Taken by the Viking Ch. 04

Story Info
A surprising way to wake up and Trish's new routine.
4.3k words
4.66
80.6k
53

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers

A hitch of her breath.

Wetness.

Hot pleasure snaking up her body.

Too much.

Trish tried to press her legs close and cried out when something tugged at her ankles, inhibiting her movement.

She opened her eyes and looked down her body, coming awake all at once as she realized it wasn't a dream. Blue eyes stared back at her with unnerving intensity from between her legs, looking at her over her mound where his tongue was buried inside of her. She was already on the cusp of orgasm and her head fell back and she cried out as the intense pleasure washed over her. Her pussy was throbbing from all the stimulation, from both last night and this morning, and she felt almost light-headed from the the overload of pleasure.

Looking pleased, Jordan rose up over her body, his lips shiny with her juices. She tried to turn her head,, but he just planted a wet kiss on her cheek anyway. The musky scent of her arousal filled her nose, inescapable, no matter how much she wanted to deny it.

"Good morning, little girl," he said, sounding just as pleased as he looked, despite the fact that she'd turned away from him. He undid the restraints on her wrists and ankles and then pulled the covers up over her. "I have some things to do. Don't try to leave the room. I'll be back."

And then he left her alone, feeling rather strange. Drowsily, Trish rolled around in the bed, trying to understand why she felt a little guilty. Because he'd given her pleasure without taking any for himself? There'd been no mistaking the hardon he'd had when he'd gotten dressed. Had he not had the time? But he'd taken the time to get her off with his mouth rather than just fucking her awake.

It was too confusing and too early. Trish rolled over and closed her eyes, going back to sleep.

When she woke up again, Jordan still hadn't returned. She didn't think she could have slept more than an hour; she'd been mostly awake when he'd left. Going into the bathroom, she took care of her needs and removed the plug from her anus, making a face as she wrapped it up and put it in the trash. He could look for it later if he wanted to.

That tiny act of rebellion made her feel a bit bolder as she explored the room - although not so bold that she felt the need to test the door, however. Many of the drawers were locked, but she looked through what she could. Unfortunately she couldn't access the vid screen or the computer unit, and she soon gave up the fruitless attempt, despite her desire to know what was going on in the world and on the Moon. By now people had to know that the Wolf had taken new captives, didn't they? Trish chewed on her lower lip as she abandoned her attempt to watch it.

Instead she looked in the wardrobe where she became completely distracted. It was entirely full of clothes, obviously for her, obviously brand new. Trish couldn't remember if she'd ever worn something that was brand new. Certainly she'd never worn anything this expensive, except as cast offs. She hadn't really paid attention to the outfit Jordan had put her in yesterday, but confronted with an entire closet full of new, high quality clothing, it was impossible to ignore. The fabrics were soft under her fingers, the colors all light enough that none of them would wash her out, and the sizes were all made for someone of her height and basic measurements. Trish bit her lip as she realized that it was all tops, skirts, and dresses. There were no pants, shoes, or undergarments.

As if that realization suddenly made her feel more naked, she quickly put on a flowing white dress. It had the longest skirt of any of the pieces in the closet, not that it would be much protection, but at least it made her feel a little better.

Searching in the bathroom didn't come up with anything that she could use as a weapon, not even a razor. There were several locked drawers, but she ended up leaving those alone, as she didn't want to be caught trying to get into them. Even though she didn't know when Jordan was due back, she felt strangely aware of time running out. Surely he wasn't planning on leaving her alone all day?

As if her thoughts had summoned him, Trish heard the door in the main room slide open.

"Baby girl?" A note of worry as well as sternness was threaded through his voice.

Trish hurried back into the main room, suddenly worried that maybe she should take off her dress... that maybe he'd somehow know she'd tried to access the vid screen and the computer unit... that he was going to be very angry when he realized she'd thrown away the anal plug. Suddenly every decision she'd made in the past half hour felt overwhelming and like the wrong choice.

"I'm here," she squeaked, almost skidding to a halt in the other room, not wanting to approach him, but not wanting him to think that she'd tried to run either. She held her breath as his cold blue eyes took in her attire, flashing with something like approval, and suddenly she can breath again.

