Taken by the Viking Ch. 16

Story Info
Jordan and Marek have a little competition with Trish & Laura.
7.8k words
4.71
45.1k
21

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers

Warmth surrounded Trish, curving around her back, weighing down her side. Hot hands cupped her breasts. Not in a sexual way. Just holding her. Comforting her. She wriggled slightly, her brain trying to wake up.

"Shhhh..." The deep, familiar voice murmured in her ear. Soothing her. "Go back to sleep. It's not time to wake up yet."

Sighing, Trish let herself sink back down into the warmth. There was a tiny warning in her brain not to get too comfortable but... too late. It just felt so nice.

******

After the day with the Moonie couple, things began to change around the compound.

Jordan kept her by his side more often, although he also gave her a small tablet so she could read or search the web or whatever she wanted online. Well, she could do anything but send messages, at least. On the first day he gave it to her, she saw the classes already uploaded to the tablet and recognized the coursework from the classes he'd interrupted when he'd kidnapped her - which felt like a lifetime ago - she was surprised but not shocked.

She was also a little touched and a little curious. When she asked him why, he said he didn't want her falling too far behind. Which felt almost odd. While he seemed to care for her in his own way, this was the first indication that he specifically cared for what she wanted as well as what he wanted from her.

Although, trying to concentrate when he had her on his lap and was constantly stroking her sides, breasts, and legs under her skirt wasn't exactly easy. And when she tried to squirm away, her wriggling would be met with a sharp slap to whatever part of her body he'd been caressing - unless he was stroking her side, then he'd just shift his hand down to slap her ass. It was both frustrating and arousing, and then frustrating again because she didn't want to be aroused by it.

When she got to the end of a chapter, she took advantage of the time Jordan spend in the bathroom before bed to take the small test on the material. She hadn't retained nearly as much of it as she'd wanted to, and she made a face at the score displayed on the tablet as Jordan moved back into the room.

"What?" he asked, reaching out and pulling the tablet from her grasp before she could respond. He frowned. "You normally score much better than this."

"I normally didn't have someone distracting me the whole time I was studying," Trish muttered under her breath. And then flinched, shocked she'd let that bit of sass out, waiting for his reaction. She eyed Jordan as he scrolled through her test answers, as if he hadn't heard what she said, which she knew wasn't possible.

His lack of reaction left her quaking because it was so unexpected. Not that she'd been that sassy, she supposed, but for her it felt like a major leap. Something she would have normally held back.

Not just because she expected punishment - although that had been her immediate fear - but because it felt like banter.

Like the kind of interaction she only ever had with someone she actually liked and trusted.

Trish hadn't let people into her life very easily. Too many people were cruel or only interested in relationships for the advantages those relationships could bring them. Since being taken by Jordan, though, she'd occasionally bantered with Laura. With Trix when she was in the kitchen or getting food. And now with Jordan.

She curled in on herself, holding her knees to her suddenly aching chest as she faced the fact that she was more comfortable with him than she ought to be.

Jordan shook his head and put the tablet down, giving her a wicked little smile that set her heart racing. "If you're being distracted, you'll just have to try harder. Tomorrow you'll take the test again. In the meantime..."

He reached out and snagged her ankle, making Trish squeal as he pulled her towards him. The little leap in her chest was fear but... not terror. The fear she felt wasn't even real fear; more like excitement and anxiety mixed up into one jumbled, confusing emotion.

She was even more confused as he sat down on the bed and took her wrist, pulling her upright and over his lap.

"Wait- what? What did I do?"

While Jordan might spank her during sex when she wasn't being punished for anything, he'd never put her over his knee before without a reason.

"Eleven answers incorrect," he said, flipping her skirt up and pressing her shoulders down.

Seriously?! He was going to spank her for not doing well on the test of material she'd voluntarily studied? It wasn't like she'd had to go back into her coursework from school!

"Hopefully, tomorrow you'll think about this and focus more."

SMACK!

The weirdest emotion ran through Trish as Jordan's hand fell on her ass.

This wasn't punishment because she'd done something he didn't like or disobeyed an order... this was because he wanted her to do well at something she also wanted to do well at... It was a kind of encouragement.

