Taken by the Viking Ch. 18

Story Info
Trish makes a decision... but is it the right one?
5.2k words
4.71
36.9k
26

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,556 Followers

Seeing the conflicting emotions flickering across Alex and Bella's expressions, when they saw Lisa and Ken being brought to the Wolf, made Trish feel a little better about her own reactions. She wasn't the only one to feel a sense of satisfaction, of a kind of karmic justice, at their predicament.

The expression on the Wolf's face was the most interesting though - he was watching Alex and Bella's reactions with a kind of benevolent expression on his face - the kind of expression someone wore when they were giving someone a gift. Was this his gift to Bella and Alex? A punishment for their cheating exes as a kind of present from the Wolf?

Earthers had an entirely different morality than the Moon. Then again, the Moon's morality wasn't all that great in a lot of areas either. Trish honestly wasn't sure which she preferred.

Ken started shouting threats and was gagged. Trish was a little surprised, since being reminded that he was the son of one of the ministers colluding with the Wolf, she'd thought he might actually have a point. But it seemed the Wolf didn't really care all that much about that particular alliance. That, or he felt it was secure enough he didn't care about Ken's father's reaction.

Waving his hand, the Wolf looked over to Nurse Roche, who was standing along the wall near one of the doors. "Nurse Roche, please take Slut and Bitch to be processed. I'd like to spend a little bit of quality time with my Pet and Toy before they go."

Slut and Bitch. Surprisingly apt nicknames. The Wolf had apparently figured out exactly who they were.

As Nurse Roche came over to lead Lisa and Ken away, several of the guards assisting, Jordan began to pull Trish back towards the door they'd come in. Surprised, Trish glanced back at the dais, where the Wolf had Bella squirming on his lap, one hand on her throat while Alex knelt between her spread legs. She was surprised Jordan didn't want to watch.

Surprised by the tinge of disappointment that she felt at realizing they weren't going to watch, knowing this was probably the last time Bella and Alex were going to be on display.

Being here on Earth had really done a number on her head.

******

Taking Trish out of the room, Jordan felt strange.

His stomach was churning, his chest was tight, and it felt like his jaw was permanently clenched. The last time he'd felt like this... well, it had been before he met the Wolf.

He didn't like it.

But he had to obey the Wolf's orders.

While the Wolf extended Jordan quite a bit of leniency, more than anyone else ever received from the Wolf, there were certain things he was resolute on. Like the old Warlord, the Wolf allowed his soldiers to take a man or woman who caught their fancy. They were given the opportunity to show them what life would be like. But then they had to let them go.

No one could even complain, because the Wolf followed his own rules. He always let his captives go.

Most people didn't have to go through offering freedom more than once. The vast majority of people taken by the Wolf's soldiers chose to stay. Life was better in the Wolf's compound; safer, more stable... and they were all good at providing pleasure. Although the Wolf's domain extended beyond the compound, his territories still weren't quite as safe as it was behind these walls. The Wolf insisted on giving the choice though, something which had been a drastic change from when the old Warlord had ruled. When the Wolf had taken over, and forced the old lord's soldiers to release anyone who wanted to go, there had been a mass exodus.

Some of them had come back eventually, but not many - and very few to the person they'd left.

Jordan wished he felt more sure of Trish. Even though he was determined to go after her again, once he'd left the Wolf's employ, he was now realizing - he wanted her to choose to stay with him.

It would mean something if she did.

Something intangible. Something he'd never had before.

Something he hadn't even known he wanted until this moment.

And he had to ask her now, because Alex and Bella would be leaving within the next couple hours. Trish had to be given the option of going with them.

Taking her back to his room, he sat her down on the bed and stepped back, crossing his arms over his chest as if to try and hold in the uncomfortable emotions he couldn't quite control.

"You have a choice," he said, jumping straight into the conversation. He didn't really know any other way to broach things, after all. Trish sat on the edge of the bed, in the position he'd placed her in, the way she always did in the mornings. Seeing her obedience helped to calm him a little - but only a little. "I'm... retiring, for the lack of a better word. I have all the money I need and a place on an island near the equator. The Wolf is going to promote Zadia in my place and will only call on me if he has need."

Trish stared up at him silently.