"I like that dress on you, baby girl," he said, coming over to her. She stood still, like a prey frozen in the gaze of a predator, hands clenching her skirts because she didn't know what else to do with them. Jordan's fingers tipped up her chin and he kissed her lips, lightly at first, and then more firmly as he parted them beneath his, sweeping his tongue into her mouth. Trish shivered as his arm went around her, pulling her against him. Her small breasts were flattened against his hard body, her skin tingling as his hand slid down to cup her bottom. When the kiss ended she was breathless and anxious, unsure of what he would do next. He kissed the tip of her nose. "I like the dress, but next time wait for me to dress you."

She nodded without thinking about it, and then felt slightly horrified at herself for her easy obedience. But how was she supposed to argue with a man so much larger and stronger than her? His hand pulled up her skirt, palming her bottom, and she stiffened. The big, Viking-like man frowned down at her.

"What's wrong?" His frown deepened when she avoided his gaze, concentrating on his chin. The hand on her bottom slid in, fingers probing her crack, and Trish winced. Jordan made a noise of disapproval as his fingers brushed over her crinkled and unplugged anus. He sighed, as if disappointment in her, which made her feel strangely bad, but she pushed that notion away as nonsensical. She was going to feel bad for disappointing him, she was going to feel good about her small rebellion. "Oh, baby girl, I should have guessed you'd be naughty. Where's your plug?"

For a moment she thought about just not answering, but the tip of one finger pushed against her anus, pressing in and making her squeak as she jumped slightly, her body pressing against his more firmly as she tried to escape the probing finger. But he was so big and hard, it was like pressing against a wall - there was no where for her to go. With only a little excess lube still in her tight hole, the invasion of his finger was acutely uncomfortable although not exactly painful.

"I threw it away," she whispered quickly, before his finger could wriggle deeper. She pressed her face against his chest, clutching to his shirt because she didn't want to see his expression. She felt more than heard his sigh this time.

"Well, I guess that means you're ready for the next size up."

She'd barely had a moment to comprehend what he meant before she found herself being lifted over his shoulder and carried into the bathroom.

"No, no wait, please," she begged, squirming against the big hand holding her firmly on his shoulder. "It's just in the trash, I can get it out, I can clean it -"

"Oh, no baby girl," he said, putting her down and pushing her into the same position she'd been in the day before; bent over and facing the mirror so that she could see her already pink-rimmed eyes as tears welled, her pouting lower lip. "You were naughty and you need to be punished. You threw away your plug, that means you get the next size up. Now if you keep protesting, you can have a spanking to go with your new plug."

That quieted her very quickly as he tapped his paddle-like hand against her backside, reminding her just how much a spanking from him hurt. Immediately, Trish pressed her lips together, biting back any more pleas. She doubted it would deter him, and she didn't want to add a spanking onto what was already going to be an unpleasant punishment.

Completely ignoring the trash, Jordan opened up one of the locked drawers that Trish hadn't been able to get into. Which was probably for the best, as she would have been tempted to throw everything in it into the trash. And she didn't want to think about what the punishment for that might have been.

Meeting her eyes in the mirror, he straightened, holding up a long black plug with a fat bulb. It was noticeably larger than the one she'd removed from herself earlier - or maybe it just looked that way because she knew it was, but either way, she almost missed the one she'd thrown away, which she remembered as being much smaller. In his other hand he held the small tube of lubricant, and she closed her eyes as he opened it and began to put a thin coating of the shining substance over the plug, preparing it to go into her asshole.

Trish pressed her hands flat against the cool surface of the counter, taking in a deep breath, trying to ignore Jordan's presence and activity. That only worked until her skirt was lifted up, and she immediately made a little whimpering noise of fear.

"Open your eyes, baby girl," he said, giving her clit a little pinch at the same time. Trish let out an inarticulate cry as her eyes flew open, dismayed but not surprised that she was going to be forced to watch her ordeal again. The little nubbin between her legs throbbed in a way that she hated, as Jordan placed himself behind her. One hand pressed fingers between her cheeks, spreading them open, and Trish felt her breathing hitch in anxiety. "Just breathe, baby girl, this isn't going to harm you, but it's not going to be comfortable either. Bear down and that'll make it easier."