SMACK!

"Ow!" His hand felt harder than a paddle, smacking down across the center of her ass again, right over the spot he'd swatted before, making her skin blaze. Her cheeks clenched, renewing her awareness of the plug inside of her, which became all too easy to forget sometimes.

Trish wasn't sure she liked this kind of encouragement. It hurt... even if it did make her feel all weirdly warm and fuzzy inside. She wasn't sure she liked that either.

SMACK!

He wasn't holding back either; even though the third blow was focused on her right cheek, she felt it just as hard as she had the second, which had landed on already pinked skin.

SMACK!

Left cheek. Trish let out a little cry, kicking her legs as the sting burned and tears sparked in her eyes. Why did he even care about a stupid test?!

SMACK!

Right back in the center. Trish howled. It felt like the center of her bottom was pulsing with stinging heat.

Pausing for a moment, Jordan rubbed his hand over her abused skin, making her whimper as his palm roughly abraded her reddened flesh. Then he lifted his hand again.

SMACK!

"Why do you even care?!" Trish wailed, trying to thrash on his lap, to no avail. Jordan held her in place easily, as if her efforts were no stronger than a butterfly's.

"You want to do well at your courses, don't you?" He asked, his voice making it clear he didn't really expect an answer. "So I'm helping you."

"I don't want your help!"

Later, she would wonder how she'd managed the courage to be so blunt. Then she'd cringe as she'd realized it was just another indication of how comfortable she'd become in their strange relationship.

"You have it anyway," he said, almost cheerfully, and Trish kicked her legs. If she could have kneed him, she would have, but he easily swiveled his lower leg around to wrap around hers and hold them in place, keeping her ass high in the air.

SMACK!

She howled again, gripping the sheets as his paddle-like hand smacked against her roasted cheeks.

"And if you do well tomorrow, you won't have to go through this again."

SMACK!

As he delivered the last of the eleven swats, leaving Trish's bottom hot red and throbbing, she swore to herself that she was going to do better tomorrow, because being spanked for not accomplishing something she should have easily had a handle on was not fun! And she could tell Jordan was enjoying having a real reason to spank her far too much. His cock dug into her side as his hand slammed into her ass again and again, and Trish cried out and tried to kick as tears slid down her face.

As soon as he was done, he lifted her up and placed her on the bed, still bent over, so that her weight was on her knees and elbows, Trish whimpered as he ran his lips down her back, his hands sliding up her sides. The rasp of his hair over her sensitized cheeks sent a tingling shiver up her spine as his hands cupped her breasts. His right hand was a good deal warmer than his left, since that was the one he'd used to spank her. The heat seemed to sear her breast as he started to squeeze and knead the soft flesh, his tongue licking over the hot skin of her ass and tracing little patterns on the fiery surface.

Trish whimpered as her hard nipples pressed into his palms, her pussy already aching for pleasure now that her spanking was over. Spanking and pleasure had become irrevocably linked in her mind, she realized, as did erotic pain as his fingers tweaked her nipples, making them ache for more stimulation.

She pressed her face into the mattress and moaned, trying to muffle her sound of pleasure as Jordan's tongue slid up the length of her slit, her ass high in the air as though she was presenting herself to him.

The bed dipped as he straightened up and placed his knees on either side of her legs, caging her in, towering over her from behind. His hands slid away from her breasts to rest on her hot ass, spreading her cheeks open. She whimpered as she felt his cock press against her wet pussy, practically aching for him to just shove inside of her, even as her bottom throbbed in his hands. Craving the pleasure she knew he'd give her.

Instead of thrusting in hard, he pushed in slowly. Firmly. Making her inner muscles burn with the long, slow glide of his entrance. Trish moaned and tried to push back against him without thinking, but his hands on her cheeks kept her pinned down and at his mercy, unable to back herself onto his cock no matter how her pussy ached. The feel of his callused hands against her hot, sensitized skin only intensified the sensations racing through her.

She cried out into the mattress as Jordan began to move, fucking her with slow, almost languid strokes as he began to knead her freshly spanked ass. Trish practically writhed before him, her pussy shuddering with every deep stroke of his cock; her ass squeezed the plug inside it as his body bumped against the base, jostling it inside of her and adding to the growing pleasure curling through her core.