This was the hard part. The part he had to force his jaw to unclench for so he could actually get the words out. The part that made his heart start hammering inside of his chest.

"You can come with me."

He said it as more of an order than anything else. It was what he wanted.

"Or... stay here?" Trish's soft whispered question sent unexpected pain lancing through his chest. Why did the idea of her not wanting to be with him hurt so much? He'd always wanted a woman who would do as he wanted, as he said, and while he'd been disappointed when things hadn't worked out, when he'd been called too demanding, possessive, or controlling, he hadn't cared that much. Now, he'd taken Trish, turned her into his baby girl, gave her pleasure, took care of her needs, kept her safe... he'd been far more demanding, possessive, and controlling with her than any of his past relationships with women, and yet the idea of her not wanting him, not wanting that, actually made his chest ache and feel empty, even though it had never overly bothered him in the past.

"Or go home," he said, firmly. There was no way he'd be able to tolerate her staying here. The only way to stay in the Wolf's compound was to work for him, or to be with someone who worked for him. There would be no occupation for someone like Trish, who was far from being a soldier, tactician, or scientist - and the Wolf was unusually well educated in Earther history and culture so he wouldn't need an expert on the areas Trish was well versed in. And Jordan would kill any man or woman who tried to claim her for their own.

"Home?" She sounded confused.

"To the Moon." He glanced at the timepiece on his wrist. The Wolf should be wrapping things up soon. He could try to drag this out... or he could just get it over with. "Alex and Bella will leave for the shuttle in ten minutes. You can go with them or stay here with me."

It was an exaggeration. He didn't know exactly when they'd be headed for the shuttle, and it was very possible the Wolf would take longer with them than he'd initially planned - Jordan was fairly sure the Wolf wasn't looking forward to letting them go. But he needed to know. He needed her answer.

"What would I do, if I stayed?" Her voice sounded high and uncertain... but she was considering it.

What did he have to offer her? Just the things he'd been giving her. What he'd been doing. That was who he was. He stepped closer, unable to keep from reaching out and touching her, fear that it was the last time trickling through him. He caressed her cheek, cupping her chin in his fingers.

"The same thing we've been doing." Which she'd liked... he'd made sure she'd come around to liking it. He'd seen the way she'd responded to his dominance, to his care... to having friends and being able to continue her studies, and to belonging to him. No longer his lonely little girl, no longer scared of him, no longer unhappy all the time. Say yes, say yes, say yes.... "Be mine. Decorate my home. Sleep in my bed. Let me take care of you."

He said the last like a plea. He wanted to take care of her. Make sure she was sheltered. Fed. Pleasured, constantly. That her darker needs, the ones she didn't like admitting to, didn't go unministered. There was something inside of her that called to him, that had called to him from the beginning.

"Why me?"

Jordan struggled with the answer. It was a complex one answer, too complex for a man of few words who was unused to verbalizing his emotions anyway. Finally he settled for - "Because I don't want to let you go."

It was the truth. More than, it was at the heart of his emotions. Since he'd taken Trish, his life had been better, and he didn't want to go back to the way things had been. He also didn't like the idea of being separated from her, of her being on her own where he couldn't take care of her... and he especially didn't like the idea of her back on the Moon with their attitudes and supposed superiority.

A long moment stretched, agonizing in its length, and then Trish nodded. "I'll go with you."

Savage joy and triumph streaked through Jordan, unexpected and intense, and he suddenly realized, he hadn't been expecting that answer at all. He would have let her go... but he would have gone back for her. Watched over her. Probably taken her again, because he couldn't bear the idea of being without her.

But he hadn't actually expected her to choose to remain with him.

His fingers firmed on her jaw, as he looked down into her guileless blue eyes. He wondered why but... Trish was the one who asked questions, not him. Especially not when he wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer.

"Say it again, baby girl," he rasped, wanting to hear her say the words again, just to be sure he hadn't just heard what he wanted to hear. His cock was already hardening in anticipation, eager to claim her.

"I'll go with-" The little smile on her face slayed him and he didn't even give her a chance to finish her sentence.

He sealed his lips over hers, his desperation for her fueling his arousal, as his cock sprang to full mast. Her mouth opened for his, her body soft in its submission beneath him as he lifted her up and pushed her back onto the bed, covering her body with his own.