Easy for him to say.

But she didn't have an option. The hard tip prodded at her back entrance and Jordan began to push it inside of her. The tight ring of muscle resisted opening for a moment, as if it had contracted to its original size and was fighting being spread again, and Trish couldn't stop the grimace on her face as it suddenly relinquished the fight. The plug sank in, stretching her wider and wider, as her cheeks went red, beads of sweat stood out on her forehead, and she began to moan and groan at the discomfort as Jordan pushed the plug in. It was definitely both longer and thicker than the previous plug, and she could feel the difference. He worked it back and forth in her anus, fucking her with it as she struggled to adjust.

"That's it, little girl," he murmured, practically crooning to her. His eyes flicked back and forth between meeting hers in the mirror, and watching the plug push into her backside. Trish could only imagine what the huge piece of rubber looked like, disappearing into her rear entrance, the thick black base ready to nestle between her cheeks as soon as he managed to embed it completely inside of her. "Just a little more."

Her muscles screamed and Trish cried out as he finally shoved the fattest part of the plug into her ass, making her shudder as the sharp burst of pain... and then it was over. She gulped, taking in several deep breaths. She felt so full... so much fuller than she could have imagined. There was no way she was going to be able to ignore this plug at times, the way she had the other. Her inner muscles were already sore and clamping down around the intruder, trying to push it out, to no avail.

To her utter humiliation, Jordan stroked her bottom and then dipped his fingers down into her very wet pussy. Rubbing his fingers over her clit, he smiled at her moan, causing her to clench her jaw to keep from doing so again.

"Okay, baby, punishment's over. Now you can come make it up to me."

She quailed, but didn't protest as he helped her to stand. The movement made her gasp and whimper as the plug jostled inside of her. It was incredibly uncomfortable, slightly painful, and strangely erotic. The slickness of her plump pussy lips attested to her arousal. Knowing that Jordan knew she was aroused just made it worse, as he obviously liked that she was turned on despite herself.

Walking was a slight adjustment. The base of the plug pressed into her buttcheeks, the plug moved with every step she took, and she found her posture changing to help accommodate it. Not that she took more than ten steps before Jordan was pushing her to her knees in front of him.

Already knowing what to expect, she opened her mouth with resignation as he pulled out his cock. She could feel him watching her, but the big plug in her ass made her very wary of doing anything that would give him an excuse to punish her again. Trish understood that her compliance was dangerous to her own psyche, but she couldn't help it... she'd seen what the Wolf was putting Bella and Alex through and she knew she couldn't handle that. In some ways, her small act of rebellion had been because she hadn't been afraid Jordan would do anything too terrible to her. In hindsight, she could see it was a way of testing him. One which he'd responded to creatively and surprisingly.

Even if she didn't like the big plug. It was effective. She felt incredibly submissive. It was impossible to forget who was in charge when there was an uncomfortable reminder shoved up her bottom. One which made its presence very known.

The thick, meaty taste of him slid onto her tongue, and Trish automatically sucked, causing him to groan as his fingers slid into her hair. His hips thrust, pushing him deeper into her mouth, and she closed her eyes. His fingers caressed her head as he moved back and forth, the length of his cock gliding over her tongue and into her throat, the skirt of her dress swaying against her thighs as she moved with him. It was easier than the last time; she knew what to expect now and there was almost a hypnotic rhythm to his thrusts. The taste was musky, a little salty, and her nose filled with a scent that she'd already realized was specific to him, specific to this area of his body.

Groaning, he praised her, urging her to suck him harder, and Trish found that the more cooperative she was, the gentler he was with her. Instead of just using her mouth as a receptacle for his cock, he allowed her to control more of their movements, let her hold him in place as she hummed around his length or swirled her tongue around the head - sparing her throat the discomfort of having him thrust into it.

It wasn't that she was doing this voluntarily, she told herself, she was just trying to make it easier on her. This wasn't for him... it was for her. A logical excuse that made it easier for her to relax. After all, he was going to fuck her mouth either way, she might as well ensure that he did it in the way that was most comfortable for her.

As she sucked and swirled her tongue, she ignored the strange sense of pleasure that she got from listening to his moans, from seeing the way his head tilted back when she hit a particularly good spot, from meeting his eyes when he looked down to watch his cock disappearing between her lips.

"Fucking... good girl..." he said, his voice a gasp as the bottom of his cock began to pulse against her tongue. He gripped her head and pushed into her throat, her nose pressed against his groin as he came, his cock jetting straight down into her stomach. Trish's hands pushed against his thighs, but there was no moving until he was finished... and then he released her and she gasped for breath, her lips and throat feeling raw. "Such a good girl. My baby deserves a reward."

"I... no... I - " Ignoring her weak attempt at a protest, Jordan picked her up and set her down on the edge of the bed, pushing her back and kneeling between her thighs. He draped her legs over his shoulders, pulling her ass to the edge of the bed, and taking one wrist in each hand, holding her arms in place so that she couldn't move. And he lowered his mouth to her pussy.

Trish hadn't wanted to acknowledge how aroused she was, how aroused she'd remained as she'd sucked his cock. She hadn't wanted to know. But when his tongue touched her wet slit, sliding up the juicy center, there was no way to deny how her body had reacted. Her anus clenched around the plug as Jordan lapped at her pussy, making her squirm so much that his hands tightened on her wrists.

"Noo... please... no, I... oh please..." Trish's back arched and she gasped, cutting off her words before she could stop begging no and start begging yes. Because her body was aching to cum again. She didn't know why, she didn't know how it could, but her pussy was throbbing with the need, with the desire that she didn't want. Her hips rolled as his tongue delved between her pussy lips, heating her inside and out.

When his mouth moved up to her clit, she was practically sobbing with the need to cum, tears filling her eyes, but she refused to ask him for it. Not that he cared. He sucked her clit into his mouth, biting down very gently on her tender flesh, and right behind the flash of pain came her orgasm, a wave of ecstasy crashing into her. Trish screamed as her body rocked, unable to escape the sucking of his mouth on that tender bud, wracked by the paroxysms of her body as she came against her will. It was her reward and a punishment, all in one.

******

Following Jordan into the room, Trish was relieved to see Alex and Bella. Even though they were really the Wolf's prisoners and she was Jordan, she did still feel better when they were there. Plus, knowing they were fetching them assuaged some of her fear about where Jordan was taking her. After all, it wasn't like he said. He just took her hand and she trotted to keep up with him, worrying over what he might want to do next.

Bella and Alex were curled up on the bed, holding each other, and Trish felt a stab of jealousy. The only person she had to hold was Jordan, and while he definitely wanted to hold her, it was also definitely not the same.

"Up," said Jordan, his voice hard and unyielding.

Almost immediately, Alex stood, positioning himself between Jordan and Bella, and Trish experienced that same stab of envy. Which was really just ridiculous, because she knew - had witnessed - Alex and Bella being treated much worse than Jordan treated her. But she still felt like an outsider to them. Just like on the Moon, she had no place to fit in, even among fellow captives. Behind Alex, Bella slowly slid off the bed.

Jordan laughed at Alex. "Go ahead and try something boy," he drawled, deliberately insulting. "I don't need that collar to keep you in line." Which made Trish eye the collar around Alex's neck curiously, but she didn't doubt Jordan's words. He hadn't even tensed when Alex had stood, completely assured in his own supremacy as a fighter. Bella reached out to touch Alex's back, getting his attention. Beside Jordan, Trish fidgeted and looked away as Jordan spoke. "SHe's smarter than you, you know," Jordan said, obviously referring to Bella. "Come on. Shower, then breakfast, and then you'll get a chance to be outside for a bit if you behave."

He turned and Trish went with him, shooting a fleeting look over her shoulder at Bella and Alex, feeling strangely distant from them and yet still a part of them. Wanting them to follow, because she didn't want to be alone, even if they were really a unit that didn't include her.

The washroom Jordan took them to was basically a large tile room with plenty of showers. It was currently empty, but Trish got the idea that it was the communal bathing room. From her time at University, she knew that this was standard; there wasn't enough room in the residences on Earth for most places to have individual bathrooms and bathing rooms. Only the very wealthy owned or stayed in places that did.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers
12