Taken by the Viking Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A roar inside the main room made her quiver, as she was reminded of all the people on the other side of the wall, but it didn't matter anymore.

Her skirt was up around her hips in front, falling to her sides, as Jordan started fucking her, rough and fast up against the wall. Playing with her in front of everyone seemed to have made him even hornier and more aggressive than usual - and Trish was just along for the ride. She squealed as moaned as he pounded her into the wall, only his hands supporting her ass keeping her lower back from being bruised as he ravaged her. Her breasts bounced, rubbing against his chest, as she almost wished they were bare so there would be skin to skin contact... but she couldn't bring herself to even try and pull her top down, not when he was fucking her, out here in the hallway, where anyone might come across them.

Instead she just hung on for dear life, her pussy squeezing and shuddering around him, her orgasm growing with every thrust. She was doing her best to stifle her moans as cries of pleasure as her body wound tighter and tighter, afraid that any noise out here might attract attention from those inside the room.

She leaned forward and bit into Jordan's shoulder as she came, smothering her scream of ecstasy as her body pulsed around him. She felt him buckle a bit under her weight as his own orgasm hit him, and she clung to him as he throbbed inside of her.

Panting, Jordan leaned against her, pressing her into the wall as they came down from the ecstatic highs of their climaxes. Trish breathed in his scent, basking in her post-orgasmic glow. She wasn't sure she would even care if someone DID come out of the door and see them. Even though Jordan's shrinking cock was still inside of her.

As she had the thought, Jordan pulled away, letting her slide down to stand on her own feet as he shoved his dick back into his pants. Her skirt settled back down, covering her pussy and thighs, as if nothing had just happened.

"Come on, baby girl," he said, taking her hand. Trish thought he was going to lead her back into the room, but instead he headed down the hall, towards their room.

"We're not going back in?" she asked. She was torn. She didn't particularly want to watch what was happening to Lisa and Ken - and definitely didn't want to face the part of herself that actually kinda felt like they deserved what was happening to them - but she was surprised Jordan was ready to just leave the room. And maybe there was a tiny part of her that just wanted to know what was happening.

"No." Jordan glanced at her and his brow furrowed, like he was searching for extra words to give her. "I'd rather just be with you."

A warm glow filled Trish. Silly, but she couldn't help her reaction to his words, any more than she could help her body's reactions to his fondling and stroking even when they were on the dais in the main room.

The truth was, she'd rather just be with him too.

12