For once he didn't bother to take off her dress, just pushed up her skirt so he could grind the front of his body against her as he pinned her wrists above her head with one hand, holding her down, dominating her. Trish whimpered and squirmed beneath him with pleasure, and it took him only moments to undo the front of his pants and shove his cock inside of her.

She let out a little scream as he did so, the wet tightness of her pussy quivering around him in shock at the sudden invasion of his body into hers. Possessive urgency rose over him and he knew he would take his time with her after this but right now... right now he just needed to fuck her. Kiss her. Possess her.

******

The hard thrusts of Jordan's cock were different than usual, so much less precise in their rhythm, as if he'd lost his usual control. His mouth devoured her, hand gripped tightly about her wrists, his hips moving against her as his cock slid in and out of her wet channel. Trish writhed and cried out beneath him, her hips moving up to meet his thrusts as some part of her exulted in the loss of his control.

At his obvious relief and joy at her decision.

She wrapped her legs around him, digging her heels into the back of his legs, and Jordan growled low in his throat.

The next thing she knew, he was pulling out of her and flipping her over so that he can plow into her from behind. On all fours, she was bent over before him, held in place by his hand pressing her wrists down into the mattress while his other hand held her hip, keeping her lower body propped up to meet his thrusts. Trish moaned and cried out as her pussy burned with growing pleasure, the friction of his cock sliding in and out of her. Every thrust pressed his body against the base of the plug in her ass, sending delicious sensations ricocheting through her.

In the back of her head, she knew why he'd changed positions so suddenly - because she'd tried to take a tiny bit of control, tried to use her body to move his, and now she was in a position where the most she could do was back herself onto his cock.

Jordan hammered into her, hard and fast, pinning her down, dominating her completely, and Trish bowed her head, pressing her face to the mattress as ecstasy ran over her. She screamed as she came, her pussy spasming around him.

He let out a hoarse cry as he crouched over her, his hips slamming into her ass with his final thrusts.

"Mine..." She thought she heard him growl as his hold on her tightened possessively.

She cried out again as his cock throbbed inside of her, warm heat flowing into her pussy with every spurt of cum. Slowly his weight bore her down to the mattress as his cock pulsed inside of her, until she was flattened beneath him, his forehead pressing against her upper back between her shoulders, his hand still on her wrists. Trish's breathing slowed as she lay there, feeling warm and safe beneath him.

After a few long moments, Jordan gave her a gentle kiss on her shoulder and moved away, pulling his softened cock from her body.

Rolling over onto her back, Trish started to get up to move towards the bathroom - only to let out a little shriek as she found herself pulled back onto her back with Jordan scowling down above her.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked, his voice demanding.

Wide eyed with surprise, Trish stared up at him. "To the bathroom to um..." She waved her hand at her messy pussy. "I need to clean up."

Frowning, Jordan grabbed her hand, and the next thing Trish knew, she was in a very familiar position - cuffed to the headboard of the bed. It just wasn't a position she'd expected to be put in right now; indignation and surprise bubbled up inside of her in response as Jordan got up, heading towards the bathroom.

"Why can't I clean myself off?" Trish called after him, tugging at the chain on the wrist cuffs, even though she knew from experience it was useless. She wasn't mad exactly just... frustrated, annoyed... perturbed. She'd agreed to stay, why was he chaining her up again? And why did some part of her feel relieved that her answer apparently hadn't changed his controlling ways? Relieved and aroused, despite the fact that she'd just cum. Or maybe she was just getting used to multiple orgasms...

Jordan emerged from the bathroom, still scowling, with a washcloth in his hand. Trish already knew it would be damp and warm, ready to clean her. "Because I do that."

He didn't even ask why she'd want to change it, typical Jordan, he just grabbed her ankle and pulled her legs open. Trish tried to squirm away.

"But I can do it!" she protested, ignoring the secret thrill of being manhandled by him.

He couldn't mean to go on exactly the way things had been before, could he? She'd said yes to staying, she'd seen what that meant for Laura and Chevie and the others, she'd... well she'd expected that he might behave a little differently now.

