in a row.

Just thinking about it made Trish feel even weaker.

The only comfort she had was knowing that Alex and Bella couldn't control their body's responses any more than she could. Bella hadn't wanted to cum in front of everyone when Alex had been applying the cream to her pussy, but she had anyway. At least Trish hadn't had to cum in front of everyone.

The sound of a door swooshing open, and then closing, and then silence was the only way she knew they were in his room. She didn't look up. Didn't change her position. She was already coming to the end of her tears and she was too tired.

When he got on the bed he shifted her slightly in his arms, continuing to cradle her. The soft kisses on the top of her head and the caresses of his hands down her arms made her want to punch him. She didn't want his comfort. Even more so, she didn't want to want his comfort, but she couldn't remember any one ever holding her or comforting her while she cried. She couldn't remember anyone ever stopping and taking the time to just sit with her.

That he was the first made her cry harder for a while, but slowly, gradually, she ran out of tears.

He didn't stop holding her until she stopped crying, and when he put her on the bed he went into the washroom, wet a cloth with cold water and brought it back to clean the tears off her face. It was cool and rough against her hot skin, and it felt good. Emotionally she felt completely drained, practically numb, which might have been why she didn't even care as Jordan stripped her out of the dress he'd put her in. She didn't feel ashamed or shy or embarrassed, she just didn't care.

When he climbed over her, his body creating a cage above hers, she didn't flinch. When he kissed her cheeks, her lips, her closed eyes, she didn't protest. His mouth moved down her neck, making her shiver involuntarily as he lingered over her collarbone, his hands beginning to stroke up and down her sides. She felt so empty, so numb inside that the stirring of sensation felt strange.

He cupped her breasts and kneaded them with his hands, until she shivered and arched beneath him. It almost felt like an out of body experience. She was there, she was present, but the sensations felt so far away, like her mind had detached itself from what was actually happening to her. When he plucked at her nipples, she writhed slightly, her thighs pressing together against the ache that was growing between them. His fingers pinched the tender buds slightly and she cried out, her hands coming up to press against his chest.

"No, little girl," he murmured, taking her hands and putting them above her head. It only took a moment and then her hands were cuffed to the bed, leaving her completely vulnerable, her nipples throbbing. That was when it all started to feel real again.

Trish almost missed the feeling of detachment, even though it had been a bit unnerving, as Jordan returned his attention to her breasts. His mouth closed down around one nipple, sucking and flicking it with his tongue, working the sensitive nubbin until she cried out again. Then he moved his mouth over to the other, his fingers rubbing the one he'd just abandoned, his big hands covering the rest of her small breasts. She started to twist underneath him slightly, panting, wanting to get away because her pleasure was building again, her body coming alive under his experienced, unrelenting caresses.

"Noooo, pleaaaaaaaase..." The plea fell from her lips as one hand slid down her belly, over her mound, and between the lips of her wet pussy.

Her nipple was released from his mouth with a small pop. "Shh, baby girl, I'm going to make you feel better."

One long finger slid inside of her, stroked, and her assertion that he wasn't make her feel better was lost in a long moan as his finger rubbed against a spot that left her gasping for breath. Another finger pressed against her clitoris at the exact same time, and it felt like a small band of need twisting inside her core, drawing the tension in her body tighter.

His lips trailed over her stomach, licking small circles against her skin as his fingers played with her pussy, reawakening the arousal that he'd driven her to in the dining hall. Trish moaned and gasped, but mostly tried to keep her mouth shut, afraid that if she did try to speak it would no longer be a denial of his touch, but that she might beg for him to just let her climax. When he reached her pussy and his tongue slid between her wet lips, she had to clench her jaw against doing just that.

It felt like she was on fire; a spool of wire wound too tightly around its bobbin; a volcano of need simmering to erupt. Her need from the dining hall had returned with a vengeance, her insides spasming as his tongue slid around her clit. She groaned as his fingers dropped lower and began to push and twist at the plug embedded in her anus, teasing the delicate nerve endings there, adding the pleasure to the cacophony already rising. Between her legs felt swollen, aching, and she thought if he stopped this time, she might actually go mad.

But he was true to his word - he made her body feel physically better.

He sucked her clit into his mouth as his fingers pumped in her pussy, the plug twisting in her ass; her swollen flesh fluttering as he expertly stimulated her. Trish didn't have a chance. She screamed as her orgasm rushed over her, the release of tension exploding through her like fireworks. And then she screamed again as he pulled away and was suddenly over her, pushing inside of her, setting off another, more intense orgasm as he filled her with his cock. His body rubbed against hers, rubbed inside of hers, his thrusts hard and fast and far, far too good to her already stimulated senses.

Trish squirmed underneath him, arms tugging at the restraints, as the waves of pleasure rolled through her, her legs held apart by his body, his cock buried deep inside of her, her clit rubbing against his groin, unable to stop the assault of ecstasy bursting inside of her. She was too tired, too aroused, to say no, to even think it.

Instead she just gave herself over to the moment, closing her eyes and letting it happen, relieved that she hadn't begged, promising herself that she would fight later. And when her third and most powerful orgasm crested, she fainted.

******

Emptying himself inside of her, Jordan almost panicked when he realized that Trish's eyes weren't opening again. But her breathing was normal, her skin flushed and not clammy... she was just exhausted and overwhelmed. Which was fine.

He cradled her face between his hands and gently kissed her lips. She sighed softly in her sleep, her lips curving slightly, making him smile.

Would knowing how long he'd watched her before he took her make things better or worse for her, he wondered, as he reluctantly slid from the warm clasp of her body. Zadia had caught him following Trish and told him it wasn't normal, but then Jordan had never really been good at normal. He didn't know how to do normal with a woman. But he did know what he wanted, and so he'd taken it.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,565 Followers
12