When Jordan finally slid his hands away from her ass, it was so he could lean forward, one hand moving up to cup her breast, the other around her hip to her clit. The tiny bud was already slick with juices and Trish cried out as Jordan's fingers rubbed the tiny bundle of nerves, making her clench around him as her orgasm threatened. His body was all around hers, his front pressed to her back, his lips on the back of her neck, completely taking her over...

He began to thrust harder, faster, his body pressing the plug deeper into her ass as he began to pound into her pussy. The fingers on her clit circled, rubbing hard and fast, and Trish screamed as her orgasm hit her hard and fast, throbbing through her in ecstatic pulses of heat and pleasure. She clenched and shuddered as Jordan fucked her harder, faster, his hand giving her breast one last squeeze before coming down to press against the mattress, giving him more leverage so he could slam his cock into her even more forcefully.

Trish tried to squirm away from his other hand, the fingers still insistently rubbing against her clit as the pleasure started to become too intense, the sensations too overwhelming to be enjoyable.

"Please!" she cried out, trying to reach down to grasp his hand and pull it away from the tiny, overworked organ.

Not that she even had the slightest chance of pulling his muscled arm away from whatever he wanted to do, but Jordan didn't seem to care. He immediately grabbed both of her wrists and pulled them above her head, his thrusts stopping only for as long as it took him to cuff her wrists to the headboard of the bed, leaving her completely at his mercy.

Then he started moving again, fucking her just as hard, as his finger slid back down to her clit, to elicit more torturous pleasure from her.

He wrung two more orgasms from her, still steadily fucking her from behind, until Trish's body went limp as she practically sobbed from the erotic overstimulation. Only then did Jordan take a last few, forceful strokes of his cock into her pussy before finally letting himself go and cumming.

He left her wrists cuffed above her head and he turned them both onto their sides, his cock still inside of her as he cradled her in his arms, his warm body wrapped around hers. Despite the cuffs, despite the strange sensation of his cock slowly softening inside of her, Trish easily fell asleep.

The next day, she managed to get all of the questions on the chapter test correct, and Jordan rewarded her with chocolate cake and an erotic spanking that had her squirming over his lap before he finally flipped her onto her back and ate his portion of the cake off of her body.

******

Seated comfortably on Jordan's lap, reading through her coursework, Trish had gotten used to Jordan's caresses, enough so that it didn't break her concentration anymore... until it suddenly stopped. Then she looked up, to see what had caused the cessation in his usual handsy meanderings, and she froze.

The people approaching the dais were the last people she'd ever expected to see in the Wolf's compound.

Moon Prime Richard Dillon was heading the small group, the other three following behind him - all of them nearly as recognizable as the leader of the entire Moon government. Secondary Prime, Lorena Paulson as right behind him, as well as the Prime Commander of the Moon's Armies, Esther Marquis, and the Minister of Earth Relations, Kenneth Pratchett. Four of the most powerful and influential people on the Moon, by dint of their offices, their money, and their relations.

Seeing them walking through the Wolf's Main Room, their expressions completely unperturbed as they sauntered towards the dais, absolutely stunned Trish. It was like her entire body and mind just froze into place.

"Greetings," the Prime said as he came to a halt in front of the dais, his eyes on the Wolf. The Secondary Prime also had her eyes on the Wolf, although the Prime Commander's dark eyes kept flickering around the room as if looking for and assessing threats. She was the only one who looked like she might be worried about their safety, here in the bowels of the Wolf's domain. The last, Minister Pratchett, was looking around too, but the expression on his face was completely different. He looked more like he was looking for someone.

Eventually his eyes drifted up to where Trish was sitting frozen on Jordan's lap, and he practically leered at her as his eyes took in the way Jordan's hand was back to stroking her thigh, his fingers sliding just under the hem of his dress. Trish hadn't felt so dirty since her first few weeks here at the Wolf's compound, and even then she hadn't felt so gross really.. something about his gaze just filled her with revulsion. Immediately she flushed and, holding onto the tablet with one hand, immediately tried to yank down the hem of her dress with the other.