"You don't need to, because I'll take care of it," he said ruthlessly, before his voice softened just a touch as he pressed the warm cloth to her pussy. Trish shuddered as he rubbed gently, making her pussy tingle with the soft pleasure.

"But what if I want to?" The question came out much softer than the challenge Trish had meant it to be, more like a child's whine. She was feeling rather pouty. Something she'd never been allowed to be growing up in the orphanage.

"Too bad," Jordan said, sounding almost amused.

Now it was Trish's turn to scowl. "You can't just... I chose to stay here, shouldn't I get some say in what happens now?"

"No." Jordan tossed the cloth away, settling his big body between her legs, his face lowering down towards her pussy. "You asked what would happen if you stayed and I told you, we'll keep doing the same thing we've been doing. This is what we've been doing. You can follow the rules, or you can get a spanking and then follow the rules."

"Wait!" Trish protested as he wrapped his arms around her thighs, prying them apart to the amount he preferred - which left her pussy completely open and vulnerable. She tried to twist her hips to move away from him, which was a useless act, since his arms were far stronger than her legs or probably even her entire body. "We should... Oh!"

His tongue swiped up the center of her pussy, an electric sensation against her swollen folds. She wriggled again, but with her wrists bound and her lower body pinioned by him, there was nothing she could do against the pleasurable oral assault on her already sensitive flesh.

"I want... to talk... about..." Trish moaned and panted in the between the words she forced out as Jordan licked and sucked on pussy, teasing her clit with the tip of his tongue. "Jordan! ... You have... to stop..."

"No," he said succinctly, before returning to feasting on her pussy. Her ass quivered around the plug inside of it,

His hand moved up to her breasts, squeezing them harshly as she began to try and speak again. Trish whimpered at the new stimulation, her nipples pressing into the palms of his hands as she squirmed against his tongue.

"I want to talk!" She managed to gasp out, before squealing as his fingers plucked at her nipples, pinching the tender buds.

She couldn't even remember what she wanted to talk about at this point, she was having so much trouble focusing on anything but the rising pleasure in her core, but Trish knew she wanted to talk. She knew Jordan was using sex to quiet her.

It turned her on even as it frustrated her.

"Jordan!"

His fingers pinched her nipples hard, twisting and tugging on them, before releasing them and going back to playing with her breasts as he licked his way up and down her pussy. Trish whimpered and squirmed, although now she wasn't sure if she was trying to get away or trying to get his mouth closer to her clit, where she craved the stimulation most and where he seemed to be avoiding licking her now.

When he suddenly pulled away, she cried out in disappointment, and then cried out again as his hand slapped down on her wet, sensitive flesh, spanking her throbbing pussy.

"I will take care of your pussy," he said, matter-of-factly, massaging the portion of anatomy in question, before lifting his hand to spank it again. Trish shrieked as the blow landed and then he massaged the sting back into her folds.

"But, sometimes I might want-"

He cut her off with another smack to her pussy that made her back arch. Her clit was throbbing, burning, with the need to cum and one more swat might do it.

Trish opened her mouth to protest again, to try and push him into giving her another slap, one that would driver her over the edge, but Jordan was already turning her over onto all fours again, her ass high in the air. This time, though, he had no need to hold her wrists down.

"Jordan, plea-OW!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

As if to prove nothing was going to change, Jordan was spanking her upturned ass, his hand as hard and rough as ever on her tender cheeks.

It wasn't a punishment spanking though... but it wasn't quite an erotic spanking for pleasure; it fell somewhere in between. Trish gasped and moaned as the crisp swats stung her skin, making her clit pulse in needy sympathy. Her breasts swayed beneath her with every strike, dragging her stiff nipples over the sheets.

"You can't-"

SMACK! SMACK!

"Jordan!

SMACK! SMACK!

The needy ache rising inside of her only made protesting more difficult. She was hot and sensitive, swollen and throbbing, and so close to orgasm she thought she might start screaming if she didn't fall over the edge soon.

Yet, like she always had before, Trish couldn't bring herself to beg. In the past, she hadn't wanted to admit to what she saw as a betrayal by her body. Now, she still felt as though her body was betraying her - not because she didn't want the pleasure, but because she didn't want it right now. Well, at least, she didn't want it until after she'd had her say... until after she'd exerted some kind of control back over herself.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,556 Followers
12