She could practically feel Jordan's surprise, since she hadn't done anything like that in ages. Trish waited for the smack of his hand on her thigh, resigned to it, but instead she felt him suddenly straighten, his hand moving possessively around her body as he pulled her into his chest. Minister Pratchett paled and averted his gaze away from Trish immediately. Peeking up at the man holding her, Trish almost smiled when she saw he'd gone full Viking Warrior, his icy blue eyes still glaring at the Minister, who was now looking anywhere but at her and Jordan. No longer stroking her, Jordan continued to hold her possessively even as he sank back into his chair a little.

To distract herself from the unsettling fact that his reaction made her feel rather warm and satisfied, Trish focused on the conversation between the Wolf and Prime Dillon. It quickly became obvious that the Prime was there to negotiate for the biannual contract between the Moon and the Wolf - something which shocked Trish right down to her core because she didn't think anyone other than the people in this room even knew such a thing existed. The Moon was supposed to be self-sufficient, but as the Prime and Wolf negotiated, it became clear that it wasn't at all.

They needed food, water, even air from the Wolf!

Listening, she also realized that the allies the Moon had with various other groups on Earth didn't even get them enough supplies. The Prime hinted at getting better prices from others, and the Wolf just laughed at him and said that was because they couldn't ever give the Prime the amount needed. Whereas he could. It also became clear that some of the supplies he'd be giving to the Prime were things he'd received from Cora and Josh; they obviously used him as a figurehead in this instance as well, rather than doing separate bargains with the Moon officials.

As always, the Wolf was the face of the Earth.

In return for the supplies, the Moon gave up proprietary information about their medicines as well as a vast sum of money. Snuggled into the safety of Jordan's arms, she could practically feel him stiffening when the subject of medicines came up, and remembered how Laura had said her mother had died during the pox plague. She knew from her classes that quite a few diseases had decimated the Earth's populations after the Moonies left. Curable diseases. The teachers had explained that the Moon officials had thought the diseases would settle down the population, which had become increasingly violent.

It seemed the Moon was still holding back some of its medical advancements from the Earthers. Which was awful. Trish would have said the most brilliant scientific minds were all up on the Moon, but she knew now that quite a few were also here on Earth... still, they'd be at a disadvantage compared to the Moon scientists, who had all sorts of funding and equipment available to them which the Earthers wouldn't. Well... some of the Earthers might, thanks to the Wolf's bargaining.

"Great! That's done," Minister Pratchett said, clapping his hands together, as soon as the negotiations wrapped up. The look of anticipation on his face increased. "Where are the prisoners? I've been lusting after that girl's ass ever since my son brought her home. Couldn't believe my luck when I heard you'd taken her." The way he said it invited the Wolf and others to join in on his cheer.

Instead, the Wolf looked at him with a blank, implacable expression, that Trish was sure hid revulsion. The others in the Moon group did look at the Minister with varying levels of disgust, although he didn't seem the notice. Trish felt sick to her stomach when she realized the Minister was talking about Bella... finally putting two and two together. He was Bella's old boyfriend's father. The asshole boyfriend who had cheated on her and then gone on television acting heartbroken when she'd been taken.

And his father...

Turning her face away from the Moon officials, completely revolted, Trish pressed her face against Jordan's shoulder. As if sensing she needed comforting, one big hand began to stroke up and down the center of her back, in a soothing, circular motion. Even though the other officials had looked disgusted by the minister's statement, none of them had protested or even expressed concern for Alex and Bella. They definitely hadn't tried to negotiate for their release.

"They'll be brought to you as usual," the Wolf said, his deep voice rumbling through the room. "You may go now."

Trish stayed pressed against Jordan rather than watching them leave.

******

"What are the Moon officials going to do to Alex and Bella?" Trish asked nervously when Jordan finally led her from the hall, his big hand wrapped around hers securely. After the officials had been escorted from the room, everything had moved on to business as usual and no one had said. Her imagination had gone wild, considering what the minister had said, although she was hoping she'd misunderstood.

"Fuck them."

Nope. She hadn't misunderstood at all